Author Topic: Rayssa Leal Instagram  (Read 10859 times)

roba

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 715
Re: Rayssa Leal Instagram
« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2021, 08:16:01 AM »
what’s up with southie though?
I'm ok with theft. It happens to me all the time.
I steal too

I’m rich and smart

R.I.P Tate

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1890
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2021, 08:29:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Rayssa went from less than a million followers to currently at 6 million because of the olympics and is about to pass Tony Hawk at 6.9 million. The new face of skateboarding.
[close]

On a smaller scale Alexis Sablone went from 70k to 93k in this week alone. I'm just happy a great representative of skateboarding is finally getting the shine she deserves.
[close]

Kind of surreal that someone with a part in WHL is not only relevant in 2021 but still skating at an elite level. Still has one of the best kickflips in the game
[close]

This!!, so sick she is still relevant today, having shoes, parts, good sponsors and even sponsors outside skating (Powerade), as someone stated on Vent city, what are doing now the rest of skaters from WHL now or how relevant they are today.
[close]

Just wished she stuck with WKND instead of Alltimers.

[close]
Between fake woke grant grilling her on artwork and the johan incident, she had no choice but to leave. Also Alltimers is way better than wknd.
[close]

Gonna need some backstory on her leaving WKND.
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

Sightunseen

• Rep: 90
« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2021, 08:32:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Rayssa went from less than a million followers to currently at 6 million because of the olympics and is about to pass Tony Hawk at 6.9 million. The new face of skateboarding.
[close]

On a smaller scale Alexis Sablone went from 70k to 93k in this week alone. I'm just happy a great representative of skateboarding is finally getting the shine she deserves.
[close]

Kind of surreal that someone with a part in WHL is not only relevant in 2021 but still skating at an elite level. Still has one of the best kickflips in the game
[close]

This!!, so sick she is still relevant today, having shoes, parts, good sponsors and even sponsors outside skating (Powerade), as someone stated on Vent city, what are doing now the rest of skaters from WHL now or how relevant they are today.
[close]

[close]
Between fake woke grant grilling her on artwork and the johan incident, she had no choice but to leave. Also Alltimers is way better than wknd.
[close]
[close]

Straight from Alexis:

“It was just kind of time. I was skating for WKND, and doing graphics. I think it was just me and Grant [Yansura] butting heads on some stuff. He’s a good guy, and a friend, but we just weren’t working well together. I don’t know; that was it. I was over it. We got in one fight too many. I loved being on a team with Trevor [Thompson], and like to think that I’m still cool with most of the people that skate for WKND now. But it was time for a change.”

https://skatenewswire.com/the-bunt-alexis-sablone-interview/
personally I can only hope to be remembered in a slap post three years after my death, with my name spelled wrong

Deputy Wendell

« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2021, 09:26:03 AM »
Has there been any street footage of her? Until I see a street part I just cannot back her at all. Park footy is worthless

stratosphere

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 8
« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2021, 09:34:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

Straight from Alexis:

“It was just kind of time. I was skating for WKND, and doing graphics. I think it was just me and Grant [Yansura] butting heads on some stuff. He’s a good guy, and a friend, but we just weren’t working well together. I don’t know; that was it. I was over it. We got in one fight too many. I loved being on a team with Trevor [Thompson], and like to think that I’m still cool with most of the people that skate for WKND now. But it was time for a change.”

https://skatenewswire.com/the-bunt-alexis-sablone-interview/

Woah, we have the same avatar. That's weird

Madam, I'm Adam

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1359
« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2021, 09:42:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Has there been any street footage of her? Until I see a street part I just cannot back her at all. Park footy is worthless
[close]

Love that movie

I_Respect_Wood

• HH avatar image
« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2021, 03:18:48 PM »
I haven't seen a clip of her since Wknd, and she went from Nb to Cons. .but she was shredding up that parking lot

My man! You live under a rock doesn’t you?
http://youtu.be/j6azovOsZfM
If I wasnt me, I never hang out with me...

