Author Topic: nakel lotties rant  (Read 178878 times)

squippy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -65
Re: nakel lotties rant
« Reply #1260 on: June 25, 2021, 06:02:28 PM »
lmao TELL THE TRUTH MIKE

why does everyone think their life is shitty mikey alfred movie. nobody knows you and nobody cares.

free max b

Tell the truth about what? One of your team riders being an absolute race baiting kookerino with a bad temper and propensity toward violence, or that some skate shop owner wanted kids to stay away from a skatepark where said kids were getting jumped? Feel me? Do you know what I'm, like, saying, ya know?

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1261 on: June 25, 2021, 06:03:27 PM »
i was quoting the dude who said an FA designer made an IG post that said "tell the truth mike"... i am making fun of it.

free max b
FREE MAX B

squippy

• Rep: -65
« Reply #1262 on: June 25, 2021, 06:10:37 PM »
i was quoting the dude who said an FA designer made an IG post that said "tell the truth mike"... i am making fun of it.

free max b

I wasn't coming after you, I'm curious as to wtf the FA designer wants the Lotties guy to tell the truth about! I was kind of trying to add on to your statement/joke, but my shite choice of wording ruined it. I was trying to mimic Nakel's unbelievably cringey insta livestream where he mumbles incoherently and says "FEEL ME" a lot.

Lisa96

« Reply #1263 on: June 25, 2021, 06:15:10 PM »
I saw Alex Olson and the boss skating which other at my local school curbs spot. They were almost the same height if that holds some info

I met yonnie and man child around 2017 and they were both disgusting humans. They had whack merch for sale and whack weed. Go back to SF please LA don’t need you

I’ve met terry before he’s a nice guy. He kissed my forehead once

Lisa96

« Reply #1264 on: June 25, 2021, 06:15:51 PM »
holy shit look at these posts lol

Expand Quote
I saw Alex Olson and the boss skating which other at my local school curbs spot. They were almost the same height if that holds some info
[close]

Expand Quote
I met yonnie and man child around 2017 and they were both disgusting humans. They had whack merch for sale and whack weed. Go back to SF please LA don’t need you
[close]

Expand Quote
I’ve met terry before he’s a nice guy. He kissed my forehead once
[close]

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1265 on: June 25, 2021, 08:32:21 PM »
nah man gotta go to Baltimore and smoke on that fetynal laced schwag with kgb to be a true connoisseur

If this was true I would have OD'd a long time ago.
What you even do without people like me showing up and dropping the hot trash?
This page would be a boring ass place.

I'm a go cover myself in olive oil and roll around in some kief now since its hot enough to activate it.

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -763
« Reply #1266 on: June 26, 2021, 12:11:27 AM »
how long until hes off adidas? proflow vans by august

"fuck sk8rs tho they be supporting rapists racists retards like me etc" really fits this dudes new JCat shtick. uncle dill is bummed tho heard they already screened over his boards for fall.

kids already the new TK. went out sad.lets see which native american tribe Nickel starts claiming

free max b

They haven't screened over his boards. They are in the new drop.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Doom patrol

• Rep: 70
« Reply #1267 on: June 26, 2021, 12:58:12 AM »
I was keen to talk about ladders but I guess I'm too late, this thread is about different regions weed now.

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 800
« Reply #1268 on: June 26, 2021, 01:35:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
just chiming in to say i smoke the most weed and live in the hardest hood so just go ahead and differ to me if you guys need any questions answered thanks in advance
[close]

You gotta drop stats bro, hit us with the pop. and murders per capita talkin that talk
[close]

BRB, gotta pull up my Ring app and get the neighborhood stats
[close]

Gonna need your hood's land area in sq. miles while you're at it! Need to know the density of this shit
[close]

You’re all missing the important factors:
How much thc is currently in your system right now

Have you ever smoked dogshit

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1326
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #1269 on: June 26, 2021, 01:46:33 AM »
Ladder talk no longer occurred
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

