Author Topic: nakel lotties rant  (Read 177813 times)

RichardBarkley

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
Re: nakel lotties rant
« Reply #210 on: May 24, 2021, 12:37:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
This is endlessly entertaining. Nak has to be the most distasteful person in skateboarding.

From punching women/ security gards, bullying kids, to trying to take down a skate shop for petty reasons unknown.

Nak if you're reading this. You're a real piece of shit.
[close]
popping back in just to let you know that Nak has achieved more success through his career than you ever will in a lifetime lol
[close]

Define success Nak

He's (you ?) also upset/hurt/bullied/assaulted more people than I have have in a thousand life times.
[close]
He’s a pro skater getting paid to do what he loves. Living out his dreams.

You bitch on a message board about another human cause you’re personal life is that sad and boring. You rely on others drama for satisfaction.

/endthread
[close]

Hi Nakel

Why do you try and hit women?
[close]
lmao this isn’t nakel but nice try

No reply for that last one huh? Sad existence
[close]

I'm rained off work today. Pretty bored.

I never weigh in on the TK, Zach Allen... Even Biebel threads on here because honestly I feel like it's just bullying. They all are good people deep down. Even Biebel despite what people say on here..

I have to say I take exception to Nakel. Dude seems like the biggest scumbag in skateboarding. Assaulting and antagonizing people constantly. I find him to be a negative force in skateboarding. I hate the thought of kids seeing him on Instagram and replicating his desperate behavior.

So when I see him trying to put a skate shop out of business. I'm weighing in. Sorry pal.
[close]
nakel has influenced a generation of kids to go out and chase their dreams

You have not and never will

Sucks to suck
[close]

Nakel inspired me to have friends as talented as Earl, Tyshawn, Sage
[close]
nakel is a better skateboarder than sage
[close]

Mmmm doubtful.  Sage is far better at music to boot

Agreed
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

scary

• Rep: -7
« Reply #211 on: May 24, 2021, 12:49:14 AM »
yeah dude i don’t really give a fuck like nak probably wouldn’t be super nice to me if i ran into him (probably really mean) but then again neither of the guys at lotties or baby were too nice to me either. support skate warehouse its $5 overnight shipping and sometimes u can talk to a girl on the quick chat thing lol

JosephSmith

• Rep: 49
« Reply #212 on: May 24, 2021, 01:08:09 AM »
Does zumiez still give free stickers?

Highonangeldust

• Rep: 585
« Reply #213 on: May 24, 2021, 01:08:50 AM »

pkmaster771

• Rep: -7
« Reply #214 on: May 24, 2021, 01:21:19 AM »
Expand Quote
I think Lotties posted something earlier about some kids getting jumped for their boards and telling kids not to go to a certain park in the area. Looks like it’s deleted now.  Maybe Nak took offense? 

Dude is such a dumbass.  He’ll kook himself out of a job before too long.
[close]

He already got kicked off supreme. I imagine Adidas is next.

I’ve said it before but I’ve watched him at stoner not land a single trick even on flat in two hours. There’s bad days. But a pro should be able to land a flat ground kickflip and 360 flip pretty much every try in this day an age. Nak is the most undeserving pro since Castillo haha.

No side on the drama in this thread but I saw Nakel at East La College a month ago trying to hardflip the 13 in a line with photographers and filmers so he’s def out there filming based on that. I would say him not doing a kickflip is probably actually a bad day

swanronson

• Rep: -27
« Reply #215 on: May 24, 2021, 01:23:44 AM »
He’s not pro material. Right place, right time, right friends. If anything he should be humble.

