Author Topic: Jarne Verbruggen DM'ing a 15 Year Old  (Read 81059 times)

DISTANT RUMOURS

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 394
Re: Jarne Verbruggen DM'ing a 15 Year Old
« Reply #180 on: June 14, 2021, 01:47:53 PM »
literally the second she said how old she was the convo should've ended. that's it. nothing else. just done. there's nothing to debate here. some of you are fucked.

This,

I would have deeply apologised and call it a day …

People defending this joker are screwed in the head.

NE SEctor

• Rep: -22
« Reply #181 on: June 14, 2021, 02:28:39 PM »
about a year ago this dude dm'd one of my friends trying to get nudes from her, mad creepy. always had a feeling he was on some weird shit. stop trying to defend a guy who thinks its ok to put multiple "funny" skits throughout a skate video. SMH

Ric Leonetti

• Rep: 20
  • Sorry if my name offends you
« Reply #182 on: June 14, 2021, 02:34:57 PM »
literally the second she said how old she was the convo should've ended. that's it. nothing else. just done. there's nothing to debate here. some of you are fucked.

I would end the conversation ,and than waited…looking her window secretly from the nearby tree. Going to the spots she is going. Lurking on Instagram and waiting patiently for 3 years, saving money for the ring. And then when she turned 18 send her DM -would you marry me?
The Man From The Place Of Clay

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #183 on: June 14, 2021, 02:38:28 PM »
goddamnit. i was really rooting for him with the story/part that discusses alcoholism and using one of my favorite daniel johnston songs.

i want to say get help, but like, how?

Chemical Castration, and ASAP

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1274
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #184 on: June 14, 2021, 02:39:17 PM »
flower pot lady in the lead for soty even though that wasn't this year.

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 416
« Reply #185 on: June 14, 2021, 02:45:21 PM »
Will cop

"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #186 on: June 14, 2021, 03:24:37 PM »
Wow I can't believe people on SLAP still want to expose themselves for being pedophile defenders.

Jarne DM's 15 year olds for sexual reasons. Legal or not. That's wrong. End of story. Disagree? You're fucked in the head.

the canadian suit

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • Always lurking.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #187 on: June 14, 2021, 04:12:58 PM »
Expand Quote
goddamnit. i was really rooting for him with the story/part that discusses alcoholism and using one of my favorite daniel johnston songs.

[close]

I was watching this show on Hulu where they used cherry pickers to hang people really quickly. That would be one solution.  There were a lot of interesting ideas on that show I thought. I think most of the guys here on SLAP would be pretty into the society depicted on the show. but I forgot the name of the program.

Dude if you think the ideas on a handmaids tale are interesting and that Slap would be into them you’re fucked the same as Jarne

That euro dudes feelings are hella hurt because his wife is young. Your wife is young. Stupendous. Literally nobody said your wife was 15.
p-shuvs and v-flips

CanadianBacon

• Rep: -70
« Reply #188 on: June 14, 2021, 05:26:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
While I do understand that in Belgium the culture might be more lax towards older people courting younger people, the gap is excruciatingly large. The guy obviously reeks of not being able to obtain women his own age (which apparently is wrong because he has a girlfriend ???).

Seems like he has some interpersonal issues with himself he needs to work out instead of seeking 16 year old girls on Instagram to flirt with. Best of luck to him tho, the cancel culture nowadays is not worth fucking with and he is most likely gonna see everything he’s worked for in skateboarding be flushed down the drain because he can’t keep his dick in the DMs with girls his own age
[close]

At what point does that age gap stop mattering, if does at all? Donald Trump and Melania are about 24 years apart in age and there's tons of examples of age gaps like that..

