Author Topic: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread  (Read 40898 times)

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 872
Re: The Official Professional Wrestling Thread
« Reply #300 on: June 22, 2022, 11:27:56 AM »
Man I have this cable channel that used to play old episodes of New Japan with Jim Ross on commentary and I saw some great matches that way and its really the only exposure I've had to NJPW wrestlers besides this Facebook group chat that I randomly found myself in. But I saw some banger matches from Omega, Kota Ibushi, the Jericho/Okada match, and more.

I also love the story of Kota Ibushi coming to USA and being offered the world by WWE. They wanted him to win that Cruiserweight Classic and be the face of 205 Live and he said no thanks so they had him job to fucking TJ Perkins.

Once again, I really regret not going to the New Japan tapings when they were in Tampa a few months ago.

On another note, Ric Flair has fully moved to Tampa and is regularly seen around town. I haven't run into him yet, but when I do I will be showing him my wedding video.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHrRlIkAGkN/

Oh man I didn't even know that ibushi story. That's so dumb but not at all surprising coming from the company that's currently photoshopping Sasha signs out of their broadcasts. Let's job maybe the best wrestler in the world (I really won't argue with anyone who puts Ibushi as #1) out to the fucking flim flam flash.

I got into modern NJPW via Chikara actually. My GF passed away in late 2015 and I was super depressed and just laying in bed all day and somehow stumbled across the Matt Classic (colt cabana) and Darkness Crabtree vs Sara del Ray match and the humor just struck a chord with me. I started watching King of Trios 2015 which had AJ and the Bucks representing Bullet Club and they put on a hell of a show and won the tournament. I watched it for a few months but it was harder to find English commentary uploads back then and I ended up kinda getting away from it after WWE bought AJ and tried to make their own Bullet Club.

I love those old JR and Josh Barnett shows too, if you want a blueprint for how to treat it seriously on commentary these days that's a good place to start. As far as pure modern pro wrestling goes it doesn't get much better than that era of NJPW. Have you ever seen the match where Jay White accidentally slammed a guardrail into JR and knocked him out of his chair? Barnett jumps up ready to shoot beat the fuck out of him and White runs away from him and you can tell he's shitting himself haha.

If you run into Naitch after you show him the video I want you to challenge him to a helicopter contest. Tell him to show these kids nowadays how to do a real thigh slap.

Hopefully Dynamite will be better this week. I'm wondering whether BD's announcement is going to be an injury or an angle to book the ZSJ match. I'm hyped as fuck for Penta vs Malakai Black. I know Malakai is going to win but hopefully they'll stop jobbing the lucha Bros out soon. Main event is Jericho and my tramp stamp boy Lance Archer vs Mox and Tanahashi. I'm guessing they just want to showcase Tana a little so he'll probably pin Archer but I'm hoping for some Suzuki gun shenanigans.

PS - Shaqueefster if you're ever in Pittsburgh let me know. I'll get you ripped and take you to the toy stores and on a pilgrimage to Bruno's house.

PatrickSkateman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -200
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #301 on: June 22, 2022, 06:09:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Man I have this cable channel that used to play old episodes of New Japan with Jim Ross on commentary and I saw some great matches that way and its really the only exposure I've had to NJPW wrestlers besides this Facebook group chat that I randomly found myself in. But I saw some banger matches from Omega, Kota Ibushi, the Jericho/Okada match, and more.

I also love the story of Kota Ibushi coming to USA and being offered the world by WWE. They wanted him to win that Cruiserweight Classic and be the face of 205 Live and he said no thanks so they had him job to fucking TJ Perkins.

Once again, I really regret not going to the New Japan tapings when they were in Tampa a few months ago.

On another note, Ric Flair has fully moved to Tampa and is regularly seen around town. I haven't run into him yet, but when I do I will be showing him my wedding video.

[close]

Oh man I didn't even know that ibushi story. That's so dumb but not at all surprising coming from the company that's currently photoshopping Sasha signs out of their broadcasts. Let's job maybe the best wrestler in the world (I really won't argue with anyone who puts Ibushi as #1) out to the fucking flim flam flash.

