Author Topic: nakel lotties rant  (Read 178629 times)

bigbevev

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -14
Re: nakel lotties rant
« Reply #540 on: May 27, 2021, 08:48:12 AM »
Maybe he’s just moving.

bigdave

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
« Reply #541 on: May 27, 2021, 08:49:40 AM »
I'll call them when they open if y'all are too scared.

Reddit? Isnt it open 24 hours a day on the information super highway?
ok thanks

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1074
« Reply #542 on: May 27, 2021, 08:52:20 AM »
Expand Quote
anyone know how to mint crypto?
[close]

unfortunately yes

$Nakoin to the moon!
We can make enough money to save Lotties, and have enough leftover to buy tesla's

bigdave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
« Reply #543 on: May 27, 2021, 08:56:49 AM »
$Nakoin to the moon!
We can make enough money to save Lotties, and have enough leftover to buy tesla's

Please to photoshop
ok thanks

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #544 on: May 27, 2021, 08:59:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
anyone know how to mint crypto?
[close]

unfortunately yes
[close]

$Nakoin to the moon!

I’ve got a few singletons laying around and I’m just trying to hit the lottiery, how do I invest in nakoin? If I cash out, will it be in USD or supreme underwear? Are we using the Dill Mining servers?
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1213
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #545 on: May 27, 2021, 09:07:41 AM »
I don't know if this is true or not, but I heard someone thought they were cool enough to pet the dog. Apparently they weren't and the dog bit off 3 of their fingers (the middle three) and they had to shoot the dog and close the shop.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #546 on: May 27, 2021, 09:27:20 AM »
I don't know if this is true or not, but I heard someone thought they were cool enough to pet the dog. Apparently they weren't and the dog bit off 3 of their fingers (the middle three) and they had to shoot the dog and close the shop.

These are the crucial details only available on slap.

Shalom.

dannyprovolone

« Reply #547 on: May 27, 2021, 09:38:02 AM »
nak on rabies confirmed

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 114
« Reply #548 on: May 27, 2021, 09:39:35 AM »
It's a hard Nak life.

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #549 on: May 27, 2021, 09:41:30 AM »
Nak cures himself of rabies by aggressively calling it out for doing nothing to help the scene in an instagram story.

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #550 on: May 27, 2021, 09:42:39 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

These are the crucial details only available on slap.

Shalom.

I was able to get a hold of the X-ray of the injury, pretty brutal. Hang loose out there, pals.

Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
« Reply #551 on: May 27, 2021, 09:59:04 AM »
lol in all seriousness apparently mike was just over the politics involved with running a skateshop. can't blame him. respect for opening a shop and having it become one of the most recognized shops in just (3-4?) years and going out while still on top. im gonna miss the wheatley lotties vids :( this was on repeat

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -763
« Reply #552 on: May 27, 2021, 10:13:44 AM »
lol in all seriousness apparently mike was just over the politics involved with running a skateshop. can't blame him. respect for opening a shop and having it become one of the most recognized shops in just (3-4?) years and going out while still on top. im gonna miss the wheatley lotties vids :( this was on repeat

No way...

Ya gotta hand it to him. He did a phenomenal job.

I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1428
« Reply #553 on: May 27, 2021, 10:21:55 AM »
Just when i think this thread is finally dead and gone, it reinvents itself and puts out some brilliant pages. Bravo

Also respect to Mike for choosing to leave while on top. Makes all the merch he's made much more valuable.

theotherguy

• Rep: -26
« Reply #554 on: May 27, 2021, 10:28:58 AM »
I know exactly what happened between Lotties and Nak. Here's is how the events played out.

Tuesday, 4:20pm. Nak needs new boards, shirts, and sweatshirts for all the homies because he focused theirs and the only reason they put up with him is for the crumbs of product, girls, events, and fame. Nak and the homies walk into Lotties.

