Author Topic: nakel lotties rant  (Read 178599 times)

h00man

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
Re: nakel lotties rant
« Reply #1320 on: June 28, 2021, 02:11:44 PM »
Untitled by , on Flickr
You feel me?

I mean... no masks...california... yup that's how.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

lemonchicken91

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
« Reply #1321 on: June 28, 2021, 02:20:40 PM »
Wow a meme I made awhile back for a different niche forum is relevant

no, i live in an efficiency by myself and work in middle management like you, loser

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -763
« Reply #1322 on: June 28, 2021, 02:30:46 PM »

Ha

How did he do it though?
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

lemonchicken91

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
« Reply #1323 on: June 28, 2021, 02:41:49 PM »
legend is repelled, but  I prefer the godzilla theory.

no, i live in an efficiency by myself and work in middle management like you, loser

Hopeless

• Rep: -1
« Reply #1324 on: June 28, 2021, 03:05:47 PM »

doublesteveburger

« Reply #1325 on: June 28, 2021, 03:08:37 PM »
not sure how he caught covid

never even seen a flyer for it or nothing

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1326 on: June 28, 2021, 03:20:09 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Ha

How did he do it though?

Probably not as complicated as you think. My guess is he climbed up the service ladder inside the tower and exited at the top. Then he probably rappelled down with a rope attached to one of the railings or other anchor points on top of the tower. Did his thing and reversed the process. I know plenty of riggers who would have no problems doing something like this. You still have to be little crazy obviously.

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

conqueso

« Reply #1327 on: June 28, 2021, 03:25:13 PM »

he rapelled of the tower

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1328 on: June 28, 2021, 03:25:54 PM »
Also try climbing up one of these to a 30' or 50' trim height and then crawling into a follow spot chair or on top of the swinging truss in front of a stadium full of people at intermission. It's a trip.

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

weregoingunion

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #1329 on: June 28, 2021, 05:51:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

he rapelled of the tower

ra'pel smith.
r.i.p. bubblegum tate
LOAF FOREVER <3

ManimalChin

• Rep: 22
« Reply #1330 on: June 28, 2021, 06:12:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Untitled by , on Flickr
You feel me?
[close]

Most people here are still wearing masks.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1326
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #1331 on: June 28, 2021, 06:33:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Untitled by , on Flickr
You feel me?
[close]

[close]

The vaccine has been available to his age bracket since the end of May if not earlier.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 438
« Reply #1332 on: June 28, 2021, 06:49:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Untitled by , on Flickr
You feel me?
[close]

[close]

I was in LA 2 weeks ago. All the places I went it didn’t look like “most”
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

Acky Jacky

« Reply #1333 on: June 28, 2021, 06:56:42 PM »
A Virus No Longer Deferred.

Do you think he’s vaccinated? In NY many places are making masks optional rather than required now, or phrasing it “Fully vaccinated patrons are welcome to enter without a mask”, honor system style.

As a vaccinated person, I’ve been taking my chances without the mask in these places for the most part. If I get despite the vaccine, I won’t ask how about tf it happened.

R3dBullRox420

« Reply #1334 on: June 28, 2021, 10:17:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
the vast majority of the population are still not getting real exotics.
[close]

Lmao bet this guy believes in indica vs sativa
[close]

Seriously and the term “exotics” is so outta date by like a decade now. I haven’t seen mids or regs since like 2009. The middle aged Russian lady who’s internet I fix even tried to tip me with a gram of clear ass wax. In this day and age if it’s weed it’ll get you zooted in a couple rips doesn’t matter what it is.
[close]

@nonare- Believe in sativa or indica? aahaha &#38;#129313; are you actually serious or trolling? If serious than you’re concept of strains has the same merit as flat earth theory. Like you're not allowed to talk about weed if you actually believe that ahha
There’s nothing for debate here. Any real toker can easily tell the difference indica and sativa.

@yonny- Very interesting take. Not doubting you’ve used the term a decade ago, but now I wonder if we mean the same thing when we use the term exotic...

I remember going to the cookies store opening in SF (circa 2014?). And even back then it was just gelato and girl scout cookies, and they’re pretty much one of the main pioneers of exotics.

I’m interested by what you mean by exotic? Do you mean like zaza? Like real za???

What strains were you copping a decade ago that you would consider exotic?
[close]

I have no idea what the term zaza is lol I just know at that time I was getting buds from NYC called Sour D and some Hydro, I heard Strawberry Cough and Blue Dream a couple times.

Occasionally it was purple as shit and broke up almost like powder. Every single time it was amazing. At one point I had 3 different oz of great shit and a bunch of carts. These days I don’t give a shit about weed, I’ll take one bong rip and go into a coma. When dudes get into arguments about who’s is better I just laugh.

Damn yea I remember those. Those strains are from the era I started smoking in high school. Though I’d never refer to those as exotic, I’ll admit those were some of the best at the time. But the bar has been raised several times.

I think you were the one that said that every thing is good these days so doesn’t matter what you get and followed that statement with alien og as an example?

