Author Topic: BATB12  (Read 306649 times)

conqueso

Re: BATB12
« Reply #810 on: July 18, 2021, 01:24:06 PM »
is anyone more annoying than Alex Midler?

nope

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #811 on: July 18, 2021, 01:56:21 PM »
Midler wearing Jordans and wondering why he can't land flip tricks.
Same dude who landed the back 3 down Sunset Car Wash in fuzzy canary yellow Dunks.

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1370
« Reply #812 on: July 18, 2021, 02:27:18 PM »
Why does the signage for that fake storefront read "Koston's Computer"? Did someone forget to make "Computer" plural?

That's all I got. The Malto Pudwill game was fun to watch as well.

KGB

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #813 on: July 18, 2021, 03:11:45 PM »
I knew it was going to be over quick when the Diddler had to get his girl on the camera. He seems like he try's too hard.

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 573
« Reply #814 on: July 18, 2021, 04:13:29 PM »
I knew it was going to be over quick when the Diddler had to get his girl on the camera. He seems like he try's too hard.

You mean his mom?
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Mariatorresflores

• Rep: -95
« Reply #815 on: July 18, 2021, 04:15:57 PM »
Milder failing all those quarter pipe tricks was just too funny

I'd say the fact that they threw those shots into the edit says something, even the berrics' taking low key shots at him now.

When I saw it was Midler vs. Hofler and the vid was 5 mins I already knew Hofler dusted him, kooky shoes and all.
Expand Quote
is anyone more annoying than Alex Midler?
[close]

nope

If only "Man-child" wasnt already taken.

boogs

« Reply #816 on: July 18, 2021, 04:42:47 PM »
Brave move bringing your attractive mom to a competition almost exclusively watched by teenaged boys and manchildren.
Super cute but I don’t know if it would be worth it dealing with her children

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
« Reply #817 on: July 18, 2021, 04:54:26 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You mean his mom?

That's the one HAHA

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1296
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #818 on: July 18, 2021, 06:04:16 PM »
For Midler's Mom!
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

TreBombMartin

• Rep: 31
« Reply #819 on: July 18, 2021, 06:07:20 PM »
Glad they showed Midler kook himself trying to do a lip trick then hit the flat ground trick but bailing twice on lip tricks.

big_kev_215

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 711
« Reply #820 on: July 18, 2021, 06:31:18 PM »
Nothing like watching Midler get bodied by Kevin Hefner - a man I did not know existed until I watched both SLS Unsanctioned’s in their entirety when I was hungover one day

TheDingus

« Reply #821 on: July 18, 2021, 10:14:48 PM »
Heard he was charging 200 to come watch him lose.

banksandledges

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 206
« Reply #822 on: July 19, 2021, 02:17:43 AM »
I only watched the Malto vs Pudwill game and I’m glad I did. Wow.

swanronson

• Rep: -27
« Reply #823 on: July 19, 2021, 03:13:01 AM »
Bett midler got smoked. Not a fan of that dude but have to admit the kink rail flip back flip he did was nuts.

Diamond_Dallas_Pudge

• Rep: -46
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #824 on: July 19, 2021, 03:39:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
That game had me entertained.

A rule stating no double flips until literally every regular/switch and bs/fs 180 variation of everything is done would be nice - something along those lines anyway.
[close]

JFC why

the rules are already like six pages long
[close]

I had to look up JFC. I thought you might've meant "just for clarification", but you mean "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST" to which I say, ease up big fella.

I guess the reason I suggest this loose idea of a rule in a hypothetical context is just that I think if you're gonna put rules to a game of skate it'd probably be more tasteful if you had to do a switch backside flip before you did double flips.

Bro double flips arent hard move your front foot a little further back. People like you are why i always start my game of skate with them.

Why should i give you respect in a game of skate with tastefull tricks only for you to set switch regular fakie and nollie shuvs...

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #825 on: July 19, 2021, 03:58:19 AM »
Because, cunt
listen to cosmic psychos

Giza Butler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 87
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #826 on: July 19, 2021, 06:53:49 AM »
I'm glad that Real dropped Midler before it was too late.

