Author Topic: nakel lotties rant  (Read 178748 times)

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 129
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
Re: nakel lotties rant
« Reply #1530 on: February 13, 2022, 02:15:42 PM »
Anyone who uses spazz in their videos is alright in my books

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

metiche666

• Rep: 2
« Reply #1531 on: February 15, 2022, 04:45:57 PM »
Something I was always curious about, what happened to all of Lotties’ product? That shop was fully stocked one day and gone the next.

Even if he called all the homies and had a fire sale, there’s no way he could have moved all of it…

I was in the shop 2 weeks before it closed. I can confirm shop was fully stocked.

I also wonder what happened to all the product. I used to live down the street. never got cool guyed, kids were always hanging out front every time I drove by.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #1532 on: February 15, 2022, 07:09:53 PM »
OFFTOPIC

please give your money to this man and fellow slap pal:

https://gofund.me/e9524e4a

make a good choice 2NIGHT!

thank you

plz continue thread

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2210
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #1533 on: February 15, 2022, 11:56:16 PM »
OFFTOPIC

please give your money to this man and fellow slap pal:

https://gofund.me/e9524e4a

make a good choice 2NIGHT!

thank you

plz continue thread
Frank says: I does.
That simple.
Best of luck, Flea.
We love you!

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

scary

• Rep: -7
« Reply #1534 on: February 16, 2022, 12:10:19 AM »
Gonna be a libtard here and say i hope nakel gets the help he needs. No one with a halfway decent headspace would go apeshit like that

bigdave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
« Reply #1535 on: February 16, 2022, 05:07:11 AM »
Skateshop beef in general is pretty stupid and childish, and seeing a well-paid pro engage in it is beyond dumb. Like, I get hating mall shops that fuck with local stores that help the scene, or stores with absentee owners who don't give a shit. But, that doesn't appear to be the case with Lotties.
ok thanks

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #1536 on: February 16, 2022, 10:22:40 AM »
couldn’t get a good hand goin huh dude

lmfao

these videos are cool

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1225
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1537 on: February 16, 2022, 01:33:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i was a local at lotties for 4 years, been in there everyday and knew the crew. just got on this website because a kid i go to school with showed me this fool writing all sorts of lies.
heres whats up.  nakel and his homies would come in and be disrespectful on another level. Nakel homie Tyrae  (he worked at FA shop) came in and told Mike to regrip his board that was covered in dog shit. actual dog shit.  Dont believe me? ask any kid who kicked it there or worked there, they know.  mike told the dude to leave, and his B ass ran to Nakel sayin "lotties is wack they disrespected me" n all that. thats what started the whole beef.
then naks homies shop Babylon opened on the same street like 50 feet away. Those fools talked shit everyday and started hitting up everyone in the biz tryin to steal businness from lotties. again, if you dont believe me, ask any of the fools that worked there or kicked it there.
then after some locals got beat up so badly they had to go to the hospital, lotties put it on instagram warning kids to be careful at the local park .  he was looking out for the kids, not anything else. 
Nak and his hoe ass friends took that as disrespect because they are for real stupid as hell, and then they went to the instagram to cause beef. Mike aint do shit wrong, all he did was help the local kids everyday. This fool on here saying mike treated the locals like shit? lol he treated us great and gave us a place to kick it all the time, gave us free stuff whenever we needed. He still makes sure we got boards and shoes to skate even now.
also Mike was fighting cancer the whole time running the shop if you didnt know all that. fool was handling real shit and had to deal with petty ass hoes like Nakel Smith.
after nak did all his crying on instagram, shit got crazy and fools got pressed and in fights.
the homie sammy who kicked it at lotties everyday is mentally challenged and naks little minions threw a bottle at him and pushed him because he was wearing a lotties hoodie. yall think im lying i dont care, ask mike yourself.
mike closed lotties because he was over it plain and simple and so were the fools that worked there. everyday turned into some bullshit. wasnt worth it. not nak or any of his hoe ass friends said shit to mikes face. they just talked shit on instagram but since nakel is famous he got his fans to get kids hurt. was as fuck.
fuck FA,fuck adidas fuck anyone that supports or sponsors nakel. fools a straight up wack skater/wack rapper. dont need to even pay attention much to see how trash of a fool he is. out.
[close]
this is also what i heard, along with that dude trying to light a blunt in the store (and getting pissed that he was told to put it out)
[close]