Nak: Where's my red carpet? Feel me?
Lotties employee: Oh hey Nakel, hey guys... what was that?
Nak: It's Nak, feel me?
Lotties employee: Uh.. okay (looks at the homies... no one makes eye contact).
Nak: Feel me. I need new everything for the homies. Feel me?
Lotties employee: Okay cool, we have a lot of stuff that you can get. It's great that you are choosing to support our business. Times have been tough due to COVID and the retail climate in general. Were you thinking cash or charge?
Nak: Feel me. I'm PRO AS FUCK!
Lotties employee: Sure.. I mean I can't remember any of your footage or tricks but yeah, you seem very professional.
Nak: Feel me!
Lotties employee: ...
Nak: *Lights spliff.
Lotties employee: So I'll just call Dill to see if I should bill FA for everything or...
Nak: *Starts IG Live Stream. Feel me right now.
Lotties employee: Hey, all this product actually costs us money. If we don't sell it, then we have no business. That's how business works. You should know, don't you have a clothing company or something?
Nak: My shit wet. Feel me. I am sk8. Eat my shorts. I extreme. Zip pop pow!
Lotties employee: Oh shit. Nake... I mean Nak is having a stroke call 911.
Nak: What is Lotties? lol, feel... lol me cough cough (his spliff hits different).

*all the homies are impressed. They walk out the door and are super happy with themselves. Nak does a hardflip and everyone cheers. But one homie didn't cheer loud enough so he focuses the homie's shoes. The homie laughs out loud but is crying inside. That was his only pair of shoes and he has to be at work in an hour. Nak leaves the crew because he has to go to a salon to get his hair dyed a new color, he wouldn't be caught dead with the same hair color two weeks in a row. He sits in the salon chair contemplating if people will ever really feel him. A single tear forms in his bloodshot eye. The tear almost falls but he remembers that if you lose a tear, you are in a world of hurt. He holds the tear back using his mind powers. He learns that he doesn't know who he is, where he fits in this world, and yes, even Nak doesn't understand... no, he doesn't feel himself.

Morning Jazz Radio

• Rep: 20
  • Have your coffee with some jazz!
« Reply #555 on: May 27, 2021, 10:33:38 AM »

Long live Lotties! Glad I got a shirt before all this shit went down.

superleftswipebby

• Rep: 12
« Reply #556 on: May 27, 2021, 10:50:40 AM »
in terms of nak focusing people’s boards. at the 17:30 nak tries to focus alex midler’s first pro model. pretty shitty

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -763
« Reply #557 on: May 27, 2021, 10:54:56 AM »
in terms of nak focusing people’s boards. at the 17:30 nak tries to focus alex midler’s first pro model. pretty shitty

Just watched from the 17.30 mark.

Lots of slow learner, problem child energy going on in that park.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #558 on: May 27, 2021, 11:12:26 AM »

Probably my favorite edit of last year.

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #559 on: May 27, 2021, 11:24:07 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Just watched from the 17.30 mark.

Lots of slow learner, problem child energy going on in that park.

People that focus boards are losers. Whether you focus your own board or a friends, the fact remains...your are a loser.

1. People want to talk about giving back to the skate community. Anytime I buy a new deck at my local, I donate my old one to a skate after school program...or to less fortunate kids that come in the shop and can't afford a freshy

2. Global Warming is real... snapping your deck constantly is only making more waste for the planet. Don't be a dick and try and make your carbon foot print as small as possible

3. Snapping your board constantly makes you look like a asshole

Double Thick Filbert

• Rep: -56
« Reply #560 on: May 27, 2021, 11:50:54 AM »
Surprised adidas hasn't dropped him yet

Also, who is running Adidas skateboarding? Who selected that awkward team? Who the fuck decided to put snoop dogg in the full length and put together that terrible movie? Adidas skateboarding is a fucking joke

alex

• Rep: 34
« Reply #561 on: May 27, 2021, 12:02:36 PM »
Surprised adidas hasn't dropped him yet

Also, who is running Adidas skateboarding? Who selected that awkward team? Who the fuck decided to put snoop dogg in the full length and put together that terrible movie? Adidas skateboarding is a fucking joke

I know scott johnston did a lot with the tyshawn shoe which personally i've been pretty unimpressed with since it came out but unsure how much pull he has beyond design
Suns out, im going skating. chow

alex

• Rep: 34
« Reply #562 on: May 27, 2021, 12:03:12 PM »
I know exactly what happened between Lotties and Nak. Here's is how the events played out.

