Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread  (Read 42789 times)

WPG

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -2
Re: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread
« Reply #780 on: October 14, 2022, 10:53:10 AM »
Kenny Omega NJPW theme
Naito NJPW theme
And Guerillas of Destinys theme

All used to be in my workout playlist when I was really into NJPW sadly Omegas theme isn't on spotify
Muska, Chillin Chillin
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson flight decks

Nth syd bear

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
« Reply #781 on: October 14, 2022, 03:04:45 PM »
I've been watching this channel Original Wrestling Documentaries
Their Darker Side of the ring vids are cool the Kamala one was excellent
Was just Watching Eddie and Mike Graham one before I remembered this thread

They have videos titled tales of the territories @Buttfart Rapedick is this related to the show your talking about?

I Only just came across it . 

my knowledge is limited but the history
And real life stories of these crazy people is very interesting to me

friendly dave

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 736
  • grinding to a halt
    • grindingtoahalt avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #782 on: October 14, 2022, 03:24:54 PM »
Yeah, that's what buttfart is talking about. It's a new show, only like two or three episodes out so far.
Because you can't kill and idea, and we will not be ruled!

the visuals are also mad visual yo
FTW

Nth syd bear

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #783 on: October 14, 2022, 09:48:34 PM »
Yeah, that's what buttfart is talking about. It's a new show, only like two or three episodes out so far.

Cheers,   thanks for living up to your name  :)

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
« Reply #784 on: October 14, 2022, 10:47:42 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

No no no.   They’re both called Tales from the Territories.   The Vice/Dark side of the Ring one has significantly higher production value.  Here’s the first ep

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1580
« Reply #785 on: October 14, 2022, 10:51:20 PM »
There is just two episodes here….it’s all Memphis right?  I think that’s sick because it was pretty much impossible seeing the territories back in the day unless you lived there….so many names I never really saw wrestle. Reminds me of 80’s pros you knew the board but never saw skate. It’ll take awhile but I hope they do Stampede….

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 848
« Reply #786 on: October 15, 2022, 02:12:55 AM »
There is just two episodes here….it’s all Memphis right?  I think that’s sick because it was pretty much impossible seeing the territories back in the day unless you lived there….so many names I never really saw wrestle. Reminds me of 80’s pros you knew the board but never saw skate. It’ll take awhile but I hope they do Stampede….

Yeah only two eps thus far and they've only done one general Memphis and one focused on Kaufman. I'm really looking forward to Houston and Florida, both of those territories had some real characters and were white hot at certain points. I would not be surprised if they do stampede, especially since they're tight with Jericho.

As far as seeing it, I posted this last week too but there's actually a twitch channel that is basically a 24/7 territory wrestling marathon. They show all kinds of stuff that I didn't know existed or hasn't gotten around to watching. Its basically my default channel now, I have it on as background noise all the time.

https://m.twitch.tv/territorywrestling?desktop-redirect=true

One of the coolest parts has been seeing young dudes before they were stars... I watched a UWF Blade Runners match on there earlier and holy fucking shit if you thought Ultimate Warrior was jacked in the WWF you should have seen him back then. He looked like one of those mutant bulls that has double muscle genes. It was also interesting to see Sting cheating and working as a true heel.

Finally im gonna plug these guys again.

https://twitch.tv/jarviswashingmachine

Every other Saturday night at 10pm est they do "Mystery Titans Theater" which is essentially a couple middle aged dudes watching and riffing on old wrestling for a few hours. They change it up every week but there's usually a good bit of early 80s WWF mixed in with the territories and they're Canadian so they do Stampede from time to time too. Really good guys, if any of you are bored tonight they should be streaming so stop in for a match or two. There's a bunch of old eps on YouTube if you wanna check it out too.

Very cool return on Rampage tonight

The Stu one? Kinda felt like a cheap pop but Tony loves that shit and I'll take it if they film some matches with him while they're in town. Stu is another one of those guys who's never going to get that over but is really good in the ring. I don't really want him on Dynamite, but I'm happy to watch him on the YouTube shows where it's more about the actual wrestling.

