Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread  (Read 40948 times)

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 871
Re: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread
« Reply #150 on: April 30, 2022, 06:36:49 PM »
Forgot to post my Dynamite thoughts -

FTR match was OK. I enjoyed the predictable Bret - Owen callbacks but on the whole I think they get a little overhyped. I feel like a lot of other guys can basically do what they do but no one else made "nostalgia warriors" their gimmick the same way so we're stuck with these guys.

Punk vs Hangman should be fun. I'm not like super excited about it but Hangman doesnt miss and I'm confident Punk will show up if it's on PPV. I just hope they don't put the belt on him, at least not yet.

Nick Comorato is a beast, they should repackage him as a caveman and put him with jurassic express so jungle boy can be a singles star.

Rey Fenix being back popped me so hard. Dude is the best pure luchador in the world and he should be a star. Hopefully now we get some more banger lucha bros matches soon, love watching them.

Wardlow vs Archer was awesome. Wardlows senton was sick. His huricanrana was sicker. Archers tight rope walk moonsault was the best spot as usual though. He really is the most underrated big man in the business right now, hope they keep giving him TV time.

I'm already sick of Jericho appreciation society but I cracked up when they said "AEW galaxy".

cky enthusiast

« Reply #151 on: May 01, 2022, 07:32:42 PM »

SHAQUEEFA

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 32
« Reply #152 on: May 02, 2022, 10:34:00 AM »
I heard over the weekend that a drinking game has been created at events that I announce. Every time I talk about pro wrestling, you take a shot.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #153 on: May 02, 2022, 12:05:23 PM »
I heard over the weekend that a drinking game has been created at events that I announce. Every time I talk about pro wrestling, you take a shot.

You could turn that in your favor... Make everyone do a shot in honor of Thigh Blue for me.

I was going to @ you and tell you to watch the Darby vs Swerve match from Dynamite if you haven't already. I don't care for Swerve's promos but goddamn that dude can rassle and Darby is the perfect dance partner for him. Great match with a bump that would make Mick Foley wince thrown in there for fun.

SHAQUEEFA

« Reply #154 on: May 02, 2022, 12:38:34 PM »
Yeah Swerve isn't doing much for me, but damn the suplex to the floor was brutal. Darby takes those bumps for fun.

Thigh Blue needs a win so bad. Don't want her to fade away.

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #155 on: May 02, 2022, 11:44:55 PM »
Yeah Swerve isn't doing much for me, but damn the suplex to the floor was brutal. Darby takes those bumps for fun.

I don’t think she’s officially on yet.   It’s like how Yuta JUST got the All Elite graphic in April.

Might have missed anyone commenting on this, but Jamie Hayters been repping FA/Hockey a lot this year

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #156 on: May 03, 2022, 09:00:15 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I don’t think she’s officially on yet.   It’s like how Yuta JUST got the All Elite graphic in April.

Might have missed anyone commenting on this, but Jamie Hayters been repping FA/Hockey a lot this year

There's a few things that Swerve does exceptionally well, his kicks in particular are some of the stiffest looking in the company, hes got really good timing, and he gets a lot of height when he flies. It's just the persona/promos feel kinda forced and boring. Fuck it, stop giving him a mic and just let him put on great matches every week.

Darby seems to be going with hockey a lot more lately, though he still reps deathwish hard. I saw a picture of him with what I'm pretty sure was a foundation deck too but I don't know when it was from.

Yes I'm a fucking loser for paying attention/caring about this haha.

Atiba I'm pretty sure you're right about Skye still being am (to continue the skating/wrestling crossovers), but it seems like she's travelling with them now rather than just doing the YouTube shows. She does need a gimmick or something though, if you're not a dirty old man she probably doesn't stand out very much. Maybe put her in an odd couple tag with Abadon or something weird like that. Just please don't make her a "baddie".

SHAQUEEFA

« Reply #157 on: May 03, 2022, 09:20:59 AM »
Darby was riding a Heroin deck when I skated with him, but he definitely changes his shit up like a real skater would. It's great to see that he doesn't have a specific board for television like that chick in NXT who you could just tell they handed a board to and said "go buy some Vans, you're a skater now."