Urtripping

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 530
« Reply #216 on: May 24, 2021, 03:06:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Supposedly (heard this 3rd hand) this is about one of Nak's friend going into the store, and buying a board and was expecting it to get gripped for him, and they told him they wouldn't do it. Also told another friend to leave the store when he walked in smoking a blunt (which is totally fair enough)

Gonna go against the grain here and say It's a shame Nak goes about it the way he does, I'm all for wearing your heart on your sleeve, but he just gets way too heated, because from what I have seen, he really does put on for the community, gives out boards, shoes, gear, etc. He did a lot for Caleb Barnett too when he wasn't anybody.
[close]

Be careful, this is not a place to show him any kind of empathy... or even the benefit of the doubt, as I've learned. I was kooked several times for being objective. He overreacted for sure, as did a lotta folks posting in here today.

I'd like to see the idiots resurface who were so confident in saying this is all about Lotties not stocking his brand. What have ye to say now, bastards?
[close]
You rang?
I was one of those idiots, and I am resurfacing at your invocation.
You know I was fucking around, right? A little consensual speculation to arouse the spirit, yeah?
Anyway, if you’re not into it, I’ll put my clothes on & head home.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
This reminds me when Stevie Williams opened a shop across from Stratosphere in 2009 & it ended in a bloody club parking lot battle from the whole town
[close]

Sk8tique. Had the mini ramp too. I think I went in maybe once because they had almost no products.
[close]
They had so many boards on the wall
It was like Chic'fil A

[close]
@lk130, this took me a second, then a lost it. Too good.

Haha I'm over it, sorry to disappoint, Lou. Was trying to summon @waffle actually, who seemed to have moved beyond speculation and was ready to prove it beyond reasonable doubt.
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

fs180

• Rep: -267
« Reply #217 on: May 24, 2021, 03:06:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
This is endlessly entertaining. Nak has to be the most distasteful person in skateboarding.

From punching women/ security gards, bullying kids, to trying to take down a skate shop for petty reasons unknown.

[close]
popping back in just to let you know that Nak has achieved more success through his career than you ever will in a lifetime lol
[close]

Define success Nak

He's (you ?) also upset/hurt/bullied/assaulted more people than I have have in a thousand life times.

some false accusations about beating up women? bro chill out you seem like you're trying to demonize him.
he might be not in control of his emotions. but you are really inventing some story lines that never happened. stop or else I will find out who you are and tell people you've beat up women how you like that mr fullfliadream

also when did he bully any kids for anything?

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #218 on: May 24, 2021, 03:11:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Define success Nak

[close]

some false accusations about beating up women? bro chill out you seem like you're trying to demonize him.
he might be not in control of his emotions. but you are really inventing some story lines that never happened. stop or else I will find out who you are and tell people you've beat up women how you like that mr fullfliadream

Does he not swing a punch and miss at a female security gard in some video ?

If not and I'm wrong I retract that.

fs180

« Reply #219 on: May 24, 2021, 03:17:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Define success Nak

[close]

[close]

you retract that? thats not enough.
you can't go out spreading something like this on the internet.
really trying to demonize a person you dont even know.
he has his image but bullying kids and punching women is not part of that.
you just tried to make a enumeration to further underline your point and 3 out of 4 are just invented by your anger loaded view on him. stop it.

Don

• Rep: -31
« Reply #220 on: May 24, 2021, 03:38:37 AM »
RichardBarkley is full of hate cause he didn't fullfilled the dream

Wheelbyte

• Rep: -34

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #222 on: May 24, 2021, 04:06:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Define success Nak

[close]

[close]

[close]

you just tried to make a enumeration to further underline your point and 3 out of 4 are just invented by your anger loaded view on him. stop it.

Nak shows people respect... like that lady he tried to punch through the plexi in that homies video😐

fs180

« Reply #223 on: May 24, 2021, 04:19:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Define success Nak

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
Nak shows people respect... like that lady he tried to punch through the plexi in that homies video😐
[close]

she was pulling funny faces in front of a plexiglass glass window she closed so they couldn't enter so he slapped his hand against it. im in big disbelieve he would have actually punshed her if she wasn't in front of the plexiglass making grimaces to piss him of. big difference to actually punshing multiple womEn. not trying to defend nakel but know what the fuck you are talking about.

