Author Topic: nakel lotties rant  (Read 178214 times)

lovermangenius

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 16
Re: nakel lotties rant
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2021, 10:59:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Was this the dude arguing with the security guys in Godspeed lecturing them about skateboard culture?
[close]

It was him, Zion and Robert Neal, I believe. The fact that they put that in the video like it was some insightful commentary on why skateboarders should be allowed to skate wherever they want was hilarious.

I really wanted the security guard to point out that the richest and most famous skater in history never needed to skate a street spot in his entire life.
[close]

I hate to say it. But I think Ishod was there too.  At least he was for the one where they’re talking to the homeowners

Ishod defused the situation with that batman joke, I feel like he came off pretty well in that interaction despite how tense it was.

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #61 on: May 22, 2021, 11:12:29 AM »
"treating people with respect is positive and good"

GuessAgain?

• Rep: 56
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2021, 11:56:55 AM »
Never known a person come across as so dumb while trying to seem intelligent. His charisma is faux positivity lifecoach bull crap crossed with braindead childish angst.

Unlike others I don't actually think he's a terrible skater but he definitely never seemed to grow up post Cherry, just expanded his ego exponentially.

TheDingus

« Reply #63 on: May 22, 2021, 12:05:44 PM »
Lotties is definitely the place to get cool guyed. Kingswell is ok. Non Factory is ok too.

sk84fun

• Rep: -42
« Reply #64 on: May 22, 2021, 12:39:12 PM »
this thread has made me realize how many cringey moments he’s had...someone needs to put a compilation together. I used to think he was pretty cool but this kinda tears it...lotties seems like a pretty cool shop compared to others..I know a lot of kids in la look up to nak and illegal civ.. Can’t understand his logic other than just wanting to start shit to be funny/ look cool in front of his homies.

On second thought tho, I’ve noticed that their is usually some type of beef between skate shops at least in the community I grew up in. I’ve had friends that worked at different shops and they would hate on their stores lol pretty childish. It would have been better if nak didn’t say anything, but unfortunately he has a huge platform and came off looking dumb as hell.

showbobs

• Rep: -1
« Reply #65 on: May 22, 2021, 01:05:32 PM »
What Lotties do tho

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 270
« Reply #66 on: May 22, 2021, 01:06:45 PM »
Lotties is definitely the place to get cool guyed. Kingswell is ok. Non Factory is ok too.

The only time I got kinda cool guyed at Kingswell was with Shimizu, but I think he just might be more reserved.   DJ, Patrick and all the shop guys are nothing but nice to everyone I see that comes in

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1290
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #67 on: May 22, 2021, 01:15:51 PM »
Lotties probably just denied carrying a dream no longer deferred or whatever nak's discount company is.

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 261
  • tiger style
« Reply #68 on: May 22, 2021, 02:14:06 PM »
listening to this guy talk is always so painful. he's always trying to explain things and be "reasonable" while really just being a childish adversarial dick

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1208
« Reply #69 on: May 22, 2021, 02:18:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Being homies with Nak seems stressful. Always worried if he’s gonna focus your board or rip your hoodie off your back for an Insta story.

Lame behavior.
[close]

Looked like KB was ripping that dudes sweatshirt off too. 

Speaking of, he posted some footage of him and his friends driving around shooting random people on the street with water guns.  Not the end of the world, but I thought it was a pretty lame thing to do. Might even be considered assault. 

Like someone else said, these dudes are bullies and the fact that they act like they are owed something is laughable
[close]

WATER GUN on people are you kidding me? o h m y g o s h those thugs really need to chill out.

Yet when Jason Adams walks around slapping people with a wet pool noodle nobody bats an eye. I think y'all need to take a look inside yourselves as to why that is.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 523
« Reply #70 on: May 22, 2021, 02:47:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Being homies with Nak seems stressful. Always worried if he’s gonna focus your board or rip your hoodie off your back for an Insta story.

Lame behavior.
[close]

Speaking of, he posted some footage of him and his friends driving around shooting random people on the street with water guns.  Not the end of the world, but I thought it was a pretty lame thing to do. Might even be considered assault. 

Like someone else said, these dudes are bullies and the fact that they act like they are owed something is laughable
[close]

WATER GUN on people are you kidding me? o h m y g o s h those thugs really need to chill out.
[close]

Yet when Jason Adams walks around slapping people with a wet pool noodle nobody bats an eye. I think y'all need to take a look inside yourselves as to why that is.

For real, squirt gunning people is funny and should bring laughter and joy. Not a big deal.
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

ColorWheelsGraphicsOut

• Rep: 4
« Reply #71 on: May 22, 2021, 03:19:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Lame behavior.
[close]

[close]

[close]

What if both are lame?