Yeah Swerve just comes across fake as fuck on the mic but he can fucking go in the ring. And he's not getting good wins to establish himself, so I care even less. He's not on the level of Darby or Orange where he is so over that losing isn't gonna kill his vibe. Like Darby and Orange could lose and still be loved cuz the character is so strong. Swerve, not so much.

#protectthighblue

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #158 on: May 03, 2022, 02:23:59 PM »
Darby was riding a Heroin deck when I skated with him, but he definitely changes his shit up like a real skater would. It's great to see that he doesn't have a specific board for television like that chick in NXT who you could just tell they handed a board to and said "go buy some Vans, you're a skater now."

Yeah Swerve just comes across fake as fuck on the mic but he can fucking go in the ring. And he's not getting good wins to establish himself, so I care even less. He's not on the level of Darby or Orange where he is so over that losing isn't gonna kill his vibe. Like Darby and Orange could lose and still be loved cuz the character is so strong. Swerve, not so much.

#protectthighblue

Would you believe that they've recently had the nerve to put her in a tag team with Anna Jay? How the fuck am I supposed to concentrate on that match?

I guess she's replacing Tay, but if they start doing that thing where they turn to the camera and bop their hips together so asses jiggle I might just give up. I'm just imagining them coming out with Jungle Boy and dancing to Baltimora. That slender waist, flat stomach, hairless body and cute little butt would wiggling around would drive me nuts.... And he's dating Anna Jay too!

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #159 on: May 03, 2022, 04:56:16 PM »
Expand Quote

#protectthighblue
[close]

Would you believe that they've recently had the nerve to put her in a tag team with Anna Jay? How the fuck am I supposed to concentrate on that match?

I guess she's replacing Tay, but if they start doing that thing where they turn to the camera and bop their hips together so asses jiggle I might just give up. I'm just imagining them coming out with Jungle Boy and dancing to Baltimora. That slender waist, flat stomach, hairless body and cute little butt would wiggling around would drive me nuts.... And he's dating Anna Jay too!

Skye Blue is dating Dante Martin - which could be why she travels a lot with them

(Also Charlie Romano is dating Hayter)

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #160 on: May 03, 2022, 10:04:13 PM »
Guess I hate Dante Martin now. Too bad, I liked that kid.

SHAQUEEFA

« Reply #161 on: May 04, 2022, 01:39:50 PM »
The way Dante Martin sells I bet his O-Face is absolutely insane.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #162 on: May 04, 2022, 03:29:24 PM »
There were times when he was growing out his facial hair that Dante started to look a lot like Johnny Drama

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #163 on: May 05, 2022, 02:40:44 AM »
Here's your weekly rasslin report. This week's edition is brought to you by the rough and tumble tag team of Biker OG (OG kush x blackberry kush) and Motor Breath (chemdawg x SFV OG).

Jeff Hardy might have a singles run left in him but I wish they'd change their gear or at least tweak it haha. They're starting to look like Michael PS Hayes when he managed them, especially Matt.

I'm just going to reiterate for the 20th time that MJF is the best thing about professional wrestling right now. Everything he touches is great. Big Cass looked really good, if the roster wasn't so bloated and they didn't already have Archer I would say bring him in full time. I cracked the fuck up at the "we want Enzo"/"NO WE DON'T" dueling chants. Wardlow needs to never do a moonsault again, that was slightly terrifying. I know he's trying to get his shit in but he needs to slow down and breathe a little bit in the ring, he's kinda got the young Brock vibe right now.

I guess they're turning Page heel against Punk? I don't like it unless he wins the match. That would really cement him as the man and Punk can definitely afford to take that loss.

Satnam Singh's ears are as big as Sonjay Dutt's peanut head. I know he's got acromegaly but that has to be the biggest caveman brow I've ever seen. I'm surprised Jeff Hardy hasn't tried to do a Swanton off it yet.

Never thought I'd see the day when a Jericho match was my piss break but here we are. Just can't get into this feud.

