Author Topic: nakel lotties rant  (Read 178989 times)

RichardBarkley

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -762
Re: nakel lotties rant
« Reply #1350 on: June 29, 2021, 10:46:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Shut the fuck up about the weed.

It's a plant, there are many different kinds. Get over it.
[close]

Shut yo bitch ass up. We clearly just concluded that convo above Mr. Jonny Come Lately ahaha

Are you 16 or something?

I didn't know you concluded because I stopped reading your comments.... And let's be honest you all seemed stupid enough to let it go on forever.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

slappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1213
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1351 on: June 29, 2021, 10:57:21 AM »
Uhm, has no one told you folks that weed (or pot as it's sometimes known) is a gateway drug?
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

R3dBullRox420

« Reply #1352 on: June 29, 2021, 11:14:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Shut yo bitch ass up. We clearly just concluded that convo above Mr. Jonny Come Lately ahaha
[close]

Are you 16 or something?

I didn't know you concluded because I stopped reading your comments.... And let's be honest you all seemed stupid enough to let it go on forever.

Are you 16???
"Stop talking about weed" wah wah boo hoo, ol *I was the hall monitor in middle school* head ass 😂😂😂
No one asked you to be the moderator here

You ain't in no position to call ppl stupid after posting some whiny shit like that after we wrapped that topic up 🤡

DillsDarts

• Rep: -22
« Reply #1353 on: June 29, 2021, 11:19:29 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Part of BA's new clothing line?

almost screamed at this one lol......
'Offensive career gets one do over, last attitude gets two tries. Cariuma riders have a bigger margin for error but will ultimately be decided by the referee'.
[/quote]

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1354 on: June 29, 2021, 11:28:09 AM »
im at the point i am actually embarrassed to admit i smoke weed + the amount i smoke. i really need to stop, it does not chill me out. i dont want my kids on that shit. my dad never should have told me it was ok.

somesortofspin

• Rep: -80
« Reply #1355 on: June 29, 2021, 12:32:16 PM »
im at the point i am actually embarrassed to admit i smoke weed + the amount i smoke. i really need to stop, it does not chill me out. i dont want my kids on that shit. my dad never should have told me it was ok.

same here. 4 weeks without it now. if we are all being honest its the little panic it triggers in us that we like so much and at the same time the relaxing feeling of being entertained by basically anything while getting lost in our thoughts.
i regret so much shit once I smoked a joint after making some decisions in my life by overthinking what I just did while being sober. its really not healthy. im at the point where I feel like I can have a restful sleep again without it and its awesome.

dont over do it guys. smoked for almost 15 years and its not time to do it less and less do become a more straight forward clear minded person.

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 667
« Reply #1356 on: June 29, 2021, 12:58:54 PM »
Don't you guys know that marijuana makes your breath smell like a bong ??

Tuff Lover

• Rep: 4
« Reply #1357 on: June 29, 2021, 01:08:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
the vast majority of the population are still not getting real exotics.
[close]

Lmao bet this guy believes in indica vs sativa
[close]

Seriously and the term “exotics” is so outta date by like a decade now. I haven’t seen mids or regs since like 2009. The middle aged Russian lady who’s internet I fix even tried to tip me with a gram of clear ass wax. In this day and age if it’s weed it’ll get you zooted in a couple rips doesn’t matter what it is.
[close]

@nonare- Believe in sativa or indica? aahaha 🤡 are you actually serious or trolling? If serious than you’re concept of strains has the same merit as flat earth theory. Like you're not allowed to talk about weed if you actually believe that ahha
There’s nothing for debate here. Any real toker can easily tell the difference indica and sativa.

@yonny- Very interesting take. Not doubting you’ve used the term a decade ago, but now I wonder if we mean the same thing when we use the term exotic...

I remember going to the cookies store opening in SF (circa 2014?). And even back then it was just gelato and girl scout cookies, and they’re pretty much one of the main pioneers of exotics.

I’m interested by what you mean by exotic? Do you mean like zaza? Like real za???

What strains were you copping a decade ago that you would consider exotic?
[close]

I have no idea what the term zaza is lol I just know at that time I was getting buds from NYC called Sour D and some Hydro, I heard Strawberry Cough and Blue Dream a couple times.

