Author Topic: nakel lotties rant  (Read 178969 times)

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 438
Re: nakel lotties rant
« Reply #1230 on: June 25, 2021, 06:24:21 AM »
Expand Quote
why are weed heads actually the least chill people? i think it fucks you up
[close]

They be puttin dust and k2 in their blunts. Pretty certain real weed doesn’t even exist in baltimore

Only in the white neighborhoods that have a dispensary.
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

Ghost Face

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 109
« Reply #1231 on: June 25, 2021, 07:19:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Geez Louise, you are not very chill for a guy who supposedly has a body full of THC

I think you are a liar buddy
[close]

Thanks for the vote of confidence. I assure you I am not a liar, but I have taken a break for about 4 days now for the first time in decades. This is why I said you all would be shocked if you actually knew me in person, because I am the nicest person you will ever meet and nobody aside from internet peeps would describe me differently. I swear I am a nice guy to every human I see but some of you really know how to make someone mad and seem to enjoy it. Which is kinda sad really.  Now you can get back to whatever this thread actually is now..
[close]

[close]

The little giant is a fine ladder by all standards but i prefer the mobility and versatility of a nice telescoping ladder

It fills me with joy just looking at it

That's a damn fine ladder, Sir.
Jerrys Kid : "I work at my real job like I'm a pro skater. Years of work can be summarized to about 3 minutes worth of actual achievements."

Youoverthere

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 165
« Reply #1232 on: June 25, 2021, 07:39:50 AM »
honestly you might be right. I smoke about 3oz a week and I don’t consider myself a “chill” person.

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

R3dBullRox420

« Reply #1233 on: June 25, 2021, 08:04:48 AM »
Yo no one is reading that shit

Based on another response someone did make it thru.

But yea you're right 2.5 paragraphs is a barn burner

R3dBullRox420

« Reply #1234 on: June 25, 2021, 08:07:52 AM »
alright alright, stop the pissing contest

you guys both send me your weed and ill judge which is better

Can I get banned if I DM you about this?

cky enthusiast

« Reply #1235 on: June 25, 2021, 09:14:19 AM »
just chiming in to say i smoke the most weed and live in the hardest hood so just go ahead and defer to me if you guys need any questions answered thanks in advance
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 09:47:43 AM by camp chill yourself »

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
« Reply #1236 on: June 25, 2021, 09:36:49 AM »
just chiming in to say i smoke the most weed and live in the hardest hood so just go ahead and differ to me if you guys need any questions answered thanks in advance

You gotta drop stats bro, hit us with the pop. and murders per capita talkin that talk
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 438
« Reply #1237 on: June 25, 2021, 10:02:54 AM »
Expand Quote
just chiming in to say i smoke the most weed and live in the hardest hood so just go ahead and differ to me if you guys need any questions answered thanks in advance
[close]

You gotta drop stats bro, hit us with the pop. and murders per capita talkin that talk

BRB, gotta pull up my Ring app and get the neighborhood stats
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 525
« Reply #1238 on: June 25, 2021, 10:19:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Gonna need your hood's land area in sq. miles while you're at it! Need to know the density of this shit
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

dannyprovolone

« Reply #1239 on: June 25, 2021, 10:20:50 AM »
IYKYK bro bro

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1240 on: June 25, 2021, 10:21:42 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

They be puttin dust and k2 in their blunts. Pretty certain real weed doesn’t even exist in baltimore

Yes, it's me again. Just wanted to ad the other place I have been the last five years is in Oregon and the weed here is probably better than anywhere else in the states. But as I said before I am leaving because this place is basically a big garbage dump full of tweakers and raw sewage. As far as Baltimore having bad weed, this might be a shock but it comes in from the west coast and home grows. There were no dispernery's in MD when I left Now I think they got some really overpriced ones. I will try not to be a "internet psychopath" but obviously it's hard for me. I'ma curl up in my cheetasheets and try to calm down. 