Or were you referring to the national TV return of Dalton Castle? Because that was what I got excited about. I hate that he's going to lose to Jericho. Hopefully they at least do a fuck finish and don't just put him over clean. If Tony had any balls he would put Castle over and make a new star on the spot but he's still holding y2j's pocket so that won't happen. I firmly believe Dalton & the Boys could be the next acclaimed or FTR type breakout stars if they actually give them a push, so hopefully the crowd reaction next week will be too much for even Tony to ignore. He's not the best promo guy (definitely competent though, it's not a weakness or anything) but where he really excels is physical storytelling so hopefully he'll have good chemistry with Jericho and be able to show that to the world. I'll be watching for sure.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #787 on: October 15, 2022, 02:22:09 AM »
Referring to Stu - he’s a Canadian and I thought Super Smash Bros/Dark Order were a good enough tag team

Next weeks TFTT is AWA btw

Currently working my way through almost 8 hours of the TFTT on that YouTube channel.  Like the content, but the voice and editing choices kinda grate on me.   I almost have to be doing something to distract me partially so it doesn’t drive me wild.   

Nth syd bear

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #788 on: October 15, 2022, 04:23:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

No no no.   They’re both called Tales from the Territories.   The Vice/Dark side of the Ring one has significantly higher production value.  Here’s the first ep

Cheers mate, I've watched all the Vice Dark side of the ring episodes
I was just wondering about the new show
And if the youtube channel i was watching was related or just using the similar names

I wasn't very clear. 

Actually I Think I was just trying to chime in. Hi  :-X

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #789 on: October 15, 2022, 05:01:36 AM »
Referring to Stu - he’s a Canadian and I thought Super Smash Bros/Dark Order were a good enough tag team

Next weeks TFTT is AWA btw

Currently working my way through almost 8 hours of the TFTT on that YouTube channel.  Like the content, but the voice and editing choices kinda grate on me.   I almost have to be doing something to distract me partially so it doesn’t drive me wild.

Yeah that's how I feel about it as well. Great background noise but sometimes it's hard to concentrate on. Wrestling Bios and Dave Knows Wrestling are the same way.... I dig the content but the delivery can be tiring. Usually it's fine, but sometimes I just have to turn it off.

Brian Zane dipped his toes in the Memphis pool with a patreon series called "it came from Memphis!" but they're pretty short and focused on the awful gimmicks Lawler used to trot out including multiple literal monsters. I wish he did more stuff like that as wrestling with wregret is my favorite of the contemporary focused channels.

Yay AWA.

Stu is great in ring, but I haven't really missed him so I'm not going to get too hyped and there's just too much unpushed talent that should get Dynamite time before him. I don't dislike him, I actually just subscribed to the chikara library on independentwrestling.tv and old SSB and the colony (OC, drew gulak, and various others) matches were one of the first things I watched. I've always wanted to watch some Chikara storylines in order but never had time or access before.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2022, 03:44:52 PM by Buttfart Rapedick »

WPG

• Rep: -2
« Reply #790 on: October 16, 2022, 09:49:28 AM »
IWent to Smackdown a couple weeks ago. Haven't watched WWE in years but AEW isn't touring Canada anytime soon and tickets were cheap. Was a good show enjoyed seeing ricochet live. Also Walter vs Shinsuke Nakamura dark mainevenr which was a match I'd never thought I'd see let alone live. Only disappointment was no Lesnar anymore, hed made a couple appearances and even wrestled a houseshow in Winnipeg because its a 4 hour or so drive from his rural ass house in Saskatchewan
Muska, Chillin Chillin
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson flight decks

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #791 on: October 16, 2022, 04:46:50 PM »
@Buttfart Rapedick

