Author Topic: The Street Skateboarding Community's Black List:  (Read 8501 times)

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
Re: The Street Skateboarding Community's Black List:
« Reply #60 on: July 27, 2021, 04:21:49 PM »
DaleSr, you are a pig with wings, not an eagle and definitely not a street tech skateboarder, don't get it twisted, Macy flips lol

Hell yeah, i eat trash, am super smart and i can fucking fly. Eat my dust ground dweller

skatemagmonopolytophat

« Reply #61 on: July 27, 2021, 04:45:29 PM »
by smart, you mean a conformist chicken shit.  ground dweller? pigs with wings can't fly, no matter how hard they try.  you the ground dweller as I 360 flip higher than you have ever ollied over your bum ass fronting  like you got paid from a BK wifi spot.  lol

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #62 on: July 27, 2021, 04:50:15 PM »
I'd address you by name, but you already doxxed yourself for some reason and you keep changing your handle, so i guess i won't. Prove it you coward. Go post in https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=10272.0 and show us all how much you rip. Or you can keep telling us stories about how Chad Tim Tim gave you a high five one time

skatemagmonopolytophat

« Reply #63 on: July 27, 2021, 04:52:34 PM »
you watching too much tv and play with too many Gifs, I laughed at you kid.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2209
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #64 on: July 27, 2021, 04:54:20 PM »
Uh-oh… looks like big boy, PTSD military brat, cut onion is going to have to show & prove.
Getting the popcorn ready for this head high three-flip I keep hearing about.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

CHONGO

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 30
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #65 on: July 27, 2021, 05:01:11 PM »
Nigel
Neen
Jagger Eaton
Rilie’s Dad
Andy Mac
Blodney
Illegal civ (all)
SkateMoss

Just a few to kick it off.

skatemagmonopolytophat

« Reply #66 on: July 27, 2021, 05:01:39 PM »
you didn't even know who sweet pete is, thats from a classic from our skate culture, you lil political minion.  see the thing with these follower types that play it safe and really do absolutely nothing for the nourishment of skateboarding just here to distract but I am way past your rating. I don't need to speak of my skateboarding, you don't define shit, and you are not confident enough to ever even get close to what a real skateboarder is, you are a follower, following another follower.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #67 on: July 27, 2021, 05:09:28 PM »
you didn't even know who sweet pete is, thats from a classic from our skate culture, you lil political minion.  see the thing with these follower types that play it safe and really do absolutely nothing for the nourishment of skateboarding just here to distract but I am way past your rating. I don't need to speak of my skateboarding, you don't define shit, and you are not confident enough to ever even get close to what a real skateboarder is, you are a follower, following another follower.

So? Post a tre flip coward

skatemagmonopolytophat

« Reply #68 on: July 27, 2021, 05:10:00 PM »
look, I can get into how much I can confuse lame cool stuff for cottonelle with aloe all you want, people saying annoying stuff all the time.  how many bumps does it take to realize that you don't control shit?     

skatemagmonopolytophat

« Reply #69 on: July 27, 2021, 05:15:57 PM »
post your illuminati check, I ain't here for showing off.  fuck my skateboarding, fuck fame.  I am here to vent the truth, thats it. you know where to find me if you got something to prove.     

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #70 on: July 27, 2021, 05:17:17 PM »
look, I can get into how much I can confuse lame cool stuff for cottonelle with aloe all you want, people saying annoying stuff all the time.  how many bumps does it take to realize that you don't control shit?     

You're not worth anymore time

skatemagmonopolytophat

« Reply #71 on: July 27, 2021, 05:27:51 PM »
is that your dominatrix bf? how heavy metal lol sorry but you do not type fast enough or know enough about skateboarding to call yourself smart and the term nerd is celebrated in our group, not your online matrix of trolls.  I sentence you to education and wait for my next topic. you specifically, are gonna hate it.   ;)

cky enthusiast

« Reply #72 on: July 27, 2021, 06:21:07 PM »
post a tre coward

c-dock

• Rep: 10
  • Lurker
« Reply #73 on: July 27, 2021, 06:50:53 PM »
Lost a lot of brain cells from skimming through this thread

sk8boarding is puzzle art

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Rep: -18
« Reply #74 on: July 27, 2021, 07:45:29 PM »
I remember way back when I was landing my first 360 flips, a current coach of the olympic team would tell me mockingly, wow, now you're pro and chuckled, just keep skateboarding and some day someone will discover ya if you're good(worst advise ever.)  I have never even seen him land a 360 flip in my life.  vert skaters... 
people here making demands as if they hold any power, hush minions. 

