Author Topic: share your psychedelic experiences/trips!  (Read 3482 times)

butterballs for jerry

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -56
Re: share your psychedelic experiences/trips!
« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2019, 07:54:04 PM »
First time on acid I understood why someone would want to kill themselves, which I relayed to a friend who was not tripping. He was not stoked.

Took acid every few days for a month about 7 years ago which fucked me good. Had a Xanax problem for a few months after to compensate I guess. Big ol blank spot in my memory there.

The day it was announced bowie died I took what I thought was a little acid in... solidarity? Mourning? Had to close the dish pit that night tripping pretty hard. Terrible.

Was tripping with a friend then his crackhead father figured out what was going on and explained his life to me. Then caught a ride with an asbergers kid who sucked at driving, he ran a couple red lights, I was on a seat that had extra springs in it for some reason, was fully flying through space and time.

Will not do acid again, I feel like I'm always tripping now anyway, having the walls breathe for nine hours is no longer appealing
I was standing staring at the world, and I still can't see it

morningcommute

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2019, 10:36:31 AM »
First time on acid I understood why someone would want to kill themselves, which I relayed to a friend who was not tripping. He was not stoked.

Took acid every few days for a month about 7 years ago which fucked me good. Had a Xanax problem for a few months after to compensate I guess. Big ol blank spot in my memory there.

The day it was announced bowie died I took what I thought was a little acid in... solidarity? Mourning? Had to close the dish pit that night tripping pretty hard. Terrible.

Was tripping with a friend then his crackhead father figured out what was going on and explained his life to me. Then caught a ride with an asbergers kid who sucked at driving, he ran a couple red lights, I was on a seat that had extra springs in it for some reason, was fully flying through space and time.

Will not do acid again, I feel like I'm always tripping now anyway, having the walls breathe for nine hours is no longer appealing

No offence, but why kept taking it? If you kept having bad trips?

butterballs for jerry

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2019, 12:08:51 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

They weren't all bad. I had some good revelations in my first trip and thought I could find more answers and insights if I tripped more. I was kind of a seeker in that way.

That and I was taking anything I could get my hands on for awhile, getting high and chasing away anxiety and boredom. Pretty sure I would have smoked crack if I had ever run across it

Justis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
  • illinoying
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2019, 10:58:35 AM »
one time i took shrooms met hosoi and called him Cab , was just thinking about dudes who were great and I was tripping so hard I just said the first thing that came to mind. His response was like " no Im Christian"

Rick_Kane

« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2019, 05:52:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

They weren't all bad. I had some good revelations in my first trip and thought I could find more answers and insights if I tripped more. I was kind of a seeker in that way.

That and I was taking anything I could get my hands on for awhile, getting high and chasing away anxiety and boredom. Pretty sure I would have smoked crack if I had ever run across it

Have any of the answers and insight you received while tripping actually affected your life in a tangibly positive way? I have a friend who claims he discovered the meaning of life while on a ten strip, yet still works as a dishwasher at a pizza shop and is miserable.

BuckyFellini

• Rep: 5
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2019, 06:09:36 PM »
I was at a weird, small music festival in Northern California and bought a big 5 strip of what I was told was acid, from someone I thought I could trust. I popped it in my mouth a little later and immediately knew it wasn’t acid because it was super bitter. It ended up being DOM which is a hallucinogenic amphetamine that can last up to 30 hours, which it did. I was so much higher than I had ever been taking 10 strips of real acid, leaving my body constantly and floating above myself. It was maybe 105 degrees all weekend and by the second day I was just melted into a puddle of fractals and completely separated from reality. I was pretty fried for a few years after that but it taught me that I could pretty much handle anything.

That is a pretty crazy story.

I don't have anything too craze. Used to do it a lot when I was in my late teens but started loving it again in my 30s and now do it at least 2 or 3 times a year. When I was young I took just to trip balls with my friends but now I look at it a little differently and appreciate the thought processes it can trigger a lot more (although I do still love taking it just to trip balls).

