Author Topic: Jarne Verbruggen DM'ing a 15 Year Old  (Read 81052 times)

thebestskaterofalltime

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -7
Re: Jarne Verbruggen DM'ing a 15 Year Old
« Reply #120 on: June 13, 2021, 07:52:57 PM »
legal or not isn't even the point. crazy that you would even point that out.
also its not age gap it self but the fact she's isn't fully a grown adult. that plus the age gape makes it super disgusting.
do you really need rules made by your government to see how fucking bad this is?
she's the age of like non dread kader
"chancel culture" has always been there but since we follow people internet accounts the person can't do other but see how he fucked up. back in the day you wouldn't loose followers or get mad comments you could just sit at home on your couch with your racist homophobic or pedophile ass and enjoy life.

there you have it tracer
do you really have only fans?
(give me the link if adult)

GeorgeCostanza

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -16
« Reply #121 on: June 13, 2021, 08:01:56 PM »
Also read and interview of Jarne where he said he went to rehab etc. Maybe his struggles with substances didn’t help.

I drinke a bit of alkohol and like i cannot helpe if I aske a 15 year olde to show me her teetiees lol my career is goneee mannnnn im so wasted i will neverget a freeskat mag cover againe bro
So Colllin have the same t-shirts, seven years by now, at least...

thebestskaterofalltime

• Rep: -7
« Reply #122 on: June 13, 2021, 08:10:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Also read and interview of Jarne where he said he went to rehab etc. Maybe his struggles with substances didn’t help.
[close]

I drinke a bit of alkohol and like i cannot helpe if I aske a 15 year olde to show me her teetiees lol my career is goneee mannnnn im so wasted i will neverget a freeskat mag cover againe bro

shiiiieeeet can't eeven njoy copenhagen open nomo drinkin beer wit 40 year old koston at skatepark having good time no more made me feel like having a quality career path I can impress young girls wit

Urtripping

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 531
« Reply #123 on: June 13, 2021, 08:11:48 PM »
why are there 45 year olds on here

This act has been tired and you ain't even hit 100 posts. Fond somethin better to do with your time

Edit: you actually had a point talking about Tyshawn earlier but 99 percent of the time you're not doing the work you think you're doing
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 08:18:30 PM by Urtripping »
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

igrindtwinkies

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 367
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #124 on: June 13, 2021, 08:31:12 PM »
I'm surprised we're five pages in and this hasn't come up once.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CD0QUHJlIWA/

lovermangenius

• Rep: 16
« Reply #125 on: June 13, 2021, 08:35:52 PM »
I understand this is an extremely serious topic, but illustrating how young this girl was by using "non-dread Kader" as a reference point had me dying.

Prostate Exam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 484
  • registered SLAP offender
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #126 on: June 14, 2021, 12:09:10 AM »
If your age is on the clock get ready for Jarne's cock

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 394
« Reply #127 on: June 14, 2021, 12:15:26 AM »
While I do understand that in Belgium the culture might be more lax towards older people courting younger people, the gap is excruciatingly large. The guy obviously reeks of not being able to obtain women his own age (which apparently is wrong because he has a girlfriend ???).

Let me make it clear that although it's "legal" (almost) NO ONE does that stuff here because fortunately we all have a pretty good moral compass here. I seriously have never heard of older dudes dating girls that young and still don't understand the law either.

Ever. (ok ok, two "celebrities" did it here ... and dated a model and a singer who were 16 -17 while they were in their forties)

In other European countries the age is as low as 14 (!).
How fucked up is that?

It's wrong. It feels morally wrong and what Jarne did is definitely wrong.

ghettygreensili

• Rep: -9
« Reply #128 on: June 14, 2021, 01:04:08 AM »
Dudes, He's European, he probably doesn't quite understand how serious of a deal this is in America. Ages of consent differ from state to state and especially from culture to culture. Dude's messages are creepy and uncalled for. I don't like it at all nonetheless, but shouldn't be cancelled over it. It's not shit compared to the alleged assaults by nyjah and D-loy.
Frontside grind blind on the government

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
« Reply #129 on: June 14, 2021, 01:10:36 AM »
Expand Quote
While I do understand that in Belgium the culture might be more lax towards older people courting younger people, the gap is excruciatingly large. The guy obviously reeks of not being able to obtain women his own age (which apparently is wrong because he has a girlfriend ???).
[close]

Let me make it clear that although it's "legal" (almost) NO ONE does that stuff here because fortunately we all have a pretty good moral compass here. I seriously have never heard of older dudes dating girls that young and still don't understand the law either.

Ever. (ok ok, two "celebrities" did it here ... and dated a model and a singer who were 16 -17 while they were in their forties)

In other European countries the age is as low as 14 (!).
How fucked up is that?

It's wrong. It feels morally wrong and what Jarne did is definitely wrong.

yes, Germany for instance... it is really crazy and absurd and I think it is time that European countries consider changing some of these laws as they open up the gates for fucking creeps and acutal pedophiles.

