Author Topic: nakel lotties rant  (Read 178463 times)

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: nakel lotties rant
« Reply #180 on: May 23, 2021, 06:29:59 PM »
This reminds me when Stevie Williams opened a shop across from Stratosphere in 2009 & it ended in a bloody club parking lot battle from the whole town
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

Urtripping

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 527
« Reply #181 on: May 23, 2021, 06:31:54 PM »
Supposedly (heard this 3rd hand) this is about one of Nak's friend going into the store, and buying a board and was expecting it to get gripped for him, and they told him they wouldn't do it. Also told another friend to leave the store when he walked in smoking a blunt (which is totally fair enough)

Gonna go against the grain here and say It's a shame Nak goes about it the way he does, I'm all for wearing your heart on your sleeve, but he just gets way too heated, because from what I have seen, he really does put on for the community, gives out boards, shoes, gear, etc. He did a lot for Caleb Barnett too when he wasn't anybody.

Be careful, this is not a place to show him any kind of empathy... or even the benefit of the doubt, as I've learned. I was kooked several times for being objective. He overreacted for sure, as did a lotta folks posting in here today.

I'd like to see the idiots resurface who were so confident in saying this is all about Lotties not stocking his brand. What have ye to say now, bastards?
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

ManimalChin

• Rep: 22
« Reply #182 on: May 23, 2021, 06:47:39 PM »
This reminds me when Stevie Williams opened a shop across from Stratosphere in 2009 & it ended in a bloody club parking lot battle from the whole town

Sk8tique. Had the mini ramp too. I think I went in maybe once because they had almost no products.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #183 on: May 23, 2021, 06:54:39 PM »
cool skater thing to do nowdays:

1. try to callout/talk shit on someone/something
2. do not give any explanation why
3. "if you dont know the backstory you aint cool enough to know anyway"

-Nakel 2021
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 719
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #184 on: May 23, 2021, 06:56:46 PM »
Supposedly (heard this 3rd hand) this is about one of Nak's friend going into the store, and buying a board and was expecting it to get gripped for him, and they told him they wouldn't do it. Also told another friend to leave the store when he walked in smoking a blunt (which is totally fair enough)

Gonna go against the grain here and say It's a shame Nak goes about it the way he does, I'm all for wearing your heart on your sleeve, but he just gets way too heated, because from what I have seen, he really does put on for the community, gives out boards, shoes, gear, etc. He did a lot for Caleb Barnett too when he wasn't anybody.
yo fuck ANYBODY who expects dudes working at skateshops to grip your shit. moms/children whatever obvious exception

if youre old enough to drive a car youre old enough to grip your own skateboard.

whole generation of weirdos that seem to push shit as far as they can for no reason other than starting some drama. or just seeing if somethings gonna pop off for no reason. its OD corny. like the dude walking in the shop smoking a blunt. smoke weed all day but have some respect for businesses in general let alone the shop. that kids a cornball and anyone who does that shit is a clown.

this shit really does just come down to lottie declining stocking the terrible 'steam no longer a turd' teeshirts tho... who the fuck wants that silly horsehockey in their shop besides zumies... lol that stuffs horrendous.

and idk who replied to me about the dlx shit sry... but ill give nak 18 months tops left at FA before dills over it. then its uncle jim flow and possible warehouse work unless he gets on beibers brand or something.

free max b
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 02:37:08 AM by Pete »
FREE MAX B

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 527
« Reply #185 on: May 23, 2021, 07:09:14 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
yo fuck ANYBODY who expects dudes working at skateshops to grip your shit. moms/children whatever obvious exception

if youre old enough to drive a care youre old enough to grip your own skateboard.

whole generation of weirdos that seem to push shit as far as they can for no reason other than starting some drama. or just seeing if somethings gonna pop off for no reason. its OD corny. like the dude walking in the shop smoking a blunt. smoke weed all day but have some respect for businesses in general let alone the shop. that kids a cornball and anyone who does that shit is a clown.

this shit really does just come down to lottie declining stocking the terrible 'steam no longer a turd' teeshirts tho... who the fuck wants that silly horsehockey in their shop besides zumies... lol that stuffs horrendous.

and idk who replied to me about the dlx shit sry... but ill give nak 18 months tops left at FA before dills over it. then its uncle jim flow and possible warehouse work unless he gets on beibers brand or something.

