Author Topic: nakel lotties rant  (Read 178315 times)

versacekid420

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1221
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: nakel lotties rant
« Reply #1200 on: June 24, 2021, 01:16:31 PM »
Expand Quote
he commented “lmfao” on this and the song sucked but the clips were sick i must say.
[close]

He's probably LMFAO'ing at all the people in this thread saying his boards are getting screened over.
I like the dudes skating just don't think he comes across with the best personality. But all I know is what I see online anyway. So theres that. Also I think skateboarding is about fun not about drinking and smoking weed and promoting guns.
 Take that for what you will, but believe me that shit impacts young impressionable people. Don't act like you never were one. I mean people started throwing random shit like big ass cups of soda/ice out of cars at random people after watching it happen it in certain videos pre jack ass.
oh i definitely agree with you about his image outside of skating. i was very impressionable growing up, but luckily i was heavily influenced by malto and then the toy machine dudes. never really cared for smoking or drinking anyway as i was around heavy drug use in my immediate family and knew i wanted nothing to do with that. but anyway, he is a good skateboarder and wish he focused on that more than the rapping and being just kind of a weird dude moral-wise.

donkey

• Rep: -66
  • donk
« Reply #1201 on: June 24, 2021, 02:23:01 PM »
Expand Quote
he commented “lmfao” on this and the song sucked but the clips were sick i must say.
[close]

He's probably LMFAO'ing at all the people in this thread saying his boards are getting screened over.
I like the dudes skating just don't think he comes across with the best personality. But all I know is what I see online anyway. So theres that. Also I think skateboarding is about fun not about drinking and smoking weed and promoting guns.
 Take that for what you will, but believe me that shit impacts young impressionable people. Don't act like you never were one. I mean people started throwing random shit like big ass cups of soda/ice out of cars at random people after watching it happen it in certain videos pre jack ass.

your pearl clutching is getting really obnoxious. skateboarding is whatever the fuck it wants to be and if nak wants to make a parody of a movie poster then so be it

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
« Reply #1202 on: June 24, 2021, 03:19:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

your pearl clutching is getting really obnoxious. skateboarding is whatever the fuck it wants to be and if nak wants to make a parody of a movie poster then so be it

Your reply is pretty fucking obnoxious "donkey"  Pearl Clutching? What the fuck are  you smoking? Dog shit? Your personal attack is as whack as your statement.

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
« Reply #1203 on: June 24, 2021, 03:26:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Your reply is pretty fucking obnoxious "donkey"  Pearl Clutching? What the fuck are  you smoking? Dog shit? Your personal attack is as whack as your statement.
how are you this bad at the troll thing??? you came on like a cut-rate FS180 but you can’t even sustain that at this point. shit is tired, b, maybe try some new material

KGB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1204 on: June 24, 2021, 03:34:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
how are you this bad at the troll thing??? you came on like a cut-rate FS180 but you can’t even sustain that at this point. shit is tired, b, maybe try some new material

Glad to see you appreciate me. Thanks.

R3dBullRox420

« Reply #1205 on: June 24, 2021, 03:36:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Aka save money and work on video parts... lol yo how did you somehow end up offended by this or try to suggest that message is a bad influence?

And you wanted so bad for the "white face" in the poster to be racist fahahaha
[close]

Really ?  You know Nikal, portraying people smoking weed, drinking liquor and playing with guns with piles of cash just might be a bad look. Maybe you should try to promote positivity instead.

First foremost, just want to thank you for messaging me "kook" ahah that shit had me rolling. 

I still can't tell if you missed the last 100 comments about this being a parody of a well known black film, or if the context surrounding the graphic is going over your head?
No one is "playing with guns" or "drinking liquor". They're superimposed behind some stock photos. (Side note: Dude even if you don't like weed I can't understand someone in 2021 thinking it's some sort of taboo thing haha)

It's a pretty crude photoshop job, so I think it's safe to assume it's not to be taken too seriously or literally. I think the average skater, and especially fans of these dudes, probably read it similarly. I mean cmon, it looks like a PenPixel mixtape cover ha. You sound like someone who wasn't allowed to celebrate Halloween as a kid. 

That's fine if you don't like Nakel, that's warranted-- but please just stop with your crybaby, barney and friends ass view of skateboarding bruh. There's plenty of room for parody/absurdity/referencing in skate content and branding. Most skate brands do this in some capacity.

KGB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1206 on: June 24, 2021, 03:47:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Aka save money and work on video parts... lol yo how did you somehow end up offended by this or try to suggest that message is a bad influence?

[close]

Really ?  You know Nikal, portraying people smoking weed, drinking liquor and playing with guns with piles of cash just might be a bad look. Maybe you should try to promote positivity instead.
[close]

First foremost, just want to thank you for messaging me "kook" ahah that shit had me rolling.

I still can't tell if you missed the last 100 comments about this being a parody of a well known black film, or if the context surrounding the graphic is going over your head?
No one is "playing with guns" or "drinking liquor". They're superimposed behind some stock photos. (Side note: Dude even if you don't like weed I can't understand someone in 2021 thinking it's some sort of taboo thing haha)

It's a pretty crude photoshop job, so I think it's safe to assume it's not to be taken too seriously or literally. I think the average skater, and especially fans of these dudes, probably read it similarly. I mean cmon, it looks like a PenPixel mixtape cover ha. You sound like someone who wasn't allowed to celebrate Halloween as a kid.

That's fine if you don't like Nakel, that's warranted-- but please just stop with your crybaby, barney and friends ass view of skateboarding bruh. There's plenty of room for parody/absurdity/referencing in skate content and branding. Most skate brands do this in some capacity.

OK Bruh. I will take your life changing words and repeat them every morning to myself. Maybe you should read the other comments, I never said I dislike Nak. I said his personality leaves a bit to be desired but not his skateboarding and that all I know of him is the shit I see online. Like in this dumb thread. This is Slap, bad jokes happen. And I got nothing against smoking weed, I have probably had more thc in my body then you will ever have in your life. But I never smoked dog shit.
I like how you made an account just to talk shit on this thread. I am from a city with an extremely high homicide rate via guns already over 166 murders this year BRUH. This shit matters and your BARNEY ASS is too dumb to realize it.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 04:00:50 PM by KGB »

veritas

« Reply #1207 on: June 24, 2021, 05:16:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

First foremost, just want to thank you for messaging me "kook" ahah that shit had me rolling.

No one is "playing with guns" or "drinking liquor". They're superimposed behind some stock photos. (Side note: Dude even if you don't like weed I can't understand someone in 2021 thinking it's some sort of taboo thing haha)

[close]

OK Bruh. I will take your life changing words and repeat them every morning to myself. Maybe you should read the other comments, I never said I dislike Nak. I said his personality leaves a bit to be desired but not his skateboarding and that all I know of him is the shit I see online. Like in this dumb thread. This is Slap, bad jokes happen. And I got nothing against smoking weed, I have probably had more thc in my body then you will ever have in your life. But I never smoked dog shit.
I like how you made an account just to talk shit on this thread. I am from a city with an extremely high homicide rate via guns already over 166 murders this year BRUH. This shit matters and your BARNEY ASS is too dumb to realize it.

Pretty badass dude

Those are rookie numbers Philly is already at 260+ this year, just imagine if they see a Hardies ad shit will double

KGB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1208 on: June 24, 2021, 05:27:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Pretty badass dude

Those are rookie numbers Philly is already at 260+ this year, just imagine if they see a Hardies ad shit will double

PLEASE HOMIE. There is literally no exaggeration over 1 million more people living in your city. The population here is 578,000 dumb ass

conqueso

« Reply #1209 on: June 24, 2021, 05:34:50 PM »
this kgb guy really needs to focus lolll

R3dBullRox420

« Reply #1210 on: June 24, 2021, 06:08:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Pretty badass dude

Ahaahaha yo that's what I'm saying! *RGB listens to NPR once* Weird flex but ok.

@RGB shit going crazy when I'm too (LA). Every big city has been having a large spike in gun crime in the pandemic. I know it may be hard for you to believe, but if you actually read the headlines that everyone has seen by now you'll quickly find it's socio-economic/political shit causing this.

If professional statisticians have debunked the correlation between violence in movies and video games year after year, what makes you actually think this joking graphic within the subculture that is skateboarding should somehow be the source of increasing violence? Your logic is all over the place except Common Sense Town. Rap music has been violent since the 90s. It LARGELY appeals to lower-income groups, who are unfortunately more likely to commit violent crimes. Please explain how violent crime is now less than the 90s but rap music is more graphic and accessible?
The logo of Hardies is a power fist-- the owner of the brand is literally out here feeding the homeless with his own restaurant he got out the mud. Sorry to break it to you but his fanbase (the audience that you are so convinced is going to pick up a gun and kill people after seeing a parodical like this), actually knows about the good he does in the hood and can take a joke and can understand the nuance. Also @RGB I didn't make this account just to talk shit. Was reading through this thread because I live two blocks from the store wanted to see what ppl are saying about the store closing. I can tell by your super reaching "white face" comment that YOU are the one here to talk shit (and be offended)... nice try projecting that tho. Also I'm definitely not entering pissing match about with you about weed 🤡 idk where you're at but my city objectively has the best weed and most accessibility to exotic. Point blank. Drop that.