Saw this poster you might dig.   Can’t post the image

http://www.inprnt.com/gallery/aubrey/nwa-territories-their-stars/

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -211
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #792 on: October 16, 2022, 05:35:50 PM »
Imagine Bray with KO’s in-ring ability. He’d go down as the goat.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #793 on: October 16, 2022, 06:49:21 PM »

I like KO better in all regards.   I don’t quite see the appeal of trying to turn pro wrestling into spooky LOST.   There’s a shelf life that these gimmicks have as evidenced with the Fiend, but WWE fans seem to get a lot out of him so god bless

Phantasma Del Mar

• Rep: 7
« Reply #794 on: October 17, 2022, 06:47:14 PM »
Don’t miss Impact! this week if you were/are an ecw fan. We get Rhino in a match and Tommy Dreamer tagging with Buh Buh Ray Dudley in another. Also i forgot who was looking for more Black Taurus matches but he works Impact quite frequently, however I feel his best stuff is still in AAA

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #795 on: October 17, 2022, 07:59:38 PM »
Lol pairing Corbin with JBL.   What’s the level above xpac heat?

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 610
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #796 on: October 17, 2022, 08:15:57 PM »
Dark Elevation had my favorite regular at the monthly indie show I go to, Jody Threat, in a great match against Athena tonight. She’s a Toronto local and the crowd was so behind her that they booed Athena. Hope to see her more often. She rules. She accidentally kicked me in the nuts last week when she sentonned off the apron into her opponent and into the crowd.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #797 on: October 17, 2022, 08:22:15 PM »
Dark Elevation had my favorite regular at the monthly indie show I go to, Jody Threat, in a great match against Athena tonight. She’s a Toronto local and the crowd was so behind her that they booed Athena. Hope to see her more often. She rules. She accidentally kicked me in the nuts last week when she sentonned off the apron into her opponent and into the crowd.

Are those the Island Boys? AEW going for the cheap heat.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #798 on: October 18, 2022, 01:42:24 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I like KO better in all regards.   I don’t quite see the appeal of trying to turn pro wrestling into spooky LOST.   There’s a shelf life that these gimmicks have as evidenced with the Fiend, but WWE fans seem to get a lot out of him so god bless

What makes Bray different from 99.9% of spooky types for me is

A) he's actually good at being creepy
B) he evolves the gimmick when it gets stale
C) there's actual depth there.. His promos are solid and filled with symbolism and things for fans to think about and there's the shit like white rabbit stuff and FFH that are very different from the status quo.

There's only a shelf life if you rely on the supernatural gimmicks too much and never tweak or evolve it... if you're good you can totally keep it up for decades and make a career of it ala Kane/Taker/Sullivan etc. Bray is good. I have faith he'll make it work, especially if they go back to more of his cult leader persona.

Trust me I'm very sick of all the spooky shit too but I can't hold it against Bray because everyone ripped him off (badly) and oversaturated it any more than I can hold it against Rey Rey that there's so many 150lb dudes in masks doing shitty 619s today.

Definitely dig that poster btw. I might have to grab it next payday.

Don’t miss Impact! this week if you were/are an ecw fan. We get Rhino in a match and Tommy Dreamer tagging with Buh Buh Ray Dudley in another. Also i forgot who was looking for more Black Taurus matches but he works Impact quite frequently, however I feel his best stuff is still in AAA

That was me haha. I've watched a couple of matches there and I'd agree his AAA stuff is better. I'll check out the new episode but usually Impact is hard for me to watch and I'm not sure why. I think like subconsciously it still has the TNA stink on it or something. I like their talent when they go elsewhere but never really seem to get into them while they're there.

