Author Topic: BATB12  (Read 306288 times)

Veggie.Wav

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 7
Re: BATB12
« Reply #1170 on: August 22, 2021, 12:53:00 PM »
Yooooo they turned off the comments lmaoooo
my ass is stink

turd fergusion

• Rep: -6
« Reply #1171 on: August 22, 2021, 01:26:10 PM »
This is why I love this place. I thought it was just me then I came here. Fuck that guy.

Malcolm Sex

• Rep: -91
« Reply #1172 on: August 22, 2021, 01:33:50 PM »
What an absolute dickhead that kid is.

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #1173 on: August 22, 2021, 01:55:45 PM »
And the comments are off. Pretty funny one of the only Cariuma dudes to win a game is tarnishing the brand by sticking around.

LURKIN RENOIR

« Reply #1174 on: August 22, 2021, 01:55:54 PM »

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1240
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1175 on: August 22, 2021, 01:57:54 PM »
I’d rather get knocked out in straight letters than use that challenge flag and argue over my wack tricks.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

dallou

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 148
    • Music avatar image
« Reply #1176 on: August 22, 2021, 02:24:25 PM »
It is the first time that I see someone not wanting to help the opponent understand a trick they have never tried

what is wrong with you

• Rep: 10
« Reply #1177 on: August 22, 2021, 02:29:52 PM »
the guy does a shuvit and acts like a dick, Berriuma strikes again

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -311
« Reply #1178 on: August 22, 2021, 02:50:09 PM »
Fuck that was disgusting.

waffle

• Rep: 123
« Reply #1179 on: August 22, 2021, 03:42:00 PM »
Venice local a self-obsessed clown, color me shocked.

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1180 on: August 22, 2021, 03:49:35 PM »
Here’s my explanation

https://vimeo.com/590737673

phlap

• Rep: 6
« Reply #1181 on: August 22, 2021, 04:07:48 PM »
#CariumaMoment
-Summer of George-

WavyDavy

• Rep: 129
« Reply #1182 on: August 22, 2021, 04:08:49 PM »
And the comments are off. Pretty funny one of the only Cariuma dudes to win a game is tarnishing the brand by sticking around.

Check the comments under this post
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSm9oVkhvKg/comments

dustyassrocketswitchv

• Rep: -128
« Reply #1183 on: August 22, 2021, 04:25:36 PM »
All comments turned off for YouTube and Instagram that had anything to do with that dickhole Sean Davis. Fuck that dude. Worst attitude ever hopefully even cariuma kicks him.
big texas cummer

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 283
« Reply #1184 on: August 22, 2021, 04:31:08 PM »
Ahahahah BATB12 is doing more harm to these skaters reputations than it is doing good, unless your name is Torey Pudwill or Sean Malto. So many embarrassing moments. Carriuma must be reading all these comments and they can’t be stoked.

Mariatorresflores

• Rep: -95
« Reply #1185 on: August 22, 2021, 04:38:05 PM »
So the dude's "death trick" or whatever is a sloppy pop shuv? Who'd really call that an underflip with a straight face? He should go skate with the kook who thought doing a fakie tre standing weird was a new trick. Peas in a pod, those two.

If you pause it you can clearly see the board didn't even spin 90°, it was simply unlevel and he leveled it out. What was up with all the unnecessary reverts too, what a conceited spaz.

From now on Shawn is spelled S h a w n in this household; fuck these cariuma kooks.

garyindiana

• Rep: 1
« Reply #1186 on: August 22, 2021, 04:59:27 PM »
bruh why did he skate to the farthest qp after every trick to then speed check and land every trick goofy. tbh i was hoping somehow both of them lost and I must say was not disappointed 😂

roomservice

• Rep: -209
« Reply #1187 on: August 22, 2021, 05:09:46 PM »
wtf are you all smoking.

all of you calling it a pop shuv would, by the same logic, call every impossible a 360 shuv. The wrap would no longer make a difference in the trick.

idk about the name but it clearly wraps before he flips it back over, so it's not a pop shuv.

Regarding the whole "unsportsmanlike" behavior issue, this kind of reaction is overblown and disproportionate. The reaction to this is more appropriate for something like Nickelback lead singer focusing the other guy's board or spitting on him or something. He already tried to explain the trick to him once, and I understood it easily without him having to explain. You all are acting like the participants in every matchup have to go on a candlelit 3 course dinner date after the battle, and yet at the same time complain about all the celebratory hugging after each trick in a video. Fucks sake. No I am not Nickelback lead singer or associated with them in any way, but what he did was hardly deserving of this "burn him at the stake" reaction.

