Author Topic: Miles Griptape  (Read 7008 times)

DarkPools

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 470
Re: Miles Griptape
« Reply #60 on: July 01, 2022, 12:04:07 AM »
Alright, I'm a big fan and regular customer of Mob for the last 12 years at least. I've only dabbled with Primitive (tried the Reserve program thing for a bit) and Shake Junt occasionally. Hate Jessup, Grizzly is doo doo, and I remember enjoying Black Magic when I was younger.

If I'm a regular Mob enjoyer, would Miles or Pepper be better to try?
Super Champion Fun Zone

Murge

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #61 on: July 01, 2022, 04:53:27 AM »
Alright, I'm a big fan and regular customer of Mob for the last 12 years at least. I've only dabbled with Primitive (tried the Reserve program thing for a bit) and Shake Junt occasionally. Hate Jessup, Grizzly is doo doo, and I remember enjoying Black Magic when I was younger.

If I'm a regular Mob enjoyer, would Miles or Pepper be better to try?

I can’t speak on miles. But I was a regular mob user. Tried pepper and it will be the first choice for me. It feels like mob when it’s in that sweet spot after it’s been on your board a bit. Like that mob Goldilocks zone. Where it loses some grip but still grips. It didn’t get bald on me like jessup either. I’m on jessup now cause it’s what I had at home setting up a new deck and after a few weeks the jessup is tearing and mob nor pepper wore down or tore as easy as jessup. But after skating pepper I realized how I have to flick harder with mob than pepper or jessup.

Long story short. Pepper is like the love child of mob and jessup it lands somewhere in between

stupidfuckface

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 19
« Reply #62 on: July 01, 2022, 05:09:40 AM »
I thought it was just me, Pepper is really good. I was shocked how different/better it feels than the others (mob is my pref, Jessup next)
Definitely the best bang for your buck in the grip game.

Xen

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 939
  • U neg cuz UR insecure-glad I got under your skin
« Reply #63 on: July 01, 2022, 09:43:13 AM »
I thought it was just me, Pepper is really good. I was shocked how different/better it feels than the others (mob is my pref, Jessup next)
Definitely the best bang for your buck in the grip game.

It's grippier than regs jessup but not as grippy as Ultra, sort of in-between; as it relates to mob, it's very reminiscent of Mob M-80. plus perforations!