Same here. Also in addition to this, Mike sent a message to Nak saying if he wanted to sort this out face to face, he'd be more than happy too. Nak left him on read, and never responded. AVE called him a pussy.
wait, ave called who a pussy

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
« Reply #1538 on: February 16, 2022, 02:07:43 PM »
I don’t get liking Nak and his circle like I don’t get liking Euphoria - how could I ever support people who seem like they would be the worst fucking people in high school (and continue on at the same level)

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #1539 on: February 16, 2022, 02:24:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i was a local at lotties for 4 years, been in there everyday and knew the crew. just got on this website because a kid i go to school with showed me this fool writing all sorts of lies.
heres whats up.  nakel and his homies would come in and be disrespectful on another level. Nakel homie Tyrae  (he worked at FA shop) came in and told Mike to regrip his board that was covered in dog shit. actual dog shit.  Dont believe me? ask any kid who kicked it there or worked there, they know.  mike told the dude to leave, and his B ass ran to Nakel sayin "lotties is wack they disrespected me" n all that. thats what started the whole beef.
then naks homies shop Babylon opened on the same street like 50 feet away. Those fools talked shit everyday and started hitting up everyone in the biz tryin to steal businness from lotties. again, if you dont believe me, ask any of the fools that worked there or kicked it there.
then after some locals got beat up so badly they had to go to the hospital, lotties put it on instagram warning kids to be careful at the local park .  he was looking out for the kids, not anything else. 
Nak and his hoe ass friends took that as disrespect because they are for real stupid as hell, and then they went to the instagram to cause beef. Mike aint do shit wrong, all he did was help the local kids everyday. This fool on here saying mike treated the locals like shit? lol he treated us great and gave us a place to kick it all the time, gave us free stuff whenever we needed. He still makes sure we got boards and shoes to skate even now.
also Mike was fighting cancer the whole time running the shop if you didnt know all that. fool was handling real shit and had to deal with petty ass hoes like Nakel Smith.
after nak did all his crying on instagram, shit got crazy and fools got pressed and in fights.
the homie sammy who kicked it at lotties everyday is mentally challenged and naks little minions threw a bottle at him and pushed him because he was wearing a lotties hoodie. yall think im lying i dont care, ask mike yourself.
mike closed lotties because he was over it plain and simple and so were the fools that worked there. everyday turned into some bullshit. wasnt worth it. not nak or any of his hoe ass friends said shit to mikes face. they just talked shit on instagram but since nakel is famous he got his fans to get kids hurt. was as fuck.
fuck FA,fuck adidas fuck anyone that supports or sponsors nakel. fools a straight up wack skater/wack rapper. dont need to even pay attention much to see how trash of a fool he is. out.
[close]
this is also what i heard, along with that dude trying to light a blunt in the store (and getting pissed that he was told to put it out)
[close]

Same here. Also in addition to this, Mike sent a message to Nak saying if he wanted to sort this out face to face, he'd be more than happy too. Nak left him on read, and never responded. AVE called him a pussy.
[close]

yeah it's not clear to me either if mike or nak is meant here

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
« Reply #1540 on: February 16, 2022, 02:28:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

Nak, because he refused to talk to Mike about it.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
« Reply #1541 on: February 16, 2022, 04:05:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Nak, because he refused to talk to Mike about it.
ok gotcha, thanks.

Hedgehog In Da Fog

• Rep: -15
« Reply #1542 on: February 16, 2022, 10:43:00 PM »
AVE did a public service there.

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 438
« Reply #1543 on: February 17, 2022, 10:04:29 AM »
Something I was always curious about, what happened to all of Lotties’ product? That shop was fully stocked one day and gone the next.

Even if he called all the homies and had a fire sale, there’s no way he could have moved all of it…

He boxed it all up and sent it to other shops, I know Ignition in Lancaster, PA got some. It wasn't just the Lotties gear either it was a bunch of hardgoods and other shit.
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 795
« Reply #1544 on: February 17, 2022, 10:47:03 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

He boxed it all up and sent it to other shops, I know Ignition in Lancaster, PA got some. It wasn't just the Lotties gear either it was a bunch of hardgoods and other shit.

