Author Topic: BATB12  (Read 306867 times)

HiResDes

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -39
Re: BATB12
« Reply #2310 on: November 08, 2021, 10:02:08 AM »
wow dashaun was on point, I didnt know he was that good.
Have you ever seen any of his parts, he's ridiculous

Logic

• Rep: 35
« Reply #2311 on: November 13, 2021, 01:26:49 PM »
At this rate BATB is going to be a two year feature with rounds two and three coming late next year.

Miller92

• Rep: -282
« Reply #2312 on: November 13, 2021, 01:33:42 PM »
At this rate BATB is going to be a two year feature with rounds two and three coming late next year.

most likely yes

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1152
  • old and in the way
« Reply #2313 on: November 13, 2021, 02:12:22 PM »
If they're going to have to skip some weekends because the match just couldn't happen, it would be nice if they'd throw together a couple of non batb12 games of skate at the park with some likable pros instead of just posting nothing.

rukes

• Rep: 214
  • Yabba dabba doo
« Reply #2314 on: November 13, 2021, 02:43:13 PM »
There's no Berrics vid this weekend because Palace and Supreme just released vids, and if Berrics also released a vid it would be the holy trinity of trendy vids. You guys are not ready for that kind of hype.
Is it true?  Or did you read it on the slap message board?

Mandatory Reload

• Rep: 78
« Reply #2315 on: November 13, 2021, 05:05:34 PM »
just when you thought Berra couldn't get any cornier, he comes up with this shit lol

perhaps it's just me but adding "military propaganda" to your shitty skateboarding media outlet feels like a new low, even for Berra lol

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 381
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2316 on: November 13, 2021, 05:22:45 PM »
If they're going to have to skip some weekends because the match just couldn't happen, it would be nice if they'd throw together a couple of non batb12 games of skate at the park with some likable pros instead of just posting nothing.

They already do this

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2191
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #2317 on: November 13, 2021, 05:26:46 PM »
You know… upon further consideration, I’m gonna just go ahead & say that I actually AM fine with them just posting nothing.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1152
  • old and in the way
« Reply #2318 on: November 13, 2021, 09:11:15 PM »
just when you thought Berra couldn't get any cornier, he comes up with this shit lol

perhaps it's just me but adding "military propaganda" to your shitty skateboarding media outlet feels like a new low, even for Berra lol

this definitely wasn't what
I meant by a non batb12 game with like-able pros but it still hurts

JugeL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2319 on: November 13, 2021, 10:29:00 PM »

Berra taking notes from Transworld ten years ago

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1303
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #2320 on: November 14, 2021, 02:26:16 AM »
This is the second time today that I've been reminded that Space Force is a real thing
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Tear Up a Trick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
« Reply #2321 on: November 14, 2021, 03:56:30 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
You know… upon further consideration, I’m gonna just go ahead & say that I actually AM fine with them just posting nothing.

All I know is this is a sick picture of blender and makes me want to ride trackers again

Bigwheelbite

• Rep: -162
« Reply #2322 on: November 14, 2021, 04:12:39 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

U know...

That military unsanctioned is too lame for words!

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 974
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #2323 on: November 14, 2021, 08:51:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

All I know is this is a sick picture of blender and makes me want to ride trackers again

Tracker was bought by Brad Dorfman and even the old style truck is now manufactured in china I believe

Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

roba

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 760
« Reply #2324 on: November 14, 2021, 11:51:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Tracker was bought by Brad Dorfman and even the old style truck is now manufactured in china I believe

the select website says that trackers are usa made fwiw
I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

I’m rich and smart

R.I.P Tate

JimGeko

• Rep: -38
« Reply #2325 on: November 14, 2021, 02:48:55 PM »
Berra on Military Industrial Complex.
What do you say on a Slap signature?

I DON"T KNOW!

