Author Topic: The Nine Club with Ronnie Creager  (Read 5682 times)

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1063
Re: The Nine Club with Ronnie Creager
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2021, 12:43:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
the story about getting kicked off Foundation with no explanation was strange considering he was easily the best guy on the team and had just put this part out: https://youtu.be/j66UhYpXYdA?t=2688
[close]
yes, Add that with his dismissal from ES shoes, and not leaving blind on good terms and it all seems rather fishy.
[close]

I thought Rocco told Swank he was taking him for Blind.

Es shoes he previously said his low impact skateboarding was not valued.

He was, in theory, let go from blind cause he got old and I don’t think ‘legacy’ pros weren’t a thing 10 years ago.

For me, creager and wray are one in the same. Sk8 rats with no gimmick.

I’ll make myself watch this one day but I gotta get into the mental space to watch a nine club.
[close]

He definitely got kicked off Foundation because it happened not long after I got kicked off the ole F.  I remember meeting up with him at Ramona (school with the grey 2 stair we all used to skate) and Ronnie came up and was like "duuuuude, I got kicked off too!"  I believe he was gearing up to quit anyways and maybe Todd found out and did a preemptive strike on him and kicked him before he had the chance to quit.  Whereas I just got straight up kicked off.

What happened to your Super Conductor Super Collider footage. Ronnie’s part in that was good. No JR though...

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
Re: The Nine Club with Ronnie Creager
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2021, 12:40:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
the story about getting kicked off Foundation with no explanation was strange considering he was easily the best guy on the team and had just put this part out: https://youtu.be/j66UhYpXYdA?t=2688
[close]
yes, Add that with his dismissal from ES shoes, and not leaving blind on good terms and it all seems rather fishy.
[close]

I thought Rocco told Swank he was taking him for Blind.

Es shoes he previously said his low impact skateboarding was not valued.

He was, in theory, let go from blind cause he got old and I don’t think ‘legacy’ pros weren’t a thing 10 years ago.

For me, creager and wray are one in the same. Sk8 rats with no gimmick.

I’ll make myself watch this one day but I gotta get into the mental space to watch a nine club.
[close]

He definitely got kicked off Foundation because it happened not long after I got kicked off the ole F.  I remember meeting up with him at Ramona (school with the grey 2 stair we all used to skate) and Ronnie came up and was like "duuuuude, I got kicked off too!"  I believe he was gearing up to quit anyways and maybe Todd found out and did a preemptive strike on him and kicked him before he had the chance to quit.  Whereas I just got straight up kicked off.
[close]

What happened to your Super Conductor Super Collider footage. Ronnie’s part in that was good. No JR though...

Bah Gawd!!!