Author Topic: nakel lotties rant  (Read 178561 times)

notmikerusczyk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 285
Re: nakel lotties rant
« Reply #1560 on: February 19, 2022, 09:50:21 AM »
Expand Quote
what did yall have for lunch today?

what do you think nakel and mike had for lunch?
[close]

i've been obsessed with making squash quesadillas after i had one in portland the other week. roasted squash, vegan cheese, caramelized onions, a spicy onion sauce on top. ive had them like 3 times this week
do you buy the onion sauce or make it?

Andrew

• Rep: 100
  • lightcatcher
« Reply #1561 on: April 26, 2022, 05:58:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Yeah yeah Nak's a goon and all that but goddamn graff has the most miserable, toxic scene in existence. Everyone's a poser and nobody has done anything original and everyone is shit except (insert rando tagger here).
[close]

sounds a bit like....skateboarding?

giggled

i remember being stoked when I found out Bobby Puleo wrote - and it makes so much sense when you think about his approach to spots/skating. he goes into it a bit in random interviews but this is the most in-depth on graf

https://nyskateboarding.com/2021/02/10/the-wriders-project-featuring-bobby-puleo-2021/

his stuff is tight

« Last Edit: April 26, 2022, 06:09:59 PM by Andrew »
The only thing you nerds grind down is yer keyboard keys.

3D X-Ray Vision

« Reply #1562 on: April 26, 2022, 06:29:06 PM »
So the cops are looking at SLAP now? To take down big time wall scribblers?

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 260
« Reply #1563 on: April 26, 2022, 06:40:11 PM »
i’m sure he’d love you connecting the dots publicly about his illegal activities! awesome work dork!

I think the link to the interview in which Puleo connects his own dots will be a little more damning to the specific Nj/Ny cops lurking in the thread

Andrew

• Rep: 100
  • lightcatcher
« Reply #1564 on: April 26, 2022, 09:43:02 PM »
Expand Quote
i’m sure he’d love you connecting the dots publicly about his illegal activities! awesome work dork!
[close]

I think the link to the interview in which Puleo connects his own dots will be a little more damning to the specific Nj/Ny cops lurking in the thread

maybe him being court mandated to pick up trash around NJ will result in him finding some new spots which will lead to him filming a short part, you can thank me now
The only thing you nerds grind down is yer keyboard keys.

Ok

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1113
« Reply #1565 on: April 26, 2022, 09:52:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Yeah yeah Nak's a goon and all that but goddamn graff has the most miserable, toxic scene in existence. Everyone's a poser and nobody has done anything original and everyone is shit except (insert rando tagger here).
[close]

sounds a bit like....skateboarding?
[close]

giggled

i remember being stoked when I found out Bobby Puleo wrote - and it makes so much sense when you think about his approach to spots/skating. he goes into it a bit in random interviews but this is the most in-depth on graf

https://nyskateboarding.com/2021/02/10/the-wriders-project-featuring-bobby-puleo-2021/

his stuff is tight

Puleo is so sick

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
« Reply #1566 on: April 27, 2022, 08:02:38 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

maybe him being court mandated to pick up trash around NJ will result in him finding some new spots which will lead to him filming a short part, you can thank me now

New spots AND new art supplies.

Cool Ceith

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 614
  • Did someone say sassy?
« Reply #1567 on: April 27, 2022, 09:45:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]