Author Topic: Eric Ellington Li ning skate team  (Read 16086 times)

backside_reacharound

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -208
Re: Eric Ellington Li ning skate team
« Reply #150 on: July 29, 2021, 01:27:07 AM »
lmao did you get your poli sci degree from a wrestling school? wtf kinda hulk hogan shit is that

all china would have to do is pull their imports over here and the US economy is donezo. they don’t gotta fire a shot.

haha, maybe? did you get your economics degree from a special ed program? "all they have to do is pull their imports" lolol. do you think that's a thing? are you that dumb?

cherry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #151 on: July 29, 2021, 05:13:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I’ve been skating 3-5 times a week since lockdown. A pair of shoes last me 2 weeks. I’m willing to try anything at this point
[close]
What u skating flimsy weak vulcs ?
[close]

Over the last year or so I’ve skated everything but nb. State is by far the worse which sucks I wanna support them

Usually skate the ave
 I wanna try westgate shoe but I hate the giant
N on the side and the nb models my local has had are way off other shoe sizes (vans 9.5, nb 9.5 felt like a 7)

I wouldn’t know what size westgate to order online.
[close]

Are you willing to try shoegoo?

And i dont like the N either but i take a razor to the stitching and remove the logo. Made my tom knoxs look so much better.

Shoe goo works fine on the toe, which I burn out on most shoes after 5 sessions.

Can’t shoe goo the hole in the bottom tho : (

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 115
« Reply #152 on: July 29, 2021, 05:27:09 AM »
I read a book on Mao once. At one point they had a "four pests campaign" to get rid of rats, sparrows, mosquitoes and flies. He ordered everyone to kill sparrows. Apparently they fucked up so many sparrows that the locust population got out of control. Their own hubris caused a locust plague, I guess you could see. SMDH

cky enthusiast

« Reply #153 on: July 29, 2021, 05:30:07 AM »
Expand Quote
lmao did you get your poli sci degree from a wrestling school? wtf kinda hulk hogan shit is that

all china would have to do is pull their imports over here and the US economy is donezo. they don’t gotta fire a shot.
[close]

haha, maybe? did you get your economics degree from a special ed program? "all they have to do is pull their imports" lolol. do you think that's a thing? are you that dumb?

sanctions, embargoes etc? pretty ground level stuff here

dumptruck12

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rep: -104
« Reply #154 on: July 29, 2021, 05:41:28 AM »
I want a pair! Who’s selling them, humidity is sold out

matt_2993

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #155 on: July 29, 2021, 07:55:55 AM »

Fucking sick

oyolar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 382
« Reply #156 on: July 29, 2021, 08:54:31 AM »
I want a pair! Who’s selling them, humidity is sold out

Some places are supposed to be getting some restocks. KCDC will have some more today for an in-store release party so maybe they’ll have more stock tomorrow morning? I’d say keep an eye on their IG and site early tomorrow.

jaydella

« Reply #157 on: July 29, 2021, 09:05:36 AM »
All of you people defending Li Ning and the CCP have no fucking idea what you’re doing. CCP soft propaganda is working I guess. The shops blindly peddling this shit are an even bigger part of the problem.

Hopefully when this all hits a boiling point you’ll change your tone. You’re obviously too dense and/or don’t give a shit to do any research on your own. If this represents the majority of Americans, you all truly are fucked.

China: not bad
Chinese people: not bad
習近平: bad
土共: bad
無毛: bad

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -762
« Reply #158 on: July 29, 2021, 09:12:36 AM »
All of you people defending Li Ning and the CCP have no fucking idea what you’re doing. CCP soft propaganda is working I guess. The shops blindly peddling this shit are an even bigger part of the problem.

Hopefully when this all hits a boiling point you’ll change your tone. You’re obviously too dense and/or don’t give a shit to do any research on your own. If this represents the majority of Americans, you all truly are fucked.

No one has defended Li Ning or CCP.

How dense are you ?
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

dumptruck12

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Rep: -104
« Reply #159 on: July 29, 2021, 10:10:51 AM »

Shut it nerd

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1157
  • old and in the way
« Reply #160 on: July 29, 2021, 11:41:10 AM »
There's a Li Ning release party tonight at KCDC in Williamsburg. The price tag on those kicks is unfortunately well past my pay grade but they look fucking sick and Ellington and Amy are good folks - so I might check it out and try on a pair.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 675
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #161 on: July 29, 2021, 12:25:16 PM »
can we get a tier list of how ethical / unethical each skate shoe brand is please? my brain cant handle all these threads. i dont know how to believe anymore.

From a quick google i can see

Nike + Li-Ning clearly use forced labor
New Balance + Adidas do not
not sure about Sole TEch / Lakai