Oh great Dante Martin. He can jump high. Big whoop. My boy Fenix gonna beat his ass.

In all seriousness this is kind of a dream match and it mostly delivered. I think they held back a little which is good, save the really crazy shit for ppv. We don't need to lose Fenix for another 6 months because of some insane table spot and if they want to turn this (and lucha bros vs top flight) into a rivalry or straight up feud they have more freedom.

Muted it about 20 seconds into Rosa talking and fell asleep waiting for it to end since the segment took fucking forever. Went back this morning to see what I missed and the answer is not much.. ROH women's match as the main event? No thanks.

Overall kind of a weak episode but that's mostly because they've set the bar so high I think. The pacing was weird, it felt like all the most important people were on in the first hour. Jericho vs Santana or Wardlow - Cass should have been the main event, him and Max scheduling their contract signing would have been the perfect way to get me excited for next week.

Looking forward to Darby vs Jeff Hardy. Hope no one gets hurt. It would be kind of cool if they just wrestled a straight up clean, technical match and didn't do a bunch of high spots. Just subvert everyone's expectations but in a good way.

SHAQUEEFA

« Reply #164 on: May 05, 2022, 11:19:17 AM »
Man I really think they missed the mark with Big Cass errrr I mean William Morrissey. That dude came out and looked 10 times better than he ever looked in WWE, absolutely JACKED. Made Wardlow look like Fuego del Sol. And they squashed him. He can never go back. He was supposed to be the next level up after Lance Archer, but lets have him only take one powerbomb when Wardlow had to use 4 last week to beat someone billed as a lesser opponent. I even found my old "U SAWFT" shirt in the closet and was reppin'.

What I don't like is that MJF constantly overstates the fact that he doesn't care if his guy loses as long as Wardlow gets hurt. Why not use that as a reason for a DQ or something other than a clean finish? Like this could have been the main event, with it going outside, maybe Archer and Butcher sneak attack since they are on MJF's payroll and owe him a favor for not getting the job done. MAybe the show could have ended with Wardlow and Cass just destroying all the security together. I don't know, but it just seemed like there could be a better way to get to the contract signing. We still need a moment where MJF heels up and Wardlow ends a segment on his back.

Next weeks Dynamite is in Long Island so maybe........... It will be interesting to see how the crowd is there because obviously they love MJF so lets see if they boo Wardlow.

You are right though, the bar is set pretty high for them so it is a let down when a week is kind of a miss.

i loved Jericho's jacket and now I'm kinda digging the whole "sports entertainment thing" because they are using fireballs as an obvious dig at WWE. This gimmick is just one big troll to Vince and I'm not mad at it. Still think 2.0 and Daniel Garcia are kinda whack, but the feeling is there.

"I'm surprised Jeff Hardy hasn't tried to do a Swanton off it yet." Holy shit dude I cracked up on that one.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #165 on: May 05, 2022, 09:11:19 PM »
Man I really think they missed the mark with Big Cass errrr I mean William Morrissey. That dude came out and looked 10 times better than he ever looked in WWE, absolutely JACKED. Made Wardlow look like Fuego del Sol. And they squashed him. He can never go back. He was supposed to be the next level up after Lance Archer, but lets have him only take one powerbomb when Wardlow had to use 4 last week to beat someone billed as a lesser opponent. I even found my old "U SAWFT" shirt in the closet and was reppin'.

What I don't like is that MJF constantly overstates the fact that he doesn't care if his guy loses as long as Wardlow gets hurt. Why not use that as a reason for a DQ or something other than a clean finish? Like this could have been the main event, with it going outside, maybe Archer and Butcher sneak attack since they are on MJF's payroll and owe him a favor for not getting the job done. MAybe the show could have ended with Wardlow and Cass just destroying all the security together. I don't know, but it just seemed like there could be a better way to get to the contract signing. We still need a moment where MJF heels up and Wardlow ends a segment on his back.

Next weeks Dynamite is in Long Island so maybe........... It will be interesting to see how the crowd is there because obviously they love MJF so lets see if they boo Wardlow.