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/qaL3qBBUWZRPXT5R7T" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/new-york-supreme-ben-kadow-qaL3qBBUWZRPXT5R7T">via GIPHY</a></p>

I_Respect_Wood

• HH avatar image
« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2021, 03:24:20 PM »

Yes sir, here is few clips of here from 2 years ago. I get you and I would love to see some new street footy of her considering that she progressed a lot since 2019

http://youtu.be/SaUwp7yXTWI

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/qaL3qBBUWZRPXT5R7T" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/new-york-supreme-ben-kadow-qaL3qBBUWZRPXT5R7T">via GIPHY</a></p>

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1117
« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2021, 03:28:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Checked in with my local shop and April boards have been flying off the shelf, especially Yuto boards. Not quite the case for Alltimers but I'd guess Alexis is being bombarded by media obligations back home. Older skater with a white collar job and competing in the Olympics is sure to garner lots of attention. Loving the career resurgence, right time, right place for the right person. Just wished she stuck with WKND instead of Alltimers.

PJ - still ripping but people still far less popular than the mid-2000s
Ryan Gallant - family man with Visit skateboards
Jereme Roger - winning life

Also an Ivy Leaguer, which means every media goober is going to fall in love.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

Double Thick Filbert

• Rep: -56
« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2021, 04:47:39 PM »
imagine this as a dinner topic.

"Yo honey, remember the little brazilian girl from olympics? 6 MILION followers rn on ig!!"

- "cool babe..."

more interesting than your convos

"Hey babe did you know kelvin hoefler is on cariuma now?"

"I want a divorce"

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2021, 05:51:50 PM »
Damn that was good, isn't that vid like 2yrs old?
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

I_Respect_Wood

• HH avatar image
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2021, 06:26:15 PM »
Damn that was good, isn't that vid like 2yrs old?

The cons vid is 8 months old, according to YouTube.

chrisskates808

« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2021, 06:35:52 PM »
Who?

mj23

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 221
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2021, 08:19:06 PM »
Rayssa performed well under lots of pressure, in a contest that came down to simply sticking tricks, rather than performing the sickest shit. She still has that typical little kid style that’s always kind of annoying to watch, but I’m sure that will change over the next few years. Could definitely end up a real powerhouse, although decent chance she will be a contest jock like Nyjah or Leticia, rather than a more street-oriented skater like the ones most of us Slap users prefer.

On that note, I suspect that the next few years of competitive skating are going to turn into an arms race around a few key high-scoring tricks, like Yuto’s 270 boardslide variations. That’s what happened in snowboarding with the double cork 1270 or whatever the fuck it’s called. People are giving themselves brain damage trying to learn that shit because the whole media and judging apparatus around the olympics feeds on straightforward narratives: “teenage prodigy landed the trick everyone was waiting for!” Oh well.

lk130

• Topic and Post Probation
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -829
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2021, 09:19:51 PM »
Ive been a LL fan so I'm always watching his excerpts from videos but a full on edit is wild. Like when Krooked Lsd came out I watched it atleast 10 times
I need Cariuma -Me

yungxmulaxbaby

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 320
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2021, 11:27:06 PM »
Park footy is worthless

Username does not check out.

I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

lucascbn

• Rep: 21
  • #maconha
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2021, 06:46:28 AM »
Expand Quote

"Yo honey, remember the little brazilian girl from olympics? 6 MILION followers rn on ig!!"

- "cool babe..."
[close]

"I want a divorce"

dindn't mean to offend you man, I apologize

Theme For A Jackal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 97
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2021, 09:20:53 AM »
Rayssa performed well under lots of pressure, in a contest that came down to simply sticking tricks, rather than performing the sickest shit. She still has that typical little kid style that’s always kind of annoying to watch, but I’m sure that will change over the next few years. Could definitely end up a real powerhouse, although decent chance she will be a contest jock like Nyjah or Leticia, rather than a more street-oriented skater like the ones most of us Slap users prefer.

