Author Topic: nakel lotties rant  (Read 178238 times)

versacekid420

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1216
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: nakel lotties rant
« Reply #1470 on: September 08, 2021, 01:40:52 PM »
nak vs kader for a pound. tony runtz aka pack shove it
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CTknBRUDHZH/?utm_medium=copy_link

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #1471 on: September 08, 2021, 06:25:43 PM »
mate you couldnt crunch a cornflake

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 286
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #1472 on: September 08, 2021, 09:42:36 PM »
Someone please, a short recap. A few months back a family friend said Mike had just closed Lotties because of some dude saying stuff. Is that this? And what did he say?

aàáâäæãå

• Rep: -2
« Reply #1473 on: September 09, 2021, 08:58:06 AM »
He said, “Lotties is bad.”

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #1474 on: September 09, 2021, 10:13:59 AM »
Someone please, a short recap. A few months back a family friend said Mike had just closed Lotties because of some dude saying stuff. Is that this? And what did he say?

To wrap it all up in a nice little bow for you, Naked Nickel ripped a lotties sweatshirt because mike didnt let him pet his dog at the store, told him that a lakai owen was a cupsole, and was just generally not a chill dude and definitely didnt feel him. All the while Mikes family is loaded and lives in Calabasas or something. THEN PK Kid hit the fucking water tower and still nobody knows how he did it other than maybe a hang down ladder which would fill me with joy. forgive me if i missed anything

fs1/2cab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 611
    • a short part avatar image
« Reply #1475 on: September 09, 2021, 01:23:16 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

To wrap it all up in a nice little bow for you, Naked Nickel ripped a lotties sweatshirt because mike didnt let him pet his dog at the store, told him that a lakai owen was a cupsole, and was just generally not a chill dude and definitely didnt feel him. All the while Mikes family is loaded and lives in Calabasas or something. THEN PK Kid hit the fucking water tower and still nobody knows how he did it other than maybe a hang down ladder which would fill me with joy. forgive me if i missed anything

All the relevant information. Well done sir.
IG: @flowterspace

cky enthusiast

« Reply #1476 on: September 09, 2021, 01:29:01 PM »
shout out telescoping ladders and 5G crew

boi-cuzudo

« Reply #1477 on: September 09, 2021, 03:57:23 PM »
nak nak, let the devil in

Dwyck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 150
  • Harley-Davidson Ironwing
« Reply #1478 on: September 09, 2021, 03:58:43 PM »
Is gigliotti the rich LA white kid in Roctakon's book who got up one day and decided to be a cholo
Regular stance is a mental disorder defined by the DSM-5

fongool

• Rep: 94
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1479 on: September 09, 2021, 04:30:03 PM »
Is gigliotti the rich LA white kid in Roctakon's book who got up one day and decided to be a cholo

boogs

« Reply #1480 on: September 10, 2021, 06:06:14 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

magnets

PL0P

• Rep: 11
« Reply #1481 on: September 10, 2021, 06:44:37 AM »
saber is mall graff. msk other than nekst is pretty corny. oldschool revok ayer and all those augor billboards go but a lot of their other shit is wiggity wack. ntel and distort i appreciate their fine work. cuate and hindue for freightzors. sb over pemex

Well said. Distort and Texas are roller/spot gods

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1361
« Reply #1482 on: September 10, 2021, 06:51:05 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Watches American Me once

skatechimp

• Rep: -2
« Reply #1483 on: February 10, 2022, 03:28:22 PM »
Alright i'm a local and i use to go to lotties when it first opened, there's alot of info out there that aint happen. Here's what led to the shop closing.

First off Mike was a dick to everyone that did not share his view. Plain and simple.
This shop was in the hood, by crenshaw and adams. He should had expected hood mentality in the hood, couldn't handled it, should had taken his ass a few blocks up to wilshire prior to opening the shop.
It's like saying let me go to drug party but there better not be any drugs, wtf dude.
Anyways, the other employees were cool though, ngl.
Shop did carry a lot of good merch just pricey as hell, 90 bucks for a deck and grip, more if u wanted other grip.
He would treat the locals like shit, i use to go by myself and it was like whatever, then again i just paid and left, didnt really hang out, but once i rolled up w someone w skate cred (dont want to mention names) and his mentality changed from thereafter towards me. Dick riding much? This is when i picked up his vibe.