For free?
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Christmas Complete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
« Reply #1545 on: February 17, 2022, 11:01:28 AM »
Uh huh? Uh huh? But lemme ask ya this? Will they let me pet the dog?

Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

westsideloc

• Rep: 15
« Reply #1546 on: February 17, 2022, 11:13:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

For free?
Yeah for free. I was there and helped the crew send stuff out to shops n stuff.  Some shit was sent back to the companies and they were cool with taking it back because Covid had companies wanting all the product they could get at the time. Plus mike be doing graphics for baker and them so they took stuff back and he gave me and all the locals hella boards and shoes and everything.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 795
« Reply #1547 on: February 17, 2022, 11:56:21 AM »
That’s awesome. 

Just to recap for all of you “both side”ers

One party in this beef gave the entire stock of their shop to needy shops FOR FUCKING FREE after making the hard decision to close his shop for the safety of the neighborhood kids, the other party focuses kids boards and violently rips clothes off of kids backs for wearing/riding brands he personally doesn’t like. He hates the shop in question because they wouldn’t regrip his friends dogshit covered board, and thinks it’s cool to escalate that into physical violence against children and a mentally handicapped adult. 

But yeah, basically the same thing 🤣
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Síota

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 800
« Reply #1548 on: February 17, 2022, 12:05:30 PM »
That’s awesome. 

Just to recap for all of you “both side”ers

One party in this beef gave the entire stock of their shop to needy shops FOR FUCKING FREE after making the hard decision to close his shop for the safety of the neighborhood kids, the other party focuses kids boards and violently rips clothes off of kids backs for wearing/riding brands he personally doesn’t like. He hates the shop in question because they wouldn’t regrip his friends dogshit covered board, and thinks it’s cool to escalate that into physical violence against children and a mentally handicapped adult. 

But yeah, basically the same thing 🤣

Pretty amazed DLXSF hasn't dropped him.

pdknox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #1549 on: February 17, 2022, 12:11:30 PM »
Jonah Hill should mediate a sit-down with the 2 parties.  he's the missing glue here.

thebacker

« Reply #1550 on: February 17, 2022, 12:16:38 PM »
what did yall have for lunch today?

what do you think nakel and mike had for lunch?

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 360
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1551 on: February 17, 2022, 12:33:50 PM »

Who?

Just kidding, Mike had Salmon and Nakel had dog shit.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

nevrwasben

« Reply #1552 on: February 17, 2022, 12:35:58 PM »
I had some leftover spaghetti and meatballs.

I’m betting Nakel had 1 of the following:
1. Quinoa salad
2. A slice of cheese pizza
3. Kraft ready Mac-n-cheese

Mike:
1. Carne asada burrito
2. Vegan protein wrap

Yu Dum

« Reply #1553 on: February 17, 2022, 12:56:32 PM »

Mike probably had a nice balanced meal with protein and fiber.
Nakel most likely got too frustrated trying to pronounce "avocado toast" and had his gang of 12 year olds come and beat up the cashier.

HatRemovalService

• Rep: -35
« Reply #1554 on: February 17, 2022, 01:20:40 PM »
Nice deferred dream, stupid

Tireeedd

• Rep: 85
« Reply #1555 on: February 17, 2022, 02:56:25 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Mike probably had a nice balanced meal with protein and fiber.
Nakel most likely got too frustrated trying to pronounce "avocado toast" and had his gang of 12 year olds come and beat up the cashier.

companguero

• Rep: 248
  • sesquipedalian
« Reply #1556 on: February 18, 2022, 09:55:20 AM »

Quote from: lazer69
Bitch, I dont got time to be on here reading every post.

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 353
« Reply #1557 on: February 18, 2022, 10:23:49 AM »

i've been obsessed with making squash quesadillas after i had one in portland the other week. roasted squash, vegan cheese, caramelized onions, a spicy onion sauce on top. ive had them like 3 times this week

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

doublesteveburger

« Reply #1558 on: February 18, 2022, 12:22:32 PM »
leftover thai food and some poptarts

my diet is a living nightmare

animalflesh

« Reply #1559 on: February 19, 2022, 09:40:40 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

i've been obsessed with making squash quesadillas after i had one in portland the other week. roasted squash, vegan cheese, caramelized onions, a spicy onion sauce on top. ive had them like 3 times this week

Quick reccomendation I learned from the restaurant by me

Pomegranate seeds on top