Author Topic: Englewood, CO  (Read 1685 times)

slapcurbsnotwomen

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 18
Englewood, CO
« on: June 29, 2021, 05:14:08 AM »
What’s up, I just moved to Englewood, CO from LA a couple weeks ago and I’m having a hard time finding some mellow spots around here, would be interested in some some mellow banks and slappy spots if anyone has any to spare!🙏🏼 Anyone from this area? Would be rad to find a new crew to skate and film with out here (if anyone needs an extra angle or something).
« Last Edit: June 29, 2021, 06:24:11 AM by slapcurbsnotwomen »

Youoverthere

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 166
Re: Englewood, CO
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2021, 08:39:52 AM »
LA like Louisiana or that city?

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

slapcurbsnotwomen

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2021, 06:04:36 AM »
LA like Louisiana or that city?

Los Angeles

OnSlapAtWork

• Rep: 16
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2021, 09:56:07 AM »
If I recall, there is a pretty fun bank and ledge spot on the back of Heritage High School, which is close by to Englewood.

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2021, 09:46:07 AM »
If I recall, there is a pretty fun bank and ledge spot on the back of Heritage High School, which is close by to Englewood.
they got mad and put hella desks between the banks and the ledges cuz someone* broke a glass pane above the bank wall.

it must be crazy when chico sells you something and the tables switch from "give me my money chico" to "giving my money to chico"

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2021, 11:40:42 AM »
Follow @denver_spot_locator

Vernon Wells

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 34
  • Paydayyyyyyy
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2021, 12:21:07 PM »
What’s up, I just moved to Englewood, CO from LA a couple weeks ago and I’m having a hard time finding some mellow spots around here, would be interested in some some mellow banks and slappy spots if anyone has any to spare!🙏🏼 Anyone from this area? Would be rad to find a new crew to skate and film with out here (if anyone needs an extra angle or something).

Not a spot, but Cushing Park(Green Park) in Englewood has some decent curbs around the perimeter. And a movable parking block. An old prefab skatepark but still fun. Denver_spot_locator as mentioned, is a solid resource too.

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2021, 05:21:52 AM »

If you want spots that have been beat down  since the 90’s... sure

« Last Edit: July 25, 2021, 06:33:00 AM by Youoverthere »

slapcurbsnotwomen

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2021, 08:27:34 AM »

i follow them, i appreciate it thanks, anything will help, burnt out from skating cushing park all the time now

slapcurbsnotwomen

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2021, 08:30:57 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Not a spot, but Cushing Park(Green Park) in Englewood has some decent curbs around the perimeter. And a movable parking block. An old prefab skatepark but still fun. Denver_spot_locator as mentioned, is a solid resource too.

cushing is my new local, i go every other day since its 2 pushes away, i skate the curb behind the ramp by myself most of the time. i also follow denver spot locater, great page, sent int some spots i found too,i just need make friends to film with now out here, cameras are collecting dust. also found a really clean flatbar and bank/wallride at the train station near cushing park, didhnt get the boot but there were a bunch of tweakers roaming

slapcurbsnotwomen

« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2021, 08:32:42 AM »
thanks for the responses, havent had time to check, been getting settled in and unpacking still.

slapcurbsnotwomen

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2021, 09:21:26 AM »
Anyone out here need a filmer, been here for like 5 months now and still havent found a Group to film, hate seeing my equipment collect dust😭 been building up a spot bible on my phone

deathturd

• Rep: 87
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2021, 10:06:23 AM »
There’s a big pond thing on broadway and Hampden. It’s usually dry enough to skate the hip inside of it. Super fun but your board may find it’s way in to the water. (Next to Sierra dental and orthodontics)

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #13 on: October 04, 2021, 07:49:49 AM »
Anyone out here need a filmer, been here for like 5 months now and still havent found a Group to film, hate seeing my equipment collect dust😭 been building up a spot bible on my phone
dude you're from LA. Just go to Dpark, tell them where you're from and watch the clout goblins swarm over you.

slapcurbsnotwomen

« Reply #14 on: October 04, 2021, 07:34:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
dude you're from LA. Just go to Dpark, tell them where you're from and watch the clout goblins swarm over you.

