Author Topic: BATB12  (Read 306315 times)

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 979
Re: BATB12
« Reply #930 on: July 31, 2021, 08:40:27 PM »
you guys complaining about just one game sound like lisa simpson after trying tomacco

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1044
« Reply #931 on: July 31, 2021, 10:14:13 PM »
you guys complaining about just one game sound like lisa simpson after trying tomacco

“ROOMACCOOOOOOO!”

Jud Nestorkins

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -59
  • Only YOU can prevent corporate espionage.
« Reply #932 on: August 01, 2021, 12:46:25 PM »
LOOOOL The only time we get to see Berra skate in 2021 is in a 10 year old video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzygpe3O0Jo

LURKIN RENOIR

« Reply #933 on: August 01, 2021, 01:43:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I know a lot of these ‘influencers’ suck, but at least they decided to go along and have a go at it. More than can be said for that John Hill guy who’s probably too scared to get found out and look ‘not as good’ as he likes to perceive on his own channel where he can fully manage what people see etc. Fuck him and the other Braille guy who declined. Pussies.
[close]

More power to anyone who ever said no to participate in the berrics shit content machine
[close]

Did you produce the song in your signature? I’m listening to this on loop and really digging it.

To make sure I contribute to the thread’s topic: I haven’t watched a single game. Every year this gets more cringeworthy to watch and we’re at peak cringe.
[close]
That’s too bad because this is what your missing out on…

Is that his nollie flip?

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1132
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #934 on: August 01, 2021, 01:49:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I know a lot of these ‘influencers’ suck, but at least they decided to go along and have a go at it. More than can be said for that John Hill guy who’s probably too scared to get found out and look ‘not as good’ as he likes to perceive on his own channel where he can fully manage what people see etc. Fuck him and the other Braille guy who declined. Pussies.
[close]

More power to anyone who ever said no to participate in the berrics shit content machine
[close]

Did you produce the song in your signature? I’m listening to this on loop and really digging it.

To make sure I contribute to the thread’s topic: I haven’t watched a single game. Every year this gets more cringeworthy to watch and we’re at peak cringe.
[close]

[close]

Is that his nollie flip?
well judging by how it says nollie flip….

LURKIN RENOIR

« Reply #935 on: August 01, 2021, 02:06:08 PM »
Ah, didnt see that on my Phone. Well looks more like a freestyle manouvre.

dunc

• Rep: 49
« Reply #936 on: August 01, 2021, 04:53:41 PM »
LOOOOL The only time we get to see Berra skate in 2021 is in a 10 year old video.

The speed!!! Shorter edit is so much better. All life dick moves aside, Berra = a great skater in his prime!
They laughed when I told my friends that I was going to be a comedian.....well they are not laughing now!

lysdexia

• Rep: 5
« Reply #937 on: August 01, 2021, 07:08:49 PM »
weird move on berra's part to post an old game that was that fucken good, it really shines a light on how bad the current games are

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #938 on: August 01, 2021, 07:59:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Is that his nollie flip?
That there is a text book David Gravette Nollie flop
https://youtu.be/_NfDxBpEOyA
ableSkateMag.com

conqueso

« Reply #939 on: August 01, 2021, 08:37:06 PM »
no way did berra land all those flat ground tricks in a row. the magic of editing.

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -311
« Reply #940 on: August 01, 2021, 08:39:45 PM »

Of course he posts one of his own games. Of course.

ChrisSennsGirlfriend

• Rep: 126
« Reply #941 on: August 02, 2021, 12:50:31 AM »
the fact that it was probably edited to remove some bails, etc, aside - that really reinforces how shit all these new kids are. i'll buy 100 pairs of cariumas if any influencers pop a fakie inward as well as billy the skid does there.
Mike Anderson is a small town labor union hottie

HiResDes

• Rep: -39
« Reply #942 on: August 04, 2021, 11:49:00 AM »
I forgot about ridiculous Marks was, and the scary thing is he could do a lot of those tricks into lipslide/boardslide down handrails lol

Magnolia

• Rep: 412
  • She/They
« Reply #943 on: August 04, 2021, 11:56:08 AM »
I forgot about ridiculous Marks was, and the scary thing is he could do a lot of those tricks into lipslide/boardslide down handrails lol
people (rightfully) shit on good and evil, but the second half of Billy's part is some of the most impressive rail chomping ever
Edit: please disregard, I had no fucking clue what I was saying here
« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 02:34:44 PM by NotTheCars »
what quality posts do you have under your umbrella son of a bitch

butterballs for jerry

• Rep: -56
« Reply #944 on: August 04, 2021, 12:22:58 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
people (rightfully) shit on good and evil, but the second half of Billy's part is some of the most impressive rail chomping ever

What the fuck are you talking about? Good and Evil is shitty?? Get the fuck outta here.
I was standing staring at the world, and I still can't see it

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #945 on: August 04, 2021, 12:42:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

What the fuck are you talking about? Good and Evil is shitty?? Get the fuck outta here.