I got into modern NJPW via Chikara actually. My GF passed away in late 2015 and I was super depressed and just laying in bed all day and somehow stumbled across the Matt Classic (colt cabana) and Darkness Crabtree vs Sara del Ray match and the humor just struck a chord with me. I started watching King of Trios 2015 which had AJ and the Bucks representing Bullet Club and they put on a hell of a show and won the tournament. I watched it for a few months but it was harder to find English commentary uploads back then and I ended up kinda getting away from it after WWE bought AJ and tried to make their own Bullet Club.

I love those old JR and Josh Barnett shows too, if you want a blueprint for how to treat it seriously on commentary these days that's a good place to start. As far as pure modern pro wrestling goes it doesn't get much better than that era of NJPW. Have you ever seen the match where Jay White accidentally slammed a guardrail into JR and knocked him out of his chair? Barnett jumps up ready to shoot beat the fuck out of him and White runs away from him and you can tell he's shitting himself haha.

If you run into Naitch after you show him the video I want you to challenge him to a helicopter contest. Tell him to show these kids nowadays how to do a real thigh slap.

Hopefully Dynamite will be better this week. I'm wondering whether BD's announcement is going to be an injury or an angle to book the ZSJ match. I'm hyped as fuck for Penta vs Malakai Black. I know Malakai is going to win but hopefully they'll stop jobbing the lucha Bros out soon. Main event is Jericho and my tramp stamp boy Lance Archer vs Mox and Tanahashi. I'm guessing they just want to showcase Tana a little so he'll probably pin Archer but I'm hoping for some Suzuki gun shenanigans.

PS - Shaqueefster if you're ever in Pittsburgh let me know. I'll get you ripped and take you to the toy stores and on a pilgrimage to Bruno's house.

I got a photo with Bruno when I was a kid.

You’re in Pittsburgh? We definitely have some of the same homies…
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #302 on: June 22, 2022, 09:02:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I have a polaroid with Nikolai Volkoff at Butler High School when I was like 10 but never met Bruno. My dad didn't like driving in the city and my mom worked like 65 hours a week so I was kind of limited to those high school and moose lodge shows most of the time. Have you ever heard of a dude called Lord Zoltan? He was at like every fucking indy mud show in Western PA and scared the shit out of me when I was young...I guess King Diamond face paint and a pair of zubaz was just a bit too much for my 9 year old self to process.

I grew up in the sticks north of here but I've lived in Oakland for about a decade now.

I fell asleep for almost all of Dynamite so I'm going to order a pizza and smoke a joint and watch it in a few minutes here.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2022, 09:17:25 PM by Buttfart Rapedick »

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #303 on: June 22, 2022, 10:06:44 PM »
I enjoyed it, crowd seemed into it too.   

Christian’s promo I definitely watched through my fingers wonder if, but knowing he was going there

Didn’t realize how tall -unspoiled name o f Japanese wrestler- was until he got in the ring.   Thought he might be tall for NJPW, but had a total Billy Gunn moment

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #304 on: June 22, 2022, 10:50:32 PM »
Ok so the BD thing sucks. I wonder who they're going to get... I really hope it isn't Gargano.

Penta vs Malakai was really good as expected. I hate that the internet spoiled that one weeks ago when the stuff about Andrade came out. They really need to stop jobbing Penta out for a while..he's way too good to keep losing on TV

OH FUCK OKADAS HERE. Man this feels wrong without Kenny, I hope he's at FD somehow.

I'd let Statlander peg me and I'm not even into that. Shafir kinda sucks. If she's this green then why keep giving her TV matches

Oh shit Andrade vs Fenix on Rampage is actually going to make me watch.

OK Forbidden door is almost certainly going to be a cluster fuck. Jesus christ how many multi man matches are there? 