Can't believe Tommy and Mark can even walk let alone wrestle these days. Tommy used to take the worst bumps and by that I mean he used to always land awkwardly and hard as fuck. People talk about Foley's durability but man I think Dreamer has probably taken more punishment in his career. For spectacular ones there's those huge table stack chokeslam bumps from the old eagles nest in the ECW arena as well. Can't remember if it was 911, Big Dick, or both that slammed him.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #799 on: October 18, 2022, 04:58:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

What makes Bray different from 99.9% of spooky types for me is

A) he's actually good at being creepy
B) he evolves the gimmick when it gets stale
C) there's actual depth there.. His promos are solid and filled with symbolism and things for fans to think about and there's the shit like white rabbit stuff and FFH that are very different from the status quo.

There's only a shelf life if you rely on the supernatural gimmicks too much and never tweak or evolve it... if you're good you can totally keep it up for decades and make a career of it ala Kane/Taker/Sullivan etc. Bray is good. I have faith he'll make it work, especially if they go back to more of his cult leader persona.

Trust me I'm very sick of all the spooky shit too but I can't hold it against Bray because everyone ripped him off (badly) and oversaturated it any more than I can hold it against Rey Rey that there's so many 150lb dudes in masks doing shitty 619s today.

Definitely dig that poster btw. I might have to grab it next payday.

Expand Quote
[close]

That was me haha. I've watched a couple of matches there and I'd agree his AAA stuff is better. I'll check out the new episode but usually Impact is hard for me to watch and I'm not sure why. I think like subconsciously it still has the TNA stink on it or something. I like their talent when they go elsewhere but never really seem to get into them while they're there.

Can't believe Tommy and Mark can even walk let alone wrestle these days. Tommy used to take the worst bumps and by that I mean he used to always land awkwardly and hard as fuck. People talk about Foley's durability but man I think Dreamer has probably taken more punishment in his career. For spectacular ones there's those huge table stack chokeslam bumps from the old eagles nest in the ECW arena as well. Can't remember if it was 911, Big Dick, or both that slammed him.

You can hold it against Rey for one of the, (cough cough Dominik)

Bobby Peru

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 610
    • Community Push avatar image
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #800 on: October 18, 2022, 06:59:30 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

They’re actually apparently a whole different set of Tik Tok twins but yes it’s disappointing.

SHAQUEEFA

• Rep: 23
« Reply #801 on: October 18, 2022, 09:30:02 AM »
I just want to take a second and say how proud I am that this little pro wrestling thread in a skateboarding forum has reached 800 posts.

I know people like to remain anonymous here, but I'm Scotty Conley. I work for The Boardr and I own @shaqueefa_og. If one of you ever see me in public at a skate event or otherwise, please come and say whatsup. You don't have to tell me your screen name if you don't want to, just knowing that you are in this thread will be good enough for me.

Have a great fucking day everyone.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #802 on: October 18, 2022, 03:12:04 PM »
I just want to take a second and say how proud I am that this little pro wrestling thread in a skateboarding forum has reached 800 posts.

I know people like to remain anonymous here, but I'm Scotty Conley. I work for The Boardr and I own @shaqueefa_og. If one of you ever see me in public at a skate event or otherwise, please come and say whatsup. You don't have to tell me your screen name if you don't want to, just knowing that you are in this thread will be good enough for me.

Have a great fucking day everyone.

You forgot king of the SPoT crew battle! I think that was the first time I became aware of you but it took like a month or two of discussing wrestling with you before I put it together that you were the actual shaqueefa guy and not just some random skater who liked the shirts. You should do a limited run of old wrestling tees inspired by this thread haha.

I am genuinely thankful for this thread too. Everyone contributes great stuff and it really does have a nice little "wrestling nerd lunch table" feel to it. I love reading the different takes, ideas, and experiences from you guys. Plus, it gives me something to do when I'm watching by myself.

SHAQUEEFA I would love to play with your wrestling toys some day dude, and if you're ever in the Burgh and wanna rip some medical bud and visit Bruno's grave just holla. We should set up a zoom call or something for one of the PPVs and just get the whole thread up in there talking shit and nerding out.

Here's to another 800 posts of grown men discussing other grown men play fighting in their underwear... The greatest goddamn form of entertainment on the planet.