You are right though, the bar is set pretty high for them so it is a let down when a week is kind of a miss.

i loved Jericho's jacket and now I'm kinda digging the whole "sports entertainment thing" because they are using fireballs as an obvious dig at WWE. This gimmick is just one big troll to Vince and I'm not mad at it. Still think 2.0 and Daniel Garcia are kinda whack, but the feeling is there.

"I'm surprised Jeff Hardy hasn't tried to do a Swanton off it yet." Holy shit dude I cracked up on that one.

Dude the first time Satnam Singh turned sideways I swear to god I thought he was wearing some kind of star trek Vulcan prosthetic. I just assumed he was doing like a Giant Gonzalez style real life monster gimmick.

I love Jericho and his Appreciation Society, I'm just sick of seeing him against Eddie. I thought the match at the PPV was a great way to end it, but I have to admit I don't have any good ideas about what to do with them either. JAS vs Dark Order could be fun... 2.0 could do tags with stu/Uno and reynolds/silver and then have like 10 vs Hager as the meat match and Garcia vs 5 as the technical/workrate feud . You'd have to put Hangman back with them or give them a new star though because Jericho needs someone near his level and they don't have a singles guy whos there. It would be a perfect spot for Bray if they could somehow pull that off. Have -1 say he's sick of them losing and is bringing in one of dad's old friends to teach them how to "be a family" and then cut the lights... Can you imagine the pop?

I do really love the trolling Vince aspect of the JAS gimmick. When they said "AEW Galaxy" last week I legit almost choked on my drink. Also love that they both wanted to do a fireball and that they work for someone who's down to let them. And it wasn't any of that Halloween havoc 96 Hogan fumbling with the flash paper soaked in his ball sweat and then totally missing the mark shit, that was Lawler-esque accuracy.

I think they can still use Cass, they just have to wait a minute and find him a gimmick because "7 feet tall and you can't teach that" doesn't have much of a shelf life as we've seen before. I'd for sure have him on speed dial though, he looked really good and that was one of the better matches I've seen him have. Have Big Show work with him like he has been with Archer. I think Joey Janela is gone now but it would be hilarious to see them have to interact on a weekly basis knowing the history there.

I don't even care what MJF does anymore, I haven't seen someone who can get heat like him in a long time. I do feel like they're milking it a little bit but that's fine, this is really about making Wardlow and I'm not sick of seeing him kill monsters and security guards yet. I sometimes wish we'd see a bit more of the deranged MJF we saw in the Punk feud, but I kinda like that he's gone back to just being a rich prick.

And yeah they had to have a down show eventually. Glad it could happen in Baltimore, and only 2 weeks after a great Pittsburgh show though. Any reason to feel superior to them damnit!

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #166 on: May 06, 2022, 02:05:21 PM »
Stu is unfortunately out of contract at the moment

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #167 on: May 07, 2022, 02:39:24 AM »

Don’t do 90's wrestling kids. It's gone from a kind of funny rock bottom (loudly farting during the climax of the porn you're shooting to cash in on your last tiny bit of fame) to tragic rock bottom as she apparently drunkenly rear ended someone and killed them. I hope they actually lock her up this time... She's proven time and time again that she's going to keep making the same mistakes and now it's cost someone their life.

At least we got an episode of OSW review so hilarious and raunchy that YouTube took it down. This is up there with some of the botchamania stuff for the hardest I've ever laughed at something wrestling related. No like hardcore nudity or anything but still not really safe for work -

https://vimeo.com/256324374

Stu is unfortunately out of contract at the moment

Yeah I saw that after posting :(. It sounds like he wanted a raise and they didn't want to give it to him or something but the message board smarks seem to think that he'll be back sooner or later so hopefully that happens. I wonder what Uno is going to do because I feel like he'll just be a jobber if he's not in a tag team. Maybe they move 5 into Stu's spot or put Reynolds with him and push Silver?

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #168 on: May 07, 2022, 11:41:37 AM »
Yeah DO is weird because they have 3 tag teams in it (og Dark rose, 5 and 10, silver and Reynolds).   Cabana COULD slot in there, but I feel like he and Uno are too similar. 

