Author Topic: Jarne Verbruggen DM'ing a 15 Year Old  (Read 82263 times)

QUSH

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -32
Re: Jarne Verbruggen DM'ing a 15 Year Old
« Reply #60 on: June 13, 2021, 02:26:11 PM »

Looks like he has a history of this. Thrasher's response to this behavior in the past is disgusting.

I mean all they did was say "haha" to someone who said dude DMed his gf. They didn't say underage gf or anything. They prob weren't aware he's a pedo

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1958
« Reply #61 on: June 13, 2021, 02:33:02 PM »
There’s always one mouthbreathing freak who’s gotta write an essay defending pedos, huh?

Fuck this guy. Throw him in the trash. 

Tuff Lover

• Rep: 4
« Reply #62 on: June 13, 2021, 02:35:06 PM »
has "just show me your tits" ever worked for a man?

donkey

• Rep: -66
  • donk
« Reply #63 on: June 13, 2021, 02:39:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
the age of consent in Belgium is 16... can someone be a pedophile if they're hitting on someone who can (in a month) legally consent?

not excusing his behavior. just stating facts.
[close]
I feel like age of consent is more so teenagers experimenting with themselves can’t get statuary rape charges if the parents find out. Not so 30 year old men can have sex with 16 year olds.
[close]

I absolutely get that, but a law is a law, despite the age of the two parties involved. once again, not condoning his actions, and that law may not have been created to protect predatory behavior, but it is what it is. say he did sleep with a 16 year old in his home country, he would have done nothing illegal... immoral? sure... but most European cultures have a way different and more relaxed view point on sex than we do in the states. I don't understand it, but I have friends from Europe who have spoken on that part of their culture before.

labeling someone as a pedophile is fucking gnarly, and for this dude to lose his career and be labeled as a PEDOPHILE is really harsh. he may have fucked up and creeped out, not denying it, but there is a HUGE difference between hitting on someone who can legally consent in a month and someone who fucks and prays prepubescent children.

this is a highly sensitive subject and i'm sure i'll get flammed and kooked and called all sorts of fucked up names for this but these extreme labels (pedophile, racist, nazi, etc.) are being thrown out at people so quickly before looking at any sort of fact.

shitty situation all around... and for anyone calling me a pedo-sympathizer, I've had to do a lot of work on myself to not murder the dude who raped me when I was a kid.
[close]

Dude go away.
this guy literally claims to be raped as a child and is out here defending a pedophile. what world do we live in

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -73
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #64 on: June 13, 2021, 02:46:01 PM »
Man I remember a few years back I was 23, skating the local and some chick came up to me and asked me for my number and I obliged, texted her for 2 mins, found out she was 15 and I wanted to throw up. Blocked her instantly. You can never fucking tell with this new generation of females, they dress like they’re 25+. This shit is inexcusable. How is this dude in his 30’s casually sexualizing teenagers? There needs to be a fucking mass industry purge of these sickos but sadly it’s not gonna happen.

Tuff Lover

« Reply #65 on: June 13, 2021, 02:49:49 PM »

elbarto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 34
« Reply #66 on: June 13, 2021, 02:51:14 PM »
Fucking wack. I literally called this dudes last part a masterpiece and he goes and does this shit. Fucking wack.
“I’ll whoop your ass with my arm out of socket”

midnightsnack

• Rep: -57
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2021, 02:52:31 PM »
if you really want me to be a pedantic dickhead about it since you guys are totally missing the point, technically he shows characteristics of ephebophilia, not pedophilia, but that doesn't roll off the tongue as easy does it? crack open the DSM every once and a while why dont you PALS?

midnightsnack

• Rep: -57
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2021, 02:54:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
the age of consent in Belgium is 16... can someone be a pedophile if they're hitting on someone who can (in a month) legally consent?