free max b

Shit is wack, all of it, especially the designs. But that's still not the reason he was upset, even though he didn't make it very easy fo anyone to understand. I think he already deferred his own dream, anyway. Haven't seen anything about the company since it's initial launch.
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

fongool

• Rep: 94
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #186 on: May 23, 2021, 07:10:41 PM »
Lotties needs to get a soundsystem and blast these all day loud enough that they can hear it on the next block

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #187 on: May 23, 2021, 07:13:46 PM »

lk130

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #188 on: May 23, 2021, 07:19:42 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Sk8tique. Had the mini ramp too. I think I went in maybe once because they had almost no products.
They had so many boards on the wall
It was like Chic'fil A
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

Buck Bundy

• Rep: 38
« Reply #189 on: May 23, 2021, 07:34:54 PM »
I keep checking this thread hoping to see a picture of this bowl everyone is talking about. A picture of a cool bowl is much more interesting than some spoiled skate brats from LA crying about nothing.

lk130

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #190 on: May 23, 2021, 07:43:32 PM »
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

HUNCHBACK

• Rep: -2
« Reply #191 on: May 23, 2021, 07:48:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The post the other day lotties made was something along the lines of “hey kids don’t go to the rancho diy park, people there are taking Hispanic kids’ boards and money.” Later that night Nak made his posts and Lotties’ were deleted
[close]

Isn’t this the opposite of them being shitty and not supporting the community?
[close]
you can’t shit on an entire place & local scene because of a couple of bad apples. That’s not supporting shit.
[close]

YUP

Jfc you’re dumb as fuck.  He posted a photo of a guy that got jumped and robbed for his board and warned the locals to stay away from those parks because they aren’t safe.  His locals are a bunch of little kids and sounds like he was worried for them

Sounds like those “bad apples” might be you and your friends.  Nak already feels like it’s ok to focus people’s boards and rip shirts off their backs, maybe some of his crew thinks it’s ok to take it a step further and jack little kids boards? 

This whole LA Instagram skate scene is wack as fuck.

Buttholesurfer

• Rep: 13
« Reply #192 on: May 23, 2021, 07:52:03 PM »
I dunno dude if anything NAK has cool guyd me at my own skate shop that I worked at while he was trying to sell his shoes and FA decks $20.

Mr lottie has skated my box while I was at a random school I took it to. He was skating with Reynolds and the baker dudes. Went out of his way to talk to me and skate my box for a bit.

I think nak is kooking it. KB is still cool for now

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 587
« Reply #193 on: May 23, 2021, 08:19:09 PM »
Does Nak have like a...like a little hand?
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
« Reply #194 on: May 23, 2021, 08:21:09 PM »
Does Nak have like a...like a little hand?

Like DJ Paul?

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2206
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #195 on: May 23, 2021, 08:53:02 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Be careful, this is not a place to show him any kind of empathy... or even the benefit of the doubt, as I've learned. I was kooked several times for being objective. He overreacted for sure, as did a lotta folks posting in here today.

I'd like to see the idiots resurface who were so confident in saying this is all about Lotties not stocking his brand. What have ye to say now, bastards?
You rang?
I was one of those idiots, and I am resurfacing at your invocation.
You know I was fucking around, right? A little consensual speculation to arouse the spirit, yeah?
Anyway, if you’re not into it, I’ll put my clothes on & head home.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
It was like Chic'fil A

@lk130, this took me a second, then a lost it. Too good.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

mushroom slice

« Reply #196 on: May 23, 2021, 09:05:19 PM »
Instagram really bad. Gross. Mind rot.

fs180

• Rep: -267
« Reply #197 on: May 23, 2021, 09:16:10 PM »
in a time where everyone is to overly connected, like I really dont care at all about a Lotties skate shop and nakels opinion about them, I really appreciate a good skate shop beef. spice things up a little. beat up some guys. burn some t-shirts. point out who is a bigger gentrifier. put a graffiti on the shops wall. post it on the internet. love it.

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1072
« Reply #198 on: May 23, 2021, 09:35:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
You rang?
I was one of those idiots, and I am resurfacing at your invocation.
You know I was fucking around, right? A little consensual speculation to arouse the spirit, yeah?
Anyway, if you’re not into it, I’ll put my clothes on & head home.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
It was like Chic'fil A

[close]
@lk130, this took me a second, then a lost it. Too good.

Sk8tique indoor mini was dope. I skated it several times. but Stevie likes to spot in Atlanta, not run them and just have parties.