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #305 on: June 22, 2022, 11:56:49 PM »
Ok so the BD thing sucks. I wonder who they're going to get... I really hope it isn't Gargano.

Penta vs Malakai was really good as expected. I hate that the internet spoiled that one weeks ago when the stuff about Andrade came out. They really need to stop jobbing Penta out for a while..he's way too good to keep losing on TV

OH FUCK OKADAS HERE. Man this feels wrong without Kenny, I hope he's at FD somehow.

I'd let Statlander peg me and I'm not even into that. Shafir kinda sucks. If she's this green then why keep giving her TV matches

Oh shit Andrade vs Fenix on Rampage is actually going to make me watch.

OK Forbidden door is almost certainly going to be a cluster fuck. Jesus christ how many multi man matches are there?

BD thing does suck, but the new member being part of Blackpool CC means it probably isn’t Gargano.  Doesn’t seem his vibe.   Internet thinks it’s going to be Cesaro, I think it could be someone like Lee Moriarty who was on that initial list of names they called out who didn’t find a long term slot elsewhere like Daniel Garcia

I can’t ever talk shit on Gargano, no matter what.   Those two matches he had against Andrade for the NXT champ is what locked me back in (especially that Takeover match).   Maybe one of my favorite matches of all time…

…Man, NXT now compared to what it used to be is fucking Plan B Skateboards 90s vs 00s

Penta has that ability to not feel like a jobber even when he’s jobbing.    AEW has been good about maintaining auras so that no one feels like a Cedric or a Riccochet.   

I feel you on Kenny, buuuut hes got more history history with Kota so if they’re going to save someone from NJPW for Kenny, then I think it’s fine to have Okada here

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #306 on: June 23, 2022, 02:52:07 AM »
Yeah you're right, saving him for Ibushi is probably worth it. I hope he at least like makes an appearance though, I would be fine with him interfering in that 4 way and I'll absolutely mark out if he's wearing aviators and carrying a broom.

Cesaro would be hype as fuck but I would be sooooo stoked if it was Moriarty since he's from my part of Pittsburgh. I don't know if they'd put him in a PPV match as a mystery opponent though, that seems like a popcorn fart pop waiting to happen. Objectively Cesaro is the right man for the job though, that would be a nuclear pop from the Chicago crowd.

I don't dislike Gargano, he was great on NXT but I feel like in AEW he would just get overshadowed right now.

I do like that they always book Penta strong in defeat and he's so good that he can pull it off, like how he told the back injury story from the (gorgeous) dive to the outside all the way to the end. I just want to see the dude get his flowers, he really is one of the absolute workhorses of the company. Don't think I've ever seen a bad Penta match.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #307 on: June 23, 2022, 03:06:22 AM »
For all you 30-40 somethings who want some serious nostalgia I just found some more restored ECW stuff. It's a passion project made to be as close to the originals as possible, so basically undoing all the edits that WWE made when they bought the ECW tape library. Use the archive link to check it out, and if you think it's as cool as I do then there's a mega for all the PPVs in HD and a Google doc with a bunch more links. Not sure if it's updated but they seem to work. This is basically the holy grail.

https://archive.org/search.php?query=creator%3A%22RE-C-DUB+Project%22

https://mega.nz/folder/37QCiAKK#MnSXqE4oA3GEXD5FPiJnSQ

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1jhXN8eGz-T0udOFShp5FItx65iMNgikmuCkTdBXpeXQ/htmlview

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #308 on: June 23, 2022, 03:51:24 AM »
Yeah you're right, saving him for Ibushi is probably worth it. I hope he at least like makes an appearance though, I would be fine with him interfering in that 4 way and I'll absolutely mark out if he's wearing aviators and carrying a broom.

Cesaro would be hype as fuck but I would be sooooo stoked if it was Moriarty since he's from my part of Pittsburgh. I don't know if they'd put him in a PPV match as a mystery opponent though, that seems like a popcorn fart pop waiting to happen. Objectively Cesaro is the right man for the job though, that would be a nuclear pop from the Chicago crowd.

