Author Topic: nakel lotties rant  (Read 178667 times)

Idk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 304
Re: nakel lotties rant
« Reply #690 on: June 03, 2021, 07:12:49 PM »
I feel like Pete was right and he's gonna be skating deluxe boards soon.

MaXX_I-D

« Reply #691 on: June 03, 2021, 07:19:11 PM »
I'm not watching a 15 minute video about this, but it's really hard to imagine that someone can go and stir up this much shit with major players in the skate industry and night find themselves out on their ass right quick.
I think I remember hearing he’s Kareem’s nephew. I don’t know how much that helps today but it has to do something for him.

WPG

• Rep: -2
« Reply #692 on: June 03, 2021, 07:32:52 PM »
I'm not watching a 15 minute video about this, but it's really hard to imagine that someone can go and stir up this much shit with major players in the skate industry and night find themselves out on their ass right quick.

Can’t go wrong with 1800Nipples, I will watch a video of his whatever the topic, hat teirlist, supreme video, Nakel Lotties beef
Muska, Chillin Chillin
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson flight decks

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #693 on: June 03, 2021, 07:34:57 PM »
Seriously tho, is it like 1-800 Nipples or eighteen hundred Nipples?

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #694 on: June 04, 2021, 03:53:42 AM »
Seriously tho, is it like 1-800 Nipples or eighteen hundred Nipples?
It’s a 917 rip off

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #695 on: June 04, 2021, 04:57:25 AM »
This dude is just Jereme Rogers with less talent

Jem is cool

Youoverthere

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 165
« Reply #696 on: June 04, 2021, 05:13:14 AM »
Y’all should have ignored this fool right when he had more shoe releases than video parts.

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

benboardbreaker

• Rep: 50
« Reply #697 on: June 04, 2021, 05:29:31 AM »
Nakel is the new Terry Kennedy!

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #698 on: June 04, 2021, 05:40:15 AM »
dudes really bringing that foodcourt energy.

imagine being kareems nephew and having everything handed to you, then doing this JCAT shit with your career.

free max b
FREE MAX B

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #699 on: June 04, 2021, 08:10:50 AM »
I’m not sure if he’s ungrateful, spiteful, or just fucking stupid.

I can’t speak to his talent because I’ve never really seen him skate. I think in large that’s due to the fact he doesn’t put out footage. But Jesus Christ dude, pick a better hill to die on.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

IanBZHD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 55
« Reply #700 on: June 04, 2021, 08:28:11 AM »
Nakel should take a page out of his friend Tyshawn's book and keep quiet and skate.
Every time I see him yelling about something, his mouth is overflowing with spit and he can't even get his thought out.
Take a deep breath dude.

newspaperparty

• Rep: 25
« Reply #701 on: June 04, 2021, 08:34:14 AM »
Just gonna restate the obvious here but Nakel is such a clueless idiot...always has been incredibly obnoxious.

Whether he’s responsible for the unfortunate closure of Lotties or not he needs to get himself together if he wants to maintain any sponsors or respect in the industry

If he thinks Mike G is racist, well like i said nakels a clueless idiot because Mike is anything but racist not to mention all he has done for skateboarding in general

18forced entry

• Rep: -2
« Reply #702 on: June 04, 2021, 09:17:04 AM »
no its not. they are a design collective going with time and grabbing cultural references and ideas from the past and make them new and not one pair of slim fitting jeans.
they will be around a lot longer than some of you guys are hoping for.

would you laugh about how David bowie dressed? would you think he would have made that much of an impact if he was just a regular boring guy with a t-shirt and some jeans? the world view some of you guys have is far to boring for me.

go outside man i am begging you

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
« Reply #703 on: June 04, 2021, 10:18:20 AM »
Nakel should take a page out of his friend Tyshawn's book and keep quiet and skate.
Every time I see him yelling about something, his mouth is overflowing with spit and he can't even get his thought out.
Take a deep breath dude.

I don't want people to "keep quiet and skate". How about, "have less uninformed, reckless, and embarrassing things to say"?

Unless you're one of those "Shut up and dribble" people. Then...whatever man.

veritas

« Reply #704 on: June 04, 2021, 11:11:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Take a deep breath dude.
[close]

I don't want people to "keep quiet and skate". How about, "have less uninformed, reckless, and embarrassing things to say"?

I like his skating but we definitely need a lot less of his personality cause right now it’s awful.

