Author Topic: Jarne Verbruggen DM'ing a 15 Year Old  (Read 82445 times)

ManimalChin

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 22
Re: Jarne Verbruggen DM'ing a 15 Year Old
« Reply #390 on: July 05, 2021, 11:59:38 AM »
A lot of those 80s and early 90s pros dated 15-16 year old girls when they were well into their 20s. Seems to be pretty commonplace in skating and has been for a long time.

honey island

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 640
« Reply #391 on: July 05, 2021, 12:00:21 PM »
i can see soy skating to jarne's poem

but         my record  is not clean

everyone is mean

saying stuff ive never seen

reality hits me in the        FACE

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 115
« Reply #392 on: July 05, 2021, 12:26:13 PM »

Dirk_Diggler

« Reply #393 on: July 05, 2021, 12:30:04 PM »
A lot of those 80s and early 90s pros dated 15-16 year old girls when they were well into their 20s. Seems to be pretty commonplace in skating and has been for a long time.

Yup. Times were weird back then. People turned a blind eye on that kind of stuff because they didn’t want to accept the fact that their heroes were a bunch of weirdos. It’s not much different than some of the things you hear about your favorite rock musicians from way back in the day, but nobody wants to hear it because “StAiR WaY to HeAvEN wAs A CLaSsIC Mannnn”

Thank god people are starting to get called out for shit like this nowadays.

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -80
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #394 on: July 05, 2021, 12:55:38 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yup. Times were weird back then. People turned a blind eye on that kind of stuff because they didn’t want to accept the fact that their heroes were a bunch of weirdos. It’s not much different than some of the things you hear about your favorite rock musicians from way back in the day, but nobody wants to hear it because “StAiR WaY to HeAvEN wAs A CLaSsIC Mannnn”

Thank god people are starting to get called out for shit like this nowadays.

The only difference is people like Jimmy Page and Bowie especially, will never, ever face scrutiny for what they were doing back then. Think of all the stories that are untold to this day. Shit like this was normal back then. If it came out that Steve Berra was a kiddie diddler the Berries would be out of business in a week

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 400
« Reply #395 on: July 05, 2021, 01:02:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I'd like to think all the industry people that liked Jarne's "apology" just don't know what REALLY is going on.

And before ya all kook me. I was a fan of Jarne but not anymore. What a piece of shit. He got the unfollow and I told all my homies what a creep that dude is.

I mean that "apology" just mentions being sober, of course he didn't say he creeped on little girls hence why all the industry people liked the post.

I am 100% sure a Soy Panday or the ScumCo crew don't support pedos.

Ya know what I mean?
[close]

That’s the exact issue. These events are the only possible outcome of all the bad habit in skate culture, the culmination of everything we’ve gassed up as a culture until now. If Soy and Scumco can’t be bothered to be aware of what’s going on in their own industry, then any disrespect or ill will they earn is just that, earned.
[close]

Soy IS aware....he is so aware he deleted his post and unfollowed Jarne after he finally realised......

He tried to reason and say "What if Jarne was your kid" inviting people who are speaking out against him to put themselves in Jarne's parents shoes. Are you fuckin kidding me? Fuck out of here Soy.

"What if Jarne was DM’ing your kid?”

Is what he SHOULD have asked …

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #396 on: July 05, 2021, 01:05:16 PM »
mf just ruined a daniel johnston music
I hope they revoke the rights somehow after all this pedo shit.

I hit up Gza to revoke the rights for Zach Allen’s use of Liquid Swords after all those illegal tricks, but didn’t get anywhere.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 01:33:00 PM by Cuban_Lynx »

valuecommonsense

• Rep: -69
« Reply #397 on: July 05, 2021, 01:19:36 PM »
Imagine having all the clout of a pro skater and using it to target young girls, like fk man make a tinder linking your instagram there are a TON of 18 year old girls on there.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #398 on: July 05, 2021, 02:02:00 PM »
Can confirm
listen to cosmic psychos

childhood

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 663
« Reply #399 on: July 05, 2021, 02:10:21 PM »
R.I.P., but if Daniel Johnston was still alive he'd be getting metoo'd as well

OldSkater

• Rep: -49
« Reply #400 on: July 05, 2021, 02:23:04 PM »
R.I.P., but if Daniel Johnston was still alive he'd be getting metoo'd as well

why? this is the first ive heard of daniel being an abuser

childhood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #401 on: July 05, 2021, 02:41:03 PM »
I mean a lot of his best songs were about being compulsively obsessed with women, that documentary about him made it seem like he was basically stalking that Laurie girl

Really not trying to hate on him, he was clearly severely mentally ill, I was just saying

Daniel Johnston: Well, there were girls at the oil refinery so it made it kind of fun to joke around and stuff. But like the other day when I tried… you know, you can’t harass girls too much — like I get, I’ve gotten in trouble a few times with the stewardesses, and you know, I leave the girls alone, I don’t bother them as much. [laughs] I used to have fun with the stewardess, “Can you get me another drink?” something like that. [laughs]

https://nardwuar.com/nardwuar-vs-daniel-johnston-2/

baaaaaaguette

« Reply #402 on: July 05, 2021, 03:09:35 PM »

not derailing but where is this from? This animation style is class

Ms. Tamzarian

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
  • I like dork tricks :/
« Reply #403 on: July 05, 2021, 03:23:43 PM »
non sequitur but

believe it or not, women* know what they're talking about. in this or any similar scenario.

every long drawn out argument that leads back to the original point is a waste of time. men would rather interrupt & explain things in excruciatingly emotionless detail than believe that women know what they're talking about from jump. theres no discovery, no verifying of the facts. you're just sexist.

edit: *women, girls, femmes, NB people, defenseless queer kids & your average pissed off SLAP bitch like me
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 03:34:25 PM by Nicky Tamzarian »

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 115
« Reply #404 on: July 05, 2021, 04:30:39 PM »

not derailing but where is this from? This animation style is class

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 722
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #405 on: July 05, 2021, 05:10:21 PM »
never gave a shit about soy panda, leo valls, etc... always seemed like a bunch of weirdos. whatya know hes out here caping (not capping) hard for this little pedo. fuck him and his shitty brand.

imagine filming a line and its just 2 powerslides. put this high ass german shepherd photo on a board.

free max b
FREE MAX B

sergioz

• Rep: -75
« Reply #406 on: July 05, 2021, 05:51:43 PM »
The 89% of user that comment in this topic are more weirdo for controlling comments/users on IG and get some pleasure on crucified people randomly that the real question of the topic. Get a life, a real one!! Boring judge of my shaved balls!
Slap is not the same with this continuous good guys sermon...I don't fucking care about suy, magenta and jarne. I want pure and healthy hating.fuck off this 15 years old girl and the other brainless 8 years old mentally. Fuck both, if this girl today die or jarne going in the Jail i don't fucking care.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 06:47:44 PM by sergioz »

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 803
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #407 on: July 05, 2021, 05:53:06 PM »
The 89% of user that comment in this topic are more weirdo for controlling comments and user on IG for crucified people randomly that the real question of the topic. Get a life guys, stupid mediocre ass holes, and stop masturbates on xvideos with the category "teen midget" or thiny pusdi destroyed by fat veins black dong. Slap is not the old slap that i remember long time ago. Boring judges of my balls
Make Slap Great Again
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

sergioz

• Rep: -75
« Reply #408 on: July 05, 2021, 06:06:23 PM »
Expand Quote
The 89% of user that comment in this topic are more weirdo for controlling comments and user on IG for crucified people randomly that the real question of the topic. Get a life guys, stupid mediocre ass holes, and stop masturbates on xvideos with the category "teen midget" or thiny pusdi destroyed by fat veins black dong. Slap is not the old slap that i remember long time ago. Boring judges of my balls
[close]
Make Slap Great Again

Thanks for the quote. I modified the comment but i love both versions. and i love my broken english.

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
« Reply #409 on: July 05, 2021, 06:07:32 PM »
These sound like darning accusations.

childhood

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #410 on: July 05, 2021, 06:15:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
Make Slap Great Again
[close]

Thanks for the quote. I modified the comment but i love both versions. and i love my broken english.

You sergioflorez?

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #411 on: July 06, 2021, 04:48:20 AM »
It’s a really sad thing to hear. What’s also sad is that Jarne is a relapsing full blown alcoholic, thus those actions were probably fueled by that / underlying mental illness.
I don’t condone his actions as he clearly fucked up big time, but instead of shooting on an ambulance I would have expected to read more comments about addiction and mental illness.

The dude needs serious treatment before it’s too late.

I’m really sorry for the victims, this sucks, it seems to me that he’s not been capable to think / act for a long time.
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #412 on: July 06, 2021, 06:07:13 AM »
It’s a really sad thing to hear. What’s also sad is that Jarne is a relapsing full blown alcoholic, thus those actions were probably fueled by that / underlying mental illness.
I don’t condone his actions as he clearly fucked up big time, but instead of shooting on an ambulance I would have expected to read more comments about addiction and mental illness.

I’m really sorry for the victims, this sucks, it seems to me that he’s not been capable to think / act for a long time.

we don't know if his alcoholism and him soliciting nude pics or sending dick pics to 15 year olds is related to his alcoholism. it could be. then again i knew quite a few alcoholics in my time and they didn't do shit like that.

by all means i hope the guy does get clean for himself and doesn't die from it, and him being drunk all the time certainly plays a role in the sense that he lost total sense of decency. but he's still a criminal. violent drunk dads don't get a pass, cory kennedy and ali boulala didn't get a pass for being alcoholics, same goes for jarne imo.

Return2monke

• Rep: -20
« Reply #413 on: July 06, 2021, 06:24:22 AM »
Yikes. What a fucking weirdo. He's on blast right now

Kids cut

donkey

• Rep: -67
  • donk
« Reply #414 on: July 06, 2021, 07:07:56 AM »
Maité not piping a word really hurt the most
for real man, but im sure she must be doing something irl to help jarne out. or not and she said fuck him and cut ties. hopefully the latter

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #415 on: July 06, 2021, 10:24:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Maité not piping a word really hurt the most
[close]
for real man, but im sure she must be doing something irl to help jarne out. or not and she said fuck him and cut ties. hopefully the latter

Im sure what you dudes are doing here is common but I don't think its healthy.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Free Max B
« Reply #416 on: July 06, 2021, 10:58:55 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

yo

what in the fuck are yall trying to argue? alcoholism is of course real and it sucks. I know a bunch of alcoholics as well as former or current drug users. none of them DM 15 year olds for pictures of their tits. the two have nothing to do with one another.

i dont give a fuck what this dude or any pedo/chomo's vice is, doesnt excuse being nearly 30 and asking a child for nude photos.

i dont understand how this even has to be said.

free max b
« Last Edit: July 06, 2021, 11:19:38 AM by Pete »
FREE MAX B

switchfrontshuv

• Rep: 48
« Reply #417 on: July 06, 2021, 11:03:39 AM »
can't even see him on krooked at this point.

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #418 on: July 06, 2021, 11:08:26 AM »
Yo..

Did you receive your BTEC results yet? Did you finally pass? Because your reading comprehension is really poor.

I know you need to build this persona on here but you’re just a hipster skater from NYC. Sod off.

I agree with Frank’s reply, and nowhere I wrote that I argue with what he did. It is fucked.
I’m just saying Jarne might be suffering from mental illness, that’s all.

Also you wrote the same thing 3 times on this thread I think people got your message…

Fr33 m4x bbbbbb 1!1!1! I’m so edgy
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Free Max B
« Reply #419 on: July 06, 2021, 11:34:40 AM »
fuck outta here man you suck. youre really steering the pedo-apologist ship huh? youre "just sayin" that maying he cant stop himself from asking children for nudes bc of a mental illness? which one or are you just talking about alcoholism? before you inevitably respond crying about me writing free max b some more, it was rhetorical. eat a dick lil man ive never heard of ya but clearly you got some other shit going on. its just slap man it aint that deep right brah

this max shit really keeping a few of you nerds up at night tho lately huh haha? hit the ignore button and move on with your lives. its so easy

free max b

FREE MAX B