Author Topic: Rayssa Leal Instagram  (Read 10851 times)

lucascbn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 21
  • #maconha
Re: Rayssa Leal Instagram
« Reply #60 on: August 02, 2021, 07:39:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
imagine this as a dinner topic.

"Yo honey, remember the little brazilian girl from olympics? 6 MILION followers rn on ig!!"

- "cool babe..."
[close]

more interesting than your convos

"Hey babe did you know kelvin hoefler is on cariuma now?"

"I want a divorce"
[close]

dindn't mean to offend you man, I apologize
[close]

Not offended homie. Just thought it was funny you will make a list of kelvin's sponsor chnages but also act like you are too cool to care about someone who is about to become the most followed skater in the world.

alright then

Punished Skateboards

• Rep: 61
« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2022, 12:53:51 PM »

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 209

Xen

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 938
  • U neg cuz UR insecure-glad I got under your skin
« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2022, 08:15:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Shit's real, people are crazy about her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CR9VEZiLR1T/
[close]

holy fuck
[close]
Nice to see that Tyler Bledsoe is still getting work as a tattoo artist after all the trash talking about his skill that happened here on SLAP.
Nice work. Very nice indeed.
[close]

Wish I had photoshop skillz to place this on nyjah’s athletic, taut backside.

hahahaha
« Last Edit: May 12, 2022, 08:26:56 AM by Xen »

Hyliannightmare

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -204
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2022, 01:00:33 PM »
She's gonna be the goat

ziggy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -222
« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2022, 04:11:49 PM »
the Brazilians and the Japanese are leaving the rest of us in the dust

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 32
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2022, 03:43:00 AM »
That kickflip bs smith was nuts, so well executed. She's the GOAT, god level.

bssmithslide

• Rep: -41
« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2022, 04:12:42 AM »
Honestly she makes me think a girls skateboarding prime when it comes to stuff like olympic competition is going to be 14-17ish, wether i'm wrong or right though it's going to be cool, either i'm wrong and she's just going to be insanely better then every girl before her OR she's just the first of many young girl skaters who we are going to see dropping hammers.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 854
« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2022, 04:25:18 AM »
Honestly she makes me think a girls skateboarding prime when it comes to stuff like olympic competition is going to be 14-17ish, wether i'm wrong or right though it's going to be cool, either i'm wrong and she's just going to be insanely better then every girl before her OR she's just the first of many young girl skaters who we are going to see dropping hammers.
The thing is we won't have anything to compare to. By the time she is 17 there will be other 13 year olds to replace her. It's already how it's been in women's skating for a while. It will probably be the same for men's too. Turn into college sports or something if you don't make the NBA you just stop at 20 or whatever.

somefucker

« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2022, 04:31:46 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
The thing is we won't have anything to compare to. By the time she is 17 there will be other 13 year olds to replace her. It's already how it's been in women's skating for a while. It will probably be the same for men's too. Turn into college sports or something if you don't make the NBA you just stop at 20 or whatever.
doubtful

skaters windows of performance are only expanding

unless you're alluding to the fact that kids are only gonna get good at skating younger and younger

there will just be more rayssas

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2022, 04:41:51 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
doubtful

skaters windows of performance are only expanding

unless you're alluding to the fact that kids are only gonna get good at skating younger and younger

there will just be more rayssas
I just meant as far as competing. Sure there will always be guns in their 30s but it's gonna be like a new wave of talent every three years. Good thing is skateboarding doesn't actually need competition so hopefully it leads to trips and street parts and all the rest of stuff pros do.

Punished Skateboards

• Rep: 61
« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2022, 05:11:45 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Chloe Covell is next up at 12 years old

https://youtu.be/tQF2VIdxLYw

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcKXMStpOX8/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

hotdogsweatpants

• Rep: 67
« Reply #72 on: May 13, 2022, 05:55:58 AM »
Am I the only one completely uninterested in miniature groms, male and female, irrespective of how sick they are? I'd much prefer having adult-only competitions rather than watch a bunch of pad babies lacking in personality duke it out.  The recent UK National Park Championships was a prime example of this:  random groms edging out people like Jordan Thackeray just made for a much less interesting competition, IMO.
The pant situation is out of control at this point

bssmithslide

• Rep: -41
« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2022, 06:12:29 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I doubt anything changes for the men, the standards are so high that only the absolute freaks could ever physically reach them and the longer primes ensure those freaks not only stay around but also gives them time to raise the standard even more..

With girls the lower standards opens up a lot more competition being able to reach them which you think would increase the standard a ton BUT because the windows are so much shorter they won't be around long enough to stay and raise the bar before they are replaced by one of the many others who reached the bar.

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2022, 06:16:48 AM »
Am I the only one completely uninterested in miniature groms, male and female, irrespective of how sick they are? I'd much prefer having adult-only competitions rather than watch a bunch of pad babies lacking in personality duke it out.  The recent UK National Park Championships was a prime example of this:  random groms edging out people like Jordan Thackeray just made for a much less interesting competition, IMO.
I think you're in the majority. I don't even watch Mariano's video days part. there's probably market research done into who the main groups of people watching comps are and I wouldn't be surprised if it's mainly kids/younger people. Its just becoming a more common trend of parents drop kids off at good skateparks all day. Kids then mainly care about skatepark skating, leading to an interest in contests. Parents don't really understand skating but want to support their kids and contests kinda make sense to them. There's always been these types it's just now there's tons of them.

OldSkater

• Rep: -49
« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2022, 06:23:26 AM »

you feel the icy grip of death upon your heart and it makes you resent the youth

brucewillis

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 32
  • Die Hard. www.casualskateshop.com.br
« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2022, 12:12:59 PM »
Has there been any street footage of her? Until I see a street part I just cannot back her at all. Park footy is worthless

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PO0FBVzJGKQ

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 755
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2022, 01:12:38 PM »

This made me laugh way more than it should have damn

Free Max B
FREE MAX B

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #78 on: May 13, 2022, 01:27:07 PM »
This girl's skating goes of.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

thebacker

« Reply #79 on: May 13, 2022, 01:39:56 PM »

this like getting oskis shark nike check tattooed on you type weird, like WHO DREW THAT PORTRAIT OF HER

Gab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 242
« Reply #80 on: May 13, 2022, 02:49:32 PM »
Lol she looks like a pug! Isn’t that shaved into his head and not tattooed? (I hope so..)

pbj

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #81 on: May 13, 2022, 04:50:06 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

holy fuck
[close]

this needs to become a board graphic its too good

would be better than most April graphics

EdLawndale

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1079
    • My Wife avatar image
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"