First time ever doing it I watched Pink Floyd The Wall. It was a good introduction.

Went snowboarding on acid at Lake Louise one day and had such an amazing day, was super confident and felt bionic. Everything was perfect, like in a dream. Then I went snowboarding on mushrooms at Red Mountain a little while after that and rode like a complete pussy.

Did 15 hits over a few days one time and had some pretty crazy moments during that. But that same week caused me to basically not do it again for a few years.

Took it at a heavy metal festival once (Heavy MTL) and Type O Negative came on just as I was starting to peak. They were having monitor problems and Peter Steele was fucking PISSED. He didn't even try to hide it. It was fucking intense for the whole set but I guess I was watching Type O Negative on acid.

Slowly got my girlfriend to come around and try it. Microdosed with her last summer but had a full on trip while we were camping a couple weeks ago on the coast. Took it on a beach in the middle of the afternoon and had an amazing day. Usually only do it with a couple of my best friends or by myself so that was cool. 

There is nothing like it. I mean 10 bucks for an 8 -10 hour journey. Like, what other drug in the world has anything close to that kind of value?

butterballs for jerry

« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2019, 09:58:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Have any of the answers and insight you received while tripping actually affected your life in a tangibly positive way? I have a friend who claims he discovered the meaning of life while on a ten strip, yet still works as a dishwasher at a pizza shop and is miserable.

It made the big picture clearer, that we're flying through space and time on this planet, where nothing has any meaning besides what you choose to put meaning into. There truly is no God and when you die you're fuckin dead.

With all that in mind it has helped me to live in the moment and try to understand others' perspectives. It pretty much brought me "online" in a way, but with too much acid over time I now kind of always exist in this haze of empathy that really just turns into assumptions and mind reading, from which has blossomed a sometimes crazy social anxiety. Crowds can be tough.

If I could go back and tell myself to take it easy on the acid I would. A couple times would have been fine, but I got fried.

Quique

• Rep: 52
« Reply #37 on: August 22, 2019, 11:22:16 AM »
Of course taking acid every few days would melt your brain, but in small doses it's so much fun.

First time i was about to take it with a friend, half dose for each. Going to a club and I was driving so decided not to do it. We were supossed to meet with a common friend, whose girlfriend sister (who where twins) was my buddy's ex so he tried to take it easy... and took the acid before entering. While we were waiting outside he started to see ants everywhere, in trees and streets. They weren't of course but i thought he was messing.

Inside the club he was feeling kinda odd with the ex around so we went on our own looking for girls. He couldn't speak. Then he started to trip like hell, saying "im leaving" walking to the exit, stopping right before leaving and returning saying "im fine lets dance", just to be standing like he was frozen, a couple of times. Suddlenly he unbottoned his belt and claiming he has shitted himself. I had to stop him before he took his pants of in the middle of the dance floor haha. He would tell me "don't you smell i shit all over me" and touching his pants like reeeealy feeling it. At first was funny but he did it again and again so just took him to home. Motherfucker tried to get out of my moving car thinking he shitted all over it. Off the seatbelt open the door. Later he told me i should have let him stay tripping in the club all night long.

I took the other half on another party, just ended up fucking some fatty that i would't do it otherwise

coyote2425

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #38 on: August 25, 2019, 09:37:09 AM »
Mars Volta live in San Francisco NYE @ Bill Graham Civic Auditorium 2007. Acoustic set + gallery of Jeff Jordan art + 2.5 hours of live mayhem on acid which I purchased 18 hits acids in Golden gate Park on hippy hill from a guy who drove a silver  BMW Z3 to share with mis amigos. First time doing acid , that trip changed my life forever. After that, wanted to live in San Francisco. Got my shit together , transfered to SFSU in 2009. Graduated in 2011 with a degree in accounting. God bless acid

A buddy of mine took mushrooms at Bonaroo the year Volta played. Said it kicked in during Goliath because they fucked up and restarted the song. Sounded nuts.

I tried shrooms twice when I was living in Tampa, but I don't think my mind is cut out for it.

First time was the night Michael Jackson died. Ate an eighth on a peanut butter sandwich. Started fine, but did it with some intense people and tried to walk across an apartment complex to a party (obviously dumb). Remember things starting to get weird and they were talking to me all up in my face. Then I threw up after drinking a red Gatorade and stared down at it forever because it was the coolest looking shit I'd ever seen. Watched Thriller and a bunch of other weird MJ music vids that were wall to wall on MTV. Started going down a dark path and went back to my room and tried to sleep (nope). Watched Step Brothers and John C. Reilly's forehead was boiling out of the TV. Once the waves calmed down I really enjoyed it, but it was rough for a little while.

Second time took an eighth in capsule form with similar crowd. Forgot I took it while watching a movie. Same movie was coming out of the TV in lasers by the end. Then I remembered I was tripping. Put on the "Song Remains the Same" bluray and remember being stuck to the floor like Jimmy Page's guitar was holding me down. Ended up being another bad trip. End was fine, but again, the waves were overhead.

I'm not convinced I can't take them again and have a good time. Cliche as it sounds, I honestly think I just took too much for me. Smaller amount could yield more positive results, but I'm just not sure the juice is worth the squeeze.

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1101
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #39 on: December 30, 2021, 12:21:48 AM »
From what I remember none of the people I microdosed didn't get taken away in an ambulance.

So does that mean all of them DID get taken away in an ambulance?

Today, I visited a friend who lives rural out in the woods. Right about at dusk, he gave me a lil tiny piece of a psilocybin mushroom cap, which I ate, and then we took some dmt of a vape pen.

We were skateboarding this ditch and drinking Natty Ice. I didn't have any crazy visuals, but watching the clouds move illuminated in the overcast sky was very cinematic and there was a lighter-colored bush nearby that took on the shape of a aardvark until my friend told me it looked like a horse to him, then I couldn't picture it as anything but a horse, albeit sometimes a horse like puffed up, with, like, spider legs and a shovel-type handle coming out the bottom. Nothing scary; it was just a bush there that we both acknowledged looked like a horse while we were tripping.

I also noticed that, even though it was getting increasingly dark, I kept charging the ditch, as if my usual sense of fearfulness had taken a backseat.

Once I got back home, I fell asleep on the couch for about 3 hours.

I think I really enjoyed ingesting the dmt, which was my first time, and I would like to continue experimenting with that drug -- both in conjunction with psilocybin and not -- though I'm not sure how to get my hands on some yet. I do live in a huge metropolis so, surely, there must be a way.

Anyways, I give my first, cursory, somewhat tame dmt experience a thumbs up.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

beatifk

• Rep: 162
« Reply #40 on: December 30, 2021, 12:38:29 AM »
Been eating like 2-3 little mushrooms every 3-4 days for the last few months. It's great. I've not done a full blown trip dose recently, because I'm just usually too busy and I am afraid I will have to do something while high (especially driving).

However, this sort of microdose schedule is really working for me. Depending on what I'm doing that day, it just makes the day more pleasant in general. If I'm working I just can ignore all the negativity around me and focus on doing something productive. If I'm chilling it's even better. Snowboarding with a little dose of mushrooms is dope, it seems easier to read the snow, and riding up the chairlift and looking down at all the rocks and trees and people skiing is really nice.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 969
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #41 on: December 31, 2021, 05:00:47 PM »
I'll definitely lay one down later. I have like 2000+ Trips easily. Also I have extreme reactions to tripping. One of the last trips in 2016 I froze to death in space.

I'll talk DMT later
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

TheBoognish

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #42 on: December 31, 2021, 06:13:46 PM »
Acid was always too long and speedy for me, DMT was something but hard to find, I LOVED mescaline but it’s next to impossible to find the real stuff, but the deepest I’ve ever been was on mushrooms. I love mushrooms. They’re my favourite.

The deepest I’ve ever gone on mushrooms is when I discovered a Liberty Cap (psilocybe semilanceata) patch growing close to my parents’ place. For those of you who don’t know, Liberty Caps are at least twice as potent as regular cubensis…at least. I did not know that at the time. This was at the height of my party days, I was used to big trips so I decided to go all-in.

Long story short, ended up eating almost 6 grams as they weren’t dry and they were small… thinking I’d be fine (don’t do this). Turns out apprently Liberty Caps lose potency when dry and are much stronger fresh. I did not know this.

Within 10 minutes my palms and feet were sweaty and it was coming on like a freight train. Hurried to my usual tripping spot on my bike and sat my ass down as fast as possible. It came on so fast I forgot to bring my backpack which had music, water, snacks, weed etc…

Spent an entire afternoon lost in a full-blown hallucinatory assault on reality. I stared at the St Lawrence river lost in my own head for a solid 4 hours and could not move. It’s as if the universe blew up right in front of me and restarted anew. It was fall so all the trees were different colours, it was beautiful.

I just remember straring at the sky and seeing the clouds transforming into thousands of geometric shapes and patterns with tears going down my face in total awe. That’s when ego death kicked in. I don’t remember much from that part, even then I would never be able to describe it. If you’ve gone through ego death, you know how it is.

Overall lasted about 6 hours with the first 3 being very challenging even for me. Around the 5 hour mark I was able to ride my bike home and just sat down in silence for a while, just trying to piece everything together. Even if it was a high dose, it was a clean trip with no body discomfort like Cubensis, and once the trip was over, it was over. Smooth comedown.

I have had some even stronger varieties (psilocybe cyanescens, psilocybe ovoidiocystediata) but planned accordingly those times. This one caught me off guard like a motherfucker and humbled me to the core for being so careless. From then on I was always careful.

Not my favourite trip by any means, not even my favourite species of mushrooms, but hands down the biggest trip of my life.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #43 on: December 31, 2021, 07:24:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

It made the big picture clearer, that we're flying through space and time on this planet, where nothing has any meaning besides what you choose to put meaning into. There truly is no God and when you die you're fuckin dead.

With all that in mind it has helped me to live in the moment and try to understand others' perspectives. It pretty much brought me "online" in a way, but with too much acid over time I now kind of always exist in this haze of empathy that really just turns into assumptions and mind reading, from which has blossomed a sometimes crazy social anxiety. Crowds can be tough.

If I could go back and tell myself to take it easy on the acid I would. A couple times would have been fine, but I got fried.

i think 1000% the opposite

i only do a hit or a hit and a half at a time and smoke weed and i love being around crowds tripping, skating tripping and it’s brought
me closer to god

in love w/ fs shuvs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 112
« Reply #44 on: December 31, 2021, 08:45:11 PM »
I'm an introspective person sober so acid/weed just magnifies that. The first time I had some nice revelations but I also had some intense realizations about life which somehow never even crossed my mind. That shit fucked me up good for a year and i was anxious as hell. Did it again two more times and those were ok, but i was still too deep in thought during the trip and it was straight up unproductive. Some people can probably meditate to cope with that, but I'm not one of em at this point so I just don't do it anymore.

If there's anything I learned from the experiences, is that people in general sometimes just need to stfu and meditate from time to time. Shit just gets overwhelming and its a good way to deal with the bs.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 969
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #45 on: December 31, 2021, 10:00:07 PM »
This is me looking beyond like my PTSD. Anyone who knows for really real what PTSD is knows it gives you the power to look beyond.

So I'm not edit this caca. Then it will be a true look at mental illness from drug abuse and repeated head trauma.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsMuekXTxe9ybyhxiVrCtlv18FluQdmd7

This was the movie to put on about 2 or 3 hrs after you drop.

I was too punk for Floyd till I did this like over and over. Max dose is a must. I remember the best shit to ever come through in the 90s was white fluff. It came from a phish show in pa. The was so much of it. I seen people selling their clothes for more.

It was unsafe to walk in traffic on. My vision had slid around like a 9 square puzzle. Once we crossed on a hope and a prayer the 3 of us crossed the tedesco country club blind af.

I saw my two friends circled around me like I was in the center of a Kaleidoscope. I looked beyond and the golfers were all fucking on the green like hippies in the desert.

The Canadian geese we're all walking backwards laying their next on blocks chopping their own heads off with their wings and hopping into ovens. It was like some green scale nightmare.

Large chunks of sky slid out of their holes and fell on to the ground in the shape of puzzle pieces.

Puzzle pieces are almost always a main theme Their neon outlines roll towards me across the clouds to the beat of the symphony I created with my heat beat. Loud af. It rains rainbow drops and Crystal spiders as night turns to day and back.

My friend is up to his neck in a puddle of quick silver 1 ft in diameter. My friend Brett sees it too. He yells Dave get out of the water you're going to drown.

Dave whimpers back I KNOOOOOOW MAN!!! AND starts trashing on the ground in the quick silver.

I only have one cigarette so I leave the trail. They smell the smoke and find me few hundred yards in. I'm hostile. People run into the woods.

We stumbled upon a skyscraper looking Thorn bush and a swamp. No trail can be seen. We press on.

My air walks are ruined. My carpenter jeans ripped pocket to ankle and we are all bleeding. The sky is cracked and broken the village at vinin sq tennis court fence has 8 ft swells. A bomb hits a volcano erupts there's klansman on the horizon.

This story came out backwards lol. We started with Floyd then woods then the golf course klansman etc...

Here is my last one.

I wake up because I passed out from stress. I'm 38 and I took way too much. I'm being evicted from Somerville and the McGrath is being repaved right out my bathroom window.

The ceiling is boiling The plaster button holes sing and look for tits to suck like Freddy Krueger's chest and he's talking about his victims.

I see downtown Boston from above the streets are boiling with rapids of blue scale people raging down stream.
 I see my self rise to the top of the drowning screaming masses. I zoom in and see My blue scale cartoon cats are circling me like nucleus. I sink to the bottom. I see my friends they aren't with me. I see my sister. I regret teaching her the punk way of life she's getting high. I cry. I move away to the bathroom. The machine is grinding the highway outside the bathroom. I yell at them get a good whiff of exhaust try to vomit. I look up see the party. I know there's no one here. It's just me. I looked in the mirror and I'm off to the races. I'm talking to people at the party. I put the delay peddle bon repeat after striking it a few times. Lots of time disappears I think about how white trash I am and how I influence my loved ones to death with my horrendous cool brand of death.

I am god I am dead.
 I float away on my bed in my blue light and a hand descends from the ceiling. I see Brett I think I've been blind my whole life I'm read to leave this all behind and be with my dead friends. My hand slips Im in Space. I see the party as a giant smog covered ship floating away. I can't get back. There are others. My window cracks. Frost quickly spreads across the controls and over my hands.
I'm like oh no!!! That shit echos on and on and on. I freeze completely and I'm look at my pod foot away into space.

It's shaped like a uk tall cone spike. There are more I'm looking at my jacket really closely. Oh no fades into the delay feed back loop me I have going and likely been hearing for hours.

I think fuck how did I let the hand go!!! I'm going to be stuck here  and everyone is right I'm schizophrenic. I don't see what I'm supposed to see. I'm a slave to this.

The rest is just rage and frickin disappointment till I take like a fist full of Xanax and pass out.

I haven't felt like tripping since but I did one more in a storm at fort seawall. It was off shore. Wind so strong it was hard to stand the skate was the most red I've ever seen. I had long distance been skating through the night and finished at the fort.

Unless I edited this non of it will make sense but I can still see it all. I've tripped thousands of times it was all a pretty bad idea. My last head injury in 2016 was what did me brain in.

Nothing has been the same. Also my last run on dust was like the year before. I did the daily daily for like my entire ACL.