Occasionally it was purple as shit and broke up almost like powder. Every single time it was amazing. At one point I had 3 different oz of great shit and a bunch of carts. These days I don’t give a shit about weed, I’ll take one bong rip and go into a coma. When dudes get into arguments about who’s is better I just laugh.
[close]

Damn yea I remember those. Those strains are from the era I started smoking in high school. Though I’d never refer to those as exotic, I’ll admit those were some of the best at the time. But the bar has been raised several times.

I think you were the one that said that every thing is good these days so doesn’t matter what you get and followed that statement with alien og as an example?

The fact that zaza / za doesn’t ring a bell to you speaks volumes.  If you go into a coma off a bong rip I don’t think you’re at  liberty to say everything is good. You just have a low tolerance so those weeds that were fire 10 years ago are still good to you

Anyone that’s been through the progression of OG -> girls scout cookies -> gelato -> runtz/the exotic flavors that followed, knows that not just everything is good, especially not what you just referred to as exotic

I think "Za," is a a reference to Bombazi, probably im wrong but that's my guess.  Around 1996 herb in nyc moved to that hydro/ kind bud stage from that brickweed/ brown frown... i would just ask for sensimilla at spots. Strains like "piff/purple haze, diesel, and kush," one could taste the difference. It was indica vs sativa. Most stuff, now, is a blend which makes it hard to tell the difference... I trusted the stain name only if I knew the grower(s) who smuggled seeds from (generally) Amsterdam, Spain or Canada. 

Most indoor grows go with an indica dominant strain because the flowering time is shorter than sativa.

rukes

• Rep: 216
  • Yabba dabba doo
« Reply #1358 on: June 29, 2021, 01:14:55 PM »
Don't you guys know that marijuana makes your breath smell like a bong ??

It also seems to turn people into an insufferable arsehole on the internet.

Is it true?  Or did you read it on the slap message board?

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
« Reply #1359 on: June 29, 2021, 04:39:21 PM »
Uhm, has no one told you folks that weed (or pot as it's sometimes known) is a gateway drug?

A gateway to my fridge babababa

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 990
« Reply #1360 on: June 29, 2021, 04:50:42 PM »
i am the one who is the one who smokes the most and best drugs

$$LESH

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 164
« Reply #1361 on: June 29, 2021, 06:45:55 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

A gateway to my fridge babababa

i’m about to get ripped, watch the x files and eat a shit load of candy as we speak

hotstudios_on_youtube

• Rep: -65
  • ???
« Reply #1362 on: June 29, 2021, 09:51:24 PM »
for some reason I think nakel is half filipino

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #1363 on: June 30, 2021, 05:54:28 AM »
So Nickel caught the exotics cultivar covid strand from flying a drone while hanging off a ladder on a water tower. 
Got it.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
  • Free Max B
« Reply #1364 on: June 30, 2021, 05:58:30 AM »
The weed nerd shit is fuckin fried. Plus most yall be buyin mids at the gas station out a mylar bag that says MEDICAL GUSHERS on it. with like a stoned ren and stimpy double teaming spongebob printed in it. “BROOOO THIS SHITS NUTS”

Back to graffiti. I have heard from a semi reliable source that PK has passed. I know he was battling some type of cancer for a while, and was getting older. PK straight up had fills running on subways 79-81.. I’m not on IG but I might make a burner just to get in touch with some people. Been a while.

Someone shouted out flash, kid gets it in for sure. Not sure what it is about his style but I always thought it was a chick haha painting with miss17 also added to it. But he goes in. Shouts out to sebo9 Hert and all my other graff homies active or not. Miss that shit.

RIP BAK ZNO ZEXOR PASTA and the rest of my friends that have passed on.

Free Max B
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 06:14:35 AM by Pete »
FREE MAX B

squippy

• Rep: -65
« Reply #1365 on: June 30, 2021, 07:44:40 AM »
Does Nickel smoke the boof pack?

Francis Xavier

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2220
« Reply #1366 on: June 30, 2021, 07:52:34 AM »
Kill yo self

There's lots of strains of weed

Get over it.