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2209
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #75 on: July 27, 2021, 08:04:14 PM »
I’m guessing this means that we’ll be waiting until Mashiach gets here, (or longer) before we get to see any of this bozo’s 5 different SLAP personas bust a trezor on film for us.
Im coming down on the @DaleSr & @camp chill yourself side of the fence here.
Post a tre fuccboi, or chill with the braggage & threat talk.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

cookiecuttersuburb

• Rep: -20
« Reply #76 on: July 27, 2021, 09:21:33 PM »
Everyone not named Fred Gall

« Reply #77 on: July 28, 2021, 02:44:18 AM »
You are meaningless to my relationship with skateboarding.  I have nothing to prove to you because you hold nothing but a delusion of authority. and isn't a simple tre kind of basic for you guys to get all excited over?  you posers are annoying, have fun with your lame ass fencing lol take it however you want. I got pros dads that's given me props for how I skate, I make you insecure, not the other way around, now show me what you got, other than having to group up cause you're too weak.   

Loki700

• Rep: 74
« Reply #78 on: July 28, 2021, 04:48:09 AM »

Dude, name every single pro that’s ever existed between 1990 and yesterday from memory.

Failure to do so shows you lack any authority or knowledge of skateboarding and you’re a true poser.
teslas are the longboards of automobiles

Swithflip

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -748
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #79 on: July 28, 2021, 05:01:58 AM »
I skte in 8 and my dick is 20 cm

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 718
« Reply #80 on: July 28, 2021, 06:12:00 AM »
op starts a thread about "street skating" then talks exclusively about skateboarding as a consumer experience...

« Reply #81 on: July 28, 2021, 06:24:37 AM »
this is like capcom vs marvel, 1 vs 3. lol    ;D  don't be a sore loser now.  this is for everyone not just for you.  game of skate, winner gets the persons skateboard, flip tricks only if you're not a poser, 1 vs 3.  take the L like all that have tried against me in this state.   

cky enthusiast

« Reply #82 on: July 28, 2021, 06:32:14 AM »
shut up, post a tre

Loki700

• Rep: 74
« Reply #83 on: July 28, 2021, 06:35:00 AM »
this is like capcom vs marvel, 1 vs 3. lol    ;D  don't be a sore loser now.  this is for everyone not just for you.  game of skate, winner gets the persons skateboard, flip tricks only if you're not a poser, 1 vs 3.  take the L like all that have tried against me in this state.
You’ve proven yourself to not be an authority and to be a real poser.  Later.
teslas are the longboards of automobiles

« Reply #84 on: July 28, 2021, 06:44:38 AM »
this place is lame because of you.  ganging up, I'd throw your skateboards in the trash cause it would be counterproductive to give your walmart boards to kids.  fact is, you guys are too old, dumb and obvious.  I'm sure you are well behaved and obey orders like the lil bitch that you are, yeah, I'm a poser that knows that swiss bearings used to be sold for 20. dollars on CCS.  I'm a poser that knows a lot more that will really annoy you if you think you can gang up on me with your "snakes".

Yonnycage

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -82
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #85 on: July 28, 2021, 06:57:04 AM »

My favorite scene, next to the one where Paulie pulls an AK47 out of a tiramisu

« Reply #86 on: July 28, 2021, 07:06:26 AM »
got a photo ready but this intimidation attempt game you try, you need to stop, for real.  you are playing on a two way street ;)

skatemagmonopolytophat

« Reply #87 on: July 28, 2021, 08:46:02 AM »
ipath had stash pockets, super comfy and long lasting, we put function over fashion, thats why you hate us and try to change us.

DaleSr

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #88 on: July 28, 2021, 08:48:13 AM »
ipath had stash pockets, super comfy and long lasting, we put function over fashion, thats why you hate us and try to change us.

Did you design the ipath with the stash pocket or is your identity that wrapped up in something someone else did?

JimGeko

• Rep: -38
« Reply #89 on: July 28, 2021, 09:23:28 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Did you design the ipath with the stash pocket or is your identity that wrapped up in something someone else did?

haha. the stash pocket was a shitty gimmick. iPath were absolutely fashion over function because they didn't function well as skate shoes. hahaha
What do you say on a Slap signature?

I DON"T KNOW!

MASHED POTATO * APPLE SAUCE * BUTTERY... BISCUITS.

https://ephmedia.giphy.com/4e27e798-9a5d-4df3-87ba-b18f905e055a.gif