Author Topic: Jarne Verbruggen DM'ing a 15 Year Old  (Read 82411 times)

Dirk_Diggler

Re: Jarne Verbruggen DM'ing a 15 Year Old
« Reply #210 on: June 15, 2021, 12:55:43 AM »
Shout out to flower pots!

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1432
« Reply #211 on: June 15, 2021, 01:07:56 AM »

DISTANT RUMOURS

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #212 on: June 15, 2021, 01:31:41 AM »
This is the type of guy that blames EVERYONE else for his behaviour/bad luck except himself ...

What is he trying to achieve with that story?
He looks like an even bigger douche than he already was.

I wonder what Maité is thinking right now ...

fs1/2cab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 614
    • a short part avatar image
« Reply #213 on: June 15, 2021, 02:19:44 AM »
Plate Mag posted this in their stories.
I am truly bummed about Jarne, he had some great parts and seemed to get his shit back together. But now in his stories with booze again. His interview wasn't that long ago, where he talked about sobriety. Shit not looking good for him now. Again, I am bummed. But if you act like that to children, that's what you get.

And just for clarification, pedophilia is not a European way of living or some shit like that. My old PE teacher got fired, because he creeped on us during the lessons.

IG: @flowterspace

excitableboy

• Rep: 92
« Reply #214 on: June 15, 2021, 03:39:20 AM »
So by now it's safe to say it's a wrap for Jarne. Other than the reductive drivel by the likes of beefy lad (Atwood, Nabokov, really?), it seems we all agree this is unacceptable. Would be good to see companies make statements but not holding my breath.

He is clearly not taking it well. Adding insult to injury, all his own scummy doing. Surely any sort of sympathy his way is a kookable offense right now. Understandably so. This is a purge and he's laying into it like a dumbass creep and it merits scorn. That said the 'kill yoself sentiment' expressed in places bums me out. Two wrongs etc. But maybe insta is just not for me.

Also the 'pedo is a way of life in Europe' idea is absurd. On a par with 'Scandinavia is a commie state!' (Of course we have plenty of sweeping ideas about you guys, as well.) But to be clear about this: age of consent laws are still interpretable by judges, so that even after 16, power imbalance and compromised consent are taken into account. Belgian consent laws are broadly identical to Alabaman ones, by the way. Not to mention public opinion, which doesn't take kindly to this type of thing at all.

Hopeless

• Rep: -1
« Reply #215 on: June 15, 2021, 03:40:09 AM »
He just posted this.

Firstly, fuck Jarne. Secondly, interesting as that looks like alcoholic beer. That isn't the non-alcoholic kronenbourg bottle.

Thought a big part of his shtick with his video parts is how he is enjoying sobriety? And how that was supposedly making his life way better than everyone else who drinks alcohol.

Jarne on Pedophilia & back on alcohol?

ninformatic

• Rep: -7
« Reply #216 on: June 15, 2021, 03:55:26 AM »
mf just ruined a daniel johnston music

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #217 on: June 15, 2021, 04:00:44 AM »
Fuck that guy.
Also, I don't get how a guy whose salary depends on media exposure is so out of touch with social networks, and doesn't think of the potential consequences of this kind of behaviour.

Dummklaus

• Rep: 45
« Reply #218 on: June 15, 2021, 04:57:29 AM »

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #219 on: June 15, 2021, 05:14:25 AM »
FLOWERPOT skateboards

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 120
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #220 on: June 15, 2021, 05:39:16 AM »
I have no idea who this is but please castrate ASAP

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #221 on: June 15, 2021, 06:11:36 AM »
If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 708
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #222 on: June 15, 2021, 06:19:48 AM »
Anyone remember this Easter egg in one of his parts?

Hopping she never got back to him…

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

Mad Max

« Reply #223 on: June 15, 2021, 06:53:33 AM »
I remember that. I figured it was the filmer, Perimony, but the number is Belgian...

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #225 on: June 15, 2021, 08:51:00 AM »
So by now it's safe to say it's a wrap for Jarne. Other than the reductive drivel by the likes of beefy lad (Atwood, Nabokov, really?), it seems we all agree this is unacceptable. Would be good to see companies make statements but not holding my breath.

He is clearly not taking it well. Adding insult to injury, all his own scummy doing. Surely any sort of sympathy his way is a kookable offense right now. Understandably so. This is a purge and he's laying into it like a dumbass creep and it merits scorn. That said the 'kill yoself sentiment' expressed in places bums me out. Two wrongs etc. But maybe insta is just not for me.

Also the 'pedo is a way of life in Europe' idea is absurd. On a par with 'Scandinavia is a commie state!' (Of course we have plenty of sweeping ideas about you guys, as well.) But to be clear about this: age of consent laws are still interpretable by judges, so that even after 16, power imbalance and compromised consent are taken into account. Belgian consent laws are broadly identical to Alabaman ones, by the way. Not to mention public opinion, which doesn't take kindly to this type of thing at all.

I've never had an Alabama Waffle tho

IpathCats

« Reply #226 on: June 15, 2021, 09:26:07 AM »
Wtf, gross dude.

