Author Topic: Jarne Verbruggen DM'ing a 15 Year Old  (Read 81057 times)

donkey

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -65
  • donk
Re: Jarne Verbruggen DM'ing a 15 Year Old
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2021, 05:01:06 PM »
Expand Quote
While I do understand that in Belgium the culture might be more lax towards older people courting younger people, the gap is excruciatingly large. The guy obviously reeks of not being able to obtain women his own age (which apparently is wrong because he has a girlfriend ???).

Seems like he has some interpersonal issues with himself he needs to work out instead of seeking 16 year old girls on Instagram to flirt with. Best of luck to him tho, the cancel culture nowadays is not worth fucking with and he is most likely gonna see everything he’s worked for in skateboarding be flushed down the drain because he can’t keep his dick in the DMs with girls his own age
[close]

At what point does that age gap stop mattering, if does at all? Donald Trump and Melania are about 24 years apart in age and there's tons of examples of age gaps like that..

My opinion is anything over 10 years difference a bit creepy but it seems socially acceptable maybe over the age of 25
i suppose the age gap stops mattering when the people engaging in the relationship decide to consent and understand what they're doing. donald trump got married to melania when she was 30 and he was like 50, so they were definitely way beyond their maturity to be able to consent to that relationship. not sure that point was a good one to make but i understand the idea

my point is also that the if the dude wanted to take advantage of the age of consent in his country, go do it with young girls that are at that age or above that are seeking that type of relationship. going into girls DMs on instagram who live in the us is a bad, bad look

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2021, 05:02:07 PM »
Wasn’t/isn’t he dating Maite?  Or was that just an unconfirmed Slap rumour?

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2021, 05:02:23 PM »
He really hit us with the Um actually it's ephebophilia

What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

Vomit Lust

• Rep: 83
« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2021, 05:12:53 PM »
Expand Quote
While I do understand that in Belgium the culture might be more lax towards older people courting younger people, the gap is excruciatingly large. The guy obviously reeks of not being able to obtain women his own age (which apparently is wrong because he has a girlfriend ???).

Seems like he has some interpersonal issues with himself he needs to work out instead of seeking 16 year old girls on Instagram to flirt with. Best of luck to him tho, the cancel culture nowadays is not worth fucking with and he is most likely gonna see everything he’s worked for in skateboarding be flushed down the drain because he can’t keep his dick in the DMs with girls his own age
[close]

At what point does that age gap stop mattering, if does at all? Donald Trump and Melania are about 24 years apart in age and there's tons of examples of age gaps like that..

My opinion is anything over 10 years difference a bit creepy but it seems socially acceptable maybe over the age of 25

I’m 45 and the thought of dating a 25 year old is super creepy. I’d feel gross as shit. I’ve worked with some kids fresh out of college, and while they’re often very smart and well adjusted and I’ve gotten along really well with them, there’s still no way I could see someone my age having a healthy, equitable relationship with someone that young. It would feel super predatory. Maybe that wears off at some point as you get even older but I doubt it.

sergioz

• Rep: -75
« Reply #94 on: June 13, 2021, 05:21:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I’m 45 and the thought of dating a 25 year old is super creepy. I’d feel gross as shit. I’ve worked with some kids fresh out of college, and while they’re often very smart and well adjusted and I’ve gotten along really well with them, there’s still no way I could see someone my age having a healthy, equitable relationship with someone that young. It would feel super predatory. Maybe that wears off at some point as you get even older but I doubt it.

Wait what? I'm 42 and my girlfriend is 31 and we have a good and healthy relationship. Man here they talking about a "15 years old child" not a 25 years old woman . I don't know in what ass hole town are you based but here in europe one girl at 25 is considered a woman, have a respectful job and the majority are more smart and mature than an 80% of 40 old men's (especially american tourist, the worst type of humans). Are you a peasant american thar fuck cows? Jarne is done, but someone here surfing the wave of hypocrisy and conservative. Go fuck yourself man, and your fucking absurd comparison.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 05:34:16 PM by sergioz »

duniwayRobber

• Rep: -140
  • ?
« Reply #95 on: June 13, 2021, 05:31:44 PM »
why are there 45 year olds on here

That's what I'm saying. This board is for 46-year-olds and older - ONLY. Fucking idiots, I swear.
fuck poutine we eat pussy out here.

midnightsnack

• Rep: -57
« Reply #96 on: June 13, 2021, 05:35:13 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

hahahaha fuck way too accurate. I look exactly like that dude!