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

cky enthusiast

« Reply #1241 on: June 25, 2021, 10:27:07 AM »
IYKYK bro bro

i got hit w/ a brick riding my bike by k and s in like 2007

i hate k town. and fishtown.

squippy

• Rep: -65
« Reply #1242 on: June 25, 2021, 11:34:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Yes, it's me again. Just wanted to ad the other place I have been the last five years is in Oregon and the weed here is probably better than anywhere else in the states. But as I said before I am leaving because this place is basically a big garbage dump full of tweakers and raw sewage. As far as Baltimore having bad weed, this might be a shock but it comes in from the west coast and home grows. There were no dispernery's in MD when I left Now I think they got some really overpriced ones. I will try not to be a "internet psychopath" but obviously it's hard for me. I'ma curl up in my cheetasheets and try to calm down.

Oregon and Washington in general seem like absolute shitholes to live in, if you are anywhere near one of the bigger cities, that is. I will never understand how public officials let shit get out of hand

Prinzy

• Rep: 178
« Reply #1243 on: June 25, 2021, 11:53:10 AM »
if slap was able to document which woodshops make boards for each brand, we should be able to also track down where each major american city sources their weed from. which mids west coast growers are sending it to baltimore? who are these homegrowers? hell, where is my weed coming from since i live in ohio! what kingpin is lurking the boards and what can you inform us on.

spongebob is lit and if i see any spongebob slander i'm pulling up to your house and beating your ass

Red Eyed Swimmer

• Rep: 2
« Reply #1244 on: June 25, 2021, 12:09:30 PM »
IYKYK bro bro

Craig in streets at 4:15ish and some sort of shady transaction at 5:35 - fucking war zone

KGB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1245 on: June 25, 2021, 12:12:39 PM »
if slap was able to document which woodshops make boards for each brand, we should be able to also track down where each major american city sources their weed from. which mids west coast growers are sending it to baltimore? who are these homegrowers? hell, where is my weed coming from since i live in ohio! what kingpin is lurking the boards and what can you inform us on.

Well the herb I was getting in Bmore came straight from Cali. And it was high-grade, no mids unless thats what you were after, before that started showing up frequently it was mexican brick weed back in the day. It comes vacuum sealed, fluffy and properly labeled. And having been out here,It's the same stuff. You just need to know the right people. As far as homegrown, people buy houses strip them out and turn them into heavy indoor grow rooms with nobody actually living there full time. Also I once got arrested for exactly one gram of weed in MD and it cost me 3 grand and a 30 day suspended sentence after a cop turned around to pull me over for going 5 over the speed limit on backroad in the middle of no where. 

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1246 on: June 25, 2021, 12:23:40 PM »
sounds like Merica ^
i would just move to a legal state ffs

cky enthusiast

« Reply #1247 on: June 25, 2021, 01:28:45 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Well the herb I was getting in Bmore came straight from Cali. And it was high-grade, no mids unless thats what you were after, before that started showing up frequently it was mexican brick weed back in the day. It comes vacuum sealed, fluffy and properly labeled. And having been out here,It's the same stuff. You just need to know the right people. As far as homegrown, people buy houses strip them out and turn them into heavy indoor grow rooms with nobody actually living there full time. Also I once got arrested for exactly one gram of weed in MD and it cost me 3 grand and a 30 day suspended sentence after a cop turned around to pull me over for going 5 over the speed limit on backroad in the middle of no where.

who cares

twic3

• Rep: 16
« Reply #1248 on: June 25, 2021, 01:32:41 PM »
sounds like Merica ^
i would just move to a legal state ffs

Imagine getting arrested for weed and paying income tax lol

not in Florida

weregoingunion

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #1249 on: June 25, 2021, 02:18:06 PM »
Expand Quote
IYKYK bro bro

[close]
Craig in streets at 4:15ish and some sort of shady transaction at 5:35 - fucking war zone

haha same couple @ 16:37, mall grab in hand.
r.i.p. bubblegum tate
LOAF FOREVER <3

