Author Topic: nakel lotties rant  (Read 178381 times)

veritas

Re: nakel lotties rant
« Reply #630 on: May 28, 2021, 12:56:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
in terms of nak focusing people’s boards. at the 17:30 nak tries to focus alex midler’s first pro model. pretty shitty

[close]

Just watched from the 17.30 mark.

Lots of slow learner, problem child energy going on in that park.
[close]

My take away was that Mikey Alfred wears a fucking pocket watch. Fuck I hate that dude. All these dudes suck.
[close]

How to we merge this thread with the North Hollywood one?

Imma let you finish but this screenshot actually belongs in the "worst board graphics ever" thread as well

Highonangeldust

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 623
« Reply #631 on: May 28, 2021, 01:40:50 PM »

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #632 on: May 28, 2021, 02:02:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
in terms of nak focusing people’s boards. at the 17:30 nak tries to focus alex midler’s first pro model. pretty shitty

[close]

[close]

My take away was that Mikey Alfred wears a fucking pocket watch. Fuck I hate that dude. All these dudes suck.

Don’t hate on pocket watches! I have one that was my great great grandfathers, and it’s easily the coolest thing I own. He used it as he was making power moves down in the Caribbean, and my cousins have no idea that my great grandfather left it to me. Tbh I’d rather talk about pocket watches (or watches in general) than board brands that appeal to rebellious suburban preteens like Illegal Civ, but I think we’re all in agreement that Mikey Alfred is nauseating.
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 667
« Reply #633 on: May 28, 2021, 02:11:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Don’t hate on pocket watches! I have one that was my great great grandfathers, and it’s easily the coolest thing I own. He used it as he was making power moves down in the Caribbean, and my cousins have no idea that my great grandfather left it to me. Tbh I’d rather talk about pocket watches (or watches in general) than board brands that appeal to rebellious suburban preteens like Illegal Civ, but I think we’re all in agreement that Mikey Alfred is nauseating.

Well tell us more, this is the perfect thread for that.
Do you actually use the pocket watch ? You got any pictures ? What sort of power move was your ancestor making ? And what sort of power move are YOU making ? Also, would your cousins beat you up if they found out ?

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1063
« Reply #634 on: May 28, 2021, 02:48:46 PM »
I picture a speech when @Matthew_James received the watch similar to the speech Butch in Pulp Fiction received...

Hello, little man. Boy, I sure heard a bunch about you. See, I was a good friend of your dad’s. We were in that Hanoi pit of hell together over five years. Hopefully, you’ll never have to experience this yourself, but when two men are in a situation like me and your Dad were, for as long as we were, you take on certain responsibilities of the other. If it had been me who had not made it, Major Coolidge would be talking right now to my son Jim. But the way it turned out is I’m talking to you, Butch. I got something for you.
This watch I got here was first purchased by your great-grandfather during the first World War. It was bought in a little general store in Knoxville, Tennessee. Made by the first company to ever make wrist watches. Up till then people just carried pocket watches. It was bought by private Doughboy Ernie Coolidge on the day he set sail for Paris. It was your great-grandfather’s war watch and he wore it every day he was in that war. When he had done his duty, he went home to your great-grandmother, took the watch off, put it an old coffee can, and in that can it stayed until your granddad Dane Coolidge was called upon by his country to go overseas and fight the Germans once again. This time they called it World War II. Your great-grandfather gave this watch to your granddad for good luck. Unfortunately, Dane’s luck wasn’t as good as his old man’s. Dane was a Marine and he was killed, along with the other Marines at the battle of Wake Island. Your granddad was facing death, he knew it. None of those boys had any illusions about ever leaving that island alive. So three days before the Japanese took the island, your granddad asked a gunner on an Air Force transport name of Winocki, a man he had never met before in his life, to deliver to his infant son, who he’d never seen in the flesh, his gold watch. Three days later, your granddad was dead. But Winocki kept his word. After the war was over, he paid a visit to your grandmother, delivering to your infant father, his dad’s gold watch.
This watch. This watch was on your daddy’s wrist when he was shot down over Hanoi. He was captured, put in a Vietnamese prison camp. He knew if the gooks ever saw the watch it’d be confiscated, taken away. The way your dad looked at it, that watch was your birthright. He’d be damned if any slopes were gonna put their greasy yellow hands on his boy’s birthright. So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something. His ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable hunk of metal up my ass two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.

PAWL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -70
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #635 on: May 28, 2021, 04:07:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Does Nickel offer free shipping on his merch? I'm trying to impress some chick so want his stuff.
[close]

Can someone photoshop Nak’s face onto a coin? This thread hasn’t even started to peak
[close]

I'm all in for this plot twist.
[close]

should just say 'on god' instead of in god we trust
yo mike mo new age ape style high five with my reborn hand.

2008 psychedelic experience. thanks.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
« Reply #636 on: May 28, 2021, 04:14:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Does Nickel offer free shipping on his merch? I'm trying to impress some chick so want his stuff.
[close]

Can someone photoshop Nak’s face onto a coin? This thread hasn’t even started to peak
[close]

[close]

[close]

No cap, on god

chipped tail

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -42
« Reply #637 on: May 28, 2021, 04:29:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

No cap, on god
On God You Feel

Highonangeldust

• Rep: 623
« Reply #638 on: May 28, 2021, 04:50:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

No cap, on god
[close]
On God You Feel
No cash value

conqueso

« Reply #639 on: May 28, 2021, 05:09:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

No cap, on god

ya feel me? 1997

baggy spandex

« Reply #640 on: May 28, 2021, 07:33:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

No cap, on god
[close]

ya feel me? 19NAKTEEN97

duniwayRobber

• Rep: -140
  • ?
« Reply #641 on: May 28, 2021, 07:47:37 PM »
fuck poutine we eat pussy out here.