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #97 on: June 13, 2021, 05:42:43 PM »
Damn you suck
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

comicbookguy

• Rep: -53
« Reply #98 on: June 13, 2021, 05:44:52 PM »
A Dutch pervert, colour me fucking surprised.

xX_420_Blaze_It_Xx

• Rep: -14
« Reply #99 on: June 13, 2021, 05:47:54 PM »
Lmfao this guy using Donald and His wife as an example of a healthy 25 year difference in their relationship?!

What are you smoking? Trump is and always has been a fuckin pedo. He leaves his wife’s because he finds younger girls who will shake his deformed dick.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1536
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #100 on: June 13, 2021, 05:49:32 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

hahahaha fuck way too accurate. I look exactly like that dude!

Whether it is ephebophilia, or some metric vs. imperial measurement incongruity, it is sketchy as all hell.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1080
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #101 on: June 13, 2021, 05:51:52 PM »
Oh, he's the flowerpot guy. That lady had good aim.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Tuff Lover

• Rep: 4
« Reply #102 on: June 13, 2021, 05:54:31 PM »
Lmfao this guy using Donald and His wife as an example of a healthy 25 year difference in their relationship?!

What are you smoking? Trump is and always has been a fuckin pedo. He leaves his wife’s because he finds younger girls who will shake his deformed dick.

Did I say it was healthy....
Nope....I asked when it's acceptable to have that age gap,  if it is at all. Learn some reading compression

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 363
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.

cky enthusiast

« Reply #104 on: June 13, 2021, 06:02:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Wait what? I'm 42 and my girlfriend is 31 and we have a good and healthy relationship. Man here they talking about a "15 years old child" not a 25 years old woman . I don't know in what ass hole town are you based but here in europe one girl at 25 is considered a woman, have a respectful job and the majority are more smart and mature than an 80% of 40 old men's (especially american tourist, the worst type of humans). Are you a peasant american thar fuck cows? Jarne is done, but someone here surfing the wave of hypocrisy and conservative. Go fuck yourself man, and your fucking absurd comparison.

euro defense squad, keeping fighting good fight

Manny Fapuiao

• Rep: 110
« Reply #105 on: June 13, 2021, 06:09:24 PM »
wow to all of this
I've had a better understanding of what is happening around me while smoking Salvia as a passenger in a moving vehicle than reading your post

Grip Jobs

« Reply #106 on: June 13, 2021, 06:11:45 PM »
You get what you get when you thinking with your dick

PlugSkullcandy

• Rep: 87
« Reply #107 on: June 13, 2021, 06:16:20 PM »
Expand Quote
the age of consent in Belgium is 16... can someone be a pedophile if they're hitting on someone who can (in a month) legally consent?

not excusing his behavior. just stating facts.
[close]
yes. easily answered, were not rocking with anybody trying to touch children round here mate.

16 year old girls are children regardless of where you are on a map. as a grown man i cant imagine even trying to talk to someone who was just born in 2006, let alone say some shit like that and hitting on them. i dont even have kids but this shit really bugs me out. this shit is not okay and these predators are fucking gross. Anyone disagreeing is on some chomo shit. fuck this dude

free max b

I’m just quoting Pete so people can read his answer again because he is right. Even if « age of consent » is 16 it’s fucking creepy. I’m thinking to send the meaning of the word « consent » to Jarne, via DM, « like a man ».