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #169 on: May 07, 2022, 01:26:52 PM »
Yeah DO is weird because they have 3 tag teams in it (og Dark rose, 5 and 10, silver and Reynolds).   Cabana COULD slot in there, but I feel like he and Uno are too similar.

Yeah and I feel like hes always off doing his own thing the last half year or so. I almost wonder if it's because of his heat with punk, like he's exiling himself or something.

It's definitely going to be a weird few months, the roster is unreasonably bloated so I think they're going to look at these releases as almost an upgrade... Like now they have something better so they have no real incentive to give guys like Stu or Janela a raise and every time they trim one the average value of the roster increases. I'm hoping ROH helps clean house a bit too, although I'd be super happy if they bought Dalton Castle and the boys to the main roster.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #170 on: May 08, 2022, 12:45:49 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah and I feel like hes always off doing his own thing the last half year or so. I almost wonder if it's because of his heat with punk, like he's exiling himself or something.

It's definitely going to be a weird few months, the roster is unreasonably bloated so I think they're going to look at these releases as almost an upgrade... Like now they have something better so they have no real incentive to give guys like Stu or Janela a raise and every time they trim one the average value of the roster increases. I'm hoping ROH helps clean house a bit too, although I'd be super happy if they bought Dalton Castle and the boys to the main roster.

I think it was just revealed Colt was gone because he was shooting the Young Rock where he plays The Brooklyn Brawler, but I’d imagine it’s gotta be weird having Punk around.  Sad that things haven’t been patched up. 

The bloat is getting there but I almost think the answer is more show and less wrestlers.   I like the idea that some cycle in and out more so they don’t get overexposed, though I’d like to see more Andrade.   He was the guy that got me back into wrestling (the NXT takeover he beat Drew McIntyre for the title) and he was regaining his mojo in the ring.   

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #171 on: May 08, 2022, 01:42:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I think it was just revealed Colt was gone because he was shooting the Young Rock where he plays The Brooklyn Brawler, but I’d imagine it’s gotta be weird having Punk around.  Sad that things haven’t been patched up. 

The bloat is getting there but I almost think the answer is more show and less wrestlers.   I like the idea that some cycle in and out more so they don’t get overexposed, though I’d like to see more Andrade.   He was the guy that got me back into wrestling (the NXT takeover he beat Drew McIntyre for the title) and he was regaining his mojo in the ring.

Yeah I think part of the issue lately is also that they seem to be trying to keep ROH on people's minds and build it up a bit by having a lot of title matches and ROH guys on, which further crowds an already crowded room. Once they get that up and running it will really help, is there a tv or anything in place yet?

Hangman - Omega and Darby/Sting got me fully back into wrestling but Andrade was one of the first dudes who like not just caught my eye but grabbed my attention to where I was like "holy shit... I need to see more of this dude". I looked him up and watched a bunch of stuff starting with La Sombra and he's easily one of the best pure workers in the company. He can do everything and make it look good. It's sometimes awkward when lucha guys transition to working the American style and TV matches, but he blends everything so seamlessly and has incredible instincts in the ring. Put him and Penta in there and I'll watch for 10 hours and never get sick of it.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #172 on: May 10, 2022, 02:25:46 AM »
https://youtu.be/7CbZQpmacJI

If you want to speedrun one of the best feuds in a while this is incredibly well made. I sat down and clicked on the video and got sucked right back into it last night.

@SHAQUEEFA

https://twitter.com/HoganKnowsBest3/status/1523797421448335361?s=20&t=neAl1RWusI3aw1vRr3zPfQ

Have fun with this one. Abadonkadonk is easy but after that I got nothing.

The only way I'm ever going to cheer for the baddies section is if they put her in it. Have her sit at ringside with a slushie cup full of blood and occasionally scream and snarl but everyone acts like it's totally normal and even gets offended if you call her a "zombie" because the appropriate term is living dead girl. Have her not cheer for anyone except Penta. Have Thunder Rosa mention that Abadon vacations at the graveyard she's from in tijuana. Have Kiera Hogan show up looking like she just bit the head off a bat and say she forgot her makeup and had to borrow her friend's. Shit like that. It would be must-see TV for me.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #173 on: May 12, 2022, 01:57:02 AM »
Dynamite notes - CM Punk trolling the long Island crowd with a Tavares jersey was beautiful. He even worked heel haha. Was that a "Fuck your pizza" chant?

