Author Topic: Jarne Verbruggen DM'ing a 15 Year Old  (Read 81054 times)

Prostate Exam

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 484
  • registered SLAP offender
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Jarne Verbruggen DM'ing a 15 Year Old
« Reply #150 on: June 14, 2021, 05:49:26 AM »
Girls, you better not Chili con Jarne

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1131
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #151 on: June 14, 2021, 05:56:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So, do you guys like Bowie or Led Zepplin?
[close]
i gotta go with bowie
[close]

Ooof you stepped in it.  He’s about to tell you about some unsavory things the guy who lived off cocaine and milk did with underage people.
shit

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #152 on: June 14, 2021, 06:12:58 AM »
Don’t forget peppers and cigs. Cocaine milk peppers and cigs.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 28
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #153 on: June 14, 2021, 06:16:51 AM »
I think it’s ball peen hammer which kinda checks out haha but yeah I agree for sure

LMFAO def a ball peen. But yea smack ummmm

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #154 on: June 14, 2021, 06:32:43 AM »
Don’t forget peppers and cigs. Cocaine milk peppers and cigs.
I got an ulcer just reading that.

fortunecattlesteakhouse

• Rep: 91
« Reply #155 on: June 14, 2021, 06:47:49 AM »
get the bat

ohcomeon

• Rep: -3
« Reply #156 on: June 14, 2021, 06:48:05 AM »
Jarne on Yellow Raincoat confirmed.
Check his basement, and dont just eat snacks and ignore crying sounds.

Allez_Jambon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #157 on: June 14, 2021, 07:05:11 AM »
goddamnit. i was really rooting for him with the story/part that discusses alcoholism and using one of my favorite daniel johnston songs.

i want to say get help, but like, how?

Craig Lutzka

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
« Reply #158 on: June 14, 2021, 07:21:22 AM »
Dude was already on strike one with me for bumming way too many fucking cigs from me.
You never know if your giving a cigarette to a genuine person or a complete peice of shit nowadays.

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 209
« Reply #159 on: June 14, 2021, 07:21:56 AM »
Yikes really liked this guy’s skating. Gross stuff

Ric Leonetti

• Rep: 20
  • Sorry if my name offends you
« Reply #160 on: June 14, 2021, 07:24:57 AM »
Expand Quote
His “wife” handle on Instagram is - 16dch
[close]

Wait “wife” or just wife.

His gf. Wonder if she’s 16
The Man From The Place Of Clay

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1475
  • Illusion Flip
« Reply #161 on: June 14, 2021, 07:42:17 AM »
What a shitshow. Dude definitely child predator creeping.

By the way, all you finger pointers saying Europe is fucked, read up on legal child marriage in the good ol' USA.

From the wiki below - "The vast majority of child marriages in the U.S. were between a minor girl and an adult man. Most minors married were girls. In many cases, minors in the U.S. may be married when they are under the age of sexual consent, which is 16 to 18 for most states. In some states minors cannot legally divorce, leave their spouse, or enter a shelter to escape abuse."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_marriage_in_the_United_States

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #162 on: June 14, 2021, 08:00:43 AM »
What a shitshow. Dude definitely child predator creeping.

By the way, all you finger pointers saying Europe is fucked, read up on legal child marriage in the good ol' USA.

From the wiki below - "The vast majority of child marriages in the U.S. were between a minor girl and an adult man. Most minors married were girls. In many cases, minors in the U.S. may be married when they are under the age of sexual consent, which is 16 to 18 for most states. In some states minors cannot legally divorce, leave their spouse, or enter a shelter to escape abuse."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_marriage_in_the_United_States

Americans from their pedestal criticizing Europeans about child predatory behaviours would be hilarious if it wasnt such a fucked up theme. You guys have your fair share of fucked up creeps I would say...

But yeah, fuck Jarne! What a disappointment. Wish the lady that threw the plastic vase would have thrown a ceramic one instead but I appreciate the effort.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

boi-cuzudo

« Reply #163 on: June 14, 2021, 08:07:42 AM »
goddamnit. i was really rooting for him with the story/part that discusses alcoholism and using one of my favorite daniel johnston songs.

i want to say get help, but like, how?

we cut his pee pee off

that's how

MyUserName

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 168
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #164 on: June 14, 2021, 08:21:51 AM »
Ugh, talk about a kick to the gut. I’m a huge fan of his skating and this one really stings.

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #165 on: June 14, 2021, 08:23:08 AM »
Ugh, talk about a flower pot to the skull. I’m a huge fan of his skating and this one really stings.

GuessAgain?

• Rep: 56
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #166 on: June 14, 2021, 08:39:13 AM »
This guy is fucking appalling. Not the first and unfortunately won't be the last. I hope this triggers people to become comfortable in outing other people for similar shit, cause it's definitely out there. Said it before and I'll say it again, this culture has a fundamental problem with the treatment of women.

Linked it before and I'll link it again but shit is disturbing man. It's not some new shit - it's probably just more low key and not in tour docu's anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjWN6k_ZXg0&t=388s

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
« Reply #167 on: June 14, 2021, 08:53:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
the age of consent in Belgium is 16... can someone be a pedophile if they're hitting on someone who can (in a month) legally consent?

not excusing his behavior. just stating facts.
[close]
I feel like age of consent is more so teenagers experimenting with themselves can’t get statuary rape charges if the parents find out. Not so 30 year old men can have sex with 16 year olds.
[close]

I absolutely get that, but a law is a law, despite the age of the two parties involved. once again, not condoning his actions, and that law may not have been created to protect predatory behavior, but it is what it is. say he did sleep with a 16 year old in his home country, he would have done nothing illegal... immoral? sure... but most European cultures have a way different and more relaxed view point on sex than we do in the states. I don't understand it, but I have friends from Europe who have spoken on that part of their culture before.

labeling someone as a pedophile is fucking gnarly, and for this dude to lose his career and be labeled as a PEDOPHILE is really harsh. he may have fucked up and creeped out, not denying it, but there is a HUGE difference between hitting on someone who can legally consent in a month and someone who fucks and prays prepubescent children.

this is a highly sensitive subject and i'm sure i'll get flammed and kooked and called all sorts of fucked up names for this but these extreme labels (pedophile, racist, nazi, etc.) are being thrown out at people so quickly before looking at any sort of fact.

shitty situation all around... and for anyone calling me a pedo-sympathizer, I've had to do a lot of work on myself to not murder the dude who raped me when I was a kid.
[close]

Dude go away.
[close]
this guy literally claims to be raped as a child and is out here defending a pedophile. what world do we live in

dude is not swedish but he sure does have stokholm syndrome
ONTARIO CANADA

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 651
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
« Reply #168 on: June 14, 2021, 08:58:36 AM »
This guy is fucking appalling. Not the first and unfortunately won't be the last. I hope this triggers people to become comfortable in outing other people for similar shit, cause it's definitely out there. Said it before and I'll say it again, this culture has a fundamental problem with the treatment of women.

Linked it before and I'll link it again but shit is disturbing man. It's not some new shit - it's probably just more low key and not in tour docu's anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjWN6k_ZXg0&t=388s

for some reason the timestamp didnt work but was that meant to link the clip to mariano talkjing to those underage girls?
ONTARIO CANADA

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #169 on: June 14, 2021, 09:01:39 AM »
Slap dickheads logic: Leo Dicaprio is a pedo, only dates 24 years old. hahhahaha

Incels moralism.

donkey

• Rep: -65
  • donk
« Reply #170 on: June 14, 2021, 09:06:40 AM »
Slap dickheads logic: Leo Dicaprio is a pedo, only dates 24 years old. hahhahaha

Incels moralism.
are you high or do you not just get the concept here. leo dating 24 year olds is perfectly fine, not even close to being comparable to a 30 year old douche harrassing a 15 year old on instagram. go to hell

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #171 on: June 14, 2021, 09:11:38 AM »
Expand Quote

Incels moralism.
[close]
are you high or do you not just get the concept here. leo dating 24 year olds is perfectly fine, not even close to being comparable to a 30 year old douche harrassing a 15 year old on instagram. go to hell

Im Not talkin about Jarne case, dude is trash.

My comment is to idiots that says if you has 10 years more than someone youre a pedo.

waffle

• Rep: 123
« Reply #172 on: June 14, 2021, 09:29:21 AM »

Just use the ignore button instead of responding - dude is clearly seeking attention but will change his act or leave if nobody ever engages him.