On that note, I suspect that the next few years of competitive skating are going to turn into an arms race around a few key high-scoring tricks, like Yuto’s 270 boardslide variations. That’s what happened in snowboarding with the double cork 1270 or whatever the fuck it’s called. People are giving themselves brain damage trying to learn that shit because the whole media and judging apparatus around the olympics feeds on straightforward narratives: “teenage prodigy landed the trick everyone was waiting for!” Oh well.

It's always been like that

Kombuch-A-Holic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2021, 09:38:09 AM »

QixHexagon

• Rep: 31
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2021, 10:00:36 AM »
Shit's real, people are crazy about her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR9VEZiLR1T/

nickpaolucci

« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2021, 11:32:42 AM »

boi-cuzudo

« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2021, 02:35:57 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

holy fuck

this needs to become a board graphic its too good

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2156
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2021, 08:37:59 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

holy fuck
Nice to see that Tyler Bledsoe is still getting work as a tattoo artist after all the trash talking about his skill that happened here on SLAP.
Nice work. Very nice indeed.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Double Thick Filbert

• Rep: -56
« Reply #53 on: July 31, 2021, 12:09:59 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

- "cool babe..."
[close]

"I want a divorce"
[close]

dindn't mean to offend you man, I apologize

Not offended homie. Just thought it was funny you will make a list of kelvin's sponsor chnages but also act like you are too cool to care about someone who is about to become the most followed skater in the world.

90sDamiano

• Rep: -82
« Reply #54 on: July 31, 2021, 06:53:44 AM »
Similarly, Yuto went from 925k to 1.2mil since last week

He actually went from 700k to 1.2 mil during the games

Mount St. Hermdog

• Rep: 10
« Reply #55 on: July 31, 2021, 08:57:26 AM »
Bro Rayssa and Kelvin Hoefler are so famous in Brazil now that Margie Didal and Angelo Caro are famous in Brazil now for hugging them during the contest

naraleao

• Rep: 3
« Reply #56 on: July 31, 2021, 09:25:11 AM »
Upon Rayssa's return home after the olympics, the local government in her hometown wanted to do a photo op with her.  She straight up declined saying something along the lines of "you guys never supported me on my journey here after having reached out to them various times for support in the past and receiving no response. So no." This comes after some other Brazilian male skater kooked it by doing a photo op with the Brazilian President , which would be the US equivalent of doing a photo shoot with Trump. She earned her stripes as a "real one" for this move.

SneakySecrets

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1238
« Reply #57 on: July 31, 2021, 12:28:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

holy fuck
[close]
Nice to see that Tyler Bledsoe is still getting work as a tattoo artist after all the trash talking about his skill that happened here on SLAP.
Nice work. Very nice indeed.

Wish I had photoshop skillz to place this on nyjah’s athletic, taut backside.
When nothing in society deserves respect, we should fashion for ourselves in solitude new silent loyalties.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2592
« Reply #58 on: July 31, 2021, 12:47:39 PM »
Upon Rayssa's return home after the olympics, the local government in her hometown wanted to do a photo op with her.  She straight up declined saying something along the lines of "you guys never supported me on my journey here after having reached out to them various times for support in the past and receiving no response. So no." This comes after some other Brazilian male skater kooked it by doing a photo op with the Brazilian President , which would be the US equivalent of doing a photo shoot with Trump. She earned her stripes as a "real one" for this move.

Fuck, someone posed with Bolsonaro? And it wasn't a ruse just to get close to him and truck him? SMH.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

QixHexagon

• Rep: 31
« Reply #59 on: July 31, 2021, 02:57:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Fuck, someone posed with Bolsonaro? And it wasn't a ruse just to get close to him and truck him? SMH.

Yup. André William: