Author Topic: nakel lotties rant  (Read 178280 times)

Pete

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 726
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: nakel lotties rant
« Reply #240 on: May 24, 2021, 06:55:44 AM »
can you idiots just exchange phone numbers already? you kids are fucked

free max b
FREE MAX B

ManimalChin

• Rep: 22
« Reply #241 on: May 24, 2021, 06:59:35 AM »
in a time where everyone is to overly connected, like I really dont care at all about a Lotties skate shop and nakels opinion about them, I really appreciate a good skate shop beef. spice things up a little. beat up some guys. burn some t-shirts. point out who is a bigger gentrifier. put a graffiti on the shops wall. post it on the internet. love it.

Put a graffiti on the Internet

cilantro

• Rep: 44
  • human bean
« Reply #242 on: May 24, 2021, 07:01:07 AM »
Would rather see sean murphy push

fs180

• Rep: -267
« Reply #243 on: May 24, 2021, 07:08:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
no its not. they are a design collective going with time and grabbing cultural references and ideas from the past and make them new and not one pair of slim fitting jeans.
they will be around a lot longer than some of you guys are hoping for.

would you laugh about how David bowie dressed? would you think he would have made that much of an impact if he was just a regular boring guy with a t-shirt and some jeans? the world view some of you guys have is far to boring for me.
[close]

You complete fucking doofus

Did you really just draw a comparison with Bowie.

Did I actually just read that.

Cretin
[close]

hahaha you realized I fucked you up when you were lying and now you are jumping on the first thing I said to make me look stupid.

yes I said that. you guys are making fun of greco and people dressing extravagant to achieve living in the most boring time on earth.
[close]

I’m pretty sure this board worships Greco. Hence all of the memes and stuff about him. So if it’s going over your head, you need to work on reading comprehension.

Hablas varios idiomas. Que bueno. Pero hablando y lleyendo un idioma es muy differente, y cuando estes lleyendo aye unas cosas que se van sobre tu cabeza.

Also you keep saying you/we live in a boring time. The worlds pretty fucking wild rn. Not boring at all. Idk what world you’re living in my guy, but it must be nice wherever you are.

spanish is not one of them sorry.

dont think im missing anything out my reading is totally fine. its a thin line between adoring someone and trying to bully the fuck out of that person. I realized that as a teenager being better than any old guy at my park and them being jealous as fuck trying to find a way to bully and hate on me.
i dont think we live in a boring time. but if anyone dressed the same and everybody would spend the same amount of money on the same fitting clothing it wouldn't be as fun. so let some people have fun with dressing up its not that they are hurting anyone. if anything stop buying cheap clothing that won't last.

GuessAgain?

• Rep: 56
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #244 on: May 24, 2021, 07:12:57 AM »
He's a coat-tail rapper, a coat-tail clothing designer and coat-tail pro who could've probably made it to a high tier if not for the other two career choices.

He's a networker and an inspiration to untalented kids everywhere. His friends on here are pissed cause they believe his shit really stinks and that hanging onto a hanger-onner could help them fulfil their coat-tail dreams too.

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #245 on: May 24, 2021, 07:13:38 AM »
At first when he was skating Lakai's it was whatever but when he started taking those slams and rolling off the curb it was getting it in
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 115
« Reply #246 on: May 24, 2021, 07:21:05 AM »
Expand Quote
I’m just out here trying to achieve living. Also Nak needs to cool his jets. If you got an issue with everyone the issue probably lies with you
[close]
"achieve living in the most boring time" sir big difference.
im not stupid. I said it like that because you won't achieve shit from hating on it. imagine you can't even read your own language. I speak three fluently enough to piss people off.
im to smart, non homophobic and non racist to be on here it seems.

I don’t think your understanding of English is as great as you think it is, no offense. “Achieve living in the most boring time” sounds like something AltaVista translated after a few beers and a few viruses.

fs180

« Reply #247 on: May 24, 2021, 07:23:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I’m just out here trying to achieve living. Also Nak needs to cool his jets. If you got an issue with everyone the issue probably lies with you
[close]
"achieve living in the most boring time" sir big difference.
im not stupid. I said it like that because you won't achieve shit from hating on it. imagine you can't even read your own language. I speak three fluently enough to piss people off.
im to smart, non homophobic and non racist to be on here it seems.
[close]