Stretch

• Rep: 19
« Reply #173 on: June 14, 2021, 10:01:42 AM »

Vomit Lust

• Rep: 83
« Reply #174 on: June 14, 2021, 10:47:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
While I do understand that in Belgium the culture might be more lax towards older people courting younger people, the gap is excruciatingly large. The guy obviously reeks of not being able to obtain women his own age (which apparently is wrong because he has a girlfriend ???).

Seems like he has some interpersonal issues with himself he needs to work out instead of seeking 16 year old girls on Instagram to flirt with. Best of luck to him tho, the cancel culture nowadays is not worth fucking with and he is most likely gonna see everything he’s worked for in skateboarding be flushed down the drain because he can’t keep his dick in the DMs with girls his own age
[close]

At what point does that age gap stop mattering, if does at all? Donald Trump and Melania are about 24 years apart in age and there's tons of examples of age gaps like that..

My opinion is anything over 10 years difference a bit creepy but it seems socially acceptable maybe over the age of 25
[close]

I’m 45 and the thought of dating a 25 year old is super creepy. I’d feel gross as shit. I’ve worked with some kids fresh out of college, and while they’re often very smart and well adjusted and I’ve gotten along really well with them, there’s still no way I could see someone my age having a healthy, equitable relationship with someone that young. It would feel super predatory. Maybe that wears off at some point as you get even older but I doubt it.
[close]

Wait what? I'm 42 and my girlfriend is 31 and we have a good and healthy relationship. Man here they talking about a "15 years old child" not a 25 years old woman . I don't know in what ass hole town are you based but here in europe one girl at 25 is considered a woman, have a respectful job and the majority are more smart and mature than an 80% of 40 old men's (especially american tourist, the worst type of humans). Are you a peasant american thar fuck cows? Jarne is done, but someone here surfing the wave of hypocrisy and conservative. Go fuck yourself man, and your fucking absurd comparison.
[close]

euro defense squad, keeping fighting good fight
[close]

Euro defend squad 🤣 man c'mon your hypocrys it's super pathetic!! Jarne is DONE, obviously have a alcohol and mentally problems, his career is done after this shit. But here looks like everybody's living in a fuckin perfect world where also have ten years differences in one relationship is insane. The guy up there maybe love fuck milf or tranny or other snuff shit??? The weirdest shit happen in usa don't forgive how shitty is your country in the modern history and how everybody from usa loving the Europe lifestyle. Jarne is from belgium, I don't know him personally and I don't give a fuck about him, just hate that sermon shit by everyone off the question

I admit 100% that I’m in to the milf thing. You’re supposed to be at my age. Which, by the way, is a totally normal age for a skate message board.

Ok the second part is probably wrong, but you’ll be me someday unless you just completely walk away from skating and become as boring as most middle aged dudes.

In closing, fuck pedos. There’s so many in skateboarding that I’m happy I’m too old to idolize people anymore.

Ed boy

• Rep: 79
« Reply #175 on: June 14, 2021, 11:17:29 AM »
gross

BehindTheLens

• Rep: 0
« Reply #176 on: June 14, 2021, 12:12:03 PM »
Wtf is this euro dude blabbing about trying defend this asshole? That America is immoral or some crap and we envy the euro lifestyle. What the fuck does that have to do with being a pedo? Who the hell is saying we are all perfect? I’ve made mistakes I’m not proud of but you know what I’ve never done? Hit on underage chicks on insta and ask them for nudes. You seriously need to do some self reflection and stop with the whataboutisms.

peacepappies

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -96
  • tae-tae
« Reply #177 on: June 14, 2021, 12:21:53 PM »
Reading this doesn't surprise me, jarne has been piling out for a couple of years now. He had that interview where he talked about sobriety but everytime I saw him he was always wasted out of his mind, barely being able to talk and behaving like a little kid. Sad to see how such a talented skateboarder destroyed all his potential.

Maybe adding that I absolute disapprove of this behaviour, wasted or not... not an excuse.
ohyeahohyeah

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #178 on: June 14, 2021, 01:18:45 PM »
Wow I can't believe people on SLAP still want to expose themselves for being pedophile defenders.

Jarne DM's 15 year olds for sexual reasons. Legal or not. That's wrong. End of story. Disagree? You're fucked in the head.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

coldbrew

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 399
« Reply #179 on: June 14, 2021, 01:22:45 PM »
literally the second she said how old she was the convo should've ended. that's it. nothing else. just done. there's nothing to debate here. some of you are fucked.