Author Topic: Bam "Burberry" Margiela called out for using Alice Glass' face to sell his shirt  (Read 13295 times)

N/A

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 7
All I know is whatever this is about, Ape's gonna be pished!
!!! VERT SAVES !!!

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 497
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
She had to be in that band with that shit Cunt for years then has to cop this? Fuckin turkeys

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1284
  • i can't it's a geo!
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.

crazy how he looks and acts exactly like this dude
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

lucascbn

• Rep: 21
  • #maconha
First i thought we‘re talking bam margera assuming margiela was some kinda slap name for him like spanly or rickk.

Then i googled this shit.

Now  i know that travis barker from blink 182 skates and is in battle at the berrics playing that kid from the movie.

I'm not even a fan of Blink, but comparing Travis to this creature is highly offensive, he's a nice down to earth dude.

I think he actually skated when he was younger.

ps: pardom the grammar.

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1439
Klazons had one or two good songs.

Golden Skans is still a jam.
I'm also around thirty

lemonchicken91

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
no, i live in an efficiency by myself and work in middle management like you, loser

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 115

When the band setting up has just a synth and a mic

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
lmao. when someone wants to dj with an ipod

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
man he should have just put this image on the shirt and used the same image to sell the shirt

dude is really blowing it and is showing how badly he needs a creative director. If youre reading this blueberry bang my line lets link and build

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 476
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H

hmm doubting that claim
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

nickpaolucci

She had to be in that band with that shit Cunt for years then has to cop this? Fuckin turkeys

i don't understand half the things you say on here, even though we speak the same language, but you are right on the mark w/ this one

DanCorteseFromMTVSports

• Rep: 280
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Yeah absolutely fuck this dude.
I used to think Crystal Castles were pretentious, Burberry is like the Instagram skater version of that band Hadouken! whose whole thing was they used felt tips on their clothes.

About five years ago I bought the Klaxxons album for £1 and it was 100% worth it.
[close]

tell me you're around 30, went to reading/leeds/download atleast once and have definitely watched Skins without telling me directly
[close]

Around thirty
Never been to a music festival
And I watched skins in my girlfriend’s jeans

I was far too cool for Crystal Castles.
Had a flashback. Saw Klaxxons at a club before their first album came out. I remember some of them in some mid-00s wacky clothing. To their credit, I also was wearing mid-00s wacky clothing.

IpathCats

So you're telling me the skinny white kid with liberty spikes in 2021, a gigantic pentagram pendant, designer brand name IG handle, flames on his grip, and can't skate flat, is actually a kook? I'm fucking shocked. I'm returning my neo-paris-goth-hobo kit IMMEDIATELY.

Mesteezo

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Rep: 65
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
To be fair, it is his face on the actual shirt being sold.

Still probably smells like hot dog water

tityboi

• Rep: 5
this guy needs to be kooked out of existence

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
It’s actually hilarious how much this guy pisses everyone off.  He’s great.  And there’s a big difference between “can’t skate flat” and “bailed a kickflip then landed a bunch of other, harder tricks”.

Some dude

• Rep: -42
..something about being outraged..but really couldn’t give less of a shit about either one of these two poolnoodles

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
Anyone who capes for these big fashion houses outside of buying their over priced colognes is a mark of the highest order. I hope this guy is into cocaine as much as his look conveys and he destroys his nose so He can go for the voldemort look of having no chin as well as no nose

Mike Oxwelling

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 29
I could see him on whatever stupid shoe company it is that Dane Vaughn wears.   The ones with the flames on the side.   

humanflies

• Rep: 7
Who the fuck are any of these people

Yeah

baaaaaaguette

This little cockroach inspired my signature, he’s always been a massive kook, and a vapid individual. And holy shit I don’t think this dude knows what sort of hornet nest he kicked lol, crystal castle is a massively popular band and he will definitely get a massive hammer of outrage thrown in his ugly face, ESPECIALLY after that story, what the Fuck was that??!?

Kombuch-A-Holic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
So are they dating or nah? This took me waaaay to fking long to figure out what was going on. Not her face on the shirt. Just in the ad. lol I had no clue who she was. Is it really fair for her to call him a "man" I'm sure that now what he identifies as.

This guy sucks. Can’t be original, has to pretend to be from another decade and can’t even own up to it, can’t design shit, and most importantly, can’t land a fucking kickflip. This dude deserves so much worse than to be embarrassed at the berries. He deserves to be jumped and have the piss and shit beat out of him. Fuck you Burberry Artie or whatever. Go get stabbed you fake ass avante garde dipshit little podunk.

bro who hurt you.

sk84fun

• Rep: -42
I like the way he dresses…that battle at the berries he had was pretty disappointing…thought he was better honestly :'(

This is the best Alice glass song tho….still slaps til this day

elbarto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 34
Wait so she just happened to be the generic backdrop of the post that was showcasing the shirt and she got pished? If that’s the case, allow me to redact every band/show flyer I’ve ever made cause they all feature celebs in the background doing weird shit.
“I’ll whoop your ass with my arm out of socket”

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
Wait so she just happened to be the generic backdrop of the post that was showcasing the shirt and she got pished? If that’s the case, allow me to redact every band/show flyer I’ve ever made cause they all feature celebs in the background doing weird shit.

I'd be mad too if someone associated me with their wack shit. Not wack/not mad

elbarto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 34
Expand Quote
[close]

I'd be mad too if someone associated me with their wack shit. Not wack/not mad

Fair enough, I guess to me this dude just seems still off the radar enough to where it wouldn’t even matter to someone like this lady. Seems like a weird fallout to me honestly.
“I’ll whoop your ass with my arm out of socket”

ChrisSennsGirlfriend

• Rep: 126
Is it really fair for her to call him a "man" I'm sure that now what he identifies as.

what exactly would you expect a person with that 'personality' to identify as? an NFT?
Mike Anderson is a small town labor union hottie

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74

IpathCats

It’s actually hilarious how much this guy pisses everyone off.  He’s great.  And there’s a big difference between “can’t skate flat” and “bailed a kickflip then landed a bunch of other, harder tricks”.

If he doesn't piss you off, you piss me off.

moneen

• Rep: -41
Expand Quote
Yeah absolutely fuck this dude.
I used to think Crystal Castles were pretentious, Burberry is like the Instagram skater version of that band Hadouken! whose whole thing was they used felt tips on their clothes.

About five years ago I bought the Klaxxons album for £1 and it was 100% worth it.
[close]

tell me you're around 30, went to reading/leeds/download atleast once and have definitely watched Skins without telling me directly

fuck got me