Author Topic: Search funtion only kinda works  (Read 501 times)

jakeumms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1297
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
Search funtion only kinda works
« on: May 16, 2021, 05:20:16 PM »

Apologies if this has been brought up already but I've been meaning to post about it and I didn't see a thread.

The search function only goes so far back in any of the huge threads. Before the site revamp, it would return all results and I could page through if it was something that was talked about a lot in that thread. Now I only get one page. Same behavior whether you use the on page search window or click through on the Search Topic button to the advanced search page. An example of this would be if you want to search by manufacturer in the Set Up Thread. You'll you'll only get a page of results, most recent mentions by default I believe.

I would imagine this is a known issue and mostly a quality of life thing but I did try to look at some pictures of fucked up Thunders and remembered the search didn't work correctly and that maybe I should see if anybody had mentioned anything. Please let me know if I'm missing something and the functionality just changed. Thanks!
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

admin

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 890
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Search funtion only kinda works
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2021, 11:49:43 AM »

BTW sorry for the late reply, looking in to this but haven't been able to figure it out yet.