Reminder that Dynamite is TONIGHT (Tuesday) rather than Wednesday night as usual. If anyone misses it and needs a link to watch let me know. It's Dalton Castle vs Chris Jericho, so you won't want to miss it.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #803 on: October 18, 2022, 05:27:55 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

They’re actually apparently a whole different set of Tik Tok twins but yes it’s disappointing.

I can see them doing well as heat magnets. Mean Street Posse / Enzo Amore style.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #804 on: October 18, 2022, 06:08:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

I can see them doing well as heat magnets. Mean Street Posse / Enzo Amore style.

I believe the were wrestlers before they went viral.   I’d be surprised if they get signed.   YouTube shows seem a perfect fit

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #805 on: October 19, 2022, 01:48:39 AM »
I know they do it every week but holy fuck I could watch Best Friends and Death Triangle matches for ages. This one started slow but by the end they even got me on some of the false finishes which doesn't happen often these days. I don't know how Fenix does it but he's so fucking good that he stands out in a ring with 5 of the best workers in the world.

So glad the crowd didn't give a shit about Riho because neither did I. The women's division is now just Toni wrestling someone leading just a parade of run-ins every week, it's hard to watch. They're clearly devoid of ideas and it's still an interim belt because their wildly unpopular champion got "hurt"? Just fucking strip her and start over dude.

Dalton Castle is a gem. I loved Taz trying to give him shit about playing to the crowd as he then rolls into the ring and starts throwing Jericho's ass around like not even the oompa loompa himself could do. Even his selling is top notch... but instead of signing him, you let Jericho kick out of his very impressive, very protected, finisher and beat him clean. Fucking stupid.

Hell of a moonsault from Page. Mox's blade job was incredibly lazy. Literally just grabbed a chair, sat down, and very obviously pulled his blade out and cut himself while the camera just sat there 2 feet away shooting it. If you're going to insist on gigging every night then at least tell production the spot you're going to do it on. I was never really into him, but I'm just bored now. Same old shit.

Hangman is gonna be fine. Just a concussion.

I'm running out of superlatives for MJF. Another crazy good promo. He's just on an entirely different level from his peers.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2022, 11:39:20 AM by Buttfart Rapedick »

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #806 on: October 19, 2022, 08:22:22 AM »
I know they do it every week but holy fuck I could watch Best Friends and Death Triangle matches for ages. This one started slow but by the end they even got me on some of the false finishes which doesn't happen often these days. I don't know how Fenix does it but he's so fucking good that he stands out in a ring with 5 of the best workers in the world.

So glad the crowd didn't give a shit about Riho because neither did I. The women's division is now just Toni wrestling someone leading just a parade of run-ins every week, it's hard to watch. They're clearly devoid of ideas and it's still an interim belt because their wildly unpopular champion got "hurt"? Just fucking strip her and start over dude.

Dalton Castle is a gem. I loved Taz trying to give him shit about playing to the crowd as he then rolls into the ring and starts throwing Jericho's around like not even the oompa loompa himself could do. Even his selling is top notch... but instead of signing him, you let Jericho kick out of his very impressive, very protected, finisher and beat him clean. Fucking stupid.

Hell of a moonsault from Page. Mox's blade job was incredibly lazy. Literally just grabbed a chair, sat down, and very obviously pulled his blade out and cut himself while the camera just sat there 2 feet away shooting it. If you're going to insist on gigging every night then at least tell production the spot you're going to do it on. I was never really into him, but I'm just bored now. Same old shit.

Hangman is gonna be fine. Just a concussion.

I'm running out of superlatives for MJF. Another crazy good promo. He's just on an entirely different level from his peers.

Mjf got ripped.  Regals face was amazing

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #807 on: October 19, 2022, 11:57:14 AM »
Ace Steele gone. Haven't watched Dynamite but supposedly there was shots of Punk and the Bucks in promo stuff. Hopefully this means all this shit is nearly over
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

SHAQUEEFA

• Rep: 23
« Reply #808 on: October 19, 2022, 01:35:45 PM »
They should have started off last night with "It's Tuesday night and we're not sure what that means!"