There's a skatepark near by and he would talk shit about those locals saying they fucking ghetto and ranting like a lil B saying they wouldn't buy shit and just wanted to kick it. I mean i may be wrong, but shouldn't a shop be welcoming?  I would tell him there was nothing but good vibes at the park, i mean ur in these kids community, wouldn't it be smart to be part of the community? i'm an old head so these were serious conversations, but he showed hate towards this skatepark. Eventually, all of the locals caught on to it and started saying fuck lotties and stop supporting it. He had the industry on his back so he said fuck them back. Bad business.

While shit was already sour, the whole nakel shit happened. Nakel was a local to that skatepark before he blew up and a lot of his homies to this day are out these rippin this park. Going back to the hood shit, hood activities are the norm for us, it is what it is. So some kid got jumped at the park by some hood fools not by skaters. Well mike decided it would be smart to go on his IG and start talking shit, saying fuck this park and fuck the locals, don't go skating there, its fucking ghetto and some other hate shit towards the community and the only local park. Again, i skate there, it's not that way at all, but if he would of taken his head out of his ass he would had known this and maybe his shop would still be around. 

Keeping my report going LMAO,
Nakel saw that IG shit, and him being part of the industry and knowing that the locals do not have the voice to be heard by the industry nor would the industry give two fucks about the hood skaters out here, Nakel stood up and talked shit back to mike and Lotties on IG. He said what we all felt.
See the back story no one knows unless u a local. So he comes off like the bad guy. All he did was had our backs. But Again prior to this there was already that negative energy towards the shop.
So word got around and pretty much the community kicked Mike and his lil skateshop out.
How they did that? didnt take much effort, all they did was talk shit.
Imagine disrespecting people he didnt even know and making them seem some type a way through a large platform like IG to the skate community we love and endear so much. Why make us seem some way? Because they asked for a free sticker to slap on their board to rep the shop?
So mike did what any bitch made person would do and ran with his tail tucked in between his legs. 

That's the whole story. Nakel defended his local park from this person who was already low key starting shit. I mean it sucks a skateshop had to close down, but its not the shop the locals didn't want, it was Mike and his asshole mentality.  Skate up fam. 

TheDingus

« Reply #1484 on: February 10, 2022, 03:40:22 PM »
Alright i'm a local and i use to go to lotties when it first opened, there's alot of info out there that aint happen. Here's what led to the shop closing.

First off Mike was a dick to everyone that did not share his view. Plain and simple.
This shop was in the hood, by crenshaw and adams. He should had expected hood mentality in the hood, couldn't handled it, should had taken his ass a few blocks up to wilshire prior to opening the shop.
It's like saying let me go to drug party but there better not be any drugs, wtf dude.
Shop did carry a lot of good merch just pricey as hell, 90 bucks for a deck and grip, more if u wanted other grip.
He would treat the locals like shit, i use to go by myself and it was like whatever, then again i just paid and left, didnt really hang out, but once i rolled up w someone w skate cred (dont want to mention names) and his mentality changed from thereafter towards me. Dick riding much? This is when i picked up his vibe.

There's a skatepark near by and he would talk shit about those locals saying they fucking ghetto and ranting like a lil B saying they wouldn't buy shit and just wanted to kick it. I mean i may be wrong, but shouldn't a shop be welcoming?  I would tell him there was nothing but good vibes at the park, i mean ur in these kids community, wouldn't it be smart to be part of the community? i'm an old head so these were serious conversations, but he showed hate towards this skatepark. Eventually, all of the locals caught on to it and started saying fuck lotties and stop supporting it. He had the industry on his back so he said fuck them back. Bad business.

While shit was already sour, the whole nakel shit happened. Nakel was a local to that skatepark before he blew up and a lot of his homies to this day are out these rippin this park. Going back to the hood shit, hood activities are the norm for us, it is what it is. So some kid got jumped at the park by some hood fools not by skaters. Well mike decided it would be smart to go on his IG and start talking shit, saying fuck this park and fuck the locals, don't go skating there, its fucking ghetto and some other hate shit towards the community and the only local park. Again, i skate there, it's not that way at all, but if he would of taken his head out of his ass he would had known this and maybe his shop would still be around. 