Tuesday, 4:20pm. Nak needs new boards, shirts, and sweatshirts for all the homies because he focused theirs and the only reason they put up with him is for the crumbs of product, girls, events, and fame. Nak and the homies walk into Lotties.

Nak: Where's my red carpet? Feel me?
Lotties employee: Oh hey Nakel, hey guys... what was that?
Nak: It's Nak, feel me?
Lotties employee: Uh.. okay (looks at the homies... no one makes eye contact).
Nak: Feel me. I need new everything for the homies. Feel me?
Lotties employee: Okay cool, we have a lot of stuff that you can get. It's great that you are choosing to support our business. Times have been tough due to COVID and the retail climate in general. Were you thinking cash or charge?
Nak: Feel me. I'm PRO AS FUCK!
Lotties employee: Sure.. I mean I can't remember any of your footage or tricks but yeah, you seem very professional.
Nak: Feel me!
Lotties employee: ...
Nak: *Lights spliff.
Lotties employee: So I'll just call Dill to see if I should bill FA for everything or...
Nak: *Starts IG Live Stream. Feel me right now.
Lotties employee: Hey, all this product actually costs us money. If we don't sell it, then we have no business. That's how business works. You should know, don't you have a clothing company or something?
Nak: My shit wet. Feel me. I am sk8. Eat my shorts. I extreme. Zip pop pow!
Lotties employee: Oh shit. Nake... I mean Nak is having a stroke call 911.
Nak: What is Lotties? lol, feel... lol me cough cough (his spliff hits different).

*all the homies are impressed. They walk out the door and are super happy with themselves. Nak does a hardflip and everyone cheers. But one homie didn't cheer loud enough so he focuses the homie's shoes. The homie laughs out loud but is crying inside. That was his only pair of shoes and he has to be at work in an hour. Nak leaves the crew because he has to go to a salon to get his hair dyed a new color, he wouldn't be caught dead with the same hair color two weeks in a row. He sits in the salon chair contemplating if people will ever really feel him. A single tear forms in his bloodshot eye. The tear almost falls but he remembers that if you lose a tear, you are in a world of hurt. He holds the tear back using his mind powers. He learns that he doesn't know who he is, where he fits in this world, and yes, even Nak doesn't understand... no, he doesn't feel himself.

fucking well done, i really feel this
Suns out, im going skating. chow

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #563 on: May 27, 2021, 12:12:42 PM »
so lotties is closed for good because of nak?

Yeah because brian lotties dog bit off nickels 3 middle fingers leaving him with a perma shaka of sorts

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 667
« Reply #564 on: May 27, 2021, 12:13:32 PM »
Expand Quote
so lotties is closed for good because of nak?
[close]

Yeah because brian lotties dog bit off nickels 3 middle fingers leaving him with a perma shaka of sorts

Lotties went bankrupt because of primitive credit card holds

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #565 on: May 27, 2021, 12:34:39 PM »
Naked Smith does not make me want to buy Adidas. Everyone else does.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1957
« Reply #566 on: May 27, 2021, 12:40:55 PM »

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1326
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #567 on: May 27, 2021, 12:53:05 PM »

He also low key became a really recognizable illustrator that will now probably always get work
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

donkey

• Rep: -67
  • donk
« Reply #568 on: May 27, 2021, 12:55:40 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
He also low key became a really recognizable illustrator that will now probably always get work

i think that is the biggest point to remember. even if the shop does shut down (which i highly doubt it will), mike will always have work in the skate industry

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1326
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #569 on: May 27, 2021, 01:08:16 PM »
Can we change the thread title to Lotties Skateshop Has Been Stopped?
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.