I'm kinda glad I don't do anything but weed now. I hit 40 I said ok enough is enough. I'm going to skate for a drug till I die. That's how I want to go out. On my board. That's it. That's how my story will end. Survived to skate forever. I want nothing else for just me in life period. I am the real 100% everything else is extra and I only need my friends and family.

Happy new year slap.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1101
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #46 on: January 01, 2022, 12:31:43 AM »
This is me looking beyond like my PTSD. Anyone who knows for really real what PTSD is knows it gives you the power to look beyond.

So I'm not edit this caca. Then it will be a true look at mental illness from drug abuse and repeated head trauma.

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLsMuekXTxe9ybyhxiVrCtlv18FluQdmd7

This was the movie to put on about 2 or 3 hrs after you drop.

I was too punk for Floyd till I did this like over and over. Max dose is a must. I remember the best shit to ever come through in the 90s was white fluff. It came from a phish show in pa. The was so much of it. I seen people selling their clothes for more.

It was unsafe to walk in traffic on. My vision had slid around like a 9 square puzzle. Once we crossed on a hope and a prayer the 3 of us crossed the tedesco country club blind af.

I saw my two friends circled around me like I was in the center of a Kaleidoscope. I looked beyond and the golfers were all fucking on the green like hippies in the desert.

The Canadian geese we're all walking backwards laying their next on blocks chopping their own heads off with their wings and hopping into ovens. It was like some green scale nightmare.

Large chunks of sky slid out of their holes and fell on to the ground in the shape of puzzle pieces.

Puzzle pieces are almost always a main theme Their neon outlines roll towards me across the clouds to the beat of the symphony I created with my heat beat. Loud af. It rains rainbow drops and Crystal spiders as night turns to day and back.

My friend is up to his neck in a puddle of quick silver 1 ft in diameter. My friend Brett sees it too. He yells Dave get out of the water you're going to drown.

Dave whimpers back I KNOOOOOOW MAN!!! AND starts trashing on the ground in the quick silver.

I only have one cigarette so I leave the trail. They smell the smoke and find me few hundred yards in. I'm hostile. People run into the woods.

We stumbled upon a skyscraper looking Thorn bush and a swamp. No trail can be seen. We press on.

My air walks are ruined.
My carpenter jeans ripped pocket to ankle and we are all bleeding. The sky is cracked and broken the village at vinin sq tennis court fence has 8 ft swells. A bomb hits a volcano erupts there's klansman on the horizon.

This story came out backwards lol. We started with Floyd then woods then the golf course klansman etc...

Here is my last one.

I wake up because I passed out from stress. I'm 38 and I took way too much. I'm being evicted from Somerville and the McGrath is being repaved right out my bathroom window.

The ceiling is boiling The plaster button holes sing and look for tits to suck like Freddy Krueger's chest and he's talking about his victims.

I see downtown Boston from above the streets are boiling with rapids of blue scale people raging down stream.

I see my self rise to the top of the drowning screaming masses. I zoom in and see My blue scale cartoon cats are circling me like nucleus. I sink to the bottom. I see my friends they aren't with me. I see my sister. I regret teaching her the punk way of life she's getting high. I cry. I move away to the bathroom. The machine is grinding the highway outside the bathroom. I yell at them get a good whiff of exhaust try to vomit. I look up see the party. I know there's no one here. It's just me. I looked in the mirror and I'm off to the races. I'm talking to people at the party. I put the delay peddle bon repeat after striking it a few times. Lots of time disappears I think about how white trash I am and how I influence my loved ones to death with my horrendous cool brand of death.

I am god I am dead.
 I float away on my bed in my blue light and a hand descends from the ceiling. I see Brett I think I've been blind my whole life I'm read to leave this all behind and be with my dead friends. My hand slips Im in Space. I see the party as a giant smog covered ship floating away. I can't get back. There are others. My window cracks. Frost quickly spreads across the controls and over my hands.
I'm like oh no!!! That shit echos on and on and on. I freeze completely and I'm look at my pod foot away into space.