At the same time Tyshawn barely says anything and still gets a ton of hate on here for his talent so maybe he’s damned if he does / doesn’t at this point.

I can look past his incoherent rants and even his yelling at strangers but the snapping boards / ripping off lotties shit is pretty hard to defend

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
« Reply #705 on: June 04, 2021, 12:40:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Take a deep breath dude.
[close]

[close]

I like his skating but we definitely need a lot less of his personality cause right now it’s awful.

At the same time Tyshawn barely says anything and still gets a ton of hate on here for his talent so maybe he’s damned if he does / doesn’t at this point.

I can look past his incoherent rants and even his yelling at strangers but the snapping boards / ripping off lotties shit is pretty hard to defend

Why the comparison at all? There is none. Tyshawn is a smart talented dude with that super pop and proper ideals.

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

winnasoda

• Rep: -31
« Reply #706 on: June 04, 2021, 12:53:17 PM »
Noone hates on tyshawn. He's a smart cool chill and talented skater. I though zion should've gotten soty that year but it doesn't mean tyshawn isn't awesome anyway, plus he stays true to his roots. I'm not into the whole supreme/fa vibe but have mad respect for tyshawn

shalom

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 864
  • like….? brunch
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #707 on: June 04, 2021, 01:38:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Take a deep breath dude.
[close]

[close]

[close]

Why the comparison at all? There is none. Tyshawn is a smart talented dude with that super pop and proper ideals.
nope nothing. i cant see it either
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

winnasoda

• Rep: -31
« Reply #708 on: June 04, 2021, 01:38:30 PM »
Nakel is the type to start a losing argument, only to call whoever he is arguing with racist as soon as things stop going his way.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
« Reply #709 on: June 04, 2021, 01:57:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Take a deep breath dude.
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
nope nothing. i cant see it either

Comparison is that they broke out at the same time as Cherry/FA kids

fs_filip

• Rep: 2
« Reply #710 on: June 04, 2021, 03:46:41 PM »
lmao at that nerd in his bedroom with the explainer video. holy shit

Dude's just giving a quick rundown on the whole situation, cut him some slack

conqueso

« Reply #711 on: June 04, 2021, 03:52:51 PM »
guess you guys don't remember when TJ had twitter? it was cringe AF

pretty crazy nakteen really did green lighted these dudes out of the business though. clearly a sign we should stop defferring his dreams. muddy kruger coming for that ass. on god.

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #712 on: June 04, 2021, 03:53:24 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Dude's just giving a quick rundown on the whole situation, cut him some slack

Nice to meet you, 1800nipples!
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2210
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #713 on: June 04, 2021, 05:15:50 PM »

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Sold Out

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #714 on: June 04, 2021, 06:00:37 PM »

Where is Chadd Sinclair when you need him...  :'(

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
  • Free Max B
« Reply #715 on: June 04, 2021, 06:20:37 PM »
yo no funny shit on god tho how deffered is this dream on my momma on the squad

free max b
FREE MAX B

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1296
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #716 on: June 04, 2021, 07:26:22 PM »

1800nipples rips and is the only youtuber besides maybe degros you should be watching. Sure opinions vids are whatever but slap is the last to be judging that. At least hes showing his face.

Letsfilmavideo

• Rep: 16
« Reply #717 on: June 04, 2021, 07:32:10 PM »
Nakel is the new Terry Kennedy!

Been thinking this for a while now
I always got one of my boys holdin a jar of leak and a fat blunt, so as soon as i land the trick we gettin wet you know?

Southernmost

• Rep: 118
« Reply #718 on: June 04, 2021, 08:52:21 PM »
Looking like he just deleted his insta or all Of his posts. He posted a picture of Trae Young at MSG with a weird caption saying “me vs the industry rn. Y’all act nosey but don’t give AF.” Something along those lines. Looks like he deleted it along with the rest of his Instagram posts. Thinking he’s of FA and Adidas possibly.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -763
« Reply #719 on: June 04, 2021, 09:00:47 PM »
Looking like he just deleted his insta or all Of his posts. He posted a picture of Trae Young at MSG with a weird caption saying “me vs the industry rn. Y’all act nosey but don’t give AF.” Something along those lines. Looks like he deleted it along with the rest of his Instagram posts. Thinking he’s of FA and Adidas possibly.

Very Odd
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in