Buttfart if you ever in Tampa, same goes for you.

MJF. Wow.

It's time for ROH to have their own show. Their roster is thick enough to do an hour a week and they could still have them do matches on Dark and Elevation. Just get them off Dynamite an Rampage. The champion lineup looks very strong right now.

World - Jericho
TV - Samoa Joe
Puro - Danny Garcia
Tag - FTR
Trio - Dalton Castle and The Boys (which I love as well)

That's a solid group. Jericho can go back to AEW after he drops the belt. That reminds me I came across a few Thrillseekers matches watching Smoky Mountain Wrestling on WWE network. He was already a decent promo in 1993 which was his 3rd year working. Lance storm was already a flavorless potato on the mic and called it Rocky Mountain Wrestling before correcting himself.

I like Riho, only because she is just so small and adorable.

Jericho is having a career year.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #809 on: October 20, 2022, 01:31:54 AM »
They should have started off last night with "It's Tuesday night and we're not sure what that means!"

Buttfart if you ever in Tampa, same goes for you.

MJF. Wow.

It's time for ROH to have their own show. Their roster is thick enough to do an hour a week and they could still have them do matches on Dark and Elevation. Just get them off Dynamite an Rampage. The champion lineup looks very strong right now.

World - Jericho
TV - Samoa Joe
Puro - Danny Garcia
Tag - FTR
Trio - Dalton Castle and The Boys (which I love as well)

That's a solid group. Jericho can go back to AEW after he drops the belt. That reminds me I came across a few Thrillseekers matches watching Smoky Mountain Wrestling on WWE network. He was already a decent promo in 1993 which was his 3rd year working. Lance storm was already a flavorless potato on the mic and called it Rocky Mountain Wrestling before correcting himself.

I like Riho, only because she is just so small and adorable.

Jericho is having a career year.

I like Riho against other Joshi or as a female Danhausen or something, but not as a credible competitor against Nyla or Jade or even Athena who is short but still built like a brick shit house. I know I've got some old school bias but I just can't buy a literal 100 pound girl being a threat to anyone.

I guess Tony hinted at ROH getting its own show soon recently so it might finally come to fruition. That would do wonders for clearing out some room for guys returning or getting a more substantial push like Hungle Boy and Ricky Starks to truly be featured, or for guys who have already drawn money but have been booked into oblivion like Wardlow and Kingston to get their momentum back.

I love Jericho but hate half of his AS. Its pretty conflicting for me.

I haven't really dug into SMW that much but it's on my list. I've watched enough to be able to picture all the faces when Cornette tells stories but I've mostly only watched single matches rather than full shows like I do with the old territories. That sounds like basically exactly how Cornette described the thrillseekers though... I always wonder what it would have been like if Jericho hadn't broken his leg. SMW is such a wild story in its own right... A southern wrasslin' revival promotion being shadow funded by fucking Rick Rubin of all people is the kind of shit too weird to be made up man.

I have been having a similar thing with memphis in 91... It was USWA by this point but still had the classic Memphis studio wrestling setup... And I see this dude called Rob Zakowski that looks familiar... Then almost necks himself doing a split legged moonsault on the loose ass ropes and I was like "holy shit that's RVD". Then next match comes on and it's some big hairy dude named Judge Dread and his partner "Samu". Samu would soon be better known as Sabu. I guess after WCCW pulled out of the USWA, Memphis started looking to other former promoters for talent and one of them was the Sheik up in Detroit. Pretty cool seeing how much (or little) their characters and movesets changed over the years.

And yes, Dalton and the Boys are my favorite thing right now, but the way they were kind of burying him on commentary and had Jericho kick out of his finish makes me think they might not have any plans to sign him. TK has completely ignored his audience enough times at this point that I worry he's going to miss an obvious slam dunk here.