Sk8tique
Statuslife shop
Status life warehouse

Stevie just come back and open another playground.

lk130

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #199 on: May 23, 2021, 09:39:37 PM »
Omg Da Playground was hitting hard
Respect
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

Crislerheaven

• Rep: -6
« Reply #200 on: May 23, 2021, 10:11:13 PM »

Boomer you can’t keep getting away with this
As soon as Nelson hears that anything is “small and intimate” he gets paranoid he’s not invited and goes crazy to get there, so he put his mind to it and got there through someone else. It turned out to be thousands of people there so when he saw Paul he said, “Small, intimate world, isn’t it?

lk130

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #201 on: May 23, 2021, 10:45:30 PM »
People still don't skate like that
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -762
« Reply #202 on: May 23, 2021, 11:07:10 PM »
This is endlessly entertaining. Nak has to be the most distasteful person in skateboarding.

From punching women/ security gards, bullying kids, to trying to take down a skate shop for petty reasons unknown.

Nak if you're reading this. You're a real piece of shit.

I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #203 on: May 23, 2021, 11:40:00 PM »
Expand Quote
This is endlessly entertaining. Nak has to be the most distasteful person in skateboarding.

From punching women/ security gards, bullying kids, to trying to take down a skate shop for petty reasons unknown.

[close]
popping back in just to let you know that Nak has achieved more success through his career than you ever will in a lifetime lol

Define success Nak

He's (you ?) also upset/hurt/bullied/assaulted more people than I have have in a thousand life times.

Toadfish Rebecchi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
« Reply #204 on: May 23, 2021, 11:55:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
popping back in just to let you know that Nak has achieved more success through his career than you ever will in a lifetime lol
[close]

Define success Nak

He's (you ?) also upset/hurt/bullied/assaulted more people than I have have in a thousand life times.
[close]
He’s a pro skater getting paid to do what he loves. Living out his dreams.

You bitch on a message board about another human cause you’re personal life is that sad and boring. You rely on others drama for satisfaction.

/endthread

Won't be getting paid for long if he keeps acting like a gronk.
[http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/ea8128aa83b711e383dc1219137b9e09_8.jpg]

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #205 on: May 23, 2021, 11:55:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Define success Nak

[close]

You bitch on a message board about another human cause you’re personal life is that sad and boring. You rely on others drama for satisfaction.

/endthread

Hi Nakel

Why do you try and hit women?

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #206 on: May 24, 2021, 12:03:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Define success Nak

[close]

/endthread
[close]

Hi Nakel

[close]
lmao this isn’t nakel but nice try

No reply for that last one huh? Sad existence

I'm rained off work today. Pretty bored.

I never weigh in on the TK, Zach Allen... Even Biebel threads on here because honestly I feel like it's just bullying. They all are good people deep down. Even Biebel despite what people say on here..

I have to say I take exception to Nakel. Dude seems like the biggest scumbag in skateboarding. Assaulting and antagonizing people constantly. I find him to be a negative force in skateboarding. I hate the thought of kids seeing him on Instagram and replicating his desperate behavior.

So when I see him trying to put a skate shop out of business. I'm weighing in. Sorry pal.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #207 on: May 24, 2021, 12:16:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Define success Nak

[close]

/endthread
[close]

Hi Nakel

[close]

[close]

I never weigh in on the TK, Zach Allen... Even Biebel threads on here because honestly I feel like it's just bullying. They all are good people deep down. Even Biebel despite what people say on here..

I have to say I take exception to Nakel. Dude seems like the biggest scumbag in skateboarding. Assaulting and antagonizing people constantly. I find him to be a negative force in skateboarding. I hate the thought of kids seeing him on Instagram and replicating his desperate behavior.

So when I see him trying to put a skate shop out of business. I'm weighing in. Sorry pal.
[close]
nakel has influenced a generation of kids to go out and chase their dreams

You have not and never will

Sucks to suck

Nakel inspired me to have friends as talented as Earl, Tyshawn, Sage

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #208 on: May 24, 2021, 12:18:00 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Define success Nak

[close]

/endthread
[close]

Hi Nakel

[close]

[close]

[close]

Sucks to suck

Have you ?

Sucks to suck off Nakel

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #209 on: May 24, 2021, 12:29:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Define success Nak

[close]

/endthread
[close]

Hi Nakel

[close]

[close]

[close]

Sucks to suck
[close]

Nakel inspired me to have friends as talented as Earl, Tyshawn, Sage
[close]
nakel is a better skateboarder than sage

Mmmm doubtful.  Sage is far better at music to boot