Author Topic: Jarne Verbruggen DM'ing a 15 Year Old  (Read 82423 times)

Ric Leonetti

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 20
  • Sorry if my name offends you
Re: Jarne Verbruggen DM'ing a 15 Year Old
« Reply #240 on: June 15, 2021, 03:27:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Well don’t know about you but this Jarne atiba applebum guy sounds like a real jerk
[close]

Change your username.  It’s not cool

Sorry don’t know how. Yours is not cool either
The Man From The Place Of Clay

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 509
« Reply #241 on: June 15, 2021, 04:04:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Well don’t know about you but this Jarne guy sounds like a real jerk
[close]

what quality usernames do you have under your umbrella son of a bitch

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2550
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #242 on: June 15, 2021, 04:08:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Well don’t know about you but this Jarne atiba applebum guy sounds like a real jerk
[close]

[close]

Ask the admin to change it here: https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?board=28.0
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 363
« Reply #243 on: June 15, 2021, 04:09:25 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
« Reply #244 on: June 15, 2021, 04:37:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Mine’s not shaming a private person who didn’t do anything to invite our scrutiny

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #245 on: June 15, 2021, 04:38:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

duniwayRobber

• Rep: -140
  • ?
« Reply #246 on: June 15, 2021, 05:24:19 PM »
Expand Quote
What do people get out of discussing this? Internal-brownie points for not lurking on youngins?

Seems like some of you are less disgusted with his behavior and more like infatuated by it.
[close]
to mourn? a lot of us really liked the guy (including myself) and thought he was a great skater. now we're sad because he turns out to be creepy and weird.

or perhaps because there was a lot of weird sympathizers that we should weed out? and that goal was accomplished.

the thread is already dying out, why would you need to bump the thread by adding your shitty opinion. of course we're not infatuated by it u turd nugget

Whew, I really dodged the bullet - for a second thought I was going to get a snarky half-wit replying with meaningless, well-rehearsed insults.

EDIT: Honestly though, thanks for the reply. I don't think I'm any worse than the rest of SLAP but not too many others agree. I tend not to read all the BS posted on every thread, so I don't know what you had to say. I just saw this thread being bumped again and again and had to leave my 'shitty opinion'. Shalom.
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 05:52:12 PM by duniwayRobber »
fuck poutine we eat pussy out here.

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #247 on: June 15, 2021, 06:01:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Mine’s not shaming a private person who didn’t do anything to invite our scrutiny
I agree with Atiba. Not cool.
If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1223
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #248 on: June 15, 2021, 07:13:03 PM »
oh jesus fuck not heath too. we’ve all heard to never meet your idols, at least now we don’t have to meet them to be let down.

also, can we get me to -100? if you’re gonna hate me, hate me with a passion goddamnit.

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
« Reply #249 on: June 15, 2021, 07:56:39 PM »

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #250 on: June 15, 2021, 08:43:57 PM »
Expand Quote
if you really want me to be a pedantic dickhead about it since you guys are totally missing the point, technically he shows characteristics of ephebophilia, not pedophilia, but that doesn't roll off the tongue as easy does it? crack open the DSM every once and a while why dont you PALS?
[close]

Lmao what a funny hill to choose to die on, tEcHnIcAlLy 😂

Expand Quote
You may recall the *Opening Post* of this thread being concrete proof that this happened

I for one believe your word is concrete proof that you were raped. People don't lie about that shit. Your word is concrete proof & always will be, that shit is sacred. I'm sorry that shit happened to you, beyond all words that is fucking horrible & you never Ever deserved anything even remotely close to that, nobody ever fucking does.

But you also are sympathising with a pedophile. Being raped by a pedophile does not give you a green card to say dumb shit & never get called on it.
[close]

My ex girlfriend admitted to me that she wasn’t really raped when she claimed that she was a long time ago when we were kids. There was also a woman who lied on my friend by saying he raped her, when I know for a fact that it wasn’t true because I kept my eyes on that girl the entire night due to how intoxicated she was. There are thousands of false rape/ sex assault cases every year in the US if the stats are correct, so claims aren’t always as sacred as you’d think.

I believe the stats are overwhelmingly in favor of reported cases being accurate and that the stigma of being accused of lying is why so many more go unreported. 