The fact that zaza / za doesn’t ring a bell to you speaks volumes.  If you go into a coma off a bong rip I don’t think you’re at  liberty to say everything is good. You just have a low tolerance so those weeds that were fire 10 years ago are still good to you

Anyone that’s been through the progression of OG -> girls scout cookies -> gelato -> runtz/the exotic flavors that followed, knows that not just everything is good, especially not what you just referred to as exotic

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1326
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #1335 on: June 28, 2021, 10:26:11 PM »
How come I'm not seeing Zaza in anything but prerolls? I wanna take the Pepsi challenge but I'm really mostly down for flower.
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #1336 on: June 29, 2021, 02:42:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Seriously and the term “exotics” is so outta date by like a decade now. I haven’t seen mids or regs since like 2009. The middle aged Russian lady who’s internet I fix even tried to tip me with a gram of clear ass wax. In this day and age if it’s weed it’ll get you zooted in a couple rips doesn’t matter what it is.
[close]

@nonare- Believe in sativa or indica? aahaha &#38;#38;#129313; are you actually serious or trolling? If serious than you’re concept of strains has the same merit as flat earth theory. Like you're not allowed to talk about weed if you actually believe that ahha
There’s nothing for debate here. Any real toker can easily tell the difference indica and sativa.

@yonny- Very interesting take. Not doubting you’ve used the term a decade ago, but now I wonder if we mean the same thing when we use the term exotic...

I remember going to the cookies store opening in SF (circa 2014?). And even back then it was just gelato and girl scout cookies, and they’re pretty much one of the main pioneers of exotics.

I’m interested by what you mean by exotic? Do you mean like zaza? Like real za???

[close]

I have no idea what the term zaza is lol I just know at that time I was getting buds from NYC called Sour D and some Hydro, I heard Strawberry Cough and Blue Dream a couple times.

Occasionally it was purple as shit and broke up almost like powder. Every single time it was amazing. At one point I had 3 different oz of great shit and a bunch of carts. These days I don’t give a shit about weed, I’ll take one bong rip and go into a coma. When dudes get into arguments about who’s is better I just laugh.
[close]

Damn yea I remember those. Those strains are from the era I started smoking in high school. Though I’d never refer to those as exotic, I’ll admit those were some of the best at the time. But the bar has been raised several times.

I think you were the one that said that every thing is good these days so doesn’t matter what you get and followed that statement with alien og as an example?

The fact that zaza / za doesn’t ring a bell to you speaks volumes.  If you go into a coma off a bong rip I don’t think you’re at  liberty to say everything is good. You just have a low tolerance so those weeds that were fire 10 years ago are still good to you

Anyone that’s been through the progression of OG -> girls scout cookies -> gelato -> runtz/the exotic flavors that followed, knows that not just everything is good, especially not what you just referred to as exotic

you're probably just desensitized as fuck and should prolly detox for a month or two.

it's kind of weird how proud you are that none of the standard weed does it for you and you wear it like a badge. sounds rather fucked to me.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #1337 on: June 29, 2021, 03:06:24 AM »
weed is not a toxin

come on man, you know exactly what i meant with detoxing. the term is inaccurate, but it's not unusual to use it for a weed break. 

EDIT:

nice use of ropes while doing daylight graffiti. that music is a crime though, i suggest you mute it.

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #1338 on: June 29, 2021, 06:13:22 AM »

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #1339 on: June 29, 2021, 06:26:06 AM »
east coast dudes im fuckin w AGAIN and VASK
westies im fking with. silencer. savie. tetra. many more

kid pk secrets been out for years. they use cloaking jetpacks. but ya there was an interview years ago on 12oz that basically implied which industries they work in to know how to get those spots done. still balls out gnarly though

dr. radishh

• Rep: 77
« Reply #1340 on: June 29, 2021, 07:45:57 AM »
every time i smoke weed lately i think about how i can’t heelflip and get really bummed out

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 772
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #1341 on: June 29, 2021, 08:21:14 AM »
every time i smoke weed lately i think about how i can’t heelflip and get really bummed out

You are a multifaceted being capable of many things and full of many ideas. This is one area of your many skills you have not mastered but do not be discouraged. Holistically, you shine.

nothing's been the since same

R3dBullRox420

« Reply #1342 on: June 29, 2021, 08:24:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

@nonare- Believe in sativa or indica? aahaha &#38;#38;#38;#38;#129313; are you actually serious or trolling? If serious than you’re concept of strains has the same merit as flat earth theory. Like you're not allowed to talk about weed if you actually believe that ahha

[close]

[close]

[close]

you're probably just desensitized as fuck and should prolly detox for a month or two.

it's kind of weird how proud you are that none of the standard weed does it for you and you wear it like a badge. sounds rather fucked to me.

