Author Topic: nakel lotties rant  (Read 178741 times)

cky enthusiast

Re: nakel lotties rant
« Reply #1410 on: July 01, 2021, 09:18:59 AM »
while on the topic of regional handstyles, i love a good busflow

rip orfn

moving from philly to the bay i fell in love with them. they’re dead opposite in terms of execution (philly is vertical, bus slams are alllll sideways etc.)

ManimalChin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 22
« Reply #1411 on: July 01, 2021, 11:26:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Untitled by , on Flickr
You feel me?
[close]

I mean... no masks...california... yup that's how.
[close]

Most people here are still wearing masks.
[close]

I was in LA 2 weeks ago. All the places I went it didn’t look like “most”

I live here and most people are still wearing masks indoors and at places of business.

ManimalChin

• Rep: 22
« Reply #1412 on: July 01, 2021, 11:28:53 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Legend

Most non philly graff is straight up goofy tbh.
Bout to blaze up some exotic and head to Home Depot for some ladder shopping. Shalom broskis.

"Most non philly graff"

Slappers on their territorial biz lol

6000 sux

• Rep: 16
« Reply #1413 on: July 01, 2021, 12:36:58 PM »
oh man people are not going to be happy that you posted someone from msk/awr

veritas

« Reply #1414 on: July 01, 2021, 12:52:25 PM »
Were doing anything to keep this thread alive huh.

I cant believe Bill Cosby got released from prison!

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1225
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1415 on: July 01, 2021, 12:54:48 PM »
free britney

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
« Reply #1416 on: July 01, 2021, 01:02:58 PM »
Nak on Seamoss now
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 01:10:45 PM by KGB »

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

lemonchicken91

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
« Reply #1417 on: July 01, 2021, 01:14:06 PM »
man I'm all about people finding natural supplements... but people treat that sea moss shit like it will cure cancer.
Sure you are probably getting some vitamins and minerals maybe a few antioxidants, but that shit is not gonna make you gain girth and de-age you lol.

also shoutout to all my friends falling for the alkaline water scams
no, i live in an efficiency by myself and work in middle management like you, loser

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #1418 on: July 01, 2021, 01:36:44 PM »

KGB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1419 on: July 01, 2021, 01:43:31 PM »
man I'm all about people finding natural supplements... but people treat that sea moss shit like it will cure cancer.
Sure you are probably getting some vitamins and minerals maybe a few antioxidants, but that shit is not gonna make you gain girth and de-age you lol.

In this case it's the high natural iodine content that will help him out. I think it certainly wont hurt to take this route. Just gotta eat healthy all around and not rely on this solely. Hope the dude gets better, wouldn't wish that crap on anyone..

alex

• Rep: 34
« Reply #1420 on: July 01, 2021, 02:46:03 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

In this case it's the high natural iodine content that will help him out. I think it certainly wont hurt to take this route. Just gotta eat healthy all around and not rely on this solely. Hope the dude gets better, wouldn't wish that crap on anyone..

I mean go look at the page he linked in that photo, something tells me it's not the high natural iodine that sold him on seamoss. I also wouldn't wish covid on anyone either, but if he didn't get vaccinated and is out smoking blunts and hanging out with people maskless all day it's not really a surprise if he got it and if it's hitting him hard. you feel me?
Suns out, im going skating. chow

KGB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1421 on: July 01, 2021, 02:52:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I mean go look at the page he linked in that photo, something tells me it's not the high natural iodine that sold him on seamoss. I also wouldn't wish covid on anyone either, but if he didn't get vaccinated and is out smoking blunts and hanging out with people maskless all day it's not really a surprise if he got it and if it's hitting him hard. you feel me?

Yeah not exactly what I was expecting to see on that link either lol. I feel ya

Tuff Lover

• Rep: 4
« Reply #1422 on: July 01, 2021, 03:19:01 PM »

All pics taken in Central Jersey. PK up in there.  Deja Kemos El Kamino and Dotm were all over my area. I used to have a bunch of freight train pics but i haven't been able to find them.  The ones I miss the most are ones I did.