Think of that girl who had the case against Kobe.   His defense team doxxed, made everyone think she was a fame-hungry ho because she auditioned for American Idol once, and now she has to live with everyone thinking he was a goddamn saint just because he had an untimely death.   Rapists seems to be able to transcend actions/accusations, victims are always stuck with the memories

Matthew_James

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #251 on: June 15, 2021, 08:50:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
if you really want me to be a pedantic dickhead about it since you guys are totally missing the point, technically he shows characteristics of ephebophilia, not pedophilia, but that doesn't roll off the tongue as easy does it? crack open the DSM every once and a while why dont you PALS?
[close]

Expand Quote
You may recall the *Opening Post* of this thread being concrete proof that this happened

I for one believe your word is concrete proof that you were raped. People don't lie about that shit. Your word is concrete proof & always will be, that shit is sacred. I'm sorry that shit happened to you, beyond all words that is fucking horrible & you never Ever deserved anything even remotely close to that, nobody ever fucking does.

But you also are sympathising with a pedophile. Being raped by a pedophile does not give you a green card to say dumb shit & never get called on it.
[close]

My ex girlfriend admitted to me that she wasn’t really raped when she claimed that she was a long time ago when we were kids. There was also a woman who lied on my friend by saying he raped her, when I know for a fact that it wasn’t true because I kept my eyes on that girl the entire night due to how intoxicated she was. There are thousands of false rape/ sex assault cases every year in the US if the stats are correct, so claims aren’t always as sacred as you’d think.
[close]

I believe the stats are overwhelmingly in favor of reported cases being accurate and that the stigma of being accused of lying is why so many more go unreported. 

Think of that girl who had the case against Kobe.   His defense team doxxed, made everyone think she was a fame-hungry ho because she auditioned for American Idol once, and now she has to live with everyone thinking he was a goddamn saint just because he had an untimely death.   Rapists seems to be able to transcend actions/accusations, victims are always stuck with the memories

There were 325,556 cases reported in the US, and the accepted average for false reports are between 2-8%. Even if you reduce it to half a percentage point, that’s still in the thousands.
At least when you're a washed-out hipster douchebag in NY, you can milk it at some decent looking, hard to skate spots. In LA you're just a tan-lined faggot in a school yard somewhere.

Slap’s Too Sensitive

• Rep: -5
« Reply #252 on: June 15, 2021, 09:09:11 PM »
Who?

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #253 on: June 15, 2021, 09:30:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

There were 325,556 cases reported in the US, and the accepted average for false reports are between 2-8%. Even if you reduce it to half a percentage point, that’s still in the thousands.

Yet the bad experience of those thousands more than proportionately affects those hundreds of thousands and beyond.   I don’t disagree that it can happen, but that ratio you just cited is pretty good evidence why you should believe someone.   

Slap’s Too Sensitive

• Rep: -5
« Reply #254 on: June 15, 2021, 09:47:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yet the bad experience of those thousands more than proportionately affects those hundreds of thousands and beyond.   I don’t disagree that it can happen, but that ratio you just cited is pretty good evidence why you should believe someone.

Don’t expect a reply, looks like he was banned for that back and forth on this thread.

veritas

« Reply #255 on: June 16, 2021, 03:14:13 AM »
Wow I can't believe people on SLAP still want to expose themselves for being pedophile defenders.

Jarne DM's 15 year olds for sexual reasons. Legal or not. That's wrong. End of story. Disagree? You're fucked in the head.

Probably because this means one less European with funny pants doing wall rides in the next Polar video. For some of slap this is like hearing their favorite show was cancelled.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 10:37:26 AM by veritas »

Craig Lutzka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 294
« Reply #256 on: June 16, 2021, 04:57:45 AM »

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #257 on: June 16, 2021, 05:55:25 AM »
Straight spit into the camera

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #258 on: June 16, 2021, 06:06:41 AM »
Straight spit into the camera

Perhaps not the right time to be evoking “misled youth”

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 364
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #259 on: June 16, 2021, 07:04:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
This guy is fucking appalling. Not the first and unfortunately won't be the last. I hope this triggers people to become comfortable in outing other people for similar shit, cause it's definitely out there. Said it before and I'll say it again, this culture has a fundamental problem with the treatment of women.

Linked it before and I'll link it again but shit is disturbing man. It's not some new shit - it's probably just more low key and not in tour docu's anymore.

[close]

for some reason the timestamp didnt work but was that meant to link the clip to mariano talkjing to those underage girls?
[close]

I meant the part where they get that pretty young looking girl in the car with Heath etc. and drive off to sign her tits, then they film her afterwards taking off her top to show them. Then they actually made the decision to put the clip in the doc, even if the girl is of age it's a pretty messed up shady exchange... it's especially creepy when they dub over the much older tour manager talking about. Pretty grim imo.