R3dBullRox420

« Reply #1270 on: June 26, 2021, 01:50:43 AM »
Man I thought people stopped bragging about their weed in high school what the hell is this shit lmao. Weed at this point is such high quality no matter who you get it from that it makes no fucking difference if it’s Alien OG Butthash or Purple Buffalo Fuckstick. Just buy your overpriced quarter oz from Jeremy who works at Target and stfu lol

I agree that one dude with the russian spy agency handle needs to chill with the weed cap, and ngl I may or may not have been the one to trigger that... but you can't expect for it to stop with a top clown comment like that.

U really think all weed all of a sudden became the same quality? Like some homogenized, monoculture???  No, just no. Never. Wtfff brooo. Stop. Where does this perception come from? I'm actually curious if this could actually be a commonly held belief?

What ppl were calling gas 3 years ago is considered mid now... and even with it becoming more and more legal the vast majority of the population are still not getting real exotics.

conqueso

« Reply #1271 on: June 26, 2021, 02:04:59 AM »
this was the most 'exotic' ladder I could find

JimGeko

• Rep: -38
« Reply #1272 on: June 26, 2021, 03:49:27 AM »
this was the most 'exotic' ladder I could find

That would be the worst thing to climb up. flopping all over the place.
What do you say on a Slap signature?

I DON"T KNOW!

MASHED POTATO * APPLE SAUCE * BUTTERY... BISCUITS.

https://ephmedia.giphy.com/4e27e798-9a5d-4df3-87ba-b18f905e055a.gif

veritas

« Reply #1273 on: June 26, 2021, 05:22:19 AM »
Expand Quote
how long until hes off adidas? proflow vans by august

"fuck sk8rs tho they be supporting rapists racists retards like me etc" really fits this dudes new JCat shtick. uncle dill is bummed tho heard they already screened over his boards for fall.

kids already the new TK. went out sad.lets see which native american tribe Nickel starts claiming

free max b
[close]

They haven't screened over his boards. They are in the new drop.

Dill definitely doesn’t give a shit if some millionaire manchild closes his shop down over that big meanie Nickel. Dude walked off with half of 917 and has said that the original FA kids all pick who gets on, none of them are getting the boot anytime soon

flippy lippy

• Rep: -23
« Reply #1274 on: June 26, 2021, 06:16:09 AM »
the vast majority of the population are still not getting real exotics.

Lmao bet this guy believes in indica vs sativa

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 588
« Reply #1275 on: June 26, 2021, 06:22:44 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Lmao bet this guy doesn’t know cupsole from vulc.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -84
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1276 on: June 26, 2021, 06:29:36 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Seriously and the term “exotics” is so outta date by like a decade now. I haven’t seen mids or regs since like 2009. The middle aged Russian lady who’s internet I fix even tried to tip me with a gram of clear ass wax. In this day and age if it’s weed it’ll get you zooted in a couple rips doesn’t matter what it is.

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #1277 on: June 26, 2021, 06:30:13 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Paid $400 for a root beer cutting confirmed.

donkey

• Rep: -67
  • donk
« Reply #1278 on: June 26, 2021, 06:51:37 AM »
I saw a post today from one of the designers  of FA on Instagram that stated”tell the truth mike”

What is this dude hiding? I think it’s just he didn’t want to sell nakels shit in lotties store and hes hella butt hurt now.

Unfortunately I suspect it will become a race thing in hopes to cancel this particular white man.

Wish nakel would own up to making mid west demographic  Zumies kids apparel
yo link the insta post

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #1279 on: June 26, 2021, 09:51:48 AM »
#tellthetruthmike

LordManHammer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -333
  • (0_o) whatever dog you probably suck at it
« Reply #1280 on: June 26, 2021, 11:26:10 AM »

For those who missed it or don’t have insta
First off whatever garbage this dude’s on needs to just shut the fuck up, you either have to be a dumbass or complete toolbag to not have a free board from either a shop or a kickdown from a pro/am.

