Author Topic: Paul Rodriguez - Nine Club  (Read 2036 times)

companguero

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 247
  • sesquipedalian
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 08:47:40 PM by companguero »

Quote from: lazer69
Bitch, I dont got time to be on here reading every post.

Miller92

• Rep: -282
Re: Paul Rodriguez - Nine Club
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2021, 09:32:34 PM »
i honestly dont remember the nollie front foot flip crook clip whatsoever.

as they were talking about it, it started to freak me out how insanely high he nollies over the ledge

and then the street dreams story was the cherry on top

Paul is dope

doublesteveburger

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2021, 09:52:43 PM »
Love Paul. Charismatic just like his pops.

mareo

• Rep: -336
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2021, 09:56:22 PM »
Wonder if the building the park is built is a rental or he actually bought it.

Quote from: I sniff my own butthole all the time
2nd vote would be for PJ. sometimes it is a fine command of the english language to say nothing and he extended that to skating. PJ's plan B part is the emperor's new clothes.

MorningSesh

• Rep: 76
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2021, 12:46:13 PM »
Interesting thah he compares his shoe to a dog that is so ugly that it’s “kinda cute”

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1214
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2021, 01:21:07 PM »
id rather fly a kite

art hellman

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1152
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2021, 01:23:32 PM »
hardly art, hardly starving

elbarto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 34
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2021, 08:26:23 PM »
Paul is a hilarious guest especially on some of the older experiences. I loved when he told Crob that there’s no way he has his current phone number, and Crob proceeds to say Paul’s current phone number and Paul was like “shit” lmao
“I’ll whoop your ass with my arm out of socket”

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1891
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2021, 09:20:04 PM »
Wonder if the building the park is built is a rental or he actually bought it.

Depends on interest rates from the banks? Seems like Primitive is doing well enough to buy the warehouse lot.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2021, 10:44:28 PM »
I haven't watched a nine club in ages, but watched most of this from the Guy story on. P-Rod is a great guest, and I'm liking this phase of his career where he's a legendary vet and not the superstar of the industry. It May just be me, but it feels Nine Club (mainly Chris) is at its best when they are interviewing people they have a long-term relationship with.

I'm not a big Primitive fan, but if we get a full-length with full parts from Peacock, P-Rod, Wade, Tiago, Franky, and Spencer (plus some JB clips) I don't see how that isn't the video of the year (unless it is butchered in editing). Obviously, Miles and Carlos will have mind-blowing footage too.

ilikebigbutts

• Rep: -42
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2021, 06:42:26 AM »
Surprised to see he was kinda dissing koston at the beginning, like pretending or actually not knowing koston has three models and also not acknowledging they count as actual separate models. He was like “If you count like that I have like 20 shoes”. Maybe I’m over thinking things but it’s the first time he doesn’t say things like “koston is my hero” or something like that. Maybe something broke between them and that explains why he’d just take miles from Numbers like nothing.

Miller92

« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2021, 07:03:01 AM »
Surprised to see he was kinda dissing koston at the beginning, like pretending or actually not knowing koston has three models and also not acknowledging they count as actual separate models. He was like “If you count like that I have like 20 shoes”. Maybe I’m over thinking things but it’s the first time he doesn’t say things like “koston is my hero” or something like that. Maybe something broke between them and that explains why he’d just take miles from Numbers like nothing.

Koston is not the same person he was 10-12 years ago.  He's a Scientologist kook and everyone in LA smiles at him while he's around and when he's not people roll their fucking eyes.

dudes annoying as hell

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -765
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2021, 10:46:13 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Koston is not the same person he was 10-12 years ago.  He's a Scientologist kook and everyone in LA smiles at him while he's around and when he's not people roll their fucking eyes.

dudes annoying as hell

No.......

He's a scientologist?

Ugh
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

ilikebigbutts

• Rep: -42
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2021, 02:50:44 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

dudes annoying as hell

Thank you, I know people here hate him but I thought him and prod were simpatico.

Miller92

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2021, 06:35:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

dudes annoying as hell
[close]

No.......

He's a scientologist?

Ugh

big time

Clark_After_Dark

• Rep: 71

CanadianBacon

• Rep: -70
« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2021, 06:13:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

dudes annoying as hell
[close]

No.......

He's a scientologist?

Ugh
[close]

big time

Berra should have never stuck his dick in Hollywood!!