Author Topic: Felipe Gustavo of Nike  (Read 4066 times)

KGB

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Felipe Gustavo of Nike
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2021, 04:55:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
It's a joke. Obviously the Brazil team is sponsored/has Nike do their uniforms, and Felipe must be goin' home. Also see the Nike has white circle with a cross through it?
[close]

Yeah that makes sense. I slashed out the Nike for fun. I just think it's weird that Adidas would allow their riders to sport nike in a mega viewed Olympic scenario like this. I guess we know who has more money.
[close]

Do you think the Olympics didn't exist before this year or something?
Companies have had this shit figured out for a hundred years. They're not going to bar their sponsored athletes from participating just because someone else shelled out more money for the endorsements, they'd just be shooting themselves in the foot.
[close]

You feeling alright there buddy? I never really paid much attention to the Olympics except for a couple sports. Never was a jock fan, only really watched when I was younger and my relatives had it on. Now that there was something that I actually wanted to see I tried to watch it but a storm took out my receiver and didn’t record it. Is this a good enough explanation for you? I mean since you’ve been around for hundreds of years I can see why your bitter.
[close]

Nice to know your thinking about me. That’s “pretty sweet”

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

DannyDee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2021, 04:58:05 PM »
This is due to Olympic apparel deals, Jordan famously covered up the Adidas logo at the Olympics as much possible when on the dream team.

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2021, 05:17:01 PM »
This is due to Olympic apparel deals, Jordan famously covered up the Adidas logo at the Olympics as much possible when on the dream team.

Yeah the dude jerking off up there already mentioned the “famous” covering up of the logo by Jordan. But he said it was a Reebok logo.

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 280
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2021, 08:25:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
is this the guy who was on blind that use to wear eyeliner, thats now in a super big brazilian version of crystal castles or sumin?
[close]
close enough
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgC6APVopD0
[close]

he had first part in some other blind video that i can’t find online anywhere where he skates to probably the worst song ever skated to in the history of any video. some misunderstood tween screamo shit. tre flip nose grinds the garrett hill half red half black pants rail. i swear it exists somewhere.
[close]

This?
https://vimeo.com/6921842
[close]

haha holy shit this is it, thank you
name spelled differently in both parts, poor guy

$$LESH

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: 162
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2021, 08:59:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
is this the guy who was on blind that use to wear eyeliner, thats now in a super big brazilian version of crystal castles or sumin?
[close]
close enough
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgC6APVopD0
[close]

he had first part in some other blind video that i can’t find online anywhere where he skates to probably the worst song ever skated to in the history of any video. some misunderstood tween screamo shit. tre flip nose grinds the garrett hill half red half black pants rail. i swear it exists somewhere.
[close]

This?
https://vimeo.com/6921842
[close]

haha holy shit this is it, thank you
[close]
name spelled differently in both parts, poor guy

#billwiesscares