I don't dislike Gargano, he was great on NXT but I feel like in AEW he would just get overshadowed right now.

I do like that they always book Penta strong in defeat and he's so good that he can pull it off, like how he told the back injury story from the (gorgeous) dive to the outside all the way to the end. I just want to see the dude get his flowers, he really is one of the absolute workhorses of the company. Don't think I've ever seen a bad Penta match.

Lance Archer is another one who is like Penta who is a super duper job doer and I just have to think that maybe it’s because they’re on the older side.   

I think I’ve thought why it doesn’t bother me: it’s not that bullshit WWE 50/50 booking.    Malachi doesn’t win and then Penta wins next week, back and forth.   So I don’t know if I like this way, but I like it wayyyy better than that alternative

Re: Gargano.  Def agree he would get overlooked and there’s not really any place that needs him there, esp now that ROH is startling to trickle in more and more.    When that brand split happens, I’d be interested to see where he might fit on a cleaner roster, but him and his baby-just-born hair can sit out for a bit

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #309 on: June 23, 2022, 03:55:22 AM »
For all you 30-40 somethings who want some serious nostalgia I just found some more restored ECW stuff. It's a passion project made to be as close to the originals as possible, so basically undoing all the edits that WWE made when they bought the ECW tape library. Use the archive link to check it out, and if you think it's as cool as I do then there's a mega for all the PPVs in HD and a Google doc with a bunch more links. Not sure if it's updated but they seem to work. This is basically the holy grail.

https://archive.org/search.php?query=creator%3A%22RE-C-DUB+Project%22

https://mega.nz/folder/37QCiAKK#MnSXqE4oA3GEXD5FPiJnSQ

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/0/d/1jhXN8eGz-T0udOFShp5FItx65iMNgikmuCkTdBXpeXQ/htmlview

Does this mean we get Gangstas with Natural Born Killaz?

I lived in Oakland for 4 years. Back when the Atwood lot was popping.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #310 on: June 23, 2022, 03:58:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

I have a polaroid with Nikolai Volkoff at Butler High School when I was like 10 but never met Bruno. My dad didn't like driving in the city and my mom worked like 65 hours a week so I was kind of limited to those high school and moose lodge shows most of the time. Have you ever heard of a dude called Lord Zoltan? He was at like every fucking indy mud show in Western PA and scared the shit out of me when I was young...I guess King Diamond face paint and a pair of zubaz was just a bit too much for my 9 year old self to process.

I grew up in the sticks north of here but I've lived in Oakland for about a decade now.

I fell asleep for almost all of Dynamite so I'm going to order a pizza and smoke a joint and watch it in a few minutes here.

If you grew up in Butler, you def knew the Panza’s.

That was a good Dynamite. I may actually order Forbidden Door now.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #311 on: June 23, 2022, 05:19:41 AM »
I did one of the PPVs at a movie theater and it wasn’t bad.   $25-$30 is a little easier to swallow imo

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #312 on: June 23, 2022, 06:46:46 AM »
I did one of the PPVs at a movie theater and it wasn’t bad.   $25-$30 is a little easier to swallow imo

I just bought my ticket for an AMC showing for $15 total. That’s like $45 cheaper than the time I bought the CM Punk return ppv.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #313 on: June 23, 2022, 10:24:11 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I think used to see one of them (I think Henry, he's the older one right?) ripping back in the day at Fr. Marinaro but most of my friends didn't skate so I've always been kind of a loner in that regard. It didn't help that I was in a "gifted" program until I was like 16 so I didn't really have a ton of friends in general (shocking, I know.)

Oakland is rad for skating. Theres a cool little DIY in that little park down on Boundary St in the hollow now. In typical hilarious Pittsburgh infrastructure fashion, what was supposed to be a tennis or basketball court or something is actually significantly sloped so you don't even have to push going in the one direction. They built a big ass bank against the fence and no one has said anything so I'm assuming the city is just letting it slide.

