Author Topic: Jarne Verbruggen DM'ing a 15 Year Old  (Read 82338 times)

Theme For A Jackal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 104
Re: Jarne Verbruggen DM'ing a 15 Year Old
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2021, 11:08:31 AM »
In hindsight he had a weird post in his Instagram story last night about him it being the end for him or something like that which he’s now deleted, thought it was weird at the time but hadn’t seen this thread yet

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2021, 11:18:54 AM »
What a POS. Dude cant get girls his own age? "lick my salty balls" Good Riddance, pleased to never meet you.

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1200
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2021, 11:24:11 AM »
Been out of the loop for a bit, who is this guy ?

When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 794
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2021, 11:32:28 AM »
In hindsight he had a weird post in his Instagram story last night about him it being the end for him or something like that which he’s now deleted, thought it was weird at the time but hadn’t seen this thread yet

Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

weregoingunion

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2021, 11:34:19 AM »
Throw another flower pot at this nonce

ok, so that's how i recognize that name.

r.i.p. bubblegum tate
LOAF FOREVER <3

villains

• Rep: -31
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2021, 11:41:29 AM »

fs1/2cab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 611
    • a short part avatar image
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2021, 11:43:24 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I saw that story too last night, crazy that you took a screenshot for whatever reason. It always seemed like he is happy with his girl so why bother with other girls. Never understood that.
IG: @flowterspace

notmikerusczyk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2021, 12:22:40 PM »
has "just show me your tits" ever worked for a man? 13 year old xbox vibes
also funny how they said don't come to seattle, dude lives in fucking belgium lmao

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1435
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2021, 12:33:13 PM »

What a pathetic way to go about it as well

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2021, 12:44:05 PM »
first off, who?

second, fuck this guy
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Fuckwad

• Rep: 0
  • 140lb board breaker
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2021, 12:46:08 PM »
Fucking kook

These fp insoles didn't help

skatingisntspecialstupid

• Rep: 57
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2021, 12:50:10 PM »
How slimy. To keep the conversation going is fucked up enough but to be so aggressive and demeaning to a child is beyond the pale.
Don’t dip your head in or your board will end up behind you

Bread Harrity

• Rep: 241
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2021, 12:51:38 PM »
damn fuck this dude, really liked his skating but this is unredeemable garbage.

I was actually putting together a mixtape of a bunch of his footage, looks like im moving those premier files into the trash today.

Grip Jobs

« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2021, 12:54:38 PM »
Ciao!

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 520
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2021, 12:55:27 PM »
Calling @DaveFuck
If you see offensive comments, just let it go into one eye and let it out of the other eye, no tears and not sadness or anger.

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2021, 01:31:11 PM »
Who the fuck texts like that over the age of 30? I bet there’s 13 year olds out there who text more eloquently than that.

baaaaaaguette

« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2021, 01:40:51 PM »
Ooooh man. He made a story today I think, selfie with a short text  saying « anyway I think my career is done see you guys », was super confused until I saw this thread. Didn’t even apologize thanks for warning us man, yet another role model who turns out to be a piece of shit, fuck...

WavyDavy

• Rep: 128
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2021, 01:42:27 PM »
Belgium and pedophilia...

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 303
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2021, 01:48:45 PM »
the age of consent in Belgium is 16... can someone be a pedophile if they're hitting on someone who can (in a month) legally consent?

not excusing his behavior. just stating facts.
I feel like age of consent is more so teenagers experimenting with themselves can’t get statuary rape charges if the parents find out. Not so 30 year old men can have sex with 16 year olds.

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2021, 01:51:19 PM »
the age of consent in Belgium is 16... can someone be a pedophile if they're hitting on someone who can (in a month) legally consent?

LOL first off, completely accepting your fucked logic these girls are still underaged. Month or two years away, thats a conscious decision & it doesn't make a lick of a difference.

Second off, this isn't a game of logistics. Consent age doesn't mean shit; it's the fucking nerve pedophiles & pedo sympathisers (such as yourself) have to disregard the predatory nature that comes with this shit.

Not excusing the fact that youre fucking thick headed but just stating facts please fuck right off, either you think pedophilia is cool or you don't. You're not playing devil's advocate & you're not clever. I don't have any patience for this shit & I'm not sorry for being rude in the slightest.

Low standards

« Reply #50 on: June 13, 2021, 01:54:47 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I feel like age of consent is more so teenagers experimenting with themselves can’t get statuary rape charges if the parents find out. Not so 30 year old men can have sex with 16 year olds.

Nailed it. Age of consent is NOT to protect or enable creepers like this guy.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2556
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2021, 02:01:48 PM »
I was wondering when the apologists would show up.

dont put that pedo shit on me motherfucker. for real. you ever been raped as a child by an actual pedophile? i hope you haven't, because I went through that shit and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. pedophiles are scum of the earth, and if you said that shit to my face I would knock you the fuck out. facts.