I don’t think your understanding of English is as great as you think it is, no offense. “Achieve living in the most boring time” sounds like something AltaVista translated after a few beers and a few viruses.

how would you say that you are trying to get us to live in the most boring time? thats trying to achieve something isn't it.

you are trying to achieve living a better life by
you are trying to achieve the goal of a million dollars
you are trying to achieve a better communication skill

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
« Reply #248 on: May 24, 2021, 07:25:00 AM »
i would legitimately hate to be in the same room as nak, but to pretend he isn’t an extremely talented skateboarder is ludicrous. dude nollie hardflipped le dome

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 359
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #249 on: May 24, 2021, 07:26:01 AM »
I like Nakel’s skating but I almost spit out my drink laughing when his boy said he was better than Sage. Piss poor take.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #250 on: May 24, 2021, 07:37:32 AM »
come for the thread title, stay for the fs180 shit show

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #251 on: May 24, 2021, 07:41:19 AM »
i would legitimately hate to be in the same room as nak, but to pretend he isn’t an extremely talented skateboarder is ludicrous. dude nollie hardflipped le dome
this

hotstudios_on_youtube

• Rep: -65
  • ???
« Reply #252 on: May 24, 2021, 07:42:24 AM »
I like Nakel’s skating but I almost spit out my drink laughing when his boy said he was better than Sage. Piss poor take.

Nakel is "better" but hard to watch,  too many shove its, sage is humble and chill and would say ANYONE is better than himself, he's admitted to having a small bag of tricks, sage's body language is graceful af

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 115
« Reply #253 on: May 24, 2021, 07:55:17 AM »
come for the thread title, stay for the fs180 shit show

Achieve living in the most boring time all your base are belong to us

fs180

« Reply #254 on: May 24, 2021, 08:00:30 AM »
i said something stupid lets make a meme out of it because I was right with bashing on you slap pal Richard Barkley for being a fucking idiot. what a joke of an admin. do you even skate broooo do you even have etnies on brooo do you even read Henry jones cartoons and jerk off to it???

CossRooper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 137
  • What are you up to, drawing leafs?
    • timecube avatar image
« Reply #255 on: May 24, 2021, 08:04:17 AM »

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2552
« Reply #256 on: May 24, 2021, 08:04:32 AM »

Expand Quote
[close]

Nakel is "better" but hard to watch,  too many shove its, sage is humble and chill and would say ANYONE is better than himself, he's admitted to having a small bag of tricks, sage's body language is graceful af

IMHO, they're both great skaters, but Sage's style is so much better than Nak's. Graceful is spot on.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Christmas Complete

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #257 on: May 24, 2021, 08:04:35 AM »
i said something stupid lets make a meme out of it because I was right with bashing on you slap pal Richard Barkley for being a fucking idiot. what a joke of an admin. do you even skate broooo do you even have etnies on brooo do you even read Henry jones cartoons and jerk off to it???

Serious question, what is it you enjoy about this message board?
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

fs180

« Reply #258 on: May 24, 2021, 08:17:26 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

plenty of things. some guys on here are pretty cool and I respect them. some of them have been against me in the past but I dont care. I really just want to have a conversation. Ive been skating for 20 years now almost and its fun to talk to people that know more about it than me because usually that doesn't happen.
my brand loyalty might seem weird to a core skater but thats just my opinion. I will forever give people the respect for very good skateboarding skills.
it seems these days you hate on young kids and the older generation wasn't even better at all.
nakel could have a part in yeah right without a doubt and nobody would have pointed out how bad he skates.

Rune Spliffberg

• Rep: 99
« Reply #259 on: May 24, 2021, 09:05:53 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

plenty of things. some guys on here are pretty cool and I respect them. some of them have been against me in the past but I dont care. I really just want to have a conversation. Ive been skating for 20 years now almost and its fun to talk to people that know more about it than me because usually that doesn't happen.
my brand loyalty might seem weird to a core skater but thats just my opinion. I will forever give people the respect for very good skateboarding skills.
it seems these days you hate on young kids and the older generation wasn't even better at all.
nakel could have a part in yeah right without a doubt and nobody would have pointed out how bad he skates.

my man that is the point so many people are trying to make. PLENTY of people could have parts in Yeah Right with their current skill level but they aren't pro because it is a different time.

