Author Topic: FS/WTT Levi's Stay Loose 32x32 and Levi's Silvertab baggy 34x30  (Read 537 times)

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1392
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Stay Loose are super comfy jeans but I've lost more inches at the waist line than allows for the wearing of these jeans anymore.

I wore these for a month or so. No rips or tears, mint
40 bucks shipped via USPS priority or a trade of equal value.

Also have a pair of Levi's Silver Tabs, 34x30, dark blue, near mint except for a small, half inch slit near the Levis tag/patch (which is also fading a bit) where it looks like the previous owner had cut out a dye tag. Super, super baggy with deep pockets all the way around. Very light denim, no spandex, very comfortable. Look like those Polar big boys but they're the silver tabs.

Make me a reasonable offer on the silver tabs and we can go from there.

Holler at me homies and lmk if you want photos.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2021, 03:31:15 PM by IusedToSkateMore »
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

SWPhillyFloater

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 63
Re: FS/WTT Levi's Stay Loose 32x32 and Levi's Silvertab baggy 34x30
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2021, 05:01:47 PM »
PM’d.

el chino

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -376
  • ants suck!
Re: FS/WTT Levi's Stay Loose 32x32 and Levi's Silvertab baggy 34x30
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2021, 07:30:52 PM »
Stay Loose are super comfy jeans but I've lost more inches at the waist line than allows for the wearing of these jeans anymore.

I wore these for a month or so. No rips or tears, mint
40 bucks shipped via USPS priority or a trade of equal value.

Also have a pair of Levi's Silver Tabs, 34x30, dark blue, near mint except for a small, half inch slit near the Levis tag/patch (which is also fading a bit) where it looks like the previous owner had cut out a dye tag. Super, super baggy with deep pockets all the way around. Very light denim, no spandex, very comfortable. Look like those Polar big boys but they're the silver tabs.

Make me a reasonable offer on the silver tabs and we can go from there.

Holler at me homies and lmk if you want photos.
i havent worn levi's in years and didnt know  anout the stay loose fit, care to chime in?
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>