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1211 on: June 24, 2021, 06:17:28 PM »
Yo no one is reading that shit

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1237
« Reply #1212 on: June 24, 2021, 06:20:46 PM »
alright alright, stop the pissing contest

you guys both send me your weed and ill judge which is better

passtheish

• Rep: 6
« Reply #1213 on: June 24, 2021, 06:42:06 PM »
It seems like white supremacists have found a thread on Slap where they can jerk each other off

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 352
« Reply #1214 on: June 24, 2021, 06:51:11 PM »
so anyways, i've been skating for like 20 years and i still don't get the difference betweena  vulc and a cup sole. they don't feel any different to me. feels the same as the indica vs sativa debate

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 583
« Reply #1215 on: June 24, 2021, 07:02:11 PM »
so anyways, i've been skating for like 20 years and i still don't get the difference betweena  vulc and a cup sole. they don't feel any different to me. feels the same as the indica vs sativa debate

No wonder they never let you pet the dog.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

KGB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1216 on: June 24, 2021, 07:57:04 PM »
another person who thinks they're a bad ass after moving to a good part of baltimore

I am from West Baltimore City, born and raised. My family has deep roots so you can stop with that shit. I moved to another city 5 years ago and moving back because this place sucks worse for other reasons. But yeah I really don't care who has higher murder numbers, this dude just egging me on like the rest of you. If you knew me in person you would be shocked.
  Like I said before I forgot about that stupid movie that portrays something that really happened in such a terribly produced way. Without that movie reference shit looks weird. But you know once again here I am catching flack because I don't like people talking to me like I'm not a real person. Keep that negativity to yourself, and accept the fact that not everybody will just take your shit and not talk back. Not everybody shares the same opinions and I won't be focusing my account anytime soon either.

rukes

• Rep: 216
  • Yabba dabba doo
« Reply #1217 on: June 24, 2021, 07:59:43 PM »
Geez Louise, you are not very chill for a guy who supposedly has a body full of THC

I think you are a liar buddy
Is it true?  Or did you read it on the slap message board?

KGB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1218 on: June 24, 2021, 08:09:06 PM »
Geez Louise, you are not very chill for a guy who supposedly has a body full of THC

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I assure you I am not a liar, but I have taken a break for about 4 days now for the first time in decades. This is why I said you all would be shocked if you actually knew me in person, because I am the nicest person you will ever meet and nobody aside from internet peeps would describe me differently. I swear I am a nice guy to every human I see but some of you really know how to make someone mad and seem to enjoy it. Which is kinda sad really.  Now you can get back to whatever this thread actually is now..
« Last Edit: June 24, 2021, 08:28:24 PM by KGB »

AfterBlackEnderEnder

« Reply #1219 on: June 24, 2021, 08:41:04 PM »
KGB comin’ in hard with that Cheetahsheets Big Cat energy

Ghost Face

• Rep: 107
« Reply #1220 on: June 25, 2021, 02:20:11 AM »
Are there any ladders that you can stand on the top step? It really grates me when I need those extra couple inches and there's that damn sticker saying "don't stand here".
Jerrys Kid : "I work at my real job like I'm a pro skater. Years of work can be summarized to about 3 minutes worth of actual achievements."

HeapsCool

• Rep: -171
« Reply #1221 on: June 25, 2021, 02:41:33 AM »
Are there any ladders that you can stand on the top step? It really grates me when I need those extra couple inches and there's that damn sticker saying "don't stand here".

It’s called scaffolding.

HeapsCool

• Rep: -171
« Reply #1222 on: June 25, 2021, 02:43:17 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I assure you I am not a liar, but I have taken a break for about 4 days now for the first time in decades. This is why I said you all would be shocked if you actually knew me in person, because I am the nicest person you will ever meet and nobody aside from internet peeps would describe me differently. I swear I am a nice guy to every human I see but some of you really know how to make someone mad and seem to enjoy it. Which is kinda sad really.  Now you can get back to whatever this thread actually is now..

if you’re some nice guy in real life, and want to be treated like one, stop acting like an internet psychopath.

nolliecrooked

• Rep: -23
« Reply #1223 on: June 25, 2021, 03:08:26 AM »
young people doing young people stuff, if we had smartphones back in the day, a lot of "idols" would be canceled LMAO

do it like me, watch the skating, dont even look for lifestyle stuff xd

veritas

« Reply #1224 on: June 25, 2021, 03:49:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

if you’re some nice guy in real life, and want to be treated like one, stop acting like an internet psychopath.

KGB comin’ in hard with that Ziggy Sabotka energy

rukes

• Rep: 216
  • Yabba dabba doo
« Reply #1225 on: June 25, 2021, 03:57:15 AM »

You just take the sticker off.
Is it true?  Or did you read it on the slap message board?

dannyprovolone

« Reply #1226 on: June 25, 2021, 05:52:19 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 677
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1227 on: June 25, 2021, 05:54:05 AM »
why are weed heads actually the least chill people? i think it fucks you up

dannyprovolone

« Reply #1228 on: June 25, 2021, 06:05:44 AM »
why are weed heads actually the least chill people? i think it fucks you up

They be puttin dust and k2 in their blunts. Pretty certain real weed doesn’t even exist in baltimore

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #1229 on: June 25, 2021, 06:18:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

The little giant is a fine ladder by all standards but i prefer the mobility and versatility of a nice telescoping ladder

It fills me with joy just looking at it