“You guys ever been or seen the LA courthouse before”

Blueabyssofthisss

« Reply #15 on: October 09, 2021, 11:39:30 PM »
Yes plz let’s skate. I have a small inconsistent but fun crew. We already have a good camera but yea I need an extra angle on this trick I’ve been trying

slapcurbsnotwomen

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2021, 08:18:55 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Yes plz let’s skate. I have a small inconsistent but fun crew. We already have a good camera but yea I need an extra angle on this trick I’ve been trying
Got an Insta?

UnPinchedFrontCrook

• Rep: 2
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2021, 04:47:20 PM »
i'm shamelessly bumping this thread to say if any of y'all  want to skate or film in the denver area hit me up on instagram. my name there is @paul___ell
i stopped skating shortly after i moved here a few years ago and just got back into it and never had the opportunity to make friends to skate with!
also down for a cushing session!

slapcurbsnotwomen

« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2021, 10:50:32 AM »
i'm shamelessly bumping this thread to say if any of y'all  want to skate or film in the denver area hit me up on instagram. my name there is @paul___ell
i stopped skating shortly after i moved here a few years ago and just got back into it and never had the opportunity to make friends to skate with!

You hear they’re building a new park at Cushing? My gf jokes around and tells me it’s gonna be a yellow park like back home lmao

Lukabrazi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 152
« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2021, 12:32:09 PM »
if anyone of you denver folks ever come up to Steamboat shoot me a DM !

UnPinchedFrontCrook

• Rep: 2
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2022, 10:41:54 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You hear they’re building a new park at Cushing? My gf jokes around and tells me it’s gonna be a yellow park like back home lmao

i'm so bummed the OG park is getting torn down. also bummed because most of those ARC parks are total ass and they're making the park smaller somehow.

slapcurbsnotwomen

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2022, 09:47:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

i'm so bummed the OG park is getting torn down. also bummed because most of those ARC parks are total ass and they're making the park smaller somehow.

Was never a fan of metal parks, I moved here during the summer and my first day at the park I ate shit and fell onto the ledge, idk what hurt more, eating shit or falling onto the hot metal ramps lol. Is that what the concrete parks or builders are called out here, arc parks? Back home we have “yellow parks” and they’re everywhere. People out here shred

SATIVA HYBRID

• Rep: -35
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #22 on: February 07, 2022, 07:56:55 AM »

lmfaooo this shit has me dying
only hoe i love is popeyes
i put my dick in the drumstick

slapcurbsnotwomen

« Reply #23 on: February 07, 2022, 01:08:42 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Mannn I’ve sent that guy a bunch of spots and he’s slacking on posting em, I wish I had more people to skate with out here

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #24 on: February 07, 2022, 11:07:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Mannn I’ve sent that guy a bunch of spots and he’s slacking on posting em, I wish I had more people to skate with out here
wack

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2022, 07:36:07 AM »
New cush

Gasstationgarry

• Rep: 0
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2022, 11:42:58 AM »
I know there's a ton of dudes in Denver who are always out and about, dparks your best bet. if you're ever up near Fort Collins let me know we got a good close knit crew up here.
blob:https://imgur.com/99a29482-a4b4-4bd4-935b-d63d9db0e647

Youoverthere

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2022, 02:44:27 PM »
I know there's a ton of dudes in Denver who are always out and about, dparks your best bet. if you're ever up near Fort Collins let me know we got a good close knit crew up here.
who are you talking too?

slapcurbsnotwomen

« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2022, 09:29:23 AM »

Yeah everyone’s been tellin me d park, been going there here and there, I found a group of dudes to skate/film with finally, but always open to sesh with new/more people! Got a homie up in FC with a concrete set up at his house that I wanna skate so bad