Here we have a 30 year old man using his age and status (pro skateboarder) to talk to a 16 year old girl and try to get things from her. When I was 16 I was vulnerable. I mean « show me your tits » who says that ? He is fucking regular. If somebody talks to you check the profile before. I don’t know. He is a pro skateboarder. People will probably reach to you via social networks... but the guy wasted his skateboard career over creepy pulsions. Sorry Jarne I like your skateboarding but that behavior will hit you more than a flowerpot thrown at you from the 3rd floor of a building in the east side of Paris.

sergioz

• Rep: -75
« Reply #108 on: June 13, 2021, 06:17:40 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Euro defend squad 🤣 man c'mon your hypocrys it's super pathetic!! Jarne is DONE, obviously have a alcohol and mentally problems, his career is done after this shit. But here looks like everybody's living in a fuckin perfect world where also have ten years differences in one relationship is insane. The guy up there maybe love fuck milf or tranny or other snuff shit??? The weirdest shit happen in usa don't forgive how shitty is your country in the modern history and how everybody from usa loving the Europe lifestyle. Jarne is from belgium, I don't know him personally and I don't give a fuck about him, just hate that sermon shit by everyone off the question 

GeorgeCostanza

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -16
« Reply #109 on: June 13, 2021, 06:26:36 PM »
So Colllin have the same t-shirts, seven years by now, at least...

fulltechnicalskizzy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1936
« Reply #110 on: June 13, 2021, 06:27:59 PM »
Still has the best Firing Line

Is “I didnt say anything oke haha too late cause I said it” the best Fired Line??

Prolific

Tuff Lover

• Rep: 4
« Reply #111 on: June 13, 2021, 06:28:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Euro defend squad 🤣 man c'mon your hypocrys it's super pathetic!! Jarne is DONE, obviously have a alcohol and mentally problems, his career is done after this shit. But here looks like everybody's living in a fuckin perfect world where also have ten years differences in one relationship is insane. The guy up there maybe love fuck milf or tranny or other snuff shit??? The weirdest shit happen in usa don't forgive how shitty is your country in the modern history and how everybody from usa loving the Europe lifestyle. Jarne is from belgium, I don't know him personally and I don't give a fuck about him, just hate that sermon shit by everyone off the question

https://youtu.be/5mz3TkxJhPc

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #112 on: June 13, 2021, 06:31:48 PM »
the same europeans defending this shit 100% went to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytVEC_MkBOQ&t=

PlugSkullcandy

• Rep: 87
« Reply #113 on: June 13, 2021, 06:37:12 PM »
Also read and interview of Jarne where he said he went to rehab etc. Maybe his struggles with substances didn’t help.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #114 on: June 13, 2021, 06:49:53 PM »
Euro or not, defending this fuck head just exposes how god damn fucking stupid you are. There is NO reason a 30 year old should be talking to (in a sexual way) a 16 year old. Laws or not. It's wrong.

All you Jarne defenders, you're saying you'd hit up a 16 year old (in Europe or wherever the fuck its legal for this shit), and possibly fuck her/him? Or if they wanted to fuck you, you'd go along with it?

If yes, you're just purely fucked in the head (unless you are 16 years old yourself).
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #115 on: June 13, 2021, 06:51:22 PM »
Once a NONCE always a NONCE, sexualities cannot be rehabilitated or changed.

He’s ripe for a chemical castration.

Fuck this guy and anyone like him forever.

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #116 on: June 13, 2021, 07:04:14 PM »
Still has the best Firing Line

Is “I didnt say anything oke haha too late cause I said it” the best Fired Line??

Prolific
Did Jordan hoffarts get deleted or somethin

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #117 on: June 13, 2021, 07:04:36 PM »
A Dutch pervert, colour me fucking surprised.

Two things I can’t stand in this world, people who are intolerant of other peoples cultures, and the dutch

Were you cbg on skateboard?
Hey bro!
listen to cosmic psychos

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2155
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #118 on: June 13, 2021, 07:38:12 PM »
Dude’s more done than Ryan
Now he’s bawlin’ and cryin’
About how his career’s at an end

Sent a teen girl a DM
Asked if he could see ‘em
He’s a pedo piece of shit FULL SEND

Seriously though, I really enjoyed Jarne’s skating. A lot.
But now I’m going to have to burn all the Jarne crap that I never actually bought because, you know… Element & Skate Mental.
Yucky.  :o

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Eric Dolphy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 516
« Reply #119 on: June 13, 2021, 07:46:45 PM »
I think everything that needs to be said (about a 30yo man asking a child to show him her tits) has already been said so I'm not going to weigh in on that. I just want to hear what fs180 thinks of all this