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
  • Free Max B
« Reply #1250 on: June 25, 2021, 02:21:28 PM »
yall need to stop feeding these trolls with real responses.

even the weed in baltimore is laced with fent. that should give you and idea on the state of drugs over there but i honestly have no idea what you guys (or most likely, one kid with 2-4 accounts arguing with himself) are even going on about.

also i dont doubt its possible, but id like to see some proof of someone "buying up blocks worth" of them row-home bandos and turning them into big weed grow ops. weed isnt exactly the DOC in baltimore so id imagine even if they had a setup like that it would be for manufacturing real drugs first. again, i dont doubt it exists. baltimore is fucking crazy thats undeniable.

free max b
FREE MAX B

KGB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1251 on: June 25, 2021, 02:45:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

who cares

Obviously you do since you bothered to post this.
 Exactly what I was talking about before.
 Don’t like my post hit ignore.
Someone else actually asked about it.

Buttholesurfer

• Rep: 13
« Reply #1252 on: June 25, 2021, 03:13:54 PM »
I saw a post today from one of the designers  of FA on Instagram that stated”tell the truth mike”

What is this dude hiding? I think it’s just he didn’t want to sell nakels shit in lotties store and hes hella butt hurt now.

Unfortunately I suspect it will become a race thing in hopes to cancel this particular white man.

Wish nakel would own up to making mid west demographic  Zumies kids apparel 

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1325
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #1253 on: June 25, 2021, 04:24:55 PM »
yall need to stop feeding these trolls with real responses.

even the weed in baltimore is laced with fent. that should give you and idea on the state of drugs over there but i honestly have no idea what you guys (or most likely, one kid with 2-4 accounts arguing with himself) are even going on about.

also i dont doubt its possible, but id like to see some proof of someone "buying up blocks worth" of them row-home bandos and turning them into big weed grow ops. weed isnt exactly the DOC in baltimore so id imagine even if they had a setup like that it would be for manufacturing real drugs first. again, i dont doubt it exists. baltimore is fucking crazy thats undeniable.

free max b
Converted grow houses in Gardena and the like are the new Humboldt farm op. It gets chopped up and sent all over the country where it's legal and not. It's a good way to wash dirty money. J3r3m3 knows what's happening.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Lisa96

« Reply #1254 on: June 25, 2021, 04:58:03 PM »
I saw a post today from one of the designers  of FA on Instagram that stated”tell the truth mike”

What is this dude hiding? I think it’s just he didn’t want to sell nakels shit in lotties store and hes hella butt hurt now.

Unfortunately I suspect it will become a race thing in hopes to cancel this particular white man.

the midwest? what? the culture is internet-based these days.. you are a fucking moron.

veritas

« Reply #1255 on: June 25, 2021, 05:04:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Gonna need your hood's land area in sq. miles while you're at it! Need to know the density of this shit

You’re all missing the important factors:
How much thc is currently in your system right now

Have you ever smoked dogshit

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -84
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1256 on: June 25, 2021, 05:05:10 PM »
Man I thought people stopped bragging about their weed in high school what the hell is this shit lmao. Weed at this point is such high quality no matter who you get it from that it makes no fucking difference if it’s Alien OG Butthash or Purple Buffalo Fuckstick. Just buy your overpriced quarter oz from Jeremy who works at Target and stfu lol

conqueso

« Reply #1257 on: June 25, 2021, 05:37:21 PM »
nah man gotta go to Baltimore and smoke on that fetynal laced schwag with kgb to be a true connoisseur

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
  • Free Max B
« Reply #1258 on: June 25, 2021, 05:54:42 PM »
lmao TELL THE TRUTH MIKE

why does everyone think their life is shitty mikey alfred movie. nobody knows you and nobody cares.

free max b
FREE MAX B

Buttholesurfer

• Rep: 13
« Reply #1259 on: June 25, 2021, 06:01:22 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

the midwest? what? the culture is internet-based these days.. you are a fucking moron.

This guys from the Midwest