Im kinda 50-50 on buying this one. On one hand I do want to support the company but it seems more like the kind of show I'm going to want to watch in multiple parts. Usually after a few multiman spotfests I start to get superkick and plancha fatigue haha. With the stuff they added it's gonna be another marathon show and I'm not sure if I can make it through this time. Maybe I'll change my mind though, I'll see how I feel on Sunday.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #314 on: June 23, 2022, 10:54:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I think used to see one of them (I think Henry, he's the older one right?) ripping back in the day at Fr. Marinaro but most of my friends didn't skate so I've always been kind of a loner in that regard. It didn't help that I was in a "gifted" program until I was like 16 so I didn't really have a ton of friends in general (shocking, I know.)

Oakland is rad for skating. Theres a cool little DIY in that little park down on Boundary St in the hollow now. In typical hilarious Pittsburgh infrastructure fashion, what was supposed to be a tennis or basketball court or something is actually significantly sloped so you don't even have to push going in the one direction. They built a big ass bank against the fence and no one has said anything so I'm assuming the city is just letting it slide.

Im kinda 50-50 on buying this one. On one hand I do want to support the company but it seems more like the kind of show I'm going to want to watch in multiple parts. Usually after a few multiman spotfests I start to get superkick and plancha fatigue haha. With the stuff they added it's gonna be another marathon show and I'm not sure if I can make it through this time. Maybe I'll change my mind though, I'll see how I feel on Sunday.

Henry’s the younger one.

I miss skating Milliones and the Atwood lot. I also miss $1 Yuenglings and whole pies from Antoon’s for $5.

I figure if I went to the NJPW house show at the ECW arena, I’d have to see the end result on Sunday. $13 + fees ain’t bad either.

I think most of those matches will be technical, strong style matches. Cesaro vs Zack Sabre Jr should be great.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #315 on: June 23, 2022, 12:39:40 PM »
Now that I think about it - since it’s a technical wrestler bout…it’s going to be Jonathan Gresham.   Maybe be a let down name wise for some, but fills that role better than Cesaro

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #316 on: June 23, 2022, 01:51:33 PM »
Gresham is a decent shout since he's already in the fold so to speak but I feel like it's kind of the same problem as Moriarty but to a slightly lesser degree. As long as they don't hype it too much I guess it could work, I'm just kind of afraid of it being another whomp whomp moment where the crowd is let down. The fact they're going to become part of BCC makes me wonder if Gresham would stop taking as many indy bookings and go on the road with AEW too. Totally spit balling here but I wonder if they'd make it someone from NJPW and try to do a spinoff BCC faction like NWO Japan or LIJ.

I just watched Dark and holy shit the main event was surprisingly good. Jay Lethal vs some guy named Blake Christian. Lethal was fantastic as always but even though the other guy looks like a backyard wrestler he does some really cool shit. He looks like a k-mart knockoff of Hungle Boy at points. Worth watching if you get bored.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #317 on: June 23, 2022, 02:21:15 PM »
Now that I think about it - since it’s a technical wrestler bout…it’s going to be Jonathan Gresham.   Maybe be a let down name wise for some, but fills that role better than Cesaro

Gresham is 5’4 and ZSJ is 6’. They don’t match up well at all. Cesaro at 6’5 is a much better matchup up with ZSJ.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #318 on: June 23, 2022, 02:23:28 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Gresham is 5’4 and ZSJ is 6’. They don’t match up well at all. Cesaro at 6’5 is a much better matchup up with ZSJ.

Match up in terms of being the best technical wrestlers in the world

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #319 on: June 23, 2022, 04:42:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Gresham’s shades of Dean Malenko for sure.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #320 on: June 23, 2022, 04:51:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Gresham’s shades of Dean Malenko for sure.