The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1220
« Reply #827 on: July 19, 2021, 07:07:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

A rule stating no double flips until literally every regular/switch and bs/fs 180 variation of everything is done would be nice - something along those lines anyway.
[close]

JFC why

[close]

I had to look up JFC. I thought you might've meant "just for clarification", but you mean "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST" to which I say, ease up big fella.

I guess the reason I suggest this loose idea of a rule in a hypothetical context is just that I think if you're gonna put rules to a game of skate it'd probably be more tasteful if you had to do a switch backside flip before you did double flips.
[close]

Bro double flips arent hard move your front foot a little further back. People like you are why i always start my game of skate with them.

Why should i give you respect in a game of skate with tastefull tricks only for you to set switch regular fakie and nollie shuvs...

I bet people are lined up around the block to play the first trick double flip guy in skate.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
« Reply #828 on: July 19, 2021, 07:08:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

JFC why

[close]

[close]

[close]

I bet people are lined up around the block to play the first trick double flip guy in skate.

Heath did fakie double against daveed early on in their match. Just throwing that out there.

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #829 on: July 19, 2021, 07:49:56 AM »
Nothing like watching Midler get bodied by Kevin Hefner - a man I did not know existed until I watched both SLS Unsanctioned’s in their entirety when I was hungover one day

Dudes good, followed him for a while before he fucked his leg and was out for a while.  Boring ass game tho, only made it halfway through.

RoaryMcTwang

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 421
« Reply #830 on: July 19, 2021, 07:50:44 AM »
This combined with the xgames best trick makes two Midler ego tantrums I’ve watched today. If I didn’t know I was doing it for Midler I might consider this day wasted.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -763
« Reply #831 on: July 19, 2021, 07:53:35 AM »
This combined with the xgames best trick makes two Midler ego tantrums I’ve watched today. If I didn’t know I was doing it for Midler I might consider this day wasted.

What's his xgames tantrum?

That was embarrassing for him alright. The quarter pipe tricks were presumably an attempt to save face and he fucked them up too.
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Miller92

• Rep: -282
« Reply #832 on: July 19, 2021, 08:02:56 AM »

the way he acted at the end of x games was even more cringe than the BATB game. dude is a fucking kook

captaindoody

• Rep: -72
  • A turd for you
« Reply #833 on: July 19, 2021, 08:25:12 AM »
I thought Alex was a little guy ? His body proportions are weird . Went from tweety to monster tweety

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 668
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #834 on: July 19, 2021, 10:27:41 AM »
lol might as well say no switch tricks allowed til all the regular tricks have been done either then  ;D ;D ;D

natenola forever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 118
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #835 on: July 19, 2021, 11:37:03 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

the way he acted at the end of x games was even more cringe than the BATB game. dude is a fucking kook
Yeah what was up with the sending text messages between tricks, then the 2 times he leaves his dumb hat where everyone is landing and he's acting out to his friends in the stands. def weird. But seriously can't be off your instagram for 15 minutes

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 115
« Reply #836 on: July 19, 2021, 11:47:20 AM »
Which even was it where he bailed a trick towards the end of a run and just laid there for like 12 seconds. If you're gonna skate the contest, skate the damn thing. He laid on his back like a defeated tool

lucascbn

• Rep: 21
  • #maconha
« Reply #837 on: July 19, 2021, 11:55:37 AM »
was that kid wearing Prada pants? Middler starter pack would funny, besides some radical stuff he's done, dude is just annoying af

Mantracker

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 160
« Reply #838 on: July 19, 2021, 11:58:47 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

He was skating the same shoes in each event, so part of me thinks batb and xgames were close after his birthday party that he sold tickets to and was just hungover as balls for both events. he looked mad sweaty and shifty eyed, far more so than the other skaters

He gave up on each run when he didn't land a trick and just wrote off his run completely. Since when does he expect himself to win every event? Has he ever won a major contest?

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #839 on: July 19, 2021, 01:38:56 PM »
Ms. Midler for the win. I'd do the ol' horizontal spin with her any day.

I'd give her a boneless but those aren't allowed because of Xenu