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #227 on: June 15, 2021, 11:20:37 AM »
This isnt the first allegations ive heard about this dude, @luredbyproskaters or whatever it was posted another thing about him a while ago too. Dude sucks

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 678
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #228 on: June 15, 2021, 11:50:32 AM »

what are the chances he still has that number...??!

weregoingunion

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #229 on: June 15, 2021, 12:15:31 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

"HIT IT UP, RAWB!"
r.i.p. bubblegum tate
LOAF FOREVER <3

Hopeless

• Rep: -1
« Reply #230 on: June 15, 2021, 12:22:51 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Anyone wanna take the penalty of international text/call charges to see if he still does ?

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
« Reply #231 on: June 15, 2021, 12:31:35 PM »
I thought it was weird he wasn’t in Maite’s latest part. There was a long friends section and I didn’t see him. I wonder if this is related

GuessAgain?

• Rep: 56
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #232 on: June 15, 2021, 12:39:47 PM »
Expand Quote
This guy is fucking appalling. Not the first and unfortunately won't be the last. I hope this triggers people to become comfortable in outing other people for similar shit, cause it's definitely out there. Said it before and I'll say it again, this culture has a fundamental problem with the treatment of women.

Linked it before and I'll link it again but shit is disturbing man. It's not some new shit - it's probably just more low key and not in tour docu's anymore.

[close]

for some reason the timestamp didnt work but was that meant to link the clip to mariano talkjing to those underage girls?

I meant the part where they get that pretty young looking girl in the car with Heath etc. and drive off to sign her tits, then they film her afterwards taking off her top to show them. Then they actually made the decision to put the clip in the doc, even if the girl is of age it's a pretty messed up shady exchange... it's especially creepy when they dub over the much older tour manager talking about. Pretty grim imo.

This whole Jarne situation really struck a cord and triggered some similar memories of older skaters in my town when I was growing up. When you're young you kind of think "wow that's a bit strange" about older skaters getting with girls your age or younger. But it's only really when you get to said age or older that you can really develop the full perspective of how messed up and damaging things like that really are.

Tuff Lover

• Rep: 4
« Reply #233 on: June 15, 2021, 01:07:34 PM »
Plate Mag posted this in their stories.
I am truly bummed about Jarne, he had some great parts and seemed to get his shit back together. But now in his stories with booze again. His interview wasn't that long ago, where he talked about sobriety. Shit not looking good for him now. Again, I am bummed. But if you act like that to children, that's what you get.

And just for clarification, pedophilia is not a European way of living or some shit like that. My old PE teacher got fired, because he creeped on us during the lessons.

Why delete the interview? Maybe add some sort of disclaimer but to delete the interview is "1984" type stuff.  It doesn't give people a chance to pick apart his bullshit. The interview happened no need to act like it didn't.

duniwayRobber

• Rep: -140
  • ?
« Reply #234 on: June 15, 2021, 01:52:50 PM »
What do people get out of discussing this? Internal-brownie points for not lurking on youngins?

Seems like some of you are less disgusted with his behavior and more like infatuated by it.
fuck poutine we eat pussy out here.

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 863
  • like….? brunch
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #235 on: June 15, 2021, 01:53:27 PM »
jarne verbuggin
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

donkey

• Rep: -66
  • donk
« Reply #236 on: June 15, 2021, 02:14:21 PM »
What do people get out of discussing this? Internal-brownie points for not lurking on youngins?

Seems like some of you are less disgusted with his behavior and more like infatuated by it.
to mourn? a lot of us really liked the guy (including myself) and thought he was a great skater. now we're sad because he turns out to be creepy and weird.

or perhaps because there was a lot of weird sympathizers that we should weed out? and that goal was accomplished.

the thread is already dying out, why would you need to bump the thread by adding your shitty opinion. of course we're not infatuated by it u turd nugget

Ric Leonetti

• Rep: 20
  • Sorry if my name offends you
« Reply #237 on: June 15, 2021, 02:29:49 PM »
Well don’t know about you but this Jarne guy sounds like a real jerk
The Man From The Place Of Clay

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
« Reply #238 on: June 15, 2021, 02:44:19 PM »
Well don’t know about you but this Jarne guy sounds like a real jerk

Change your username.  It’s not cool

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #239 on: June 15, 2021, 03:10:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
This guy is fucking appalling. Not the first and unfortunately won't be the last. I hope this triggers people to become comfortable in outing other people for similar shit, cause it's definitely out there. Said it before and I'll say it again, this culture has a fundamental problem with the treatment of women.

Linked it before and I'll link it again but shit is disturbing man. It's not some new shit - it's probably just more low key and not in tour docu's anymore.

[close]

for some reason the timestamp didnt work but was that meant to link the clip to mariano talkjing to those underage girls?
[close]

I meant the part where they get that pretty young looking girl in the car with Heath etc. and drive off to sign her tits, then they film her afterwards taking off her top to show them. Then they actually made the decision to put the clip in the doc, even if the girl is of age it's a pretty messed up shady exchange... it's especially creepy when they dub over the much older tour manager talking about. Pretty grim imo.

This whole Jarne situation really struck a cord and triggered some similar memories of older skaters in my town when I was growing up.
When you're young you kind of think "wow that's a bit strange" about older skaters getting with girls your age or younger. But it's only really when you get to said age or older that you can really develop the full perspective of how messed up and damaging things like that really are.

What. The. Fuck... Fuck Jarne and Jesus Christ fuck my heros signing that girls chest like that, what the fuck is that video from? And your second paragraph rings true to me as well. What a fucking bummer all this is