Nakel saw that IG shit, and him being part of the industry and knowing that the locals do not have the voice to be heard by the industry nor would the industry give two fucks about the hood skaters out here, Nakel stood up and talked shit back to mike and Lotties on IG. He said what we all felt.
See the back story no one knows unless u a local. So he comes off like the bad guy. All he did was had our backs. But Again prior to this there was already that negative energy towards the shop.
So word got around and pretty much the community kicked Mike and his lil skateshop out.
Imagine disrespecting people he didnt even know and making them seem some type a way through a large platform like IG to the skate community we love and endear so much. Why make us seem some way? Because they asked for a free sticker to slap on their board to rep the shop?
So mike did what any bitch made person would do and ran with his tail tucked in between his legs. 

That's the whole story. Nakel defended his local park from this person who was already low key starting shit. I mean it sucks a skateshop had to close down, but its not the shop the locals didn't want, it was Mike and his asshole mentality.  Skate up fam.

BOOM. Well said.

Enrico Pallazzo

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Rep: 206
« Reply #1485 on: February 10, 2022, 03:42:43 PM »
Found the guy who came in to do his shopping at 5:55 when the shop closes at 6.

conqueso

« Reply #1486 on: February 10, 2022, 03:45:57 PM »
nickel on martyrdom confirmed

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 795
« Reply #1487 on: February 10, 2022, 04:23:37 PM »

You sound like a dipshit
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

westsideloc

• Rep: 15
« Reply #1488 on: February 10, 2022, 06:25:42 PM »
i was a local at lotties for 4 years, been in there everyday and knew the crew. just got on this website because a kid i go to school with showed me this fool writing all sorts of lies.
heres whats up.  nakel and his homies would come in and be disrespectful on another level. Nakel homie Tyrae  (he worked at FA shop) came in and told Mike to regrip his board that was covered in dog shit. actual dog shit.  Dont believe me? ask any kid who kicked it there or worked there, they know.  mike told the dude to leave, and his B ass ran to Nakel sayin "lotties is wack they disrespected me" n all that. thats what started the whole beef.
then naks homies shop Babylon opened on the same street like 50 feet away. Those fools talked shit everyday and started hitting up everyone in the biz tryin to steal businness from lotties. again, if you dont believe me, ask any of the fools that worked there or kicked it there.
then after some locals got beat up so badly they had to go to the hospital, lotties put it on instagram warning kids to be careful at the local park .  he was looking out for the kids, not anything else. 
Nak and his hoe ass friends took that as disrespect because they are for real stupid as hell, and then they went to the instagram to cause beef. Mike aint do shit wrong, all he did was help the local kids everyday. This fool on here saying mike treated the locals like shit? lol he treated us great and gave us a place to kick it all the time, gave us free stuff whenever we needed. He still makes sure we got boards and shoes to skate even now.
also Mike was fighting cancer the whole time running the shop if you didnt know all that. fool was handling real shit and had to deal with petty ass hoes like Nakel Smith.
after nak did all his crying on instagram, shit got crazy and fools got pressed and in fights.
the homie sammy who kicked it at lotties everyday is mentally challenged and naks little minions threw a bottle at him and pushed him because he was wearing a lotties hoodie. yall think im lying i dont care, ask mike yourself.
mike closed lotties because he was over it plain and simple and so were the fools that worked there. everyday turned into some bullshit. wasnt worth it. not nak or any of his hoe ass friends said shit to mikes face. they just talked shit on instagram but since nakel is famous he got his fans to get kids hurt. was as fuck.
fuck FA,fuck adidas fuck anyone that supports or sponsors nakel. fools a straight up wack skater/wack rapper. dont need to even pay attention much to see how trash of a fool he is. out.