This whole Jarne situation really struck a cord and triggered some similar memories of older skaters in my town when I was growing up.
When you're young you kind of think "wow that's a bit strange" about older skaters getting with girls your age or younger. But it's only really when you get to said age or older that you can really develop the full perspective of how messed up and damaging things like that really are.
[close]

What. The. Fuck... Fuck Jarne and Jesus Christ fuck my heros signing that girls chest like that, what the fuck is that video from? And your second paragraph rings true to me as well. What a fucking bummer all this is

The girl that got her chest signed had to be of age due to the fact that they showed her tits.  If she wasn’t then Globe distributed a video with underage nudity and every one that watched it is now guilty of viewing said nudity.

The girls Guy was talking to and that one with the butt signature definitely looked young af.

EDIT:  Phone was tripping and auto-corrected where I didn’t want it to
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 10:05:25 AM by Dark Knight »

sketchyrider

« Reply #260 on: June 16, 2021, 07:23:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
This guy is fucking appalling. Not the first and unfortunately won't be the last. I hope this triggers people to become comfortable in outing other people for similar shit, cause it's definitely out there. Said it before and I'll say it again, this culture has a fundamental problem with the treatment of women.

Linked it before and I'll link it again but shit is disturbing man. It's not some new shit - it's probably just more low key and not in tour docu's anymore.

[close]

for some reason the timestamp didnt work but was that meant to link the clip to mariano talkjing to those underage girls?
[close]

I meant the part where they get that pretty young looking girl in the car with Heath etc. and drive off to sign her tits, then they film her afterwards taking off her top to show them. Then they actually made the decision to put the clip in the doc, even if the girl is of age it's a pretty messed up shady exchange... it's especially creepy when they dub over the much older tour manager talking about. Pretty grim imo.

This whole Jarne situation really struck a cord and triggered some similar memories of older skaters in my town when I was growing up.
When you're young you kind of think "wow that's a bit strange" about older skaters getting with girls your age or younger. But it's only really when you get to said age or older that you can really develop the full perspective of how messed up and damaging things like that really are.
[close]

What. The. Fuck... Fuck Jarne and Jesus Christ fuck my heros signing that girls chest like that, what the fuck is that video from? And your second paragraph rings true to me as well. What a fucking bummer all this is
[close]

The girl that got her chest signed had to be of age due to the fact that they showed her tits, if she wasn’t Globe distributed a video with underage nudity and every one that watched it is now guilty of viewing said nudity.

The girl’s Guy was talking too and that one with the butt signature definitely looked young af.

that was my takeaway as well. signing a chicks boobs and putting her in the video is a little lame, but she's of age and she knew what was up with the camera so it is what it is.

the chicks Guy was talking to and the one who got her underwear signed looked like they were in high school at best. pretty questionable.

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #261 on: June 16, 2021, 09:25:47 AM »
Jar Never B Rug Gen what a sicko

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1099
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #262 on: June 16, 2021, 10:02:11 AM »
That's an embarrassing tour video for all involved, especially Guy, Heath, the TM and whoever that Ryan guy is.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

AfterBlackEnderEnder

« Reply #263 on: June 16, 2021, 10:13:17 AM »
That's an embarrassing tour video for all involved, especially Guy, Heath, the TM and whoever that Ryan guy is.

Is this the tour Gershon punched Reynolds in the face? That video was weird all around

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #264 on: June 16, 2021, 10:18:45 AM »

linxnpix

• Rep: 0
« Reply #265 on: June 16, 2021, 10:36:34 AM »
24:48

mattchew

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 359
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #266 on: June 16, 2021, 10:47:25 AM »
What the fuck do y’all think went down at the world park besides skating? You hear it alluded to in interviews all the time, talking about the bunk beds etc. Heath’s epically later’d re: Rocco and Swank

Obviously all this shit is so gnarly and predatory but at this stage with the Catholic Church, sports/coaching scandals, Epstein, etc. NONE of it should be surprising. Sadly adults fucking children, or trying to fucking children is pretty damn commonplace.
P R E P A R E  T O  T I M E C O D E

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2198
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #267 on: June 16, 2021, 05:45:51 PM »
Bumped; Jarne’s not getting off page 1 of UWTB that quickly if I have any say in it.
Scummy creep.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

Tireeedd

• Rep: 77
« Reply #269 on: June 17, 2021, 07:06:51 AM »
What the fuck do y’all think went down at the world park besides skating? You hear it alluded to in interviews all the time, talking about the bunk beds etc. Heath’s epically later’d re: Rocco and Swank

Obviously all this shit is so gnarly and predatory but at this stage with the Catholic Church, sports/coaching scandals, Epstein, etc. NONE of it should be surprising. Sadly adults fucking children, or trying to fucking children is pretty damn commonplace.

This