Author Topic: Rich Welsh guy harasses skaters and community responds  (Read 5257 times)

Paco Supreme

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 540
  • One Trick Pony
Re: Rich Welsh guy harasses skaters and community responds
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2021, 02:13:05 AM »
I just wanna add my name to the dudes who thought this was about rob welsh

TheDraught

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65241
  • Team -65K
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2021, 08:29:49 AM »
Dude made a full U-turn and now fully supports the park, nothing to do with the honking etcetera just changed his mind.

DM

• Rep: 25
« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2021, 08:38:45 AM »
He's made a U-turn because its going to directly affect his business. He's said he's going to apologise to the kids in person also. What a tit.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 680
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2021, 09:37:37 AM »
lol, bro dont call Welsh people English
I would likely equate that to calling an American a Canadian
or a German person Austrian
(its kinda the other way around but i just wanted to put it into american perspective because i know you outnumber canadians here)

mushroom slice

« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2021, 05:26:01 PM »
Truthfully. I wouldn’t want a skatepark next to my house either. So much scummy shit goes down at skateparks.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2021, 06:07:41 PM »
UK dudes hit me with a bulldog
skates london history

pedro_mayn

• Rep: 92
  • 1-800-PP-5-DOO-DOO
« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2021, 02:25:44 AM »
I was down there the other day and nearly every car going past is beeping as much as they can. Brilliant.

Him and his wife really didn't help him or the other residents cause to not have the park there coming up to those kids like that. Although he's objected I still imagine there'll be further pushbacks with the park.

Not a lot of people understand with his offer of £500,000 for the park to be somewhere else, we'd still need to sort out the relevant planning permission and what not for wherever the new location will be. But fuck him anyways, he can't just throw his weight around like this and plus his 'mansion' is more of an eyesore that park will ever be. I feel sorry for his neighbours.
i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -762
« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2021, 03:00:14 AM »
I was down there the other day and nearly every car going past is beeping as much as they can. Brilliant.

Him and his wife really didn't help him or the other residents cause to not have the park there coming up to those kids like that. Although he's objected I still imagine there'll be further pushbacks with the park.

Not a lot of people understand with his offer of £500,000 for the park to be somewhere else, we'd still need to sort out the relevant planning permission and what not for wherever the new location will be. But fuck him anyways, he can't just throw his weight around like this and plus his 'mansion' is more of an eyesore that park will ever be. I feel sorry for his neighbours.

Unbelievable story

Any pics of his mansion.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

pedro_mayn

• Rep: 92
  • 1-800-PP-5-DOO-DOO
« Reply #38 on: June 01, 2021, 03:26:25 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Unbelievable story

Any pics of his mansion.

Not that I know of. I imagine he'll probably come over and shout at you for taking photos of it and say he saw you whilst driving past in his 'brand new Ferrari' or something.

It is a horrid looking thing, though.
i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

Captain Creampie

• Rep: -8
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2021, 04:17:42 AM »
I couldn’t understand a goddamn thing that ugly English asshole was saying. Absolutely indecipherable gibberish. Cursed fucking island.

Errrr Bellend !!!

fernando the skater

• Rep: 114
« Reply #40 on: June 01, 2021, 04:49:49 AM »

Any pics of his mansion.

Pop culture fact: 80s wailing singer Bonnie Tyler lives next door.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 05:10:47 AM by fernando the skater »

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1570
« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2021, 05:55:22 AM »
Expand Quote

Any pics of his mansion.
[close]

You mean he's trying to be her hero by accomplishing a total eclipse of the park?

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2021, 05:59:18 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Any pics of his mansion.
[close]

[close]

You mean he's trying to be her hero by accomplishing a total eclipse of the park?

Pipe Dreamer

• Rep: 24
  • Slap hard Slap often
« Reply #43 on: June 01, 2021, 07:23:58 AM »
Fun Fact. About 20 years ago I had a sleep over in the Mumbles at a skaters house after a long day of skating and partying on the Mumbles mile and Neptune's Nightclub. I awoke in the morning and stepped out into a corridor and saw a man I presumed was my friends father I asked him politely where is the toilet? The first he said whilst pointing out the window was "Do you want to see Bonnie Tyler with her tits out?". There she was on a sunlouger with her spaniels ears sagging out. I looked and laughed and then he pointed out the bathroom.
S H A L O M

Frank and Fred

« Reply #44 on: June 01, 2021, 08:22:07 AM »
Ha ha, Amazing. Bonnie Tyler nearly ran me over when I was bombing hills near Mumbles. (West Cross)

I'm from Mumbles but have lived in Oregon for the last 20 years. Parents still live there and I keep up with the skate scene a little bit.

Dare I ask, whose house you were staying at?