MASHED POTATO * APPLE SAUCE * BUTTERY... BISCUITS.

https://ephmedia.giphy.com/4e27e798-9a5d-4df3-87ba-b18f905e055a.gif

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 974
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #2326 on: November 15, 2021, 04:45:37 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

I don't see it. The only thing I see is that they got a wood shop
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

roba

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 760
« Reply #2327 on: November 15, 2021, 05:04:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I don't see it. The only thing I see is that they got a wood shop

https://selectskateshop.com/collections/tracker-trucks/products/copy-of-tracker-trucks-axis-139mm-8-1-truck
https://selectskateshop.com/collections/tracker-trucks/products/tracker-trucks-8-78-classic-sixtrack-polished-1-truck

Every part of this truck was proudly hand built / inspected in the U.S.A and comes with a lifetime guarantee.

I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

I’m rich and smart

R.I.P Tate

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #2328 on: November 15, 2021, 09:53:19 AM »
This is the second time today that I've been reminded that Space Force is a real thing

The netflix show was good

ilchymis

• Rep: -8
« Reply #2329 on: November 17, 2021, 09:09:03 PM »
There’s only like 4 or 5 matches left in the first round. Wonder if they’re gonna do that staged mike v vs ribsman battle this week since they’ve been promoting Mike V and his silly shoes for the past week on IG.

I’m still somewhat excited to see what Geiger vs. Griffin ends up looking like. They do a lot of wild tricks, but I don’t know how many they have on lock.

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1927
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #2330 on: November 17, 2021, 09:13:26 PM »
There’s only like 4 or 5 matches left in the first round. Wonder if they’re gonna do that staged mike v vs ribsman battle this week since they’ve been promoting Mike V and his silly shoes for the past week on IG.

Big brain thinking right here
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

ssbsminotti

• Rep: -8
« Reply #2331 on: November 19, 2021, 04:03:26 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Big brain thinking right here

Maybe Mike needs a couple of weeks to break in the shoes

Ghost Face

• Rep: 104
« Reply #2332 on: November 19, 2021, 06:14:21 AM »

These guys are all tagged as veterans? At what point is someone classified as a Veteran? Is it after X amount of years?
Jerrys Kid : "I work at my real job like I'm a pro skater. Years of work can be summarized to about 3 minutes worth of actual achievements."

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1062
« Reply #2333 on: November 19, 2021, 06:23:06 AM »
is this shit suppose to go into 2022?

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #2334 on: November 19, 2021, 06:33:45 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

These guys are all tagged as veterans? At what point is someone classified as a Veteran? Is it after X amount of years?

I think if you serve for one week you are still considered a veteran. I can't even remotely hate on this event, every single one of those dudes are better at flat ground than me.

When the one dude tried the Nollie 360 and slid out all crazy and fell... I was like damn "that's me right there."

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 673
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
« Reply #2335 on: November 19, 2021, 06:52:03 AM »

I can't help but laugh at how god-awful Jagger is to watch skate flat.

finally got around to watching this. its amazing how hard he got bodied considering how many of those tricks he got on defense. there was just no chnace he was putting any letters on Dashawn. would take him legit hours to get 5 tricks dashawn cant get.

burm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 133
« Reply #2336 on: November 19, 2021, 10:15:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I think if you serve for one week you are still considered a veteran. I can't even remotely hate on this event, every single one of those dudes are better at flat ground than me.

When the one dude tried the Nollie 360 and slid out all crazy and fell... I was like damn "that's me right there."
I would assume that to be a war veteran you would have to serve in a war, but since it’s the US that probably still includes everyone in uniform. Are there ”domestic veterans”?
take what small comfort there may be left
seize what you love and damn all the rest

Stretch

• Rep: 19
« Reply #2337 on: November 19, 2021, 10:30:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Fuck any form of american nationalism or patriotism

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 673
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
« Reply #2338 on: November 19, 2021, 10:32:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Fuck any form of american nationalism or patriotism

clown shit for real id fuck all these guys up hand to hand with the four fifth or on the board lets get it arf arf arooo

butterballs for jerry

• Rep: -56
« Reply #2339 on: November 20, 2021, 08:06:33 AM »
I wonder if they'll keep blaming covid for nobody wanting to participate in this shit, or if they're gonna try to use yesterday's Not Guilty judgement as an excuse
I was standing staring at the world, and I still can't see it