On a more meta level, I think there are some differences based on history, religious outlets (maybe catholicism vs. calvinism?), genereal ideology and such how age of consent is perceived between the US and EU. For instance, macron (french president) married his high school teacher. They met when he was 15. Hoping this is gonna change soon!

WavyDavy

• Rep: 129
« Reply #130 on: June 14, 2021, 01:25:42 AM »
Dudes, He's European, he probably doesn't quite understand how serious of a deal this is in America. Ages of consent differ from state to state and especially from culture to culture. Dude's messages are creepy and uncalled for. I don't like it at all nonetheless, but shouldn't be cancelled over it. It's not shit compared to the alleged assaults by nyjah and D-loy.

He, being in his 30s, wrote "show me your tits" to a 15 year old. That's fucked up, even for european standard.
That has nothing to do with culture or age of consent.

sergioz

• Rep: -75
« Reply #131 on: June 14, 2021, 03:15:13 AM »
No longer on skatemental ig

Ziad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -103
    • bouklao.com avatar image
« Reply #132 on: June 14, 2021, 03:33:00 AM »
since when is he on braille

Hands down Hass out

• Rep: 3
  • 奇妙な滞在
« Reply #133 on: June 14, 2021, 03:41:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Seems like he has some interpersonal issues with himself he needs to work out instead of seeking 16 year old girls on Instagram to flirt with. Best of luck to him tho, the cancel culture nowadays is not worth fucking with and he is most likely gonna see everything he’s worked for in skateboarding be flushed down the drain because he can’t keep his dick in the DMs with girls his own age
[close]

At what point does that age gap stop mattering, if does at all? Donald Trump and Melania are about 24 years apart in age and there's tons of examples of age gaps like that..

My opinion is anything over 10 years difference a bit creepy but it seems socially acceptable maybe over the age of 25
[close]

I’m 45 and the thought of dating a 25 year old is super creepy. I’d feel gross as shit. I’ve worked with some kids fresh out of college, and while they’re often very smart and well adjusted and I’ve gotten along really well with them, there’s still no way I could see someone my age having a healthy, equitable relationship with someone that young. It would feel super predatory. Maybe that wears off at some point as you get even older but I doubt it.
[close]

Wait what? I'm 42 and my girlfriend is 31 and we have a good and healthy relationship. Man here they talking about a "15 years old child" not a 25 years old woman . I don't know in what ass hole town are you based but here in europe one girl at 25 is considered a woman, have a respectful job and the majority are more smart and mature than an 80% of 40 old men's (especially american tourist, the worst type of humans). Are you a peasant american thar fuck cows? Jarne is done, but someone here surfing the wave of hypocrisy and conservative. Go fuck yourself man, and your fucking absurd comparison.
[close]

euro defense squad, keeping fighting good fight
[close]

Euro defend squad 🤣 man c'mon your hypocrys it's super pathetic!! Jarne is DONE, obviously have a alcohol and mentally problems, his career is done after this shit. But here looks like everybody's living in a fuckin perfect world where also have ten years differences in one relationship is insane. The guy up there maybe love fuck milf or tranny or other snuff shit??? The weirdest shit happen in usa don't forgive how shitty is your country in the modern history and how everybody from usa loving the Europe lifestyle. Jarne is from belgium, I don't know him personally and I don't give a fuck about him, just hate that sermon shit by everyone off the question

Focus.

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #134 on: June 14, 2021, 03:54:54 AM »

the amount of whataboutism and people defending a fucking nonce in this thread is ridiculous, bringing up some age of consent shit (which is for teenagers not grown ass men) or cultural differences to excuse his behaviour - age of consent in the uk is 16, same as it is in belgium and if a 30 year old got caught out sending sexual messages to a 15 year old in the UK they'd get the shit kicked out of them. trying to excuse it because she's "nearly" 16 is equally as fucked.

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1555
« Reply #135 on: June 14, 2021, 04:03:56 AM »
The mental gymnastics some folks here are using to defend predators is baffling. Stop it seriously. Take that weird nambla shit elsewhere, take your free speech absolutism and chomo defense back to the men’s rights support group, focus your board, then perhaps focus yourself.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #136 on: June 14, 2021, 04:10:53 AM »
Okay so let's say in Country-X the age of consent is legally 8 years old.

Are you fuckers still gonna say, well technically he's doing nothing wrong & it probably just a cultural difference?

Each one of you defending this shit on any level just want an excuse to welcome dude back into the fold, an excuse to say this dude's still cool regardless of the fact that he preys on kids.

Let's be clear though: if this was a woman a gay dude or god forbid a trans person you'd all be like Well fuck we knew those bitches & freaks we're all fucked in the head! You would not afford someone you already hate the benefit of sympathy over something mundane, let alone something fucking disgusting. & by all means you should Not.