Secondly if you’re coming out hot trying to make reactionary blanket statements you’re going to get the boot for talking shit, look at Adam Mcnatt, I’m of the opinion if you’re shooting bullets across your community you might want to have a backup plan.

Grosso did it because he earned his place and sucked at street but ripped at what he did do such as vert. Long live Grosso his rants and shit talking were valid not like this dingleberry Nak.

Dueces Bitch's

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 772
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #1281 on: June 26, 2021, 02:37:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Lmao bet this guy doesn’t know cupsole from vulc.

Lmao bet this guy doesn’t know team hawk from team
Bam

nothing's been the since same

R3dBullRox420

« Reply #1282 on: June 26, 2021, 03:41:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Seriously and the term “exotics” is so outta date by like a decade now. I haven’t seen mids or regs since like 2009. The middle aged Russian lady who’s internet I fix even tried to tip me with a gram of clear ass wax. In this day and age if it’s weed it’ll get you zooted in a couple rips doesn’t matter what it is.

@nonare- Believe in sativa or indica? aahaha 🤡 are you actually serious or trolling? If serious than you’re concept of strains has the same merit as flat earth theory. Like you're not allowed to talk about weed if you actually believe that ahha
There’s nothing for debate here. Any real toker can easily tell the difference indica and sativa.

@yonny- Very interesting take. Not doubting you’ve used the term a decade ago, but now I wonder if we mean the same thing when we use the term exotic...

I remember going to the cookies store opening in SF (circa 2014?). And even back then it was just gelato and girl scout cookies, and they’re pretty much one of the main pioneers of exotics.

I’m interested by what you mean by exotic? Do you mean like zaza? Like real za???

What strains were you copping a decade ago that you would consider exotic?

conqueso

« Reply #1283 on: June 26, 2021, 03:46:21 PM »
bro if your weed comes in mylar bags it aint good to begin with. fall back custy boy. real men spend their money on ladders.

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -84
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1284 on: June 26, 2021, 05:28:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

@nonare- Believe in sativa or indica? aahaha 🤡 are you actually serious or trolling? If serious than you’re concept of strains has the same merit as flat earth theory. Like you're not allowed to talk about weed if you actually believe that ahha
There’s nothing for debate here. Any real toker can easily tell the difference indica and sativa.

@yonny- Very interesting take. Not doubting you’ve used the term a decade ago, but now I wonder if we mean the same thing when we use the term exotic...

I remember going to the cookies store opening in SF (circa 2014?). And even back then it was just gelato and girl scout cookies, and they’re pretty much one of the main pioneers of exotics.

I’m interested by what you mean by exotic? Do you mean like zaza? Like real za???

What strains were you copping a decade ago that you would consider exotic?

I have no idea what the term zaza is lol I just know at that time I was getting buds from NYC called Sour D and some Hydro, I heard Strawberry Cough and Blue Dream a couple times.

Occasionally it was purple as shit and broke up almost like powder. Every single time it was amazing. At one point I had 3 different oz of great shit and a bunch of carts. These days I don’t give a shit about weed, I’ll take one bong rip and go into a coma. When dudes get into arguments about who’s is better I just laugh.

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
« Reply #1285 on: June 26, 2021, 06:52:18 PM »

cky enthusiast

« Reply #1286 on: June 26, 2021, 07:38:55 PM »
legalize it!!!!

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 114
« Reply #1287 on: June 26, 2021, 07:57:57 PM »
After reading all of this, I don't even know if my weed is good or bad. This thread fucked me up.

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
« Reply #1288 on: June 26, 2021, 08:04:52 PM »

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

flippy lippy

• Rep: -23
« Reply #1289 on: June 26, 2021, 09:13:55 PM »

Everyone knows real za can only be found on the east coast, NY thin crust only. Shoutout to my local spot they do a ripping bacon scallion za