See bobby worst below for an example of worse behavior. Arrived late, battle was supposed to start at 2pm, arrived at 2:07 and his board wasn't even gripped yet, and then coolguyed mikemo cause he can't take a joke about making everyone at the berries wait on him. Are you going to burn him at the stake for this too?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtdSwXkCIj8
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 05:18:53 PM by roomservice »

Dan Gerous

« Reply #1188 on: August 22, 2021, 05:11:09 PM »
bruh why did he skate to the farthest qp after every trick to then speed check and land every trick goofy. tbh i was hoping somehow both of them lost and I must say was not disappointed 😂
Well in a way, they both lost, Shawn the actual game but Sean lost whatever little value he had now that his sponsors have to lock comments everywhere he is... and by sponsors I mean Berra. ;D

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
« Reply #1189 on: August 22, 2021, 06:12:56 PM »
wtf are you all smoking.

all of you calling it a pop shuv would, by the same logic, call every impossible a 360 shuv. The wrap would no longer make a difference in the trick.

idk about the name but it clearly wraps before he flips it back over, so it's not a pop shuv.

Regarding the whole "unsportsmanlike" behavior issue, this kind of reaction is overblown and disproportionate. The reaction to this is more appropriate for something like Nickelback lead singer focusing the other guy's board or spitting on him or something. He already tried to explain the trick to him once, and I understood it easily without him having to explain. You all are acting like the participants in every matchup have to go on a candlelit 3 course dinner date after the battle, and yet at the same time complain about all the celebratory hugging after each trick in a video. Fucks sake. No I am not Nickelback lead singer or associated with them in any way, but what he did was hardly deserving of this "burn him at the stake" reaction.

See bobby worst below for an example of worse behavior. Arrived late, battle was supposed to start at 2pm, arrived at 2:07 and his board wasn't even gripped yet, and then coolguyed mikemo cause he can't take a joke about making everyone at the berries wait on him. Are you going to burn him at the stake for this too?

Your entire dissertation is null and void because it’s fucking Bobby Worrest lol you think he gives a fuck about some scientology warehouse that posts the same kind of clickbait titled videos as Aaron Kyro? He was taking the piss out of em and it worked cause you’re here like 3 years later crying😂 Sean Davis is bitchmade I dunno man

keepthefunkalive

« Reply #1190 on: August 22, 2021, 06:23:29 PM »
wtf are you all smoking.

Worrest claps for the dude when he defends tricks and fist bumps/shakes hands with his crew after the actual battle. You see him making a big deal about the competitive aspect of anything in that vid or the actual battle vid? He wasn't like "oh that was a toe drag!" and he never came off as being a spaz imo. Maybe kinda dickish for being late, but who cares. He skated in the event and had some class during the game... It's a big stretch to compare the two dude

keepthefunkalive

« Reply #1191 on: August 22, 2021, 06:25:06 PM »
Expand Quote
wtf are you all smoking.

[close]

lol you think he gives a fuck about some scientology warehouse

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2151
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #1192 on: August 22, 2021, 07:08:44 PM »
They both wore berriuma’s in the berries and I don’t think either should move on to the next round
Seriously, this is the ONLY WAY Stove Borra could guarantee that at least one Cumorama rider made it to the 2nd round.
Gotta appease those new shoe overlords somehow, after all.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

my english is bad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
  • no hablo english
« Reply #1193 on: August 22, 2021, 07:20:52 PM »
We are the real loser for watching battle at the berriumas

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1131
« Reply #1194 on: August 22, 2021, 07:22:13 PM »
hahaha yo it’s a game of skate at the end of the day who gives a fuck. yeah the dudes a dick for not explaining it but he also skates for cariuma so obviously he doesn’t have high standards as a human. and as for bobby worrest, it’s bobby fuckin worrest he can do what he wants

Brguy

« Reply #1195 on: August 22, 2021, 07:31:20 PM »
wtf are you all smoking.

"Coolguyed Mike Mo" is a stretch when Mo is obviously being annoying as hell and just fucking around with Bobby because he was late.

burm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #1196 on: August 22, 2021, 08:43:24 PM »
wtf are you all smoking.

We are saying he’s a dick for acting like a dick. If someone’s reaction is disproportionate it’s yours.
take what small comfort there may be left
seize what you love and damn all the rest

skatingisntspecialstupid

• Rep: 57
« Reply #1197 on: August 22, 2021, 08:51:21 PM »
I love the speed check just to follow up with a nollie big spin. Silly shit
Don’t dip your head in or your board will end up behind you

Miller92

• Rep: -282
« Reply #1198 on: August 22, 2021, 08:56:33 PM »
who are these people? why is this a thing?

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1421
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
« Reply #1199 on: August 22, 2021, 09:07:03 PM »
We're taking a family road trip up the Pacific coast and have been staying in Santa Monica these past few days. The amount of Cariuma in Venice is staggering