Krylon ultra flat black + flat white + softball caps (orange dots) were my favorite for throwies. I did have fun mixing colors which meant cooling one can while keeping the other warm then connecting them with a straw and "opening" the valves. I hate that they changed the valves.

Had to rack paint. I wasn't a fan of ppl who used Montana. Shit is expensive

* I used to go to "Bomb The System" in Soho,  maybe it was called "the scrap yard" before that or vice versa to get caps and yes 12oz profit and VideoGraff...*

« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 03:35:03 PM by Tuff Lover »

cky enthusiast

« Reply #1423 on: July 01, 2021, 03:34:56 PM »
scrap yard

Tuff Lover

« Reply #1424 on: July 01, 2021, 03:36:07 PM »
scrap yard

Yeerp just talked to my friend... near west Broadway...oh man the best empanadas were in that area

Tuff Lover

« Reply #1425 on: July 01, 2021, 03:43:44 PM »
Those Argentinian empanadas with beans and rice were amazing

cky enthusiast

« Reply #1426 on: July 01, 2021, 04:33:41 PM »
it was on w bway between canal and broome, never went in but i biked by a lot.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #1427 on: July 01, 2021, 04:35:09 PM »
i used to see carl weston of video graff fame in the 4 time square messenger center all the time, he gave me a sticker that i shoulda kept

Tuff Lover

« Reply #1428 on: July 01, 2021, 04:56:52 PM »
it was on w bway between canal and broome, never went in but i biked by a lot.

Ruben's Empanadas were the jam....  that whole area was great there was liquid sky on Lafayette near spring and prince....555 soul, phat farm, and dare I say supreme....90's nyc was amazing

stupes2g

« Reply #1429 on: July 01, 2021, 05:26:13 PM »
i used to see carl weston of video graff fame in the 4 time square messenger center all the time, he gave me a sticker that i shoulda kept

Wow I met Carl Weston in 1998 when he came out to Newark to film Nace (R.I.P.) and Syco do a piece in Newark.
I haven't been reading this thread did you guys already discuss DWP  (Drunk White Posse) in NJ?
How about Devz, Bob Puleo? He had a decent amount of ups around the city back in the day.
And if you're talking about graffiti in NYC there are two legendary writers from Staten Island, GANO and SEMZ (R.I.P.).

Tuff Lover

« Reply #1430 on: July 01, 2021, 06:23:44 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Wow I met Carl Weston in 1998 when he came out to Newark to film Nace (R.I.P.) and Syco do a piece in Newark.
I haven't been reading this thread did you guys already discuss DWP  (Drunk White Posse) in NJ?
How about Devz, Bob Puleo? He had a decent amount of ups around the city back in the day.
And if you're talking about graffiti in NYC there are two legendary writers from Staten Island, GANO and SEMZ (R.I.P.).

Oh man,  "Nace," i met him a couple times.  Did a "piece" on my friend's TI86 graphing calculator.... Gane, revs, Dutch, a bunch i can't think of.... awesome is getting it in

Urtripping

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 526
« Reply #1431 on: July 04, 2021, 09:18:07 AM »

1800nipples rips and is the only youtuber besides maybe degros you should be watching. Sure opinions vids are whatever but slap is the last to be judging that. At least hes showing his face.

I fucking love this guy. This guy is not tripping.
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

IpathCats

« Reply #1432 on: July 04, 2021, 09:27:10 AM »
Holy shit 49 pages in and we're just talking about YouTubers now. That 1800nipples guy is aight. He def rips, and isn't some vlogger douchebag, but I feel like we wouldn't get along in person, he's got that whiny art school kid vibe.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1433 on: July 04, 2021, 09:44:53 AM »
who was el kamino? that was someones sidename right? all those dudes got it in. DotM did his thing for sure

cant fuck with the sk8 youtubers. if there are any that are cool, right on. but i immediately just think of how much john hill sucks. i do fuck with some of the retro videogame guys tho for nostalgia etc. SM64 glithes n shit, gettin stoney baloney and watching some Goldeneye speedruns shouts to my man Karl Jobst.