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #260 on: May 24, 2021, 09:07:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Nobody is against you.
 You are consistently one of the most smug, rude, angry posters on here, and will instantly turn harmless conversations into race debates and twist the words of the people around you just to feel some false superiority.
 If you can't recognize that we clown on you because you're a prick to everyone, then maybe you ARE INDEED STUPID.

fs180

« Reply #261 on: May 24, 2021, 09:14:34 AM »
I dont take the different time explanation as an answer.
Thats just old folks downplaying the hard work and hours upon hours kids these days put in to get uper efficient at what they are doing. Old people will say that to still be industry relevant.
To stand out you still need hard tricks and a good style and i think nak has both of them so hating on him doesnt make sense imo.
If you think just because jeffwonsongs bag of tricks exists these day there shouldnt be a place for nakel you are stupid.
"but he doesnt have switch wallrides down like jake johnson" fuck you and your alternative trick book

fs180

« Reply #262 on: May 24, 2021, 09:21:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Nobody is against you.
 You are consistently one of the most smug, rude, angry posters on here, and will instantly turn harmless conversations into race debates and twist the words of the people around you just to feel some false superiority.
 If you can't recognize that we clown on you because you're a prick to everyone, then maybe you ARE INDEED STUPID.

I was wondering if you realize that admin richard barkley  spread lies about a person beating up women on the internet. Not sure if that explains why i think he is a fucking idiot. Ive probably made some mistakes in my way of interacting with people but not this time. He deserves to be called that way.

El Chupacabra

• Rep: 147
    • Brujaria Skateboards avatar image
« Reply #263 on: May 24, 2021, 09:27:01 AM »
For me the real takeaway here is that Brian Lotti isn’t the”Lotti” in “Lotties”.

Thinking about it now, I guess it is spelled differently.

Today I learned.

BugleBites

• Rep: -68
« Reply #264 on: May 24, 2021, 09:27:55 AM »
In fs180's defense, it's gotta be hard to write properly with Nak's ewok dick in your mouth.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1958
« Reply #265 on: May 24, 2021, 09:31:07 AM »
hey, can somebody give me a quick run down on what a "hold" is for credit cards?

BroBruhBra

• Rep: -20
« Reply #266 on: May 24, 2021, 09:31:49 AM »
For me the real takeaway here is that Brian Lotti isn’t the”Lotti” in “Lotties”.

Thinking about it now, I guess it is spelled differently.

Today I learned.

Totally thought it was his shop, too.

fs180

« Reply #267 on: May 24, 2021, 09:36:05 AM »
In fs180's defense, it's gotta be hard to write properly with Nak's ewok dick in your mouth.

taste so good make u wanna post on slap

Miller92

• Rep: -282
« Reply #268 on: May 24, 2021, 09:37:43 AM »
everyone is good at skating now.  if your attitude sucks and you burn bridges you're DONE.

there's 16 Nak's waiting to swoop in and be grateful for the opportunity

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
« Reply #269 on: May 24, 2021, 09:44:22 AM »
Expand Quote
I dont take the different time explanation as an answer.
Thats just old folks downplaying the hard work and hours upon hours kids these days put in to get uper efficient at what they are doing. Old people will say that to still be industry relevant.
To stand out you still need hard tricks and a good style and i think nak has both of them so hating on him doesnt make sense imo.
If you think just because jeffwonsongs bag of tricks exists these day there shouldnt be a place for nakel you are stupid.
"but he doesnt have switch wallrides down like jake johnson" fuck you and your alternative trick book
[close]
this

also if it’s Nak vs Lotties I’m sure there’s probably a specific good reason. Nak worked hard to get where he’s at and helped a lot of kids who look like him and come from the same background realize they can do it too. That is more important than some cool dude skate shop that vibes kids out. Ask a local at any park in LA and they’ll tell you the truth. Nak is a good inspiration for young black kids. If you can’t realize that you’re an idiot. Lotties bought some product crammed it into a building and thinks he’s king for letting some children hang out. The inspiration between these two people in skateboarding isn’t even comparable.

Lotties: give countless neighborhood kids a safe home away from home, collabs with other skateshops and around the country and provides free original artwork so they can make product pay bills during the pandemic, goes out on a limb and puts themselves at risk to hold brands accountable for going direct to consumer

cool guy shop that vibes kids out

Nak: focuses kids boards for not riding what he likes to ride, rips shirts off of dudes backs for wearing the wrong shop's shirt, uses his massive social media following to try to ruin a small business with no explanation whatsoever

a real inspiration for kids

sure thing bruh

Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower