Author Topic: BATB12  (Read 308323 times)

roomservice

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -209
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: BATB12
« Reply #1470 on: September 01, 2021, 10:33:53 AM »
lmfao luan is going to play Cody Cepeda yet again. Fucking epic

burm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 134
« Reply #1471 on: September 01, 2021, 10:36:07 AM »
Luckily the Cariuma Joes bracket is almost done for this round so it should start picking up. Some of the Icons games might be bit lopsided and end quickly, but then again they might not and I’m looking forward to even the Mike Mo vs Koston game
take what small comfort there may be left
seize what you love and damn all the rest

4LOM

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 161
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1472 on: September 01, 2021, 10:38:44 AM »
Being a fan of wackadoodle tricks, looking forward to the giger/griffin game

Gifted hater is tight, but he should post less. He can have insight, but several videos a week results in surface level trash

MFS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -65427
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1473 on: September 01, 2021, 11:45:16 AM »
I back Gifted Hater, cant knock their hustle. Also its about damn time we have someone in the skate youtube game who more or less is a biproduct of the last ten years of these boards. Plus they are good at skating so can actually back up the hate.

MrDuckey

• Rep: -80
« Reply #1474 on: September 01, 2021, 12:45:55 PM »
Dylan Jaeb too scared to leave the local park to play and get judged in BATB lmao. This guy thinks he can become pro with that mentality?

lucascbn

• Rep: 21
  • #maconha
« Reply #1475 on: September 01, 2021, 12:50:08 PM »
Dylan Jaeb too scared to leave the local park to play and get judged in BATB lmao. This guy thinks he can become pro with that mentality?

cant watch the video and actually wont (8 min long...), did they explain why he is not playing?

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -83
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1476 on: September 01, 2021, 12:58:19 PM »

Kid’s 17 give him a break are you really peer pressuring him to going to the Berrics? Lmao

dallou

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 162
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #1477 on: September 01, 2021, 01:04:14 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Kid’s 17 give him a break are you really peer pressuring him to going to the Berrics? Lmao

Going to the berrics : lame
refusing to go the berrics : lame

there is no way out it seems
check my music

HisNameIsntWarren

• Rep: 49
« Reply #1478 on: September 01, 2021, 02:00:50 PM »
Dylan, we deserve answers. Come here and explain yourself fine sir. Good day.

Welcome to the OC bitch! This is how it’s done in Orange County.

moneen

• Rep: -41
« Reply #1479 on: September 01, 2021, 02:03:54 PM »
going to the berrics? wack
not going to the berrics? wack?

me anonymous internet user shitting on dylan jaeb? i'm tight as fuck.

flippy lippy

• Rep: -23
« Reply #1480 on: September 01, 2021, 02:05:11 PM »
Idk why dylan deleted this from his main its some of the craziest shit I've seen in a min

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #1481 on: September 01, 2021, 02:21:27 PM »
I back Gifted Hater, cant knock their hustle. Also its about damn time we have someone in the skate youtube game who more or less is a biproduct of the last ten years of these boards. Plus they are good at skating so can actually back up the hate.
As far as YouTubers go, I’ve always looked at gifted hater as the YouTuber embodiment of the useless wooden toy banter section of slap and I’ve always looked at Ben Degros as the YouTuber embodiment of the shoes and gear section of slap.

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 294
« Reply #1482 on: September 01, 2021, 03:57:36 PM »
Boo no Andy Shrock! Then what's the point of BATB? He was the only person I wanted to see play a game of skate.

BacksideWallride

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -30
« Reply #1483 on: September 01, 2021, 04:01:13 PM »
No Stevie hurts.

conqueso

« Reply #1484 on: September 01, 2021, 04:12:31 PM »
so they build the brackets without even asking the participants? no wonder this is so bad

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -295
« Reply #1485 on: September 01, 2021, 04:19:00 PM »

Have you seen his flat game? Pretty sure he would be fine.

DM

• Rep: 25
« Reply #1486 on: September 01, 2021, 06:05:25 PM »
Don't think he's scared of going to the Berrics either..

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1938
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #1487 on: September 01, 2021, 06:06:29 PM »
No Stevie hurts.

I love him Creager, but matching him with Ishod is brutal.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

drcroc

« Reply #1488 on: September 01, 2021, 07:19:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Not going but then being too pussy to just admit the real reason is actually the lame aspect.

Just say, "Im not skating in it because..." Boom. If the reason is ..."because they didnt even ask before putting me in the bracket and I think that's wack" that's legit.

