Author Topic: Wrangler  (Read 1141 times)

logantcook

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -7
Wrangler
« on: July 04, 2021, 09:15:17 PM »
Noticed AVE and Reynolds wearing a pair of Wrangler jeans that the seam is on the outside of the leg instead of the inside, what jeans are those? I can’t find that style anywhere

beandemon

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 181
Re: Wrangler
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2021, 06:21:54 AM »
https://www.wrangler.com/shop/rigid-wrangler-cowboy-cut-original-fit-jean-13MWZR.html

These are the ones. Or the non-rigid equivalent. These are rigid in the traditional sense, meaning unwashed, stand-up-in-the-corner, saw you in half until they’re broken in.

https://www.wrangler.com/shop/wrangler-cowboy-cut-original-fit-jean-13MWZ.html
Here’s the washed equivalent.

doctorkickflip

• Rep: 44
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2021, 08:08:08 AM »
Are you sure those are Wranglers? A lot of jeans have the seams sewn that way on the outside, not just Wrangler.

Also, neither of their jeans have the classic Wrangler leather patch on the back pocket, or the "w" stitched on the pockets. The tab on Reynold's jeans is red, Wrangler tabs are dark blue with yellow stitching. Finally, Wranglers have rivets on their back pockets, neither Reynold's or Ave's jeans have rivets.

iw0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 504
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2021, 08:43:17 AM »
Are you sure those are Wranglers? A lot of jeans have the seams sewn that way on the outside, not just Wrangler.

Also, neither of their jeans have the classic Wrangler leather patch on the back pocket, or the "w" stitched on the pockets. The tab on Reynold's jeans is red, Wrangler tabs are dark blue with yellow stitching. Finally, Wranglers have rivets on their back pockets, neither Reynold's or Ave's jeans have rivets.

that threw me for a second as well, but wrangler are also the only brand that i'm aware of that does a label right there. on their site the Five Star line looks like it has no leather patch or W sewn on and just a red tab for instance
https://www.wrangler.com/shop/wrangler-mens-five-star-premium-regular-flex-fit--jean-85498.html

beandemon

• Rep: 181
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2021, 02:38:48 PM »
Yeah, you’re probably right. Sorry, didn’t look at the clips very close. I just jumped at the chance to recommend some jeans that have worked well for me.

scrub74

• Rep: 22
« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2021, 03:03:08 PM »

animalflesh

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2021, 03:32:09 PM »
Shout out to rustlers, my favorite 12 dollar jeans and also the only 12 dollar jeans

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2021, 04:06:35 PM »
Sounds like a case for What Pants Are Those
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1581
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2021, 11:11:10 PM »
Anyone want to start a @pantdetective account, I'm sure you'd get a few followers.....

newspaperparty

• Rep: 25
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2021, 12:31:41 AM »
I think those are Rustler jeans

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Wrangler-Rustler-Men-s-and-Big-Men-s-Regular-Fit-Jeans/5684095

was about to say the same thing. The little back patch looks more like rustlers. the cut too

RupertForeman

• Rep: -2
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2021, 11:51:11 AM »

Some dude

• Rep: -41
« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2021, 11:55:20 AM »
Noticed AVE and Reynolds wearing a pair of Wrangler jeans that the seam is on the outside of the leg instead of the inside, what jeans are those? I can’t find that style anywhere

dammit, ave is the best.