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -762
« Reply #45 on: June 01, 2021, 08:36:48 AM »
Fun Fact. About 20 years ago I had a sleep over in the Mumbles at a skaters house after a long day of skating and partying on the Mumbles mile and Neptune's Nightclub. I awoke in the morning and stepped out into a corridor and saw a man I presumed was my friends father I asked him politely where is the toilet? The first he said whilst pointing out the window was "Do you want to see Bonnie Tyler with her tits out?". There she was on a sunlouger with her spaniels ears sagging out. I looked and laughed and then he pointed out the bathroom.
S H A L O M

Hahahaha
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

dannyprovolone

« Reply #46 on: June 01, 2021, 08:45:56 AM »
The town is called mumbles? Haha....it’s like they already know nobody can understand them

Willie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
« Reply #47 on: June 01, 2021, 09:05:04 AM »
Truthfully. I wouldn’t want a skatepark next to my house either. So much scummy shit goes down at skateparks.

I wouldn’t want to live next to a skatepark either because the noise is admittedly kinda awful. It’s a weird mix of repetitive and unpredictable and it carries well.

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1029
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #48 on: June 01, 2021, 09:11:17 AM »
On a positive, you could always drive by yelling "skate or die!" and/or "do a kickflip"

fernando the skater

• Rep: 114
« Reply #49 on: June 01, 2021, 10:01:00 AM »
The town is called mumbles? Haha....it’s like they already know nobody can understand them

It isn't named after the fact that the residents mumble a lot, but after tits, but not Bonnie Tyler's...

"Mumbles has been noted for its unusual place name. The headland is thought by some to have been named by French sailors, after the shape of the two anthropomorphic islands which the headland comprises: the word "Mumbles" may be a corruption of the French les mamelles, meaning "the breasts". Another possible source of the name is the word Mamucium, which is generally thought to represent a Latinisation of an original Brythonic name, either from mamm- ("breast", in reference to a "breast-like hill") or from mamma ("mother", in reference to a local river goddess)."

Frank and Fred

« Reply #50 on: June 01, 2021, 10:03:28 AM »

These are the Mamelles of Mumbles...

Technically the skatepark is in Blackpill not Mumbles... some will argue otherwise.

spanyard

• Rep: 77
« Reply #51 on: June 01, 2021, 10:06:21 AM »
So I watched that Ammonite movie on streaming the other day.... Is there really a large beach abundant with fossils that you can just go and collect?

Pipe Dreamer

• Rep: 24
  • Slap hard Slap often
« Reply #52 on: June 01, 2021, 10:08:26 AM »
Ha ha, Amazing. Bonnie Tyler nearly ran me over when I was bombing hills near Mumbles. (West Cross)

I'm from Mumbles but have lived in Oregon for the last 20 years. Parents still live there and I keep up with the skate scene a little bit.

Dare I ask, whose house you were staying at?
Mark Gear
S H A L O M

Frank and Fred

« Reply #53 on: June 01, 2021, 11:05:08 AM »
@Pipe Dreamer  No way! Gear is a mate. Good surfer also. Rad.

Shalom.

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1064
« Reply #54 on: June 01, 2021, 12:15:59 PM »
Is this guy Rob Welch’s brother? Richard welsh? Or is this about a rich kunt from Wales?

Either way, here is a clip from Wu Welsh?

carbonite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 490
    • frozen in carbonite avatar image

fortunecattlesteakhouse

• Rep: 91
« Reply #56 on: June 01, 2021, 01:02:53 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I wouldn’t want to live next to a skatepark either because the noise is admittedly kinda awful. It’s a weird mix of repetitive and unpredictable and it carries well.
kids with shiteating faces and fried 30somethings promoting worthless shirts to the steady beat of wireless speakers/bumming around drinking all day. wouldnt want that petri dish next door

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #57 on: June 01, 2021, 01:06:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
kids with shiteating faces and fried 30somethings promoting worthless shirts to the steady beat of wireless speakers/bumming around drinking all day. wouldnt want that petri dish next door

This. Living next to a Skate Park Must be terrible. To be fair i wouldn‘t want to live next to a playground as well.

Frank and Fred

« Reply #58 on: June 01, 2021, 01:08:49 PM »
There's a busy main road and some trees dividing/ seperating the skatepark from this bloke's house. There was a halfpipe there before he moved in. No sympathy for this entitled wanker.

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 800
« Reply #59 on: June 01, 2021, 01:50:51 PM »
I posted "burn the cunts house out" as a joke on my mates rant about this a week ago and got a month Facebook ban lol.
Loved the lads beeping their horns, fuckin used car salesman wanker...fuck him. Also yes to the dude who mentioned Rob Zombie also a wanker.