He’s the ROH Pure champ and married to that one impact wrestler I’m surprised doesn’t get more mentions on here.   Jordan Grace or something like that

Phantasma Del Mar

• Rep: 7
« Reply #321 on: June 23, 2022, 05:18:37 PM »

I def popped when they announced Sting’s team as the “Dudes with Attitudes” reminds me of this era of WCW

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #322 on: June 23, 2022, 05:23:07 PM »
Ishii injured and out

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #323 on: June 23, 2022, 06:12:05 PM »
BTW, I watched NXT for the first time in ages the other night and it was horrible. Like 1995 Duke The Dumpster Droese vs Savio Vega bad.

I hope HHH takes over post-NDA main roster booking.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #324 on: June 23, 2022, 07:44:14 PM »
BTW, I watched NXT for the first time in ages the other night and it was horrible. Like 1995 Duke The Dumpster Droese vs Savio Vega bad.

I get that feeling from almost all modern fed stuff. I'd honestly rather watch Duke vs Savio (was he still Kwang at that point? Hahaha) than this week's Smackdown since I at least have some nostalgic affinity for it. NXT UK seems decent enough but between AEW and watching the old stuff I still want to get through I have enough to keep me busy.

Just watched Halloween Havoc 93 with the Cactus Jack vs Vader "spin the wheel, make the deal" match. I remember watching it on an Iggle Video VHS when I was a kid but didn't remember any of the specifics so it was pretty good. Totally forgot about Rick Rude's run with big hold, but I did remember every word of his amazing "simply ravishing" theme.

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #325 on: June 23, 2022, 08:28:27 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I get that feeling from almost all modern fed stuff. I'd honestly rather watch Duke vs Savio (was he still Kwang at that point? Hahaha) than this week's Smackdown since I at least have some nostalgic affinity for it. NXT UK seems decent enough but between AEW and watching the old stuff I still want to get through I have enough to keep me busy.

Just watched Halloween Havoc 93 with the Cactus Jack vs Vader "spin the wheel, make the deal" match. I remember watching it on an Iggle Video VHS when I was a kid but didn't remember any of the specifics so it was pretty good. Totally forgot about Rick Rude's run with big hold, but I did remember every word of his amazing "simply ravishing" theme.

Most underrated entrance theme of all time.

https://youtu.be/UOBBFIhUj48

Sightunseen

• Rep: 90
« Reply #326 on: June 23, 2022, 08:38:08 PM »
Met Scotty 2 hottie at a convention this past weekend. Really nice guy. The Bunny (AEW) was there too and she was also very nice. We talked Oreo flavors.

That’s all I got for this thread since I haven’t been keeping up much besides GCW and some DEFY
personally I can only hope to be remembered in a slap post three years after my death, with my name spelled wrong

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #327 on: June 24, 2022, 11:21:01 AM »
Dark horse opponent for ZSJ… Timothy Thatcher.

That would be sick.

Sativa Lung

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #328 on: June 24, 2022, 06:44:10 PM »
Dark horse opponent for ZSJ… Timothy Thatcher.

That would be sick.

That would be sick. I think Thatch is in NOAH right now though so I'm not sure how that would work with it being an NJPW show, but I know Japanese promotion relations are nowhere near as bitter as they used to be so maybe it could work, especially if he's technically a freelancer.

I actually set an alarm for Rampage tonight haha. I seriously can't wait for Andrade vs Fenix, two of the best luchadors in the world (and two of my favorite guys in the company) being given a showcase because they can't be on the PPV... I hope they're going to want to remind everyone what they're missing out on. Pretty sure it's going on first, someone said they're going to stream the entrances on YouTube. Let's go boys.

Edit: Holy fuck Fenix is unbelievable, that stalled springboard dropkick was just beautiful and Andrade might be one of the best at continuing to sell while getting in position for the next spot. Glad they gave them a full 20 and despite the overbooked finish I enjoyed it but I'm pretty fucking biased. Dear Tony, please give the Lucha Bros some wins.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2022, 07:28:02 PM by Buttfart Rapedick »

Genericwhitemale

« Reply #329 on: June 24, 2022, 07:11:45 PM »
Does NJPW need AEW?
or does AEW need NJPW?