TBH, that girl's dad would probably knock you the fuck out if you came to him with your dumbass "well, actually..."

Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2021, 02:03:16 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

LOL first off, completely accepting your fucked logic these girls are still underaged. Month or two years away, thats a conscious decision & it doesn't make a lick of a difference.

Second off, this isn't a game of logistics. Consent age doesn't mean shit; it's the fucking nerve pedophiles & pedo sympathisers (such as yourself) have to disregard the predatory nature that comes with this shit.

Not excusing the fact that youre fucking thick headed but just stating facts please fuck right off, either you think pedophilia is cool or you don't. You're not playing devil's advocate & you're not clever. I don't have any patience for this shit & I'm not sorry for being rude in the slightest.
[close]

dont put that pedo shit on me motherfucker. for real. you ever been raped as a child by an actual pedophile? i hope you haven't, because I went through that shit and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. pedophiles are scum of the earth, and if you said that shit to my face I would knock you the fuck out. facts.

Yes it was I who put that on you & not you on yourself

You sympathized with a pedophile

Just cause it's a girl & one you could somehow contrive as legal according to some fucked up standard in Belgium doesn't mean its not a kid who's being preyed on by a pedophile. It is.

Hopeless

• Rep: -1
« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2021, 02:09:47 PM »

this might be one of the worst posts of the year.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 728
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #54 on: June 13, 2021, 02:10:31 PM »

yes. easily answered, were not rocking with anybody trying to touch children round here mate.

16 year old girls are children regardless of where you are on a map. as a grown man i cant imagine even trying to talk to someone who was just born in 2006, let alone say some shit like that and hitting on them. i dont even have kids but this shit really bugs me out. this shit is not okay and these predators are fucking gross. Anyone disagreeing is on some chomo shit. fuck this dude

free max b
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 02:20:34 PM by Pete »
FREE MAX B

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #55 on: June 13, 2021, 02:12:57 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
yes. easily answered, were not rocking with anybody trying to touch children round here mate.

16 year old girls are children regardless of where you are on a map. as a grown man i cant imagine trying to talk to someone who was just born in 2006. these predators are fucking gross. Anyone disagreeing is on some chomo shit. fuck this dude

free max b

through a fucking megaphone

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1435
« Reply #56 on: June 13, 2021, 02:13:01 PM »
Belgium and pedophilia...

Google the dutroux affair if anyone is wondering about this reference

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
« Reply #57 on: June 13, 2021, 02:21:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

I absolutely get that, but a law is a law, despite the age of the two parties involved. once again, not condoning his actions, and that law may not have been created to protect predatory behavior, but it is what it is. say he did sleep with a 16 year old in his home country, he would have done nothing illegal... immoral? sure... but most European cultures have a way different and more relaxed view point on sex than we do in the states. I don't understand it, but I have friends from Europe who have spoken on that part of their culture before.

labeling someone as a pedophile is fucking gnarly, and for this dude to lose his career and be labeled as a PEDOPHILE is really harsh. he may have fucked up and creeped out, not denying it, but there is a HUGE difference between hitting on someone who can legally consent in a month and someone who fucks and prays prepubescent children.

this is a highly sensitive subject and i'm sure i'll get flammed and kooked and called all sorts of fucked up names for this but these extreme labels (pedophile, racist, nazi, etc.) are being thrown out at people so quickly before looking at any sort of fact.

shitty situation all around... and for anyone calling me a pedo-sympathizer, I've had to do a lot of work on myself to not murder the dude who raped me when I was a kid.

Dude go away.

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

HugeBodBoyle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 690
« Reply #58 on: June 13, 2021, 02:23:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

I absolutely get that, but a law is a law, despite the age of the two parties involved. once again, not condoning his actions, and that law may not have been created to protect predatory behavior, but it is what it is. say he did sleep with a 16 year old in his home country, he would have done nothing illegal... immoral? sure... but most European cultures have a way different and more relaxed view point on sex than we do in the states. I don't understand it, but I have friends from Europe who have spoken on that part of their culture before.

labeling someone as a pedophile is fucking gnarly, and for this dude to lose his career and be labeled as a PEDOPHILE is really harsh. he may have fucked up and creeped out, not denying it, but there is a HUGE difference between hitting on someone who can legally consent in a month and someone who fucks and prays prepubescent children.

this is a highly sensitive subject and i'm sure i'll get flammed and kooked and called all sorts of fucked up names for this but these extreme labels (pedophile, racist, nazi, etc.) are being thrown out at people so quickly before looking at any sort of fact.

shitty situation all around... and for anyone calling me a pedo-sympathizer, I've had to do a lot of work on myself to not murder the dude who raped me when I was a kid.

Is it harsh? Really?

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1306
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #59 on: June 13, 2021, 02:24:24 PM »
Endless Flowtrash Groomer or Pardon Me, But Your Mans in my DMs
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.