[close]
I feel like age of consent is more so teenagers experimenting with themselves can’t get statuary rape charges if the parents find out. Not so 30 year old men can have sex with 16 year olds.
[close]

I absolutely get that, but a law is a law, despite the age of the two parties involved. once again, not condoning his actions, and that law may not have been created to protect predatory behavior, but it is what it is. say he did sleep with a 16 year old in his home country, he would have done nothing illegal... immoral? sure... but most European cultures have a way different and more relaxed view point on sex than we do in the states. I don't understand it, but I have friends from Europe who have spoken on that part of their culture before.

labeling someone as a pedophile is fucking gnarly, and for this dude to lose his career and be labeled as a PEDOPHILE is really harsh. he may have fucked up and creeped out, not denying it, but there is a HUGE difference between hitting on someone who can legally consent in a month and someone who fucks and prays prepubescent children.

this is a highly sensitive subject and i'm sure i'll get flammed and kooked and called all sorts of fucked up names for this but these extreme labels (pedophile, racist, nazi, etc.) are being thrown out at people so quickly before looking at any sort of fact.

shitty situation all around... and for anyone calling me a pedo-sympathizer, I've had to do a lot of work on myself to not murder the dude who raped me when I was a kid.
[close]

Dude go away.
[close]
this guy literally claims to be raped as a child and is out here defending a pedophile. what world do we live in

"claimed!?" i am utterly OFFENDED SIR! I WAS RAPED AND YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME JUST BECAUSE I SAID IT HAPPENED! HOW DARE YOU! it almost seems like you are withholding judgment until you have concrete proof that it actually happened... YOU MONSTER!

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2021, 02:57:35 PM »
Hi I'm a trigger happy transexual woman & I love to flagrantly call it like it is when people defend the predation of kids

Even the ones allllllll the way in Belgium?

Yes, even the kids allllll the way in Belgium.

Can u please analyze the facts and stop being so judgmental?

Okay sure, here's my conclusion: Hi I'm a trigger happy transexual woman & I love to flagrantly call it like it is when people defend the predation of kids

P S nice Niles Crane act u just did there but you're still sympathising with a pedophile

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #71 on: June 13, 2021, 03:00:38 PM »
You may recall the *Opening Post* of this thread being concrete proof that this happened

I for one believe your word is concrete proof that you were raped. People don't lie about that shit. Your word is concrete proof & always will be, that shit is sacred. I'm sorry that shit happened to you, beyond all words that is fucking horrible & you never Ever deserved anything even remotely close to that, nobody ever fucking does.

But you also are sympathising with a pedophile. Being raped by a pedophile does not give you a green card to say dumb shit & never get called on it.

Freelancevagrant

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1560
« Reply #72 on: June 13, 2021, 03:02:10 PM »
@midnightsnack real talk, just shut the fuck up.

At this point your failed attempts to play the devils advocate and garner sympathy (in what appears to be a flawed attempt to establish some sort of credibility) have NOT worked.

Just focus your shit and explain your point of view to people on the street to see how well it translates. At this point every single post you’ve made could serve as an example of almost every type of logical fallacy that exists.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1303
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #73 on: June 13, 2021, 03:21:23 PM »
He really hit us with the Um actually it's ephebophilia
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1958
« Reply #74 on: June 13, 2021, 03:26:12 PM »
if you really want me to be a pedantic dickhead about it since you guys are totally missing the point, technically he shows characteristics of ephebophilia, not pedophilia, but that doesn't roll off the tongue as easy does it? crack open the DSM every once and a while why dont you PALS?

Go back to Reddit you fucking weirdo.

cosmicgypsies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 626
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2021, 03:28:42 PM »
fucking nonce

Where's tk we need a greenlight on jarne

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2021, 03:30:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

Dude go away.
[close]

I know right. But it's cool though because he "has pedophile friends in Europe."  Beyond words.

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2021, 03:44:35 PM »
sympathizers really like to expose themselves in public huh
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Colin Robinson

• Rep: 57
  • energy vampire
« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2021, 03:53:22 PM »

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 397
« Reply #79 on: June 13, 2021, 03:53:45 PM »
Did the dude literally say “think my career is over, ciao”?!?

That’s what you think of first?

What an absolute scumbag ...

I’m from Belgium and no dude in their right minds would hit up a 16 year old when they’re 30 thrmselves, cuz it’s weird and disgusting.

But theoretically: yes. A 16 year old is seen as “sexual mature” and theoretically  a 30 year old can have sex with a 16 year old ...

But the real question is ... should he?

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 334
« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2021, 03:57:18 PM »

I’m from Belgium and no dude in their right minds would hit up a 16 year old when they’re 30 thrmselves, cuz it’s weird and disgusting.

But theoretically: yes. A 16 year old is seen as “sexual mature” and theoretically  a 30 year old can have sex with a 16 year old ...

It's not even a question for any half decent human being.

