Author Topic: Dead by Daylight  (Read 648 times)

h00man

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
Dead by Daylight
« on: April 14, 2020, 05:09:08 PM »
Anyone playing DBD? I'm on ps4 and been playing for a month straight already.

Very addicting, I play mostly survivor, but killer can be fun most times. Still getting used to it.

If anyone else is playing, PM me!
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Dante Bichette

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 33
  • Draco sound like boomhauer
Re: Dead by Daylight
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2020, 03:56:07 PM »
DBD has been my shit. Started playing a little before the Stranger Things DLC came out. Don't play killer at high ranks if you want to keep your sanity intact.
Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 123
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2020, 07:12:59 PM »
DBD has been my shit. Started playing a little before the Stranger Things DLC came out. Don't play killer at high ranks if you want to keep your sanity intact.

I already get pretty pissed as survivor and killer. Some days are good. Some days are just infuriating.
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Jeff Bezos The Antichrist

• Rep: 29
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2021, 10:22:20 PM »
Old thread but just posting incase anyone wants to play since there are lots of new players for the resident evil chapter that just came out. DM if you wanna link up and play on a survivors team. We play pretty often.

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1030
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2021, 07:54:33 AM »
Old thread but just posting incase anyone wants to play since there are lots of new players for the resident evil chapter that just came out. DM if you wanna link up and play on a survivors team. We play pretty often.

You should really post more dude I can’t tell you how many times I’ve slipped Jeff Bezos is the antichrist into a conversation and laugh to myself since you started this account.

Jeff Bezos The Antichrist

• Rep: 29
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2021, 08:16:22 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You should really post more dude I can’t tell you how many times I’ve slipped Jeff Bezos is the antichrist into a conversation and laugh to myself since you started this account.

Haha thanks, I’ll probably start posting more. There was a good 6 months I didn’t really come on but I’ve been lurking again