or e-benching and watching some of the real nerdy railfan foamers film a 175+car freight train crawling at 5mph looking for old gems. i was surprised, lots of clipping and other toy shit but theres still alot of classic shit running. gives you an idea how many cars dudes like ichabod must have hit when you cant find an american freight train video that doesnt have atleast one of his tags. inner city kids hating on and acting above freights was always the corniest shit to me. that shit is a world of its own.

free max b
FREE MAX B

Urtripping

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 526
« Reply #1434 on: July 04, 2021, 10:28:27 AM »
1800nipples, Gifted Hater, Joa, whatever you wanna call him, isn't really a youtube skater per se, just a skater with a YouTube account he made to talk his shit.

His voice is annoying and nasally, which might upset some, but for me it only adds to the whole shtick. His review of Stallion is so fucking good.

As for graffiti, I like Moses and Taps but I fear that's pretty mainstream shit. The wickets in here are great!
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #1435 on: July 04, 2021, 11:03:01 AM »
1800nipples, Gifted Hater, Joa, whatever you wanna call him, isn't really a youtube skater per se, just a skater with a YouTube account he made to talk his shit.

His voice is annoying and nasally, which might upset some, but for me it only adds to the whole shtick. His review of Stallion is so fucking good.

As for graffiti, I like Moses and Taps but I fear that's pretty mainstream shit. The wickets in here are great!

i have to rep these guys, they are from my city. i haven't been following graffiti at all for like 1,5 decades. i just soaked in what i saw here. i have no idea who is famous to what amount. if they are actually well known that's sick.

Nanda Zinger

• Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1436 on: July 04, 2021, 11:18:10 AM »
who was el kamino? that was someones sidename right? all those dudes got it in. DotM did his thing for sure

cant fuck with the sk8 youtubers. if there are any that are cool, right on. but i immediately just think of how much john hill sucks. i do fuck with some of the retro videogame guys tho for nostalgia etc. SM64 glithes n shit, gettin stoney baloney and watching some Goldeneye speedruns shouts to my man Karl Jobst.

or e-benching and watching some of the real nerdy railfan foamers film a 175+car freight train crawling at 5mph looking for old gems. i was surprised, lots of clipping and other toy shit but theres still alot of classic shit running. gives you an idea how many cars dudes like ichabod must have hit when you cant find an american freight train video that doesnt have atleast one of his tags. inner city kids hating on and acting above freights was always the corniest shit to me. that shit is a world of its own.

free max b
That was Elk's full name from DOS (Dirty Ol South) crew

Tuff Lover

« Reply #1437 on: July 04, 2021, 12:43:19 PM »

free max b

That crew that hit the white Tropicana trains were tight.  I didn't know too many writers personally. I mostly did my thing solo. There was a freight mini-yard  (a layup?) about a half mile from where I lived, I would get-up there and 287.

I used to trainspot when I lived close to the tracks.  ICH, (ichabod took me forever to figure out what ich was) was definitely on any freight I saw for about 10 years. It all started around 1996.

Found some of my railfan shit

« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 01:06:54 PM by Tuff Lover »

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #1438 on: July 04, 2021, 01:21:48 PM »
Should there just be a graff thread like how 12oz used to have a skateboarding thread?

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #1439 on: July 04, 2021, 01:23:20 PM »
Fuck saber. They should have included the version of it after JA and Foe dissed it. How long did sabers fatass say it took him while crying about his knees, like 2 months plus? Sure it was cool he went that big, and he acts like JA went out there and did that for no reason other than to get fame off him, which is fuckin hilarious.

Here’s what really happened. Saber came to NY and got paid to do his legal bullshit coloringbook bullshit somewhere Downtown and goes over one of the last living VEone fills he did himself aka not a tribute.
That’s why he’s been constantly disrespected here for decades. Only msk dudes coming around anymore are the younger ones also down with btm. The rest are a bunch of washed up old men who are no doubt very skilled, but the fact they still try to act like they have one foot in the streets is laughable.

Free max b

rip VE and Poke BS

So many different stories. I hear he went over a Sane RIP