How am I acting proud you weirdo? That @yonny dude (or chick?) made some comment about all accessible weeds being the best and equally good and then pointed out some of the strains that were considered the best nearly 10 yrs ago. (That'd be like naming the SOTYs 10 yrs ago as being the current best. Yeah, most are still ripping but the current goats like Louie Lopez, Ishod, Mason Silva, and the likes are now the best and are currently pushing the boundaries. It's not a perfect parallel but I think you can see the point here?).

I was just explaining that while those were the best back then, the quality and standards have since been raised, and the best shit now isn't as accessible and not everyone is copping. Initially thought it was just funny but then somehow explaining the difference got drawn out over several comments.

And I take breaks all the time, so wtf you are even talking about??? Nice go at shaming though &#128077;&#127997;

18forced entry

• Rep: -2
« Reply #1343 on: June 29, 2021, 08:36:50 AM »
This weed argument that has been going on for 6 pages is exactly why I came to this thread. Can’t wait to check back in and find out who smokes the most

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #1344 on: June 29, 2021, 08:46:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

@nonare- Believe in sativa or indica? aahaha &#38;#38;#38;#38;#38;#38;#129313; are you actually serious or trolling? If serious than you’re concept of strains has the same merit as flat earth theory. Like you're not allowed to talk about weed if you actually believe that ahha

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

How am I acting proud you weirdo? That @yonny dude (or chick?) made some comment about all accessible weeds being the best and equally good and then pointed out some of the strains that were considered the best nearly 10 yrs ago. (That'd be like naming the SOTYs 10 yrs ago as being the current best. Yeah, most are still ripping but the current goats like Louie Lopez, Ishod, Mason Silva, and the likes are now the best and are currently pushing the boundaries. It's not a perfect parallel but I think you can see the point here?).

I was just explaining that while those were the best back then, the quality and standards have since been raised, and the best shit now isn't as accessible and not everyone is copping. Initially thought it was just funny but then somehow explaining the difference got drawn out over several comments.

And I take breaks all the time, so wtf you are even talking about??? Nice go at shaming though &#38;#38;#128077;&#38;#38;#127997;

yeah i get it now. don't understand how i shamed you (for smoking weed?) tho. i mean would you say you shamed people for not knowing about the hottest strains? i wouldn't.

anyways, enough of the weed talk, back to ladders/graffiti/how did he do it?

donkey

• Rep: -67
  • donk
« Reply #1345 on: June 29, 2021, 08:49:15 AM »

this is my favorite series on youtube. LNE goes so hard and acem reboe is my favorite

R3dBullRox420

« Reply #1346 on: June 29, 2021, 09:03:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

@nonare- Believe in sativa or indica? aahaha &#38;#38;#38;#38;#38;#38;#38;#38;#129313; are you actually serious or trolling? If serious than you’re concept of strains has the same merit as flat earth theory. Like you're not allowed to talk about weed if you actually believe that ahha

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

How am I acting proud you weirdo? That @yonny dude (or chick?) made some comment about all accessible weeds being the best and equally good and then pointed out some of the strains that were considered the best nearly 10 yrs ago. (That'd be like naming the SOTYs 10 yrs ago as being the current best. Yeah, most are still ripping but the current goats like Louie Lopez, Ishod, Mason Silva, and the likes are now the best and are currently pushing the boundaries. It's not a perfect parallel but I think you can see the point here?).

I was just explaining that while those were the best back then, the quality and standards have since been raised, and the best shit now isn't as accessible and not everyone is copping. Initially thought it was just funny but then somehow explaining the difference got drawn out over several comments.

And I take breaks all the time, so wtf you are even talking about??? Nice go at shaming though &#38;#38;#38;#38;#128077;&#38;#38;#38;#38;#127997;
[close]

yeah i get it now. don't understand how i shamed you (for smoking weed?) tho. i mean would you say you shamed people for not knowing about the hottest strains? i wouldn't.

ok agreed.

weed saves lives alright. shalom.

free max and free anyone that's locked up for weed related charges

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #1347 on: June 29, 2021, 09:13:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

@nonare- Believe in sativa or indica? aahaha &#38;#38;#38;#38;#38;#38;#38;#38;#38;#129313; are you actually serious or trolling? If serious than you’re concept of strains has the same merit as flat earth theory. Like you're not allowed to talk about weed if you actually believe that ahha

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

And I take breaks all the time, so wtf you are even talking about??? Nice go at shaming though &#38;#38;#38;#38;#38;#128077;&#38;#38;#38;#38;#38;#127997;
[close]

[close]

ok agreed.

weed saves lives alright. shalom.

free max and free anyone that's locked up for weed related charges

shalom

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -763
« Reply #1348 on: June 29, 2021, 09:45:57 AM »
Shut the fuck up about the weed.

It's a plant, there are many different kinds. Get over it.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

R3dBullRox420

« Reply #1349 on: June 29, 2021, 09:52:29 AM »
Shut the fuck up about the weed.

It's a plant, there are many different kinds. Get over it.

Shut yo bitch ass up. We clearly just concluded that convo above Mr. Jonny Come Lately ahaha
« Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 10:00:23 AM by R3dBullRox420 »