CurbyPuckit

• Rep: -39
« Reply #1489 on: February 10, 2022, 06:38:32 PM »
i was a local at lotties for 4 years, been in there everyday and knew the crew. just got on this website because a kid i go to school with showed me this fool writing all sorts of lies.
heres whats up.  nakel and his homies would come in and be disrespectful on another level. Nakel homie Tyrae  (he worked at FA shop) came in and told Mike to regrip his board that was covered in dog shit. actual dog shit.  Dont believe me? ask any kid who kicked it there or worked there, they know.  mike told the dude to leave, and his B ass ran to Nakel sayin "lotties is wack they disrespected me" n all that. thats what started the whole beef.
then naks homies shop Babylon opened on the same street like 50 feet away. Those fools talked shit everyday and started hitting up everyone in the biz tryin to steal businness from lotties. again, if you dont believe me, ask any of the fools that worked there or kicked it there.
then after some locals got beat up so badly they had to go to the hospital, lotties put it on instagram warning kids to be careful at the local park .  he was looking out for the kids, not anything else. 
Nak and his hoe ass friends took that as disrespect because they are for real stupid as hell, and then they went to the instagram to cause beef. Mike aint do shit wrong, all he did was help the local kids everyday. This fool on here saying mike treated the locals like shit? lol he treated us great and gave us a place to kick it all the time, gave us free stuff whenever we needed. He still makes sure we got boards and shoes to skate even now.
also Mike was fighting cancer the whole time running the shop if you didnt know all that. fool was handling real shit and had to deal with petty ass hoes like Nakel Smith.
after nak did all his crying on instagram, shit got crazy and fools got pressed and in fights.
the homie sammy who kicked it at lotties everyday is mentally challenged and naks little minions threw a bottle at him and pushed him because he was wearing a lotties hoodie. yall think im lying i dont care, ask mike yourself.
mike closed lotties because he was over it plain and simple and so were the fools that worked there. everyday turned into some bullshit. wasnt worth it. not nak or any of his hoe ass friends said shit to mikes face. they just talked shit on instagram but since nakel is famous he got his fans to get kids hurt. was as fuck.
fuck FA,fuck adidas fuck anyone that supports or sponsors nakel. fools a straight up wack skater/wack rapper. dont need to even pay attention much to see how trash of a fool he is. out.
I would need very little convincing to agree with you about Nakel as a person.

Monkey_Mcpott

« Reply #1490 on: February 10, 2022, 06:55:31 PM »
Pretty sure the truth is somewhere in the middle of both of those stories.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #1491 on: February 10, 2022, 07:12:47 PM »

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #1492 on: February 10, 2022, 07:16:23 PM »
this is also what i heard, along with that dude trying to light a blunt in the store (and getting pissed that he was told to put it out)

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2193
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #1493 on: February 10, 2022, 07:28:46 PM »

You hear that? I can’t tell if that’s the sound of the other shoe dropping or the sound of a dead horse being flogged.
Regardless, ol’ Ewok face has shown his stripes plenty of times before the Lotties incident.
Feel me?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 269
« Reply #1494 on: February 10, 2022, 07:47:00 PM »
Well I’m just glad after 5 months of silence and subsequently completely forgetting about the whole thing that I got to hear the a version of the other side of the story

westsideloc

« Reply #1495 on: February 10, 2022, 08:19:22 PM »

Fool all this shit is a lie
 What ? Mike didn’t give you the attention you felt you deserved so he’s all the sudden a dick? So what if he wasn’t always nice, are you?  The locals loved the shop and mike, stfu, check Lottie’s Instagram, nothing but love for the locals and the neighborhood. Nakel and his dickrider homies like you were just the last straw.
Mike still the homie, shows love to the scene. What have you done but dick ride nakel and rancho locals. That park and the locals are trash. Nakel a big time pro skater and movie star but he still go online to fuck over a Skateshop. Shit is wack. The whole neighborhood lost when Lotties closed, yet nakel acts like he is “for the community” lol. That fool done nothing except focus random kids boards and talk shit.

westsideloc

« Reply #1496 on: February 10, 2022, 09:45:29 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
this is also what i heard, along with that dude trying to light a blunt in the store (and getting pissed that he was told to put it out)
True. Kid was rolling up a blunt and asking for Lottie’s to regrip a FA deck with dog shit all on the grip. Swear.

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2192
« Reply #1497 on: February 10, 2022, 09:54:34 PM »

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Pappy Jones

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 155
« Reply #1498 on: February 11, 2022, 12:31:56 AM »
Can confirm what westsideloc said. How painfully ignorant and stupid Nakel is should be enough evidence that his side of the story is wildly skewed.

Jonny7.5Alive

• Rep: 87
« Reply #1499 on: February 11, 2022, 01:03:02 AM »
Can confirm what westsideloc said. How painfully ignorant and stupid Nakel is should be enough evidence that his side of the story is wildly skewed.

That is really sad to read

Also imagine going through cancer and having to go through that shit