Author Topic: Question regarding voice responses  (Read 275 times)

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 487
  • Overweight and Underprepared
Question regarding voice responses
« on: July 01, 2021, 10:55:51 PM »

Hello.  I wanted to find out if it is a possibility to include recorded voice responses as an option in addition to written text in future iterations of the board or to beta?

Thanks!
I like my women the same way I like my personified cups of coffee...black...strong...and proud.

No puedo hacer que aplauda, ​​pero puedo hacer que diga: "¡Whoo!"

admin

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 791
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Question regarding voice responses
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2021, 08:13:57 AM »

I don't know about this. In what context/situation do you see this being necessary? Setting up audio embeds of a link or other audio recording hosted on another site would be easy, but managing the audio files and hosting them on SLAP would probably be a no go. If you know of a site that makes it easy to record and then embed that audio on other sites, we could integrate that.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 487
  • Overweight and Underprepared
Re: Question regarding voice responses
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2021, 04:34:19 PM »

I suppose I was thinking of something like "voice thread".  There was an instance where I wanted to convey something specific by modifying my intonation.  It's nothing crucial, just something that I thought of.  I'll look into those types of sites that you specified.  Thanks!
I like my women the same way I like my personified cups of coffee...black...strong...and proud.

No puedo hacer que aplauda, ​​pero puedo hacer que diga: "¡Whoo!"