But that's not it. Ita because of ego and their whole YouTube star image they think they're better than everyone else.

John Hill hasn't stopped skating everyday all over at different places and posting YouTube videos of himself skating flat. But oooh The Berrics will destroy his delicate mindset. That's so fucking weak.

Berra shouldve replaced him with literal dudes off the street who clearly want it more than this type of ass clowns who is too full of themselves to even play a game of skate at the Berrics because their fragile egos may get dinged up a bit.

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #1489 on: September 01, 2021, 07:28:06 PM »
respect is probably not the right word but even john hill i give him a smidge of respek for not being down with that shit. borra thinks he can throw anyone into a game for youtube nickels without properly asking because its the oh so legendary park. pft

dallou

• SLAP Pal
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #1490 on: September 01, 2021, 09:59:34 PM »
going to the berrics? wack
not going to the berrics? wack?

me anonymous internet user shitting on dylan jaeb? i'm tight as fuck.

That was the joke
check my music

dallou

• SLAP Pal
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #1491 on: September 01, 2021, 10:11:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Not going but then being too pussy to just admit the real reason is actually the lame aspect.

Just say, "Im not skating in it because..." Boom. If the reason is ..."because they didnt even ask before putting me in the bracket and I think that's wack" that's legit.

But that's not it. Ita because of ego and their whole YouTube star image they think they're better than everyone else.

John Hill hasn't stopped skating everyday all over at different places and posting YouTube videos of himself skating flat. But oooh The Berrics will destroy his delicate mindset. That's so fucking weak.

Berra shouldve replaced him with literal dudes off the street who clearly want it more than this type of ass clowns who is too full of themselves to even play a game of skate at the Berrics because their fragile egos may get dinged up a bit.

yes let’s have a press conference, the decision part 2 incoming.
Why acknowledge something wack like the berrics. I don’t get you guys, everyone hate on the berrics and the moment someone shows no interest in them they need to justify themself or whatever. It  seems you re projecting hard in your post man, those youtubers are living rent free in your head.
check my music

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1190
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1492 on: September 01, 2021, 10:33:57 PM »
The dude doesn’t want to play a game of skate in a scientologist’s private skate park surrounded by 45,000 cariuma logos.  Seems pretty reasonable to me.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

franquietits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
« Reply #1493 on: September 01, 2021, 11:11:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah... but he survived 2 names on B-house: Clint Walker & JAWS -- In. A. Van.

I rest my case.

J-Hill kinda beat the game if you think about.

drcroc

« Reply #1494 on: September 01, 2021, 11:17:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Why acknowledge something wack like the berrics. I don’t get you guys, everyone hate on the berrics and the moment someone shows no interest in them they need to justify themself or whatever. It  seems you re projecting hard in your post man, those youtubers are living rent free in your head.

John Hill DID show major interest though... He wrote in a post he's actually PAY $10,000 to skate in it or something.

He basically begged to be included... and when he WAS eventually included all the sudden he wasn't "mentally there."

I guess he's scared to get skunked and ruin his brand. Kind of backfires because he lost my respect by not even bothering to show up.  It's actually kind of sad. Especially because he is good at flat. He could potentially win.

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 492
« Reply #1495 on: September 02, 2021, 12:12:07 AM »
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

updated brackets with winners of past games (edited, colorized, ca. 2021).

dallou

• SLAP Pal
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #1496 on: September 02, 2021, 12:44:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

John Hill DID show major interest though... He wrote in a post he's actually PAY $10,000 to skate in it or something.

He basically begged to be included... and when he WAS eventually included all the sudden he wasn't "mentally there."

I guess he's scared to get skunked and ruin his brand. Kind of backfires because he lost my respect by not even bothering to show up.  It's actually kind of sad. Especially because he is good at flat. He could potentially win.

Man that post about wanting to participate was made 3 years ago. I sur changed my mind on many things since then.
Making a statement that a random youtuber lost your respect because something as dumb as this is quite funny.

And I don’t even like the guy. Also he is a good skated but he could never win this
check my music

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #1497 on: September 02, 2021, 05:27:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

you had respect for john hill???

Spirit

• Rep: -20
  • Personal Text
« Reply #1498 on: September 02, 2021, 05:29:19 AM »
Expand Quote
No Stevie hurts.
[close]

I love him Creager, but matching him with Ishod is brutal.

Imagine if he actually won. That would be so sick.

lucascbn

• Rep: 21
  • #maconha
« Reply #1499 on: September 02, 2021, 06:59:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

you had respect for john hill???