Circaskater420

• Rep: -76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #224 on: May 24, 2021, 04:21:23 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Yeah I’m so jealous of the failed SoundCloud rapper who has 0 memorable parts or tricks and will always be overshadowed by literally every other supreme rider. 

Diamond_Dallas_Pudge

• Rep: -46
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #225 on: May 24, 2021, 04:32:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Define success Nak

[close]
He’s a pro skater getting paid to do what he loves. Living out his dreams.

You bitch on a message board about another human cause you’re personal life is that sad and boring. You rely on others drama for satisfaction.

/endthread
[close]

Hi Nakel

Why do you try and hit women?
[close]
lmao this isn’t nakel but nice try

No reply for that last one huh? Sad existence
[close]

I'm rained off work today. Pretty bored.

I never weigh in on the TK, Zach Allen... Even Biebel threads on here because honestly I feel like it's just bullying. They all are good people deep down. Even Biebel despite what people say on here..

I have to say I take exception to Nakel. Dude seems like the biggest scumbag in skateboarding. Assaulting and antagonizing people constantly. I find him to be a negative force in skateboarding. I hate the thought of kids seeing him on Instagram and replicating his desperate behavior.

So when I see him trying to put a skate shop out of business. I'm weighing in. Sorry pal.
[close]
nakel has influenced a generation of kids to go out and chase their dreams

You have not and never will

Sucks to suck

Supreme kids are the new 2000 skinny jeans fad you think its cool because youre apart of it but to everyone else you boys look fucked.

Goofy zoom in on shoes then serious face then zoom in tight on a board fliping on flatground while getting in peoples way is fucked.

But chase youre dreams

fs180

« Reply #226 on: May 24, 2021, 04:42:28 AM »
no its not. they are a design collective going with time and grabbing cultural references and ideas from the past and make them new and not one pair of slim fitting jeans.
they will be around a lot longer than some of you guys are hoping for.

would you laugh about how David bowie dressed? would you think he would have made that much of an impact if he was just a regular boring guy with a t-shirt and some jeans? the world view some of you guys have is far to boring for me.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #227 on: May 24, 2021, 04:45:27 AM »
no its not. they are a design collective going with time and grabbing cultural references and ideas from the past and make them new and not one pair of slim fitting jeans.

would you laugh about how David bowie dressed? would you think he would have made that much of an impact if he was just a regular boring guy with a t-shirt and some jeans? the world view some of you guys have is far to boring for me.

You complete fucking doofus

Did you really just draw a comparison with Bowie.

Did I actually just read that.

Cretin

fs180

« Reply #228 on: May 24, 2021, 04:48:39 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Cretin

hahaha you realized I fucked you up when you were lying and now you are jumping on the first thing I said to make me look stupid.

yes I said that. you guys are making fun of greco and people dressing extravagant to achieve living in the most boring time on earth.

Toadfish Rebecchi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -45
« Reply #229 on: May 24, 2021, 04:58:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Cretin
[close]

hahaha you realized I fucked you up when you were lying and now you are jumping on the first thing I said to make me look stupid.

yes I said that. you guys are making fun of greco and people dressing extravagant to achieve living in the most boring time on earth.

“To achieve living”
[http://distilleryimage1.s3.amazonaws.com/ea8128aa83b711e383dc1219137b9e09_8.jpg]

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
« Reply #230 on: May 24, 2021, 05:04:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Cretin
[close]

Can you just drop the fuck of already?
 Nobody here likes you, nobody here agrees with your consistently mulchbrained opinions, and everybody here thinks you're a joke.
 How does it feel to be despised by your own community?

fs180

« Reply #231 on: May 24, 2021, 05:10:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Cretin
[close]

[close]

Can you just drop the fuck of already?
 Nobody here likes you, nobody here agrees with your consistently mulchbrained opinions, and everybody here thinks you're a joke.
 How does it feel to be despised by your own community?

ok so do you agree with my that richardbarkley was spreading lies about nakel punching women?

it was also incredibly stupid to compare a bad fitting pants trend to a whole approved company that has a seasonal approach to fashion and its business.

i bet my left arm that you would wear some clothing by supreme if it wasn't so popular and without the logos and you'd be amazed by quality and fit.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2021, 05:22:50 AM by fs180 »

fs180

« Reply #232 on: May 24, 2021, 05:11:44 AM »
everyone: please have your theories and stand for what you believe in as long as its not spreading false lies and misinformation.