My opinion is anything over 10 years difference a bit creepy but it seems socially acceptable maybe over the age of 25
[close]

I’m 45 and the thought of dating a 25 year old is super creepy. I’d feel gross as shit. I’ve worked with some kids fresh out of college, and while they’re often very smart and well adjusted and I’ve gotten along really well with them, there’s still no way I could see someone my age having a healthy, equitable relationship with someone that young. It would feel super predatory. Maybe that wears off at some point as you get even older but I doubt it.
[close]

Wait what? I'm 42 and my girlfriend is 31 and we have a good and healthy relationship. Man here they talking about a "15 years old child" not a 25 years old woman . I don't know in what ass hole town are you based but here in europe one girl at 25 is considered a woman, have a respectful job and the majority are more smart and mature than an 80% of 40 old men's (especially american tourist, the worst type of humans). Are you a peasant american thar fuck cows? Jarne is done, but someone here surfing the wave of hypocrisy and conservative. Go fuck yourself man, and your fucking absurd comparison.
[close]

euro defense squad, keeping fighting good fight
[close]

Euro defend squad 🤣 man c'mon your hypocrys it's super pathetic!! Jarne is DONE, obviously have a alcohol and mentally problems, his career is done after this shit. But here looks like everybody's living in a fuckin perfect world where also have ten years differences in one relationship is insane. The guy up there maybe love fuck milf or tranny or other snuff shit??? The weirdest shit happen in usa don't forgive how shitty is your country in the modern history and how everybody from usa loving the Europe lifestyle. Jarne is from belgium, I don't know him personally and I don't give a fuck about him, just hate that sermon shit by everyone off the question
[close]

I admit 100% that I’m in to the milf thing. You’re supposed to be at my age. Which, by the way, is a totally normal age for a skate message board.

Ok the second part is probably wrong, but you’ll be me someday unless you just completely walk away from skating and become as boring as most middle aged dudes.

In closing, fuck pedos. There’s so many in skateboarding that I’m happy I’m too old to idolize people anymore.

MILF'S have been my thing since I was a teenager

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #189 on: June 14, 2021, 05:39:38 PM »
Ever go to a bar and see like a 45 year old dude trying to hit on a girl that looks like she just barely turned 21? And he’s just laying it on too and you just can’t help but watch and cringe and just think to yourself how creepy it is?
That’s technically legal too, but still cringeworthy regardless.
Someone hitting on a fifteen year old girl in his 30s while texting like a barely literate middle schooler? Its that cringe from earlier, but times 1000.

VHS ERA

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 210
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #190 on: June 14, 2021, 06:15:41 PM »
A. Fuck this dude. Sucks because he made a couple great parts

B. I cannot believe there is a debate over this on here

FatGuy92

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 566
« Reply #191 on: June 14, 2021, 06:22:13 PM »
I think it’s highly disturbing that one dude is tryna defend Jarne’s actions. It’s completely unacceptable. Fuck Jarne and fuck whoever thinks he has any right to solicit sexual favors or nudes or whatever from a 15 year old child.

Rubbrick

• Rep: 140
« Reply #192 on: June 14, 2021, 06:25:00 PM »
Fuck Jarne. The way he reacted to the whole situation makes it even worse.

It looks like he deleted his most recent post on IG where people were calling him out.

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1045
« Reply #193 on: June 14, 2021, 06:29:03 PM »
Jarne seems like a creep. No space for people like that, especially a person with any kind of influence. Can (and definitely had been) predatory territory. I don’t know who’s defending the exact scenario he’s in (and don’t want to look through 7 pages of mouth breathing), but y’all suck as well.

I really don’t want to derail this thread so I have a request:

Can someone start a, “Skater X is legally dating someone who has a 10+ year age gap” thread?

Freelancevagrant

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1556
« Reply #194 on: June 14, 2021, 06:29:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

I was watching this show on Hulu where they used cherry pickers to hang people really quickly. That would be one solution.  There were a lot of interesting ideas on that show I thought. I think most of the guys here on SLAP would be pretty into the society depicted on the show. but I forgot the name of the program.
[close]

Dude if you think the ideas on a handmaids tale are interesting and that Slap would be into them you’re fucked the same as Jarne

That euro dudes feelings are hella hurt because his wife is young. Your wife is young. Stupendous. Literally nobody said your wife was 15.
[close]

I didnt catch the name of the show but what I saw seemed like the younger women were protected from pedophiles and the older women were prevented from temptation and fornicating with undeserving males of different races. IDK for sure but this seem like it line up pretty well with most of the top posters worldview here. If I figure it out I'll post the name but maybe its that one you said

Yo, I know I should ignore this because you, @beefy lad, crave the attention and are a complete fucking idiot. But, I couldn’t let this one slide.

First of all, and just to get the obvious out of the way, you couldn’t have bunted your interpretation of the show any worse. I mean Jesus fucking Christ.

Now down to the nitty gritty. If you feel like you’re the minority and sole opposition to a subset of people that are vehemently opposed to pedophilia and abuse against women, YOU are the one that is fucking wrong. Plain and simple.

Please, help me understand the mental acrobats you had to accomplish to come up with how we, the people opposed to predation (of all kinds, but in this specific instance against women and girls), are some how similar to the (entirely fictional, but shockingly plausible) architects of a society that is literally based around the ritual rape and abuse of women?

Buenaventura Durruti once said, “fascism is to be destroyed, not debated.” The same can be said about the systemic abuse and predation towards women.

In summation, SMDFTB, you fucking chode.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -37
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #195 on: June 14, 2021, 06:48:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

I didnt catch the name of the show but what I saw seemed like the younger women were protected from pedophiles and the older women were prevented from temptation and fornicating with undeserving males of different races. IDK for sure but this seem like it line up pretty well with most of the top posters worldview here. If I figure it out I'll post the name but maybe its that one you said
[close]

Yo, I know I should ignore this because you, @beefy lad, crave the attention and are a complete fucking idiot. But, I couldn’t let this one slide.

First of all, and just to get the obvious out of the way, you couldn’t have bunted your interpretation of the show any worse. I mean Jesus fucking Christ.

Now down to the nitty gritty. If you feel like you’re the minority and sole opposition to a subset of people that are vehemently opposed to pedophilia and abuse against women, YOU are the one that is fucking wrong. Plain and simple.

Please, help me understand the mental acrobats you had to accomplish to come up with how we, the people opposed to predation (of all kinds, but in this specific instance against women and girls), are some how similar to the (entirely fictional, but shockingly plausible) architects of a society that is literally based around the ritual rape and abuse of women?

Buenaventura Durruti once said, “fascism is to be destroyed, not debated.” The same can be said about the systemic abuse and predation towards women.

[close]

no of course I think its great SLAP is against pedos and especially European pedos since it seems like pedophilia is a way of life over there.

I just thought the guys here would like the show I saw because its against pedophilia and loose morals of any kind. and their society also seemed like they were against miscegenation. I see how the guys here get heated about nak and other black skaters and I think its good everyone here is on their toes for when they start going after white women . if I can find out the show ill post the name but I was borrowing my roommates Hulu login and got locked out

Lol Pedophilia is not a way of life in Europe dude. Get real.

skatingisntspecialstupid

• Rep: 57
« Reply #196 on: June 14, 2021, 06:57:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

no of course I think its great SLAP is against pedos and especially European pedos since it seems like pedophilia is a way of life over there.

I just thought the guys here would like the show I saw because its against pedophilia and loose morals of any kind. and their society also seemed like they were against miscegenation. I see how the guys here get heated about nak and other black skaters and I think its good everyone here is on their toes for when they start going after white women . if I can find out the show ill post the name but I was borrowing my roommates Hulu login and got locked out

Ay this makes no sense. You know the show is not “against” loose morals don’t you? The rigid society depicted in the show is not shown in a positive light at all, so if anything people who dream of living in that type of world would hate the show for poking holes in their dreams. Try harder. Trolling is not easy but you might get better at it if you don’t get banned.
Don’t dip your head in or your board will end up behind you

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1536
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #197 on: June 14, 2021, 06:57:45 PM »

Pedo-apologists: You make the paint?
(Trying to get by with a technicality that obscures the actual issue)

People with sense: The what?
(We ain’t playing that fucking game)

Pedo-apologists: The paint.

People with sense: I don’t speak French.

Pedo-apologists: You speak English.

Pedo-apologists: Go back to Brazil.

People with sense: Wazzup!

I never thought I would have to say this phrase, but for the love of God STOP BEING THE FRENCH WOMAN.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2021, 07:04:31 PM by pugmaster »
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2155
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #198 on: June 14, 2021, 07:15:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

How you conflated people’s dislike of Na-Kel’s antics with the vociferous condemnation of sexual predation of minors, and then pretend that the two events are somehow not only linked, but the same, AND targeting black skaters, shows off your superior mental agility.
I am so impressed.
I’m sure we all are.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Skates2AlexG

• Rep: 1
« Reply #199 on: June 14, 2021, 08:03:53 PM »
He just posted this.

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 499
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 530
« Reply #201 on: June 14, 2021, 08:10:03 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
How you conflated people’s dislike of Na-Kel’s antics with the vociferous condemnation of sexual predation of minors, and then pretend that the two events are somehow not only linked, but the same, AND targeting black skaters, shows off your superior mental agility.
I am so impressed.
I’m sure we all are.

It's like dude just learned what unconscious bias is so he has to tell everyone about it and use his knowledge to dethrone the secret group of racist "top posters" here. Yes, indeed, all very impressive.

Listen, beef boy... I'm not trying to derail this thread further, or say SLAP isn't a sample of a larger, structurally racist western culture featuring traces of the ol familiar blend of blatant and more covert discrimination... But I'll put money down that nearly everyone here who can type a complete sentence has done work in their life to recognize/combat bias and culturally programmed racist beliefs, and I'm sure they realize the work is ongoing. Either that, or they lived to resist these types of discrimination due to their own marginalized identities. To put it plainly, you're not saying anything we don't already know already know.

Respect can be a slippery thing and many people see Nak-el as disrespectful, whereas people with his lived experience (though certainly not all) may have a different perspective. This can breed misunderstanding and conflict. That's about as deep as this one gets. The posters here are quick to check brazenly racist shit and have an eye for nuance and lots of compassion when it comes to most discussions around race and ethnicity (as well as a host of other social issues), so please direct your energies elsewhere. They'll be better spent, and you'll be happier. We all will!

Edit: I love Nak despite his imperfections and problematic choices. He stood up against an industry that really does struggle with racism (as do so many others) and really is not afraid to do his own thing. I respect that a lot.

I despise Jarne for being a fucking remorseless nonce. That's what this thread is about, is it not?
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

elbarto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 34
« Reply #202 on: June 14, 2021, 08:41:39 PM »
Expand Quote
He just posted this.

[close]

Mr Nonce is Fuckoff the wagon.

https://www.instagram.com/stories/jarneverbruggen/2596311014480276043/

Looks like he’s been crying in the clip. Lmao feelin some regret Jarne? I was a huge fan of this dudes skating and his parts were seriously amazing. What a stupid fuckin way to ruin not only your career (“oh no my career”) but also your social and work life. Wouldn’t be surprised if he offs himself at this point. Sure he’s acting all aloof and telling people to fuck off but it almost seems like a defense mechanism. I hope he feels like the pile of green diarrhea that he has proven himself to be.
“I’ll whoop your ass with my arm out of socket”

Uh Oh

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 358
« Reply #203 on: June 14, 2021, 09:37:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
I am so impressed.
I’m sure we all are.
[close]

It's like dude just learned what unconscious bias is so he has to tell everyone about it and use his knowledge to dethrone the secret group of racist "top posters" here. Yes, indeed, all very impressive.