Damn I left my bubbler at my parents house

Salmon Agah

« Reply #1367 on: June 30, 2021, 07:53:42 AM »
Y'all talkin Sativa Jefferson, that photographer?

HeapsCool

• Rep: -172
« Reply #1368 on: June 30, 2021, 08:12:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Are you 16 or something?

[close]

Are you 16???
"Stop talking about weed" wah wah boo hoo, ol *I was the hall monitor in middle school* head ass 😂😂😂

You ain't in no position to call ppl stupid after posting some whiny shit like that after we wrapped that topic up 🤡

Everyone is in a position to call you stupid.

R3dBullRox420

« Reply #1369 on: June 30, 2021, 09:07:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Are you 16 or something?

Are you 16???

[/quote]

Everyone is in a position to call you stupid.
[/quote]

Struck a nerve there...
I'd be salty too if I was off the boof pack 😂😂😂

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
« Reply #1370 on: June 30, 2021, 10:48:02 AM »
Y'all talkin Sativa Jefferson, that photographer?

Ha either that or talking about that INDO now lol

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 684
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
« Reply #1371 on: June 30, 2021, 10:51:28 AM »
i find weed tastes like shit ever since i got onto that shatter shit. i remmeber weed used to taste amazing. now it tastes like burnt

also whoever was talking about weed that breaks up into dust, thats the worst weed ... you want malleable

somesortofspin

• Rep: -80
« Reply #1372 on: June 30, 2021, 11:21:55 AM »
weed breaks into dust if its dried for too long.. at least you can be sure your dealer isn't trying to rip you off by selling you wet weed that weights more. it shouldn't break into dust but it should actually burn and not go out every 5 seconds.
a friend of mine was a big dust weed fan because he wouldn't have to use grinder and here in europe we usually dont smoke blunts but with tabacoo so you would still have enough air and wetness in your joint to get a nice burn.

you can get some bullshit weed everywhere I guess if you are dumb. check the quality by buying a small amount and than go to him the next day again and buy yourself a big bag. make sure its not wrapped up in foil or just air dried the whole time. if I have the choice I always wouldn't put it in a ziplock either.
put in a glass and open it up every now and than.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1226
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1373 on: June 30, 2021, 11:30:52 AM »
weed. feel me

companguero

• Rep: 249
  • sesquipedalian
« Reply #1374 on: June 30, 2021, 12:52:19 PM »

The Venice Pit.

Can anyone talk about the importance of this spot to graff artists?
Seemed like more of a "street" gallery than a cut spot to throw up a tag.

and what other skate spots have famous graff?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Quote from: lazer69
Bitch, I dont got time to be on here reading every post.

6000 sux

• Rep: 16
« Reply #1375 on: June 30, 2021, 01:14:58 PM »
isn't the saber la river roller in one of the thps games or thrasher skate and destroy?

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
  • Free Max B
« Reply #1376 on: June 30, 2021, 01:34:49 PM »
Fuck saber. They should have included the version of it after JA and Foe dissed it. How long did sabers fatass say it took him while crying about his knees, like 2 months plus? Sure it was cool he went that big, and he acts like JA went out there and did that for no reason other than to get fame off him, which is fuckin hilarious.

Here’s what really happened. Saber came to NY and got paid to do his legal bullshit coloringbook bullshit somewhere Downtown and goes over one of the last living VEone fills he did himself aka not a tribute.
That’s why he’s been constantly disrespected here for decades. Only msk dudes coming around anymore are the younger ones also down with btm. The rest are a bunch of washed up old men who are no doubt very skilled, but the fact they still try to act like they have one foot in the streets is laughable.

Free max b

rip VE and Poke BS

FREE MAX B

Hotpocket

• Rep: -26
« Reply #1377 on: June 30, 2021, 01:42:51 PM »
Can y’all talk about Nak again

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #1378 on: June 30, 2021, 01:44:48 PM »
Can y’all talk about Nak again

what quality graff pieces has nak under his umbrella? and how much does he really care for exotic ladders?

dannyprovolone

« Reply #1379 on: June 30, 2021, 02:04:50 PM »