It's shaped like a uk tall cone spike. There are more I'm looking at my jacket really closely. Oh no fades into the delay feed back loop me I have going and likely been hearing for hours.

I think fuck how did I let the hand go!!! I'm going to be stuck here  and everyone is right I'm schizophrenic. I don't see what I'm supposed to see. I'm a slave to this.

The rest is just rage and frickin disappointment till I take like a fist full of Xanax and pass out.

I haven't felt like tripping since but I did one more in a storm at fort seawall. It was off shore. Wind so strong it was hard to stand the skate was the most red I've ever seen. I had long distance been skating through the night and finished at the fort.

Unless I edited this non of it will make sense but I can still see it all. I've tripped thousands of times it was all a pretty bad idea. My last head injury in 2016 was what did me brain in.

Nothing has been the same. Also my last run on dust was like the year before. I did the daily daily for like my entire ACL.

I'm kinda glad I don't do anything but weed now. I hit 40 I said ok enough is enough. I'm going to skate for a drug till I die. That's how I want to go out. On my board. That's it. That's how my story will end. Survived to skate forever. I want nothing else for just me in life period. I am the real 100% everything else is extra and I only need my friends and family.

Happy new year slap.

"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

palelight

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
« Reply #47 on: January 01, 2022, 02:11:07 AM »
I did mushrooms exactly one time when I was about 13. Completely ignorant of the amount or species. My friend at the time, who passed for a hippie in rural/small town terms - lank ponytail, hemp world famous bag with mall-bought buttons, and lax (read: checked out) parents - was talking a big game about being able to get tabs, of which most of my friends were obsessed with the idea of. He was obviously bullshittng on the acid front but to his credit scored a small vial of shrooms vis-a-vis one of our other skid friend’s dads.

It was decided we’d take them and gather to watch Floyd’s Live at Pompeii which had been rereleased recently on DVD, and said hippie dude was of better means and owned a dvd player with a sizeable tv for the time. Turns out everyone fucked off leaving me and said hippie guy alone, and his parents also decided to be in the house that day. Undeterred we decided to take the mushrooms around the corner from his house in a secluded/wooded area which also happened to be where there were mini bike/bmx jumps laced throughout. Everything seemed chill at first, fairly typical onset from what I gather after about 45 mins. At this point a jacked up truck bombs into the woods, which might as well have been fucking Christine to the fragile states of our psyches, I also forgot around fall the woods there doubled as ‘muddin’ trails for hicks. Absolutely shitting it we dived into this disused open sewer entrance that had been filled in, but was still about 5 feet inset into the ground. Most of my crew used that spot as a chill place to smoke and share 40’s so it seemed a safe refuge, but it was still basically in the center of the ‘muddin’ track meaning we were in some weird Mad Max type of situation of our own creation, being circled endlessly by a 7ft tall Dodge with safari approved KC lights (dudes probably would have laughed, delivered the obligatory homophobic slur, and let us fuck off).

Anyway, dudes in truck continue to mud for fuck knows how long as we’re stuck in this 5’x6’ cylinder and it feels like the sounds of the truck are becoming material and the space inside the cylinder is expanding and contracting with the sounds of their engine revs. Dudes eventually stop, but only to post up and drink. They proceeded to blast, through what felt like 20K watt subwoofer, a combination of Great Malenko by Insane Clown Posse (this was near south eastern Michigan, the clown culture was thick) and Fly by The Dixie Chicks, both albums pretty fucking dated by this point. I have no concept of how long this part lasted, I assume now a couple hours at most, but in the thick of it pyramids could have been erected. I don’t remember talking at all, just sweating (crying?) and smoking endless amounts of ciggies, which you’d think the Brad’s 20 feet away would have seen the smoke column of, but apparently it was too dusk/dark to see. They eventually left, but we we were well on the downslope of that trip and went home separately. To this day I know Fly by Dixie Chicks front to fucking back, and through the grace of some higher power none of the ICP lodged itself in my brain. Small blessings.

Jealous of all you perspective-changed folks.