Listen, beef boy... I'm not trying to derail this thread further, or say SLAP isn't a sample of a larger, structurally racist western culture featuring traces of the ol familiar blend of blatant and more covert discrimination... But I'll put money down that nearly everyone here who can type a complete sentence has done work in their life to recognize/combat bias and culturally programmed racist beliefs, and I'm sure they realize the work is ongoing. Either that, or they lived to resist these types of discrimination due to their own marginalized identities. To put it plainly, you're not saying anything we don't already know already know.

Respect can be a slippery thing and many people see Nak-el as disrespectful, whereas people with his lived experience (though certainly not all) may have a different perspective. This can breed misunderstanding and conflict. That's about as deep as this one gets. The posters here are quick to check brazenly racist shit and have an eye for nuance and lots of compassion when it comes to most discussions around race and ethnicity (as well as a host of other social issues), so please direct your energies elsewhere. They'll be better spent, and you'll be happier. We all will!

Edit: I love Nak despite his imperfections and problematic choices. He stood up against an industry that really does struggle with racism (as do so many others) and really is not afraid to do his own thing. I respect that a lot.

I despise Jarne for being a fucking remorseless nonce. That's what this thread is about, is it not?
[close]

I have not been here long but I think I can speak for SLAP

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #204 on: June 14, 2021, 09:41:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
I am so impressed.
I’m sure we all are.
[close]

[close]

sorry I dont know about all that stuff im not a smart guy. I just saw this thing on Hulu and thought it would be popular here. but maybe not. I have not been here long but I think I can speak for SLAP in the sense that we agree with elbarto that this guy needs to be killed. he raped a kid. maybe we can extradite him to the US for execution since the victim is American? I dont think europe is going to do anything. just look at how they still celebrate roman polakski, Nabokov, Vincent Cassel, etc.  they are laughing at us

Woah woah what are we talking about here?  I thought Jarne solicited nudes from a minor.  Did I miss something worse?

elbarto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 34
« Reply #205 on: June 14, 2021, 10:14:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
I am so impressed.
I’m sure we all are.
[close]

[close]

sorry I dont know about all that stuff im not a smart guy. I just saw this thing on Hulu and thought it would be popular here. but maybe not. I have not been here long but I think I can speak for SLAP in the sense that we agree with elbarto that this guy needs to be killed. he raped a kid. maybe we can extradite him to the US for execution since the victim is American? I dont think europe is going to do anything. just look at how they still celebrate roman polakski, Nabokov, Vincent Cassel, etc.  they are laughing at us
[close]

Woah woah what are we talking about here?  I thought Jarne solicited nudes from a minor.  Did I miss something worse?

I did not say he needs to be killed. I don’t advocate for that and don’t believe in the death penalty to be honest.
“I’ll whoop your ass with my arm out of socket”

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1444
« Reply #206 on: June 14, 2021, 10:17:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
I am so impressed.
I’m sure we all are.
[close]

[close]

Aren't you the same motherfucker who was saying that nak'S behavior isn't his fault because you have molestation ESP? Focus your clown ass account already

ChrisSennsGirlfriend

• Rep: 126
« Reply #207 on: June 14, 2021, 11:05:42 PM »
can't even see him on krooked at this point.
Mike Anderson is a small town labor union hottie

Akay47

« Reply #208 on: June 15, 2021, 12:41:25 AM »
Posted a video on his story saying fuck off and spitting on his phone.... I hope companies and mags that endorse him do the right thing and release statements after all of this...

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #209 on: June 15, 2021, 12:44:00 AM »
Posted a video on his story saying fuck off and spitting on his phone.... I hope companies and mags that endorse him do the right thing and release statements after all of this...

If companies didn’t release statements about actual sexual assault, this definitely isn’t meriting a mention