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 497
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #72 on: May 22, 2021, 03:25:53 PM »
Y'all r some fukkkng flamers, If a pro skater wants 2 get mad at a skateshop sobeit
It's not like he does nothing for skating
But I live for this right

Sobeit bro

EshLad666

• Rep: -3
« Reply #73 on: May 22, 2021, 04:00:43 PM »
Fuck nakel. What the fuck has he ever done for anyone

Kanye Omari West

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -360
« Reply #74 on: May 22, 2021, 06:05:24 PM »
Never known a person come across as so dumb while trying to seem intelligent. His charisma is faux positivity lifecoach bull crap crossed with braindead childish angst.

Unlike others I don't actually think he's a terrible skater but he definitely never seemed to grow up post Cherry, just expanded his ego exponentially.

I swear more times than not when a pro becomes a rapper it's because their ego is too big for their board. Especially if their shit sucks.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 326
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #75 on: May 22, 2021, 06:55:23 PM »
Nickelis truly a smart man. A being on a higher level.

Add it to the list.
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

Diamond_Dallas_Pudge

• Rep: -46
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #76 on: May 22, 2021, 07:03:02 PM »
None of this would have happened if we kept wearing girl jeans, think about it boys

Ayanami

• Rep: 55
« Reply #77 on: May 22, 2021, 07:44:01 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Had to google your profile picture to see if it was real and it is, wonder how that tastes.

Add it to the list.
i like the tiny headed bear who says nice stuff to everyone.

Jehoshaphat Augustus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 298
« Reply #78 on: May 22, 2021, 08:56:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Had to google your profile picture to see if it was real and it is, wonder how that tastes.

Add it to the list.
[close]
Someone left 3 on the bench from the night before at the park. I took them home, washed em, & they are in the fridge. Im trying not to drink alcohol lately but they sure are burning a hole in my fridge right now.

The whole time, all I could think of was @Pabst the Pal. Does he like this drink or is it a joke like Zima?

Either way, I am SURE I should buy a fresh, never-warmed-by-the-sun version before I give em a go. I'm glad im not alone in my interest. Pabst owes you, Pabst!

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
  • Free Max B
« Reply #79 on: May 22, 2021, 08:59:04 PM »
how much of nickels paycheck goes to all the good homies for no reason other than they expect it.

lottie is a cool dude who has been killing it since nak was still a little foodcourt kid playing COD all day listening to linkin park. he got super lucky making it into the supreme crew to begin with (they fuck with Kareem OD, and hes Naks uncle or whatever)...he brought nak around and they started hooking up out of respect. then eventually he did got pretty good. but has since regressed a lot

not long until hes kicked off FA but spins it on IG. acting as if he quit to start Steamy Dream Is a Turd boards with some kids from LA that rap and sip fake lean way more than they skate.

free max b
FREE MAX B

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #80 on: May 22, 2021, 09:10:13 PM »
None of this would have happened if we kept wearing girl jeans, think about it boys
Oh you know I beg to differ
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

Double Thick Filbert

• Rep: -56
« Reply #81 on: May 22, 2021, 09:25:51 PM »
Dill really needs to man up and kick this piece of shit of FA like supreme did. No one wants to ride the same board or be associated with this nukel kook.

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #82 on: May 22, 2021, 09:34:27 PM »
And that's the point, say what you will. I know I will
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

mynameisnotjeff

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 582
« Reply #83 on: May 22, 2021, 09:57:13 PM »
Give your money to Lotties. Kingswell is funded by drug money.

Can you explain this?
Nothing I do deserves more than an iphone camera.

fried

• Rep: 52
« Reply #84 on: May 22, 2021, 10:54:13 PM »
This dude is just Jereme Rogers with less talent

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
  • <3
« Reply #85 on: May 22, 2021, 11:21:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Give your money to Lotties. Kingswell is funded by drug money.
[close]

Can you explain this?
Rumor is that Patrick Melcher use to sell blow...pretty sure it was coke. At least that's what I remember reading/being told
The chillest1

SourPatch MOY

• Rep: -30
« Reply #86 on: May 22, 2021, 11:39:05 PM »
Nak believes his own hype

Mr Cheese Resurrection

« Reply #87 on: May 22, 2021, 11:55:38 PM »
Godspeed video proved most of these young cats are idiots. That’s my opinion. Nak never makes any sense

stone cold steve austin

• Rep: -84
« Reply #88 on: May 23, 2021, 12:07:29 AM »
I’ve always said nakel was a dickhead

CAPTAIN NOBODY

« Reply #89 on: May 23, 2021, 12:10:38 AM »
Cherry was the only good Supreme video.