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2021, 03:58:11 PM »
Darne urbagginmygrocies now

Actually he shouldn’t have that job ya know cuz of being around kids n all......

thebestskaterofalltime

• Rep: -7
« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2021, 03:58:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

Dude go away.
[close]
[close]

"claimed!?" i am utterly OFFENDED SIR! I WAS RAPED AND YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME JUST BECAUSE I SAID IT HAPPENED! HOW DARE YOU! it almost seems like you are withholding judgment until you have concrete proof that it actually happened... YOU MONSTER!

as a person who really would love to become a father one day, there really isn't a single thing on planet earth absolutly nothing NOTTTTTTHING that needs to be pointed out more quickly than a fucking pedophile in his 30s talking to a kid. what the fuck goes on in your brain? what you'd expect people to sit down and wait what happens next? point that shit out and if he thinks he doesn't have a problem he should go see a psychologist. this isn't normal or harmless the fuck are you talking about. dont make him feel comfortable at what he did.  he needs help and understand that he does.

to all you guys trying to thing practically: WHAT THE FUCK??? get someone of your age and life experience nothing is more disgusting than a old person trying to impress a FUCKING KID with his bullshit because he can't get anyone his age. you are disgusting.

benboardbreaker

• Rep: 49
« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2021, 04:02:44 PM »
Jarne is gone. He is getting booted for sure over this. In Denmark where I am from the minimum sexual age is 15. Our disgusting current Minister of foreign affairs ( well the second highest office after the prime minister ) seduced and had sex with a 15 year old girl when he was 34 at a summer camp some years back for teenagers entering in to his political party - The social democrat's. He had a speak that night and there was a party afterwards and then he fucked this girl who had just turned 15 - It is morally wrong - but by law it is okay here apparently. Yeah we have a lose alcohol culture here too. Some how he has managed to stay in politics even though this case is publicly known and the argument is that she was willing and it was legal. Fucking disgusting. This creep is named Jeppe Kofoed. There has been tons of times that people has demanded that they guy gets kicked out of politics but he has a high star in his party for what ever reason.

Tuff Lover

« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2021, 04:15:09 PM »

That's just argh

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 362
« Reply #85 on: June 13, 2021, 04:16:06 PM »
sound like everyone in europe is a pedo and really is named stuff like jeppe

You are just full of insightful takes, Mr or Ms. Insider.

Fuck Jarne. Wish that planter knocked those chiclet teeth out. Thrashers response to that quip about the DMs is pretty shit too.

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 397
« Reply #86 on: June 13, 2021, 04:17:11 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

It's not even a question for any half decent human being.

That’s exactly what I mean.

Morally it’s wrong on so many levels ...

donkey

• Rep: -66
  • donk
« Reply #87 on: June 13, 2021, 04:31:13 PM »
While I do understand that in Belgium the culture might be more lax towards older people courting younger people, the gap is excruciatingly large. The guy obviously reeks of not being able to obtain women his own age (which apparently is wrong because he has a girlfriend ???).

Seems like he has some interpersonal issues with himself he needs to work out instead of seeking 16 year old girls on Instagram to flirt with. Best of luck to him tho, the cancel culture nowadays is not worth fucking with and he is most likely gonna see everything he’s worked for in skateboarding be flushed down the drain because he can’t keep his dick in the DMs with girls his own age

Tuff Lover

« Reply #88 on: June 13, 2021, 04:47:19 PM »
While I do understand that in Belgium the culture might be more lax towards older people courting younger people, the gap is excruciatingly large. The guy obviously reeks of not being able to obtain women his own age (which apparently is wrong because he has a girlfriend ???).

Seems like he has some interpersonal issues with himself he needs to work out instead of seeking 16 year old girls on Instagram to flirt with. Best of luck to him tho, the cancel culture nowadays is not worth fucking with and he is most likely gonna see everything he’s worked for in skateboarding be flushed down the drain because he can’t keep his dick in the DMs with girls his own age

At what point does that age gap stop mattering, if does at all? Donald Trump and Melania are about 24 years apart in age and there's tons of examples of age gaps like that..

My opinion is anything over 10 years difference a bit creepy but it seems socially acceptable maybe over the age of 25

QixHexagon

• Rep: 31
« Reply #89 on: June 13, 2021, 04:50:31 PM »
I had mad respect for him, his last part was very inventive and I thought his attitude was cool. Too bad.