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
« Reply #642 on: May 28, 2021, 07:49:53 PM »
Jesus hahaha

veritas

« Reply #643 on: May 28, 2021, 10:15:16 PM »

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #644 on: May 29, 2021, 08:59:31 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

No market cap, on god

bigdave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
« Reply #645 on: May 29, 2021, 10:05:21 AM »
Lotties is indeed closed. Confirmed. WTF.
ok thanks

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 722
  • Free Max B
« Reply #646 on: May 29, 2021, 11:09:39 AM »
yeah can anyone on the lotties side of things (we kno u r here) tell us why lotties actually closed. i refuse to beleive it has anything to do with nickel and his e-crying. but like others have side mike really started doing alot of art for skate stuff recently, but the dudes been killing it for deep. also heard he slammed one of the olson twins back in the early 00s so thats pretty badass.

had a rad part in that old rob harris video. the one with the only pre-"pscychopsyiblin mushroom personified as a sheep hearding white kid with dreads" yaje part wed ever get. i think QS did a remix with that one gucci man song white kids were tripping over that month. re-edit gods over there at QS

free max b

free max b
FREE MAX B

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -761
« Reply #647 on: May 29, 2021, 12:20:04 PM »
yeah can anyone on the lotties side of things (we kno u r here) tell us why lotties actually closed. i refuse to beleive it has anything to do with nickel and his e-crying. but like others have side mike really started doing alot of art for skate stuff recently, but the dudes been killing it for deep. also heard he slammed one of the olson twins back in the early 00s so thats pretty badass.

had a rad part in that old rob harris video. the one with the only pre-"pscychopsyiblin mushroom personified as a sheep hearding white kid with dreads" yaje part wed ever get. i think QS did a remix with that one gucci man song white kids were tripping over that month. re-edit gods over there at QS

free max b

free max b

He sent an email to distros/ suppliers etc saying it was to do with violence and intimidation etc in the area. It just wasnt worth it.

I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #648 on: May 29, 2021, 03:05:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Except the watch isn’t in his pocket but rather dangling in front of his dingaling.

bigdave

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #649 on: May 29, 2021, 03:40:08 PM »
Expand Quote

free max b

free max b
[close]

He sent an email to distros/ suppliers etc saying it was to do with violence and intimidation etc in the area. It just wasnt worth it.

Yep, this is why.

Curious if any of the brands/distros that have done a lot of collaborating/supporting of Mike are gonna stay quiet on this, or stand up for him.
ok thanks

skatingisntspecialstupid

• Rep: 57
« Reply #650 on: May 29, 2021, 03:59:04 PM »
Prayers for nak. That dude seems dumb enough to start shit with people who don’t care about skating at all nor know who he is. Gonna be a sad day. 
Don’t dip your head in or your board will end up behind you

rawbacon

• Rep: -10
« Reply #651 on: May 29, 2021, 08:26:09 PM »
Prayers for nak. That dude seems dumb enough to start shit with people who don’t care about skating at all nor know who he is. Gonna be a sad good day. can kick his ass.

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
« Reply #652 on: May 29, 2021, 08:40:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Prayers for nak. That dude seems dumb enough to start shit with people who don’t care about skating at all nor know who he is. Gonna be a sad good day. can kick his ass.
[close]
Pretty sure that’s what @skatingisntspecialstupid was alluding to
ableSkateMag.com

QUSH

• Rep: -32
« Reply #653 on: May 29, 2021, 08:46:30 PM »
all this nak hate is so fucking dumb lol you guys are so fucking dramatic. talk about over exaggerating shit

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1157
  • old and in the way
« Reply #654 on: May 29, 2021, 08:59:50 PM »
Na Kel's IG is private now
« Last Edit: May 29, 2021, 09:07:53 PM by funeral_tuxedo »

veritas

« Reply #655 on: May 30, 2021, 02:54:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

free max b

free max b
[close]

[close]

Yep, this is why.

Curious if any of the brands/distros that have done a lot of collaborating/supporting of Mike are gonna stay quiet on this, or stand up for him.

This is somewhat unclear, was it violence toward just the shop or were Beibel types wandering the neighborhood fighting locals all day? Was the shop targeted specifically, and what was the reason?

Also banging an Olson twin is definitely not a W, both look like a cross between starving aliens and 20 year old grandparents

winnasoda

• Rep: -31
« Reply #656 on: May 30, 2021, 03:22:51 AM »
all this nak hate is so fucking dumb lol you guys are so fucking dramatic. talk about over exaggerating shit

Sorry nikel won’t happen again

bigdave

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #657 on: May 30, 2021, 06:18:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

free max b

free max b
[close]

[close]

Yep, this is why.

[close]

This is somewhat unclear, was it violence toward just the shop or were Beibel types wandering the neighborhood fighting locals all day? Was the shop targeted specifically, and what was the reason?

Also banging an Olson twin is definitely not a W, both look like a cross between starving aliens and 20 year old grandparents

It was threats as a derivative of this whole situation.
ok thanks

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -211
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #658 on: May 30, 2021, 07:44:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

free max b

free max b
[close]

[close]

Yep, this is why.

[close]

[close]

It was threats as a derivative of this whole situation.

You would think someone promoting threats and violence against a business would be at risk of losing endorsements as well.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

ndsr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
« Reply #659 on: May 30, 2021, 08:33:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
The first love of my life bought me a pocket watch.  I don’t rock it but I still keep it with my prized possessions.  Your great grandpa sounds legit.  Mikey Alfred suspect as fuck

[close]

[close]