I popped so fucking hard for Britt Baker's super Mario shirt. I 100% shoot had that shirt when I was a kid and mine was just as faded.

Is this danhausens first match? Looks like he put on some weight. This is going to either be shtick or suck. I've seen him work before...HAHAHAHAHAHA I guess I was right. So now Hook and Danhausen are buds? I guess it works... One doesn't talk, the other won't shut the fuck up.

Yessss MJF. The "boo Wardlow" tron and Dark Side parody cracked me up. I did not expect to see Barry Horowitz tonight.  Him working this crowd is a thing of beauty, third feud in a row he's been amazing in.

Oh sweet it's that time of the week when jungle boy makes me question my sexuality.

Anyone ever notice how drop kicks are kind of like the kickflip of wrestling? Everyone does them but with slightly different styles and the really good ones stand out. Not a coincidence that I came to that revelation during a jungle boy vs Starks match.

Loved seeing Regal throw a left hand again.

Holy shit Darby. You could tell he was amped up coming out but I wasn't expecting that. That was one hell of a match. I wonder if the plan is to have Jeff Hardy in the finals?

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #174 on: May 12, 2022, 02:57:54 AM »
My guess is Adam Cole vs Kyle OReilly in the finals.

Excited for the joker reveal

SHAQUEEFA

« Reply #175 on: May 12, 2022, 06:46:21 AM »
Punk v Page is going to be great

Toni Storm is a goddess. Still can't get caught with an OF account though.

My wife thinks HOOK is cute. I think he is badass. I named one of the neighborhood stray cats HOOK. I love that Tony is getting the rights to actual songs for people's intros. That riff on the beginning of the Action Bronson song is great.

Abadonkadonk is as good as its gonna get for that one.

Fully agree with the dropkick analogy. Would Reynolds be Shawn Michaels? While were on the topic of making basics look amazing, I always liked how Ted DiBiase took a back drop.

When Wrestlemania was in Tampa, I went to one convention and paid for 2 autographs. New Jack and BARRY FUCKING HOROWITZ! That Dark Side vignette was one of the best things AEW has ever done outside of the ring.

Regal was one of those guys where as a kid in kayfabe world, I knew he was a bad guy, but I secretly had no clue why I liked him so much. His style was so different from everyone else, and his look of British discontent was so money.

Darby said "Oh you made the swanton famous? Hold my non-alcoholic bev while I climb this ladder"

I'll say this again. Undisputed Elie is a whack ass name and KOR and Fish kinda suck as characters. I hope Jeff wins again in dramatic surprise upset fashion.

MJF is coming up on Rick Rude status as far as greatest heels of all time IMO. But I do love when he is full babyface in Long Island.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #176 on: May 12, 2022, 12:47:41 PM »
I want Ricky Starks entrance music to be Juvenile - Slow Motion

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 462
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #177 on: May 13, 2022, 03:40:46 AM »
Been trying to think of pros whose names would make great wrestler names

Arto Saari
Anthony Van Engelen
Rowan Zorilla
Frank Villani
Milton Martinez (maybe for a woman)
Not sure on Tony Hawk but maybe Anthony Hawk would make a good one
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #178 on: May 13, 2022, 05:36:02 AM »
Been trying to think of pros whose names would make great wrestler names

Arto Saari
Anthony Van Engelen
Rowan Zorilla
Frank Villani
Milton Martinez (maybe for a woman)
Not sure on Tony Hawk but maybe Anthony Hawk would make a good one

Uhhh SLUGGO!

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1177
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #179 on: May 13, 2022, 09:11:45 AM »
I need to watch more wrestling. I’m fascinated by it, but never actually got into it. I’ve read a lot and watched some documentaries though and it always makes me want to start watching.