Dude wants to fuck children. You can describe it any way you want but that's the facts. Cut all the rhetorical bullshit about age of consent & ask yourself if you're cool with a dude that wants to fuck children.

Crailslideyoface

• Rep: 37
« Reply #137 on: June 14, 2021, 04:14:55 AM »
https://youtu.be/U2tNsZQGmVw

Jarne at the next demo
Getting cucked by your hero on acid is TIGHT.

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
« Reply #138 on: June 14, 2021, 04:22:18 AM »
So, do you guys like Bowie or Led Zepplin?
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

Off Logic

• Rep: 3
« Reply #139 on: June 14, 2021, 04:35:00 AM »
Okay so let's say in Country-X the age of consent is legally 8 years old.

Are you fuckers still gonna say, well technically he's doing nothing wrong & it probably just a cultural difference?

Each one of you defending this shit on any level just want an excuse to welcome dude back into the fold, an excuse to say this dude's still cool regardless of the fact that he preys on kids.

Let's be clear though: if this was a woman a gay dude or god forbid a trans person you'd all be like Well fuck we knew those bitches & freaks we're all fucked in the head! You would not afford someone you already hate the benefit of sympathy over something mundane, let alone something fucking disgusting. & by all means you should Not.

Dude wants to fuck children. You can describe it any way you want but that's the facts. Cut all the rhetorical bullshit about age of consent & ask yourself if you're cool with a dude that wants to fuck children.

As pointed by mclovin1336 the current French President is married to his teacher he met when he was 15 and she was 20 years older. Look her up: Brigitte Macron, she's an old lady and he's around 40. Nobody has bullied this woman ever about it. She has good press. Everyone is stoked. Yet you assume massive gender and sexual prejudice of people on the subject. Who has stereotypes?

It's not such an easy subject probably and no, Jarne (sad pathetic alcoholic loser btw cooked himself outta the euro industry a while ago) messaging this girl does not equate to fucking an infant. Not by a long shot.

He's not a great dude for sure. But he can't be called the devil based on the evidence presented. There are levels to this sad shit. Being all medieval "burn them all!!!" does not bring on a world of compassion which probably would cure the issue in the long run...

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 394
« Reply #140 on: June 14, 2021, 04:53:51 AM »
The mental gymnastics some folks here are using to defend predators is baffling. Stop it seriously. Take that weird nambla shit elsewhere, take your free speech absolutism and chomo defense back to the men’s rights support group, focus your board, then perhaps focus yourself.

I don't get it either.

It's "legal", but it's still fucked up.
No one tolerates this kind of shit in Belgium either, so he'll get his kicked for sure.
Fuck it, I'll even do it if I see him around.

The thing is, I get that some girls "look" older on instagram. You could easily be misleaded.

But the dude literally kept going in when he KNEW she was only fifteen.

If a normal person would find that out they would excuse themselves and would leave the girl alone.

This scumbag didn't even flinch ...

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1131
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #141 on: June 14, 2021, 04:55:51 AM »
i gotta go with bowie

Ric Leonetti

• Rep: 20
  • Sorry if my name offends you
« Reply #142 on: June 14, 2021, 05:03:54 AM »
His “wife” handle on Instagram is - 16dch
The Man From The Place Of Clay

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #143 on: June 14, 2021, 05:05:04 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
i gotta go with bowie

Ooof you stepped in it.  He’s about to tell you about some unsavory things the guy who lived off cocaine and milk did with underage people. 

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 557
« Reply #144 on: June 14, 2021, 05:06:43 AM »
I’m fairly certain age of consent laws in western nations were invented when the average life expectancy was like 27, and they only continue to exist so that high school seniors can legally hook up with sexually precocious underclassmen.

Also, it’s funny to me that I thought I had never seen this dude skate until somebody mentioned flower pots.

Jarne Verbuggerin’, you’se a real scumbag bastid.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #145 on: June 14, 2021, 05:20:54 AM »

all your rock and roll heroes fucked kids

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #146 on: June 14, 2021, 05:24:19 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

all your rock and roll heroes fucked kids

Jess Margera did wha??!

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #147 on: June 14, 2021, 05:33:34 AM »
His “wife” handle on Instagram is - 16dch

Wait “wife” or just wife.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 755
  • Free Max B
« Reply #148 on: June 14, 2021, 05:41:01 AM »
holy shit ive seen alot of you idiots rally for/ pretend you care for or about some real dumb shit in my day. but this is next level insanity, we really got people on here tryna convince me its okay this guy i promise ive never heard of wants to fuck a little girl.

anyone that doesnt agree with this needs a swift swing to the nuts with a ballpoint hammer.

free max b
FREE MAX B

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #149 on: June 14, 2021, 05:43:07 AM »
I think it’s ball peen hammer which kinda checks out haha but yeah I agree for sure
listen to cosmic psychos