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 114
« Reply #233 on: May 24, 2021, 05:37:19 AM »
I’m just out here trying to achieve living. Also Nak needs to cool his jets. If you got an issue with everyone the issue probably lies with you

fs180

« Reply #234 on: May 24, 2021, 05:46:38 AM »
I’m just out here trying to achieve living. Also Nak needs to cool his jets. If you got an issue with everyone the issue probably lies with you
"achieve living in the most boring time" sir big difference.
im not stupid. I said it like that because you won't achieve shit from hating on it. imagine you can't even read your own language. I speak three fluently enough to piss people off.
im to smart, non homophobic and non racist to be on here it seems.

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 32
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #235 on: May 24, 2021, 05:53:41 AM »
Sean Pablo is more consistent than Nak. That says a lot.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #236 on: May 24, 2021, 06:12:23 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Define success Nak

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

she was pulling funny faces in front of a plexiglass glass window she closed so they couldn't enter so he slapped his hand against it. im in big disbelieve he would have actually punshed her if she wasn't in front of the plexiglass making grimaces to piss him of. big difference to actually punshing multiple womEn. not trying to defend nakel but know what the fuck you are talking about.

You are taking my words out of context. You have just proved me right.

Anyway I'm sick of arguing with you. You've shown yourself as a complete dumbass in every thread you've ever posted in. I really couldn't give a fuck what you think.

Paperclip20

• Rep: 135
  • Please send symmetrical board information
« Reply #237 on: May 24, 2021, 06:15:31 AM »
Also Nak needs to cool his jets. If you got an issue with everyone the issue probably lies with you

I agree with this. Judging from videos it seems like Nak tries to justify skating or argue with security which is plain annoying when people are just doing their jobs. I don't think he's a great influence but most skaters aren't either..
People saying he isn't skilled seem to be arguing because they don't like him as a person though. His Nollie Hardflip down the set that Tyshawn did the switch 360 flip on in blessed was perfect.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rHvE3d0l4w
Start at 11:15 if you want to see some of his skating

fs180

« Reply #238 on: May 24, 2021, 06:23:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Define success Nak

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

You are taking my words out of context. You have just proved me right.

Anyway I'm sick of arguing with you. You've shown yourself as a complete dumbass in every thread you've ever posted in. I really couldn't give a fuck what you think.

your words out of context? no fucking clue what context you are talking about since you only wrote a few words onto your computer screen. "punshing women" was the context and thats what you said stand up for your bullshit.
also watch the guy above me if you believe nakel isn't skating good.
I intentionally didn't post anything here first because informations were not there but as soon as it got unfair bringing up lies on his cost I had to say something.
lets stop here nothing good is coming out of it. just some losers hating.

skatingisntspecialstupid

• Rep: 57
« Reply #239 on: May 24, 2021, 06:53:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Cretin
[close]

I’m pretty sure this board worships Greco. Hence all of the memes and stuff about him. So if it’s going over your head, you need to work on reading comprehension.

Hablas varios idiomas. Que bueno. Pero hablando y lleyendo un idioma es muy differente, y cuando estes lleyendo aye unas cosas que se van sobre tu cabeza.

Also you keep saying you/we live in a boring time. The worlds pretty fucking wild rn. Not boring at all. Idk what world you’re living in my guy, but it must be nice wherever you are.
Don’t dip your head in or your board will end up behind you