I have literally never heard one legit skateboarder ever shit on Good & Evil

shitsandwich

• Rep: -53
« Reply #946 on: August 04, 2021, 01:08:26 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

I’ve only ever heard people on slap talk bad about billy marks

Magnolia

• Rep: 412
  • She/They
« Reply #947 on: August 04, 2021, 02:34:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

It's been a while since I've watched G&E, and after rewatching it's obvious that I was WAY off. I don't know what was going through my mind when I posted this, but I'll do my best to never make a post this asinine again.
what quality posts do you have under your umbrella son of a bitch

OldSkater

• Rep: -49
« Reply #948 on: August 04, 2021, 04:52:53 PM »

this was actually a great game. I thought berra was gonna beat him.

keepthefunkalive

• Rep: 129
« Reply #949 on: August 04, 2021, 05:59:07 PM »
Maybe my favorite Ralph line (in regards to tomacco)
https://youtu.be/bBfejqLC6wg

Dooky-shoes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #950 on: August 04, 2021, 06:07:07 PM »
weird move on berra's part to post an old game that was that fucken good, it really shines a BRYTE light on how bad the current games are

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -138
« Reply #951 on: August 04, 2021, 09:32:58 PM »
Borra @'s Teen Boys <12

Spirit

• Rep: -20
  • Personal Text
« Reply #952 on: August 05, 2021, 06:17:55 AM »
Kinda interesting that they'd put their industry plant against Joslin of all people. I honestly think Sanders will be out first round

skateviewer

• Rep: 5
« Reply #953 on: August 05, 2021, 06:27:45 AM »
Kinda interesting that they'd put their industry plant against Joslin of all people. I honestly think Sanders will be out first round

i imagine they did it so if he loses, oh well it's joslin, if he wins then he just eliminated joslin first round.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1963
« Reply #954 on: August 05, 2021, 06:33:21 AM »
I wonder if they're gonna try and pull the same BS as this where he just does whichever version of the trick is easier for him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8Jyk00_cBk

Spirit

• Personal Text
« Reply #955 on: August 05, 2021, 09:50:16 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

i imagine they did it so if he loses, oh well it's joslin, if he wins then he just eliminated joslin first round.

I also think that people will automatically give this one a view, meaning that it has the potential to be in the top 5 most viewed 1st round vids. So it's a win-win situation for them.
Also, fun fact with Leandre Sanders: I followed Berrics on IG since they often shared clips I enjoyed, but ever since Sanders appeared, they posted like a clip a day of him, milking him for what he had. When I pointed it out in the comments (saying something like: "Why do you keep posting this guy? Did you invest in him or something?"), Berra deleted the comment when it got liked and sent me a wave emoji in my DMs before banning me.

Spirit

• Personal Text
« Reply #956 on: August 05, 2021, 09:51:24 AM »
I wonder if they're gonna try and pull the same BS as this where he just does whichever version of the trick is easier for him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8Jyk00_cBk

They said he'll go regular in the pre-battle interview. He skates tranny goofy.

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #957 on: August 05, 2021, 10:05:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I also think that people will automatically give this one a view, meaning that it has the potential to be in the top 5 most viewed 1st round vids. So it's a win-win situation for them.
Also, fun fact with Leandre Sanders: I followed Berrics on IG since they often shared clips I enjoyed, but ever since Sanders appeared, they posted like a clip a day of him, milking him for what he had. When I pointed it out in the comments (saying something like: "Why do you keep posting this guy? Did you invest in him or something?"), Berra deleted the comment when it got liked and sent me a wave emoji in my DMs before banning me.
This is the dude that cried when he found out about another dude smoking weed.

Mouth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -297
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #958 on: August 05, 2021, 10:15:10 AM »
Classic Berra.
'No Mouth, you have a negative rep because you are a fan of growing your wealth off of the backs of low paid workers and brag about having bodyguards. You literally kook people for doing charity in South East Asia. Don't deny it.'

Cheshire Cat

• Rep: 59
« Reply #959 on: August 05, 2021, 11:16:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]
This is the dude that cried when he found out about another dude smoking weed.

Not just ANY dude smoking